Putin offers free land to pissed off Brits so they can build their whiteopia in Eastern Russia

express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia

archive.is/Rjk9j

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3412134/I-wasn-t-ticklish-felt-good-boy-five-described-tummy-kiss-sparked-Putin-paedophile-claims-Russian-president-said-wanted-stroke-like-kitten.html
express.co.uk/news/world/649917/Nigel-Farage-backs-Donald-Trump-race-Whitehouse
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499000/Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-great-US-president-good-news-Britain
indy100.independent.co.uk/article/you-wont-believe-which-uk-politician-has-backed-donald-trump-oh-ok-its-nigel-farage--Z1jsk7xWQg
religare.ru/2_42432.html
freelandks.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Germans
express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/
archive.is/I5dBi
thescuttlefish.com/2015/02/theres-a-reason-people-wont-move-to-pitcairn-island-but-maybe-you-should/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands
gettyimages.com/galleries/photographers?photographer=mike korostelev www.mkorostelev.com
gettyimages.com/detail/photo/bear-cubs-royalty-free-image/519569200
newobserveronline.com/russian-government-will-pay-for-european-settlers-in-the-far-east/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Home sweet home? Putin offering disillusioned Britons FREE LAND to resettle in Russia

LAND in Russia’s eastern wilderness is being offered to disillusioned British people for free - as long as they can survive the frigid cold and barren Siberian landscape for five years.

The sprawling plots, which are 2.5 acres in size, are located in an enormous region stretching from the Arctic Circle to the Chinese border, where winter temperatures can drop to a chilling -47 degrees celsius and population density currently stands at three people per square kilometre.

But its not all bad news for adventurous house-hunters. The far east of Russia is famed for its stunning natural beauty, with hundreds of miles of rolling hills, grass plains and soaring mountain ranges. Known as the land where ice meets fire, settlers can look forward to hiking the snow-covered slopes of active volcanos or relaxing in hot springs.

Summers are also long and comfortably warm, with 25 degree temperatures providing the perfect climate in which to explore the region’s dramatic landscapes

Savior of the white race.

President Vladimir Putin has approved the handouts in an attempt to boost the population and economy of the largely undeveloped region - and disgruntled British citizens are believed to be particularly sought after.

Russia's Far East Development Minister Alexander Galushka said there has already been interest in the land opportunity with a number of applications having already been received.

Mr Putin is looking for 300 people to take up land in the unpopulated region, which could offer a fresh start for those disillusioned with life in Britain

Those hoping for a life of luxury, however, need not apply. The president highlighted the region’s “minimal infrastructure” while describing the project this week, however those willing to make the 5000 mile journey east will be rewarded by a free football pitch-sized homestead on which they will be encouraged to start a farm or business.

There is a catch, however: British people must last five years before they will take full control of their new home. At that stage, those who have successfully stuck it out in the unforgiving climate will be rewarded with Russian citizenship and the power to continue living in the area or to sell their property.

Anyone is entitled to apply for up to a hectare of land in the Kamchatka, Primorye, Khabarovsk, Amur, Magadan and Sakhalin regions, the republic of Sakha, or the Jewish and Chukotka autonomous districts.

British settlers will also enjoy the unusual benefit of living in a country with a popular political leader. With approval ratings for Prime Minister David Cameron and Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn both at less than 35% in comparison to Mr Putin’s 82% approval rating.

The Russian Homestead Act was first proposed by Yury Trutnev, the presidential envoy to the Far East Federal District, early 2015.

He saw the project as a way to “strengthen the tendency of people’s migration to the Far East” and has appealed to “anyone who is willing to come and live in the region so that they could start a private business in farming, forestry, game hunting or some other enterprise.”

Whether the settlers can stick out such unforgiving conditions, however, remains to be seen. Mr Trutnev seemed hopeful rather than expectant when he said of the project: “We will give it a try.”

Christ, the browsers seem to be buying it.

The plots offered arn't big enough to be commercially viable supposedly. It's more likely going to be rural subsistence lifestyle. Good if you're into that.

Its fucking nothing.
100+ acres might be worth it though

free land doesn't mean shit, you still need lots of money to build a house and buy everything you will need to be self sufficient.

2.5 acres to develop incredibly hostile land isn't worth it. You can get 600 acre plots in various pieces of nowhere in the US that are substantially more habitable for prices a working man can afford.

Houses are made from labor and timber, not money.

How much?

Opportunity cost.

In 50 years at this pace Britons will be begging for land in Siberia.

If your goal is to make as many shekels as possible, then, sure, you'd be better off engaged in other ventures.

If your goal is to live a simple, honest life then what's the problem? Money is just money; food, shelter, and community are what matter.

Wyoming tends to have cheap land. Decent land is around $500/acre, shit land I've seen as low as $175.

yeah you might be right

someone posted this infographic here a while ago that suggests in theory 2+ acres would be enough…

Holy shit user, seems like you don't know Siberia at all. You know, not everything east of Urals is forever frozen. Though I doubt that Putin wants to give out agricultural land to bongs. Probably they'll end up with some barren mountaineous regions or prelude to Manchuria.

NOICE

Ignoring the need for it crop rotation.

lol, is this a joke? 2.5 acres of a barren wasteland.

Stardew Valley 2 electric boogaloo

2100 Siberia is now known as New Surrey, home to the exiled British diaspora who centre around the great colonial cities of Farageabvosk and Enochvych

Only 2.5 acres?

They don't call him Jewtin for nothin'.

And the fact that most of that shit won't grow in the quasi-tundra.

he is offering free land with minimal infrastructure to russian nationals and NATIONALIZED individuals

aka people who are of russian nationality… and before that happens you have to pass a citizenship test which is not quite easy. plus you need a residential visa and have to live there for a couple years BEFORE you can take the exam

y'all delusional

What the fuck kind of WWE shit was that?

Would this be viable if a group obtained plots next to each other and shared the land?

10 people = 25 acres which would equate to at least 20 acres to work with while also allowing for comfortable housing.

2.5 acres per plot looks to me like an attempt to foster a community out there.

Wait this is near the all Jewish territory! He wants Brits to live near Jews who have no money and ask Christians for hand outs on TV all day.

2.5 acres is tiny.

