How? Oooh *hoooowwwww*, Mrs. Rowling could have written goblins this way...

How? Oooh *hoooowwwww*, Mrs. Rowling could have written goblins this way? JK Rowling who literally wrote Voldemort as literally Hitler, wrote that "muh racism is bad" and beaten us over it about how diversity is gud, and she went as far as justifying changing her Mary Sue's ethnicity for liberal points…

Yet, she writes the goblins as literal kikes? It couldn't be more obvious. Is Rowling actually /ourgirl/?

Joanne "The Tel Aviv Terrah" Rowling
Joanne "She-Wolf of the SS" Rowling
Joanne "minorities to the authorities" Rowling
Joanne "Genocidal Era" Rowling
Joanne "Anschluss" Rowling
Joanne "Zyklon A" Rowling
Joanne "the Beaner Cleaner" Rowling
Joanne "Master of the Aryan race" Rowling
Joanne "Aboriginal War Criminal" Rowling
Joanne "Awakening the Aryan people" Rowling
Joanne "Kike on a Spike" Rowling
Joanne "Not white, shoot on sight" Rowling
Joanne "Merchant Mangler" Rowling

this is a retarded idea but it made me laugh

Those are not Jews, those are bankers. I know, we know that it's the same, and bankers/rich people/artistocrats/rulers were always in the crosshairs for some ridicule, but since muh 6 gorillion, it is forbidden to make a connection between these classes and Jews.

So those little guys represent the bankers, who fuck the commoners in the ass for money. They look like Jews? Sure they do. Are they Jews? Technically, no - in reality, you decide…

Bill: "You don't understand, Harry, nobody could understand unless they have lived with goblins. To a goblin, the rightful and true master of any object is the maker, not the purchaser. All goblin-made objects are, in goblin eyes, rightfully theirs."

Harry: "But if it was bought —"

Bill: "— then they would consider it rented by the one who had paid the money. They have, however, great difficulty with the idea of goblin-made objects passing from wizard to wizard. You saw Griphook's face when the tiara passed under his eyes. He disapproves. I believe he thinks, as do the fiercest of his kind, that it ought to have been returned to the goblins once the original purchaser died. They consider our habit of keeping goblin-made objects, passing them from wizard to wizard without further payment, little more than theft."

Sprechen Sie Ungarish?

Rowling is a great author. Her books are a compelling argument against progressivism and marxist ideologies.

She approved Hermionigger so I don't think so.

I was under the impression she was doing this all for a quick buck and to maintain her fame.

Harry Potter would ave been better if there was a REASON for wizards hiding from ordinary people. Like let's say an order of wizard slayers and such who would get involved in the whole good vs evil shenanigans.

What I'm saying is harry potter needed a mysterious ancient order armed with mechs and the latest and greatest missile technology which they'd use to flatten hogwarts and fight dark wizards in the scottish highlands or whever the whole 7th and 8th movies take place.

I think they tried to have witch hunters in the Strange Beasts and where to find them movie.

Harry Potter is schizophrernic as hell. First it's all "muggles are shit, fuck muggles, we have to keep our magical world hidden from those faggot muggles who would ruin it", and then it's all "if you hate muggles, you're a Hitler.

She just revealed her true colors more or less, she is as expected just another PC bitch.

so your excuse for being a racist is "muh racism is bad"?

Don't try to change the subject by pulling shit out of your ass, bourgeois scum.

That's true communist thought!

This is true communist thought!

no it isn't imposter
I am true communism

Was she trying to tell us something?

Fantasy tends to draw on real world stereotypes.

That leftists are so brain damaged self-awareness was burned away from their brains?

phylactery? what are you racist?