Opiates Thread

Sup faggits,

Its finally the weekend. What are you all up to besides getting high, jacking off, watching anime, and shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmzworldnews.com/mcdonalds-employee-admits-to-ejaculating-in-big-mac-secret-sauce-for-nearly-2-years/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

Fuck outta here, faggit.

hi shinji

stoppit ;_;

you should delete your stuff if you don't want to be made fun of

It's archived and he's saying that it's not him so you can choose what to believe.

I'm playing games again after trying to quit.

Drawing and working on a potential graphic novel.

what's it about?

give us a preview you fucking faggit

Why would you want to quit if you are having fun?

because it's having a negative impact on my life.
Instead of being productive I play games but when I'm not playing games i can't stop coming to here.
it's hopeless

whats the point of being productive if you are already happy? isn't that the point of life? to maximize personal utility and facilitate the development of life-long joy? if youve already reached that youre good muh bruh

thanks, ill remember that

i wasnt being srs but k

White pride World wide :DDDDDD

tmzworldnews.com/mcdonalds-employee-admits-to-ejaculating-in-big-mac-secret-sauce-for-nearly-2-years/

damn

im xso fucked up rn

I think I overdosed on kratom a yesterday, how do I know if it was the kratom?

Which yesterday?

The day before today.

I couldn't when I was on a high dose of oxy. I literally went an entire week without a single sexual urge. If you wanna talk about jerking off try some adderall or desoxyn and you will stay up all night polishing your one eyed gopher.

shut the fuck up kid.

nah just takes a couple hours usually if i am focused. but yeah sometimes i give up and usually i dont do it at all

It's weird because I would usually go insane after not jacking off for a week, but opiates made me celibate no urges at all. I was taking like 60-100mg a day though.

its not weird faggit… reduced libido is just a side effect
grow the fuck up

What?

How about you grow the fuck up and stop using a trip on an anonymous image board. How about you stop posting the same fucking thread everyday. Sorry I replied at all.

kek
cry more about it, bitch.

Do opiates cause brain damage like Weed?

If you OD you would know it. You just took too much for yourself to handle.

Most drugs can cause damage. And most of them depend on how you use it, how long, and how much.

Are you literally 16 years old? Your tryna to talk shit by saying i use a tripcode and talking about m parents. youre cringe af. please just stop

No I am figuratively 16 years old

Yeah like tbh fam idk like fam tbh you is a bitch ok fam?

please clap

Hope you OD soon and stop wasting oxygen on a meaningless existence advocating heroin addiction because you're too miserable with your life to be sober and too much of a bitch to deal with being sick for a couple weeks. If your tolerance is too high to OD just inject oxygen into your blood stream. You are everything that's wrong with the world. Fucking little victim baby.

kek
i dont even do heroine often faggit, lurk moar

Hey opiate faggit, what if I take a closer look at all the pictures of food you posted? Would I find out where you live?

mmm i think there was one time i posted the restaurant i ordered from. soo youd find my city but thats no secret. nky/se indiana/cincinanti tri state area

What happens when The Situation does too many needle drugs?
The AIDS Situation happens.

kek

Flattered?

lil bit tbh

;) Shinjiiiii-kuuuuuun

Getting drunk off of cheap whiskey and the marijuanas. Fuck this, though self-inflicted because I want to paint while under the influence, to see what'll hapen. I can't get other drugs aside from meth and I don't want to use meth, so stuck to maruhuanis.

lol… lame af

Getting drunk and watching powerpuff girls

that sounds pretty sad tbh. do you like that show a lot?

It's probably because of a nostalgia blanket, but yes I do. I have all of the episodes on my main HDD and have several backups.

are you a brony too?

Unfortunately, yes. I also have 600gb of animu. I don't know what the fuck went wrong in my life.

hey opiatefag, do you have a server under your bed?

Working at a CS lab.

Why is that?

Samefag, forgot to add that I've already done this, but there is a specific purpose why I'm doing this now. I want to portray the feeling of being drunk while drunk.

bumpo

bump

I have the flu, been coughing up blood and my entire body hurts.

My doctor gave me codeine. Justs took 120 mg. I'm sensitive to it, feels nice. Will alcohol make it stronger? I was only given 10x30 mg.

I WANT HYDROCODONE FAGGOTS
FUCK KING NIGGER FOR TAKING THEM AWAY

Don't listen to the retard. Opiates are non-neurotoxic. Unless you OD, causing severe respiratory depression, thus depriving your brain of oxygen, not a single brain cell dies.

Weed is non-neurotoxic, but has a slight effect on the development of the brain. That means that it's harmless after your brain is fully developed around the age of 25, and whatever harm is caused by ingesting it earlier is insignificant.

I already know Holla Forumsruh but good looks. Also consisntent long term use can still have neurological effects. Weed or opioids. Amygdala is most susceptible

[citation needed]

look it up yourself. read the publications not the articles. long term cannabis usage and amygdala.

I was referring to opiates, not weed. Weed can certainly mess with the brain to some barely measurable degree.

oh yeah agreed fam

actually, disagree with this
its significantly measurable

still disagree. neurotoxicity does not imply no neurological damage long term through constant usage. weed or opiates will create neurological changes. dont be stupid.