So if you were an american and wanted to live free and self sufficiently, where would be a decent place to buy land?

Zing.

Sure gets cold, but 25 is fine.

That's the only thing I thought of as well, unless you consider some people trying to outlast others and then take their land, somehow. Although that is a hostile approach and in this sparsely populated area that might not be a smart move.

Putin is trolling, eastern Russia is almost uninhabitable due to the shitty climate.

Half an acre is enough for a decent homestead.
Assuming the ground is fertile.
Now if he'd give me money to build I'd take his offer.

But Putin is trolling.

its more than you'll get here, 2 acre of woodland fetches £20 000 + now

lets see you get 2.5 acres here for FREE

English being colonized by Russians? How horrid, never has such a contemptable idea been proposed. This is as such if the Irish were to offer free land to the English? What heresy! Russia shall pay for this! England colonizes you, not the other way around, now only if we can figure out how to scapegoat the germans and irish at the same time…

Kangs should treat quwans like that.

Learn to read boxhead.

did faggot, fuck england.
this is like an englishmans nightmare.
the englishman would rather suck rabbis penis while that same rabbi is sucking a bleeding baby penis then go emigrate to russia.
fuck you.

enjoy your kebabs faggot

No you didn't.

'I wasn't ticklish. It felt good': How boy, five, described tummy kiss that sparked Putin paedophile claims

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3412134/I-wasn-t-ticklish-felt-good-boy-five-described-tummy-kiss-sparked-Putin-paedophile-claims-Russian-president-said-wanted-stroke-like-kitten.html

Can any of you faggots explain this shit?

It's so weird I can't even.

He probably wants to colonize it with whites before the chinks get their hands over it.

>>>/tumblr/

Can you explain it then?

That's not the point, you fucking tumblweed. Stop using their idiotic phrases if you don't want to out yourself immediately

GOD BLESS HOLY RUSSIA!

Haha

You got me, better earn my shekels elsewhere.

You sure convinced me that Putin is not a mega slav nonce

This was brilliant lel.

Hmm, I'm reminded of the /nambia/ board.

My thoughts exactly.

But he never said he only allows white British citizens?

You couldn't even grow anything.

lel

Did they remove the poll? Did too many people vote yes?

I've noticed a lot of fucking morons on Holla Forums lately that have the reading comprehension of a nigger.

Get 40 Holla Forumsacks together, build a dormitory in the middle of your 100 acres, set up solar power & geothermal heating. Farm & store. Satellite internet, earn $$ via illegal filesharing websites, gambling, whatever.

Tremendous opportunity.

He gave that boy a zerbert, those tickled like hell when I was a lad.

Bad idea, knowing Brits they'll invite their horsefaced loose vagged wenches with em and offer asylum for ISIS and Pakistanis.

Even their redpilled savior Nigel Farage is nothing more than a cuckservative who thinks banning Muslim immigration is "too far".

Move to Russia for 5 years, get $525 value. What a great deal

You need three or four time that for proper crop rotation.

It depends where, North Kamtchaka is considered unsettleable, but the south seem to have lots of fields.

If you look at Magadan (which is probably the most hostile on the list) on google earth there are some fields for open cultures and some datchas (Russian weekend homes typically with a plot of cultivated land) so I don't know (they look not well tended though, possibly soviet era retardation)…

While on Shakaline it's about as much fields as homes, and on Khabarosk/Amur region you have vast fields all around all the towns, be they on the coast or inland. So they must have a fairly solid crops (on the chinese side of the border it's farmland for hundreds of miles).

Most of Siberia is unsettleable, but the part that are settleable are also completely under-exploited. Both those statement are true.

This is true, but you still have to pay a tax on the land, unless I missed something because I believe homesteading went away in the 1980's, which is essentially what Russia is doing, and it's not unheard of throughout the world

Can't you build greenhouses?

Make it happen

Stupid cunt the kikes moved out of that territory years ago.

You're a mental reject

I just talked to my wife about this interesting offer, and I must say that I agree with you that the labor to get such land arable isn't worth it.

If it were somehow preplowed, arable land maybe.

Why would anyone want to live in some shithole dictatorship on the brink of economic collapse?

How much is the little man paying you to shill for him, OP? Many rubles, yes?

So this is like that "Namibia" idea, actually being brought into fruition. Holla Forums should be all over this.

I hate to sound RIDF about this, but source?

Based Putin.

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS

I AM LEAVING THE UK I DONT WANT A PAKI AS MY MAYOR.

This is only for ex-patriot Russian citizens. Oh well.

Homestead act in the US meant generally 160 or 320 on the high plains

Only if you are living entirely on resources and wild food or herding nearby.

If he offers 40 acres he might trigger the largest white migration in history of world.

Meme it boys.

Honestly Putin embracing mass white migration is our best best at a homeland short of full blown race war.

Damn it putin, how can you rival Trump in entertainment?

Seriously, this offer is complete and utter shit. You can't hunt, and you can barely farm, let alone profitably on that tiny plot of land. Its a meme proposal.

Ivan, please.

One could potentially grow enough potatoes for one person in vertical planter boxes. You better like potatoes and live alone though.

Dream on.

2.5 acres is plenty to produce vegetables. Why would you need hundreds of acres to "hunt" when you can do it in wilderness surrounding you?

Pure greed like this is one of the reasons that a handful of people own thousands of acres of land that they don't need or use in the first place.

Source?

It is rediculous to go out and try to cultivate the land by yourself. The deal gets better and better with the Nuclear family model.
Putin is not only encouraging homsteading and self-sufficency, but also the nuclear family.

Hahahaha.

Boy, you're deluded and in for a shock when you finally start "dating."

No, the deal gets better with family members each applying for adjacent land.
Hell if you can get Grandma and Grandpa to live 5 years, and do basic chores, you can get and extra 5 acres.

If your marriage wouldn't survive a move, you either don't have a strong marriage or you married the wrong woman.

This is not "a move", though.

How do you compare the growing seasons, user.?

Just a gimmick to kill off more dumb whites. Can't see it working better than ' breed with nogs cos they are good rappers'

How accepted do you think niggers/muds/fags and other degenerates are in Russia? Just take a guess…

2.5 does seem really small for a homestead, I would think 10 minimum. But there needs to be a lot of questions answered first. Are you even remotely near a road, other settlers? What if anything grows there? Are there any possibility utilities, and if not do you get a credit for setting up your own?

Holla Forums Wyoming compound when?

There's a whole lot of Moslems coming into Russia, user., if you didn't know.

We have a muslim for the Mayor of our capitol city user.

don't fall for it britbongs, stand your gorund

I had better internet in Iraq than any major city in USA. Turns out internet infrastructure is pretty cheap and easy to set up compared to roads and water.

Regulation and monopoly keeps us internet 3rd world tier. Besides we'd want to build our own intranet to preserve our memes from shills

That is shitty subsistence farming. Our ancestors would have never accepted a deal like this since they were real farmers and realized you need to have land to produce crop for sale to maintain your life

Filtered, wasn't replying to you

Scandinavian settlements when?

WEW look at the salt of this cunt.

Without investment or guaranteed development loans to put in infrastructure and some basic industries like lumber mill and concrete factories plus some export industries this is a shit deal.

He needs to offer more land or promise more money or offer a semi-autonomous state. I really hope Putin realized the potential here. Once the riots and race war ramps up he could seriously absorb a lot of white human capital and develop a huge portion of his territory.

Seriously?

Filtered, for interrupting

L.O.L., didn't mean to sage.

You are not from around these part are you?

That's what we are talking about. Without guaranteed access and few neighbors, it's not possible to hunt enough. Wilderness is almost worthless if you aren't armed and it isn't adjacent.

Kill yourself. I hate absentee owners but that has no bearing here.

10 acres is still shit. It's hard to get farmers to part with small plots, but 20-30 thousand should get you 10 decent acres in most rural places in the US. Instead of waiting 5 years for it to be yours, just have everyone pinch every penny for a year or two and buy it.

top cuck, m8. If you found a white woman who is proven to move to fucking siberia for 1.25 acres and no mule, I will pay you for $10,000 cash for a fertile woman from 18-25 in her family. Until then, shut the fuck up about your unicorns

Christ almighty what a rip off. Maybe if it was 10 acres in central Siberia it'd be worth it, forests and steppes are livable, but fucking Manchuria is a mongol filled rocky shit hole where winters last 6 fucking months. God damn Jewtin won't even give out good land.

Potatoes in containers is the best I've heard from this thread as far as getting enough food from the land. It would still required lots of money for the electricity setup as well…

This is Skyrim without nords, it's happening 100% for real

that land might be worth something when the all the ice melts in a few decades.
I don't believe in global warming just the naturally changing environment

Do you like it, user.?

Why would he offer such a shit deal on purpose? He's probably courting the idea, and expecting counter-offers.

or at least thats what you faggots would say if this was Trump

Jewtin's Russia [USSR] has hate speech laws against being mean to jews. It also has forbidden documents with respect to the holocaust etc.

please taking anything at face value is the exactly why blue pills exist

That is because holocaust plays into russian nationalist identity.

If the Briton man and woman whom are not married yet but planning to get marry in the future then can they just get two plots and after that they get marry to merge them into 5 acres? 2.5 acres are too small but there are a lot of the woods so I suppose they can sell them. I will call the Russian embassy in Australia to find out if it is true or not.

Never pay more than you have too, some people will jump at the idea even if it is shit.

The land of the Aryans.

eh
However this gives me the impression that he was shitposting in the namibia/greenland/whatever resettlement threads.

holy shit Khabarovsk is OUR land.
t. chink

If you've ever lived off of what you grow and hunt, you'd know what a waste of effort that is.

Why, oh why?

word for word you sound like a fucking salesman.

god bless putin

Trump isn't banning Muslims.

He's made that clear numerous times.

Other Anons. have mentioned how hunting would not be a sure thing in this area. Others have mentioned the probability of shortened growing seasons which would could stop using the land for various crops that could be more assorted yet more delicate.

So, I haven't a lot of experience with this sort of thing. So, maybe that's why I'm here figuring it out… So, what?

how the fuck do i apply

That's from the article, user.

also known as the land where mosquitoes have trained for 11 million years to survive by draining blood from mammoths
and it's not the puny 9kyears since the end of the last ice age that made them forget how to chew on woolly rhinoceros either

seriously, the wildlife here is fucking paleolithic, better grow scales fast if you plan to live there

You don't.
It's fake and for Russian expats only.

Pro-tip
He needs whites to counter border encroachment by chink settlers

I somehow think this is absolutely gold shitposting on Putin's part, but also a great opportunity.

It's an alternative between dying to an Arab/African who is raping your children and wife, or freezing to death if you can't awaken the spirit of Europa.

We are the ice people. Only the strong, wise and cunning survive.

Did I ever say he was banning Muslims dumbass? Learn to read.

Nigel Farage is as right wing as the GOP establishment, evidence by his claims that Trump banning Muslim immigration is bigoted.

Eh. Maybe they can fool the system.

You pulled that out of your ass.

Farage said he thought Trump had gone politically too far. Nothing to do with bigotry.
He later endorsed Trump here:

express.co.uk/news/world/649917/Nigel-Farage-backs-Donald-Trump-race-Whitehouse
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499000/Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-great-US-president-good-news-Britain
indy100.independent.co.uk/article/you-wont-believe-which-uk-politician-has-backed-donald-trump-oh-ok-its-nigel-farage--Z1jsk7xWQg

Try again.
Next time don't tell lies that can be disproved with a Google search.

What the fucking shit lol

So it's ok to say it's "too far" then? What is the figurative difference between saying it's "too far" an any other "-ism"? I understand there's a literal difference, but Farage acted just like any other Euro politican would have by expressing vocal disagreement with Trump.

Have you actually read what Farage said?

If you don't like British people just come out and say it like your wog president did.
Don't passive aggressively whine about politicians thousands of miles away you once read a passing headline about.

I'd be far more concerned that your supposed "God emperor" seems to think it's ok for perverted men in drag to use female bathrooms.

Then you are too ignorant to say that meme-taters are the best thing ITT. Lurk moar and go do something to be more self-sufficient and tell us what you learn, not what you think in the absence of knowledge and experience.

one apes culture is another mans assault.

Raspberries on the stomach tickle quite horribly.