When a study labels a finding "significant," it simply means "above a predetermined value for what can be accounted for by chance or other variables." It does not mean "a lot." Weed's effects on the brain may be "statistically significant," but that's just one of the two alternatives: the study is valid or the study is invalid. No study has found significant (as in "severe") effects by weed on the brain.

Neurological changes =/= neurotoxicity. Neurological changes =/= brain damage. Tolerance is a neurological change. It's still not brain damage. It's the brain adjusting to the unusual levels of receptor activation. None of the down-regulated receptors or their synapses actually die.

when i say significant imean a corr coef above .5

that was my entire point.

I guess we agree then.

yeah i was just tryna say even if its not neurotoxic there are still neurological effects.

You come here often? You use use a tripcode. Not a lot of people know what they are talking about on Holla Forums. Usually pretty lonely.

I usually just shitpost anyway. No tripcode for me at this time.

start using a trip, fam

Your novel is going to fail

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY FRANK!?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CELEBRATE OUR NATION'S BIRTH!?!?!

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY CALVIN!?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CELEBRATE OUR NATION'S BIRTH!?!?!

Bruh his name is Frank. I have more info but I kind of like the guy so I'll let it slide.

posting the pic gave everything away bro

if he's actually frank then he should be unemployed

PROOF NIGGA WE WANT PROOF

I'm mobile now and don't really care to Dox the guy. Didn't really like what happened to Gilbert Rayborg. But he didn't erase his name from some photos he took a while back. I looked up the name and found a Taiwanese-American man, living in Cincinnat, of the same age, who majored in economics from a CA university. It's pretty much matched perfectly with everything we know about him.

that's what you just did

Bumping for potential asshurt

Has there been a more glorious day in the history of this imageboard?

good riddance.

Dat flag doe…..

I can't fucking believe with a job that nice he would post all his shit up on here. But then again….heroin.

its actually pretty sad if you think about it… i feel bad for him. literally degenerate drug user

he's desperate for attention, that's why he does it.

I keep swinging back and fourth about how I feel. Mostly pity.

Yeah sorry about that.

Yeah pretty impressive. He always seemed like a good dude. With the way he acts here I can't imagine him acting professionally in any context. Props to him for being so versatile.

Not sure why so many here hate recreational drugs users. You'd figure since this place is a home to libertine young men they'd get some peace here.

Not sure why anyone would feel bad for him. If he's honest about how much he makes then I have no pity for him

Yeah, he's a lonely guy. But he gonna do opiates to cope and doesn't realise he'll never make any real friends again while he's a fucking heroin addict. Plus he kept getting high and spilling his personal info on Holla Forums…cumon….

Well either way i doubt that druggie is coming back here anymore.

and this. if you think about it and step outside of Holla Forums for a second its really sad.

Anyone have screencaps we can post en memorium of OPIATEFAG? R.I.P. you were one of the great trips of our time.

OMG I just realized he has deactivated his LinkedIn profile since earlier today. Wow

yeah well you dox'd him so what did you expect?

I think about it quite a bit. I've had close friends fuck up their lives and good things going for them from opiate/heroin. And assuming he's telling the truth about college, good job ect means it hasn't really fucked him yet. But its subtle at first and it will. I just see him shitting away all the things he's worked for. And all that it's cool fammm I've been off for months before cuzzz makes me want to choke him.

Aww shit, confirmation. He's BALEETING EVERYTANG

check;d

He won't stay away, prolly lurking right now tbqh fam-pais…

opiates pls go, we know its you. junkie

Honestly you can kind of piece it together yourself. I got his info earlier, but don't really want to be a part of it any longer. Poor guy.

As someone who spend pretty much all of their adult life chemically dependent I have to disagree. Most of the people who fall into the trap and fuck up are people who come from pretty bad backgrounds themselves. Pretty much everyone I know who came from a good background eventually got clean.

you shouldnt have done it in the first place imho.

Shut up opiatefag, before I call your boss.

RIP OPIATEFAG

R.I.P.

Hope you OD and never come back tbh

doxing is fun and legal. the whiny tripfag deserved it

damage controll

Oh no I just felt like this thread needed more cutiepies

Indeed

It's been a fine 4th though my good user.

If 0PIATEFag is a fucking brony then he deserves no peace

but fluttershy just wants to be friends

I liked it better when I thought he was the aids situation….

Yeah I'm the user who started that as well. I knew it wasn't him, but thought that'd at least be funny. I started three threads before that caught any traction

Someone screen cap this thread!!! The death of opiatefag -san

this one gets its own post

I had a ball with that thread, user.

Wait I'm late to the game so OPIATEFag was telling the truth this entire time? nof ucking way. i call bs

Twilight Sparkle wants to play!!

Post them all!

Who is your favorite pony?

I will post anybody except for Rainbow Dash, she's a slut and I dont play with her.

Spike

Any more Pones?

more?

keep going?

Can you upload pones to mega?

whhat are you going to do with my ponies? you have to promise to be nice to them

Of course sir.

Goodnight sweet faggot. I hope you learned your lesson.

Thank you for the pones.