I hate this pedo/gay scare culture, seriously fuck off you're the reason men are afraid to teach their own kids, let alone become teachers.

Yeah, Putin is really popular. You know he got elected with 146% voter turnout (google it)

Frankly if I was in bongistan I would be doing this in a heartbeat.

That's an independent poll run by a libfag organization you dumb fuck

Based mother fucking Putin!

FUCK YES!!!

actual turnout was 65.25%

But Brits are the jews.

It isn't even 50% Christian. Christians are literally a minority in Russia.

You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Well. Christians are minority everywhere. Not everyone knows that though.

You're not good at maths are you?

W000 GO ATHEISTS!

shhh, he thinks religious "christians" are christians

religare.ru/2_42432.html

PAGANS ON THE RISE

Also your chart says it's 48.3% with 5.5% undecided, so it could easily be over 50% now since Christianity is largely linked to nationalism in Russia.

"Orthodox" means correct, so that word doesn't translate properly…
Also, checked

Nah. Also, "meme-taters" is paranoid

I refuse to believe you're really this retarded

This isn't unprecedented, it wouldn't be the first time in history Russia encouraged Western European migration. They had sizable rural communities of German Mennonites/Anabapists moving in during the 18th century under Catherine the Great, while later being purged under Stalin and/or sent to Siberia in labor camps.

Even the niggers were fit for 10 acres and a mule.

To brits, maybe.

Yeah, that's the only way I could see it being feasible.

You a brit, lad?

Descendent of the Czar's Germans here. Stalin was a monster and he wiped out what was left in the Ukraine, but it was Makhno, Trotsky, and Lenin who first purged us from our homes.

Top fucking Kek. Looks like the Holla Forums colony got meme'd into life.

"Spiritual but not religious" means Orthodox, but they don't go to service on a regular basis. It must include some muslims, but it's dubious is more than 5%.

So at best you have 2% native, 12% muslim, 19% atheist, 61% Orthodox (and 67% Christians).

Note that "unaffiliated" christian is for Orthodox sects (as in they're from not from a Church in communion with the Orthodox Churches, like "true orthodox"), "other Orthodox" is for orthodox not belonging to the Patriarchate of Russia, while "other christian" is for non-Orthodox.

Same

Actually you can get free US land in western Kansas and eastern Colorado. Here is one example of many - freelandks.com/

No it doesn't.

Does /namibia/ live?! Can it be?

Actually, now that I've thought about it for longer now this is a terrible idea. Green houses would almost have to be a requirment. The temperature typically doesn't even reach 80f. How can we be expected to grow any food with temperatures often below zero?

Secondly only 2.5 acres? You will barely have enough room to grow food for yourself let alone anyone else!

And thirdly this land has almost no infrastructure. Meaning getting out there will be hard enough let alone any equipment needed to build housing, fencing, or greenhouses for food. Cattle will likely be the best bet and with just 2.5 acres not very much cattle you need at least 2-4 acres per cow of edible grass for it that can be rotated out year round, depending on the breed.

Hunting will be unreliable and also dangerous between the weather, the fact that you aren't guaranteed access to land to hunt on, and the wildlife may be highly aggressive.

This is a crapshoot waiting to happen. Most of the Brits who take advantage of this are going to be eaten alivemore than likely in the literal sense in some cases

They are for the Russians.

I didn't call but I did little research on the offer. They are for Russians.

And the ones who can't computer can work in the ice hotel for tourists. We can take the guests on hunting expeditions and various day trips. Everyone will have work. At night we'll party at the ice bar. Sounds good m8s.

yup

If it was fertile farmland he wouldn't be giving it away. You also need to build proper shelters for the animals probaby with heating or they'll die in the winter

Yeah, so beneficial that I we now need to introduce new taxes and retiring pensions to buy more of those benefits.

What benefits exactly are implied?

If this was at least 50 acres and open to burgers I would be seriously interested

And at 2.5 acres I think he's just mocking brits

It's a fake.

And that's why people treat you like a child.

I thought the Bongs were used to very cold weather

Reminds me of this, just learned about it a few days ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Germans

I can't stop watching that.

Gorillas will freeze to death in the winter.

It is good to know that they are making themselves infertile. What a bunch of dumb wild monkeys. :3

I saged my post because it is irrelevant.

Anyone here remember Namibia? >>>/namibia/

I think this could be Holla Forums's chance to genuinely take a piece of the world and colonise it. Putin didn't say 'only Brits' he merely favours us, most likely non-brits could come too.

Even if it IS a brits only program, you could still come over and help the brits build a nice community and maybe eventually get a citizenship or whatever (though honestly, we'd be out in fuckboy nowhere so I doubt it'd really matter if you're legal or not)

It is fake.

Every fucking time

Not gonna lie, this is tempting me. I have two houses in my inheritance, one worth around 250k and one worth around 500k.
was gonna rent one out and live in the other but the temptation is there to sell up while the housing market is so inflated then move to Russia with 750k in my pocket- more than enough to start a business. A business that involves guns.
I would like to open a game hunting lodge for based ex bongs who are fed up with multicult shit and also an area where Holla Forumsacks can come and train for RWDS in peace.

Or do I stay on the Isle of Wight and hope that the immigrant hordes stay away from here (as they have done so far) and wait for the inevitable collapse and pendulum shift.

Decisions, decisions….

What would you anons do in my situation?

I would rather to endure the hardships in Russia than to stay in Isle of Wight. UK is spending every gold coin on the non-white people and other shits so not worth my time to work there. I feel sorry for the native Britons. Australia received so many Britons and they aren't planning to go back because UK sucks. If you decide to live in Russia then do not expect the ride to be smooth.

t. Aussie.

Great idea. Offer the land to possibly the laziest people among our race. There is no true rural area left in the UK, where people can rough it. Brits haven't known how to rough it for generations. If you want people that can rough it, extend an invitation to Canadians, Americans, and Australians.

That video proves we're all the same race.

Would it be worth moving to Aus then?

How far would £750k get me there and what would be my chances of gaining residency? (I have two kids and a missus who id want to bring too)

I live in Scotland so the weather conditions can't be any worse than they are here.

Sign me up.

It will last few years unless you are employed there. That is a lot of money! The living cost is expensive.

Of course you can bring your kids and missus with you, what are your skills? I can't promise that you would be accepted immediately but if you have some skills that are urgently needed then I am certain that you will be employed.

No.

t. Ausfag

We need more white people. Give him some good reasons why he shouldn't move.

Jewish PM.

There is an election coming very soon so he is unlikely to win. The double dissolution been called.

I wonder what kind of taxes they charge.

That is very misleading. We know how to have funs.

We can't help but to love the dark purple fruit in our burgers so shush!

You contradicted yourself by saying no funs.

You need to harden the fuck up!

I don't know about them much.

What is that?

Replaced by a socialist union official who's more boring than Herman Van Rumpey?

this

Possibly yes. There is probably another election after that.

I wish this offer was open to non-bongs. Not only because we could create a hwite man's paradise, we can create it right next to Japan.

The offer is for the Russian. I don't know why they distorted them for. It's cruel. ;_;

No you clearly don't.

Oh come on, not that again. Gun isn't banned in Australia but we can't use them for gun self defence despite it's legal to hunt and practise (it depends on the state laws).

What's fake?

>express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia

This offer is for the Russians. Express media twisted that. I don't know why but I assume they did that on the purpose to gain attentions for shekels.

Holy shit fam

Get money for aquaponics (basically fish-farming and vertical vegetables farming… indoors) and you're set for life.

In fact, if I'm a Briton I'm jumping on this ASAP

THis is another Ostsiedlung !

He's going to be in a shock when he find out it's for Russian.

Your last two Prime Ministers have been from that ethnicity, so…

Source, or get out.

Your dubs confirmed, the challenge accepted! BRB.

Don't like your new communist government? You should move to a communist country to get rid of it, goy!

Even Mr Peter Hitchens says that people should look to emigrate "before it's too late" (3:15 - vid. related) and that was back in 2013!

I AM BACK!

rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/

I'm not sure how to interpret this, but I think they're saying that the government owns your land for five years.

There's a pretty fair chance of you being correct, user. In fact, this whole thing about moving to Russia for free land giveaways seems to be a meme, as it's been giving me déja vu.

Yes it is for the nationalised foreigners, they have rights same as the Russians. It is leased land ownerships as long as the land is being worked on until completed then it can be sell or rent to someone (I don't know how that works, maybe the Russians know what that fuck means). They also trying to find a way to lower the electricity prices.

Oh come here and I will hug you like a baby.

Honestly if this was what the UK papers were saying, we could get like 40 people together and get a mega plot of 100 acres to do something with.

And have the Russians buy the plots and sell to us to have more plots. :-)

I think they used to give the permanent visas to Afrikaners or others to settle in specific areas and some rules to follows. This is not the first offer that they have tried. They are quite desperate to colonize some unpopulated areas in Russia because the Chinese people were stealing the resources from them and Chinese government had troubles with stopping the Chinese people from invading.

There's still lots of small islands that need settlers.

archive.is/I5dBi

Holla Forums could still build a colony

I have heard about that but no Holla Forums folks, not even the Britons have tried to go there.

You cannot make this shit up. Reality is truely the best book ever written.

It appears the Pitcairn is Seventh-Day Adventist which is too strict. If they're British, they should be Anglican Christians, like the Falklands.

I mean, I guess it wouldn't be so terrible. Only a first impression.

Here's another one:

thescuttlefish.com/2015/02/theres-a-reason-people-wont-move-to-pitcairn-island-but-maybe-you-should/

The biggest problem is jobs, there's no ways of making money. But again, they're literally giving away land so it'd be easy to make a go of it. Maybe fishing or something could work.

This is another thing that scares me, religious people are scary. But if we managed to get like 40 people to go with us, we'd be well on our way to making a new community and they definitely wouldn't fuck with us because they've got less than 50 people, many of whom women or children.

Terrible idea.

Just lifted straight off jewpedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands
The new migrants are prohibited from taking local jobs or claiming benefits for a certain amount of time, even those with children. The migrants are expected to have at least NZ$ 30 000 per person in savings and are expected to build their own house at average cost of NZ$ 140 000.
Cherry on top is this though.
The Pitcairn Miscellany reports that despite the bandwidth recently being doubled to 512 kbit/s this is not per user but is in fact shared among all families on the island, making normal internet use extremely difficult.

The entire exclusive economic zone surrounding the islands was declared as protected recently. Good luck with that.

I didn't know that they have unstable gender ratio. What is the cause for that? Women have longer life than men so that must be why.

Maybe, we can start web hosting/web builder or investment
company. Some of the Holla Forums blokes's properties that are worth up to $500 K so I think they will be alright in Pitcairn Island.

That shouldn't be a problem because the population is quite small so it is unlikely they will make the migrants's life uncomfortable unless they are fanatic.

Why would they complain about nobody moving there, and then make it impossible to do?

Where is can we go? I want to go to a British colony island.

They're brits. They are born to complain.

So it's a smaller version of the homesteading act. Only citizenship may be a problem.

Well, you like Japanese cartoons, so I'm not at all surprised. Thanks for the information about the opportunity, though.

Someone is rubbing his hands in glee

That's what I realised, I'm only wondering because it says that "all" the people are Adventists even though only five regularly went to services. Would they let somebody practice a different religion there?

Why didn't they just create intranet so it don't mess with the internet? Honestly, this baffled me. Anyway we can just get the satellite internet instead however the problem is it is expensive. I rather to pay expensive satellite internet than to share with them. I am not comfort with sharing the network with them.

I wouldn't think any christian subdivision to be rejected. Nor would a fedora cause sparks. Good luck with anything but that though.

That is satellite.

Yup

Sattelite confirmed.

One benefit to the Russian proposal is that there seems to be miscegenation on Pitcairn but in the Far East location, national identity is emphasised as being a benefit, them being border lands.

Whaaa….can't we somehow feed them into our own intranet?

I played a lot of Stardew Valley, so I have the skills needed to settle there.

Are you an anti-white, user.?

Have you tried the farming in the real life? If no then don't think about it.

I chuckled…we will take over when they are depopulated. That's their problem, if they care about the Pitcairn Island so much then they wouldn't make it impossible for the outsiders including the Britons to move there.

And thus the isle of white is born.

I'm pretty sure that most of Holla Forums is negroes larping as kangz.

……I like this. Pursue.

So many of you are ridiculously insecure and sad. There are good women your Internet pick up guy Arab friend is retarded.

Don't like to be the negative one, but last time whites crowd-funded something, it was a $3,000 printer and somebody ran off with the money and no printer was provided for the community.

I mean pro-whites funded.

Why do they want a $3,000 printer for? They would have invested in something and get more money in return. Just saying.

I'm only saying that when something gets crowdfunded and don't come through with their promise, then it makes everyone pretty negative about random ventures. At any rate, I do think that Holla Forums would be better pool for talent than lolbertarians trying to sea-stead…

But the printer would have been for propaganda, of course. Apparently, though, the idea wasn't a good one, because the money was raised but no printer came with that "achievement".

Okay, they deserved it for being retards.

It's a reasonable idea, only the people they trusted in turned out to be of low character.

dude im an amarican

and i'm so into it you don't even know

but id need 5 acres not 2.5

wounder if i could get two plots?

thats what i want to know if land is as cheep as he says, why haven't any of us started a kickstarter or something to buy and build a Holla Forums camp

we could call it new auschwitz (it could have a small roller coaster and publicly available showers )

;) Maybe they're waiting for somebody else to start one.

… and all of that until government (local or federal) thinks that you are uncomfortable for their power and throws you out of the country using whatever dirty tricks which they imagine.

Look at how they threw turks (those producing goods and educated in unis) out of country without any grounded reasoning.

If you want to play with a dictator do it carefully.

well id do it but i don't have a decent camera

and im not sure how much money people would give to build what i really want (canp chan) a summer camp stile compound with around 10 activity cabins and 3 sleeping cabins for activity capin, with 44 people per cabin

i already know what the activity cabins would be to

1. Holla Forums meeting hall: everyone goes here at the start and end of camp, permanent residences use it as a large equipment closet during off season

2./k/ cabin with a large shooting range and specializing in gun safety/education/history

3./out/ DO SC/OUT/ THINGS

4./an/ learn animal husbandry and how to properly care for animals

5. Holla Forums take classes in how not to be shit at comic / learn history about comics cartoon, movie night every other friday

6. /a/ . Holla Forums but with anima alternate movie night with Holla Forums both act as art classes of various styles and schools of art

7 Holla Forums has a pool, also would have history classes of global politics and ((((them))))

8. /diy/ shop but with all the stuff that's to expensive for personal us, aka (CNC) and a large variety of tools and machines first two days go over safety equipment followed buy a week of instruction on how to properly use the machines for new people/skilled people showing how to use the machines without hurting yourself

9. /ck/ mess hall and cooking cabin to learn how to cook/bake at a professional level ie as a chef/ sidechef in a real restaurant not a mc.ds

10. /x/ located way out innawoods has spooky stuff, focuses in studying and trying to debunk the paranormal

(11. /sci/ investigate the local fauna and flora as well has have a telescope area for aminture use at least 3 scopes available for star gazing, as well as a few other scientific instruments for gathering data on certain topics decided on at the start of camp

lights out at 10 pm so the scopes don't have to deal with light pollution

4 people per cabin**

4 people per cabin***

Its not a democracy when people who oppose the government get beaten with whips and thrown in work camps.

god damn it

Like I said…

Have a bump anyhow.

m8 since when Russia has wild kanga roaming Siberia??? They import those squarmy cunts?

Didn't know kanga lives where it freezes so cold.

ikr

dude what

gettyimages.com/galleries/photographers?photographer=mike korostelev www.mkorostelev.com
gettyimages.com/detail/photo/bear-cubs-royalty-free-image/519569200

I like this idea of a Wyoming Holla Forums camping retreat. If we launched a Kickstarter we might be able to afford land near some really beautiful natural lakes or skii trails.

It would be fun as fuck. We could have educators and classes, workshops, maybe even get it accredited with a college or agricultural school.

We could charge $30/night for a rack in a cabin with a communal head, similar to a hosrel. Then there would be a $50/day fee for full access to the grounds and a $15/day food charge. This will keep the dindus and spergs out.

If you are NEET, you can work-camp a 32 hour week to earn your stay while learning. You are put on a two/four week probation period and if we don't like your work performance you are not held on.

We could also issue work visas to White South African refugees, brits and Ukrainians to get them over here and also take advantage of their expertise. Of course they would receive a "screening" process.

Lastly, location is very important. If we want it to be all season, it has to have access to winter fun, like skiing or hunting grounds for fall. For agriculture we'll need to do soil testing and ensure it is zoned for what we want to do with the municipality.

I'm pretty booked up this next month with a house deal/vacation to Europe but I'll work on some documentation. I think Holla Forums and young white men in general need this. Especially those without good role models.

I cannot stop myself

id work/live there

Is this a joke? Turks produce nothing but misery and suffering, they're lucky the Russians didn't execute them like they have been for the last few hundred years.

Stalin had to force people to this frozen hellhole

It barely snowes in GB

good luck with that

Why not take some americans

any biters?

it says on their site that now many people go to church anymore

Cool. We'll make it happen fam.

T.B.H., the reason why Russia looks better is because there's apparently a bunch of miscegenation going on there. Regarding them being Adventists, doesn't it seem strange that suppposedly "all" of them are, despite only a few of them going to church anymore, user.?

ICE KINGDOM

Holla Forums already tried this, like 1 ore 2 years ago, they wanted to do it in some place in africa. Nothing came of it.

My meaning is that there is way too much miscegenation going on at Pitcairn.

How dangerous can you get?

Yeah but this time Putin is offering up the land.

It's far east Russia. There's no one there so you'll be free to do whatever you want.

I think it's an excellent opportunity for anyone genuinely interested in building something some the ground up.

For a community/mission like this to actually succeed it will need populated by strong professional people. This is eugenics 101; Collect the best and have them breed and develop together.

Tradesmen, doctors, security, engineers, teachers, entrepreneurs etc all could have a good future.

It could be like Hong Kong but better with less Chinese people.

You need atleast 10 times as much land for a small herd and then your not counting the land for growing hay, or the land need to store the animals in a barn.

Totally useless offer.

it was some country with a good % of white people

I know. I was involved a little in analysis and planning. pol wanted to set up a little colony in Namibia, but the logistics were too infeasible on multiple levels and the trust factor wasn't there.

They key is to attract interest and talent from multiple channels, not just Holla Forums. Second most important is the lower cost of entry on this project and the accessibility for participants.

Lastly, this project can't have any illusions of starting some kind of whiteopia. It would be a test bed for the concept, sure, but it would be more important to just have an outlet for pollacks to get back to nature, learn practical skills, boowt their confidence, network, maybe even find a mate.

If we set up a kickstarter, we could easily start this project with under $100,000 raised.

I'd seriously consider it as well.

Little interest in fighting a mate, but the practical skills being learned would be why I'd be interested.

10%? Come on, it's Africa, still dangerous.

*finding ffs

Yeah that doesn't sound good for farmland.

But for something like a factory or office block it's not bad. And a house somewhere too.

Start a manufacturing base e.g. heavy industry. Something that relies on rotations of large numbers of temporary workers. Use your plot to build accommodation for the company some other guy used his plot for.

okay so i see it is bear but that cunt looks just like kanga

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Use that 100 acres to build a bunker like svalbaard for storing rare, unique, and irreplaceable pepes.

"We must secure the existence of our memes and a future for rare pepes."

Houses are made from stone and in civilized times from concrete.

But I can understand when posters from the US here are confused, after all thousands of people are indebted in your nation, because they took loans to buy a glorified shed.

Like I said, it'll be a testbed to see if it can work. As someone who plans meetups, trying to organize white nationalists is like herding cats.

However, it'll be outwardly implicitly white and inwardly, explicitly white.
In other words, if you're looking for a place where you can plan an insurrection and start something like "the Order" then you're not welcome.
However, if you're looking for a place to feel welcome and bond among your kin, explore non-pozzed European heritage, meet feminine women and learn masculine virtue, then you've come to the right place.

What would really be great, is if people used this as a model for more communities across the country. Almost like the German Wandervogel, but instead of shaking off natural, healthy societal obligations, we'd be getting people to shake off pozzed society and spend day in and day out learning various European traditions.

Hopefully, this shifts the Overton window further, as more people and even normies visit and soon the idea of a white homeland in America won't seem so crazy.

It'll just be matter of fact, like "Those guys want a portion of America to be a white homeland like Israel has? Sure, why not? They're not bad guys, I went to one of those camps last summer. I say, let them have it."

Or, just like jews know each other from summer "yeshiva" camp of whatever the fuck, whites would network within the context of their own tribe and kin.

This is not easy without a lot of money. Otherwise expect to work like a dog to scrape together a bare minimum of survival.

A better model is to start working your career into a telecommute situation like it consulting or design work. At the same time start moving into neighborhoods with like minded individuals and build tribal unit. Only then would it be wise to immigrate but ad a collective tribal unit with careers that can be translocated easily

cres

Mixed messages. A hectare is much more appealing.

The coastal areas north of Korea are actually quite viable for climate and future trade oriented society. If Putin is serious he should up the land offer and promise low interest investment loans to jumps tart industry

I think we could use the Kick starter idea o get the funds for the first camp
about 100,000 for some good land

and 50,000 75,000 for the buildings
if we could get a wealthy backer it would be easily doable people have bought less for vastly more look at cally they buy fucking places there that cost millions, that in other states like kansas would only cost like 75 k

This kind of story has shown up before and apparently these schemes actually are for Russian nationals only. It was advertised as land with $8,000 when I first heard of it. It was too good to be true. Good luck to any Russians taking advantage of this.

newobserveronline.com/russian-government-will-pay-for-european-settlers-in-the-far-east/

Being so close to the Chinese market and having a President interested in helping to secure deals sounds like a rare opportunity.

Would Putin like to take credit for this pet project being a success or would he like to throw a bunch of British people under the bus?

1 hectare = 10000m² = 2.5 acres

You're right.

Don't mind me, I'm just being retarded.

Farming is easy. It was always done by the plebs, not the smart people

Managing a large farm and working on one are different but regardless, they both take a lot of skills and effort.

Plenty of hippies would be interested.

Thing is, you could get a group together, apply separately and try to get adjoining plots–create a fair-sized subsistence farm and community of like-minded folks.

I followed a bunch of people on Instagram who live in some very harsh climates–northwest Alaska, the NW Territories in Canada (Yellowknife and a couple of small white and Inuit communities), the northern isles and Faroes, northern Sweden etc. I've been following these folks for a couple of years and even in non-city, remote areas, communities do fine. Yellowknife actually seems like a very cool, friendly place for example. Life in the Faroes is fascinating. And so forth.

I'm convinced that if people network and support one another, especially at the start before more infrastructure starts coming in, this could really be an amazing thing.

Definitely not for sun bunnies and people who are completely dependent on city life, though. Obviously.

Funny side note: Google's streetview vehicle did Pitcairn, no kidding. Go check it out.

I hate Google generally, but once in a while they do something crazy like that which is genuinely cool no matter how you look at it.

It looks lovely there. It is very small though. You do get a sense of that. I also think most of the people who already live there are starkers, but not necessarily harmful unless you're a little kid. Ah haha.

This is some useful ideas.

As if niggers,pakis, arabs and chinks could afford leaving britbongistan.

Looks like someone has been reading The Camp Of The Saints.

>plotS
Goddamn you people are fucking idiots. Plots each, obviously.
THINK BEFORE POSTING

If you are referring to /namibia/ then the problem arose from the fact that it was uncovered that citizenship had become a requirement for purchasing land when we weren't looking. It was a shame too. We had already gotten the first scout trip organized when that came out and support dried up.

At least if Putin and The God Emporer can't be friends we'll be set for the dankest banter in the history of international relations

?

I thought they sounded like crazy religious people until I read the website's FAQ and saw they allow homosexual marriage, so they can't be that strict with their bible stuff.

Master Ruseman

But they never meet a gay before so how can they allow them if they have no idea what they are like?

Hell is forever, user. You seem to have forgotten that…

Exactly but there is no gays. Maybe they want the shekels?

Listen lads, are we moving to Pitcairin together or what?

Are we starting a kickstarter and moving to Pitcarin or not?

How about this:

Putin was made leader after Yeltsin by people who thought they had something on him so he'd do their bidding. Then he tells them to fuck off, and offs one who kept threatening.

Maybe we would email them to find out more information.

So the Mad fucking Hatter is a white nationalist

Sounds like Minnesota. Why can't Putin offer me some FREE LAND to escape "New Mogadishu"?

So, free land in a beautiful untapped wilderness with a climate perfectly suited to white folk?

What's the catch?

I think the "fake" illiteracy is an attack vector on us. I've also noticed posts within a thread that have different UIDs but the same exact "fake" typos.

The sort of typos that make you re-read the sentence because the typos actually completely change the meaning of the message. Engineered typos per se. Please someone out there acknowledge this; I don't want to be insane.

Holla Forums is blocked in Russia.

dropped
ropped
opped
pped
ped
ed
d

Reminder that 8ch also officially dropped TOR support and is currently rapidly losing VPN support.

You have to have Russian blood, speak Russian and be willing to deal with Russian bureaucratic horseshit.

Putin is just trying to get people to fill the barren land on the border with China because China is known to claim bordering regions by simply occupying them with Chinese. Putin is just trying to beat them to the punch.

Why would I need to speak russian?

If it comes down to it i'll just sell my home and pack in with a couple of guys from here. We'll have campfires, tell ghost stories, live off the land, and of course make a blood alter to kek and sacrifice our feces (poo-poo) in his honor.

even without internet i'll be able to channel the meme magic.

what Russians? The place is a big empty wilderness.

if it comes down to it i'll just shoot anyone who wanders onto my property and doesn't speak English. That's the problem with Russia, they have to deal with literal squatters.

1 acre can produce easily $80,000 worth of crops if you know what you're doing.

Oh yeah that reminds me, what kind of crops would be best for that kind of place?

I've grown plenty of crops so experience isn't a concern. I was thinking potatoes but they're not the most nutritious crop. I don't know enough about the soil quality to attempt something more demanding like fruit trees.

Fuck Putin. I fucking hate him and his internationalist agenda.

He fucking invites everyone in except ethnic Russians. He allows millions of чурки in to do work, but won't allow Rus to do those jobs, putting us out of work.

He invites pussy faggot beta Manlet Anglos to colonize OUR land that OUR ancestors conquered from stupid fucking yellow Ching Chongs.

He does everything in his rotten power to corrupt and destroy Rus. He pleasure himself at the thought of millions of foreigners diluting our blood.

I took one look at the comments on that article and closed the page. Bunch of liberal Anglos talking about how they need to flee their fucking land and colonize our territory.

Fuck Putin. Fuck all you supposed "right wing" Brits ITT that want to run away from your homeland. I hate all foreigners, whether they be niggers, chinks, or west euros. I don't discriminate between foreigners- not a Rus by blood, get out

…why do you think people want to move out of the UK?

No ones living there shit for brains.

Use it or lose it.

Would they let us have guns up there? I'd consider moving to Russia as long as there aren't too many Russians and I can have guns, because wilderness + Russian squatters + no guns = fuck that shit man. Russians are brutal semi-retarded drunkards who are clever enough to fuck ur shit up if you have something they want

You'll shoot anyone? With what fucking gun? Putins rotten regime keeps the populace unarmed. To get a gun is massive effort in the RF, with tons of fees, background checks, and constant renewal tests, and even then it can only carry up to 10 bullets, certain barrel length, and other things like that. You think the RF is like America, except conservative and wild? You would be arrested for uttering politically incorrect things, and gun laws are super restrictive.

what are churki? muslims?

Rev up those missile silos. I like Putin but I hate Russians. But Ukrainians give gr8 head, 10/10. I had a Ukrainian girl suck my dick every day after school when I was in 9th grade. Maybe we can come to an agreement on that

That's the point, shit for brains. Instead of putting foreigners there, Putin could bring ethnic Rus there instead. Our land, we use it how we want

You had your chance fags, move over. That's American land anyways

I'll throw in muh 40 acres in PA for a hunting retreat.

Anything that grows in alaska.

the winter will take care of that 101 part for you.

So I said i'll shoot anyone who trespasses and you assume i'll follow the laws?

fuck, I can make a gun just as easily as I could "acquire" one.

so, nothing?

Its a nigger dance called "daggering". Look it up on youtube if you want to get mad, shits worse than twerking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk#History

Drunken Eskimos?

No niggers will follow there. Too bad I'm not British.

My thoughts exactly. That's Manitoba weather.

I wonder what the hunting is like…

"Not a Rus by blood, get out"

Hmm. Maybe he wants white Christians to figure out how to live there. After the infrastructure is built, the economy will go through a correction giving everything to the jews.

this is just getting better.

Bump

The vote for Brexit hasn't even happened yet, m8, and he is already trying to lure people away. I would understand if he were to do that after it fails but this isn't exactly the perfect time to do that. Not only that but according to the article he is giving away shit land absolutely nobody would want to live in anyway.

I've been to parts of Eastern Russia on a fishing expedition, and it's fucking beautiful.

Kind of feels like what America looked like when the pilgrims first came, could probably fit 500 million people there without a problem.

bump

gb2mongolia faggot

Let's assume Putin isn't trolling for a moment and realize most the people who post on here wouldn't know how to survive on a homestead in subzero climate. Isn't as if you can go down the street to the hardware store to purchase supplies let alone it's doubtful your resident Holla Forumslock could drive a nail through a 2"x4" without seriously injuring themselves.

Besides does anyone here know how to speak Russian? Doubt it. Russian isn't like picking up German or English from what I understand.

Holla Forumslocks are quite the bunch of delusional fucktards if you ask me.

>What the fucking shit lol

Niggers mang

This is what I've been telling the Jewtin fanbois that he's no friend to Russian nationalists.

As an Americunt I respect the rights of your people to keep all foreigners out. I would one day love to visit and take the TransSiberian railroad through the hinterlands of Russia though and party with the locals. That would be fun. I'd like to visit that is before Jewtin turns Russia into the Slavic Caliphate that is.

Aren't gun ownership laws in Russia more liberal than in any EU country?

HOL UP