Ban Truthseeker!

Ban Truthseeker!

right fucking now!!! this guy is annoying as fuck and is larping as a leftist. he is also really bad at it

BAN THIS FAGGOT NOW!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/greengrocer's_apostrophe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at the poltard butthurt about me destroying his beliefs ;)

CommunismIsUnstoppable

What's the matter, Drumpftard? Mad that your epic meme president will be impeached on the first day of office? lmaooooooooooo

THIS
ruthSeeker. The guy comes in to the thread and just replies to himself. It's ONE GUY. One guy and yet you're all too blinded by Holla Forums and Holla Forums laughing hurr hurr look, it's gommunism is it real? hurr hurr I da true seeker. Fucking hell you make fun of me for "DRUMPF POsting xxxxDDD" but what? you accept an autistic communist fuck? fuck you all for making the worst memes imaginable

HOW DO YOU FIND THIS FUNNY? It isn't. It's pathetic. Absoloutely pathetic. No more shitty memes. No more communism. No more nazis. Let's get back to our shit before the drumpfcucks came. Let's get back to talking about MOVIES AND TV not fucking drumpf every thread.

I'll have you know I am legitimately a leftist, unlike you who wants to ban people just because they exist.

Are you a Jew?

Fuck I forgot my name. Truly, alcohol is the opium of the masses.

Then you're not real communist, get off my board!

did you seriously just make this? kek

FILTHY DUMB TRUTHSEEKING SCUM!

It was 400 hours in Photoshop

yee I did

just filter him fam

FILTER HIM!?!?!?

FUCK YOU

FUCK HIM

FUCK THIS SITE

FUCK THIS BOARD

How did you post this after you died?
2spooky4me

*sighs* why are you so obsessed with me?

I can't wrap my head around it. All these haters are just pretending right? No feasible way to hate this nigga.

this makes no sense

SUDO VS TS

THE MEME WAR BEGINS

Get out of here faker REEEEEEEEEE

I've decided to start naming my comics. It makes them easier to organize and I think they deserve to be named, honestly.

ah shit I forgot

NOT A FAKE THE REAL THE TRUE THE REAL ONE IS ME AND NOT YOU YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A NAME

ok I'll make a deal with you kids

if any of you can provide examples of REAL communism not working I'll leave this board forever.

What a fake

That's not real communism, though.

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A NAME FAKER

I fucking love this board we seem to have this laid back shit posting swamp with a relaxed atmosphere. Unlike how shrill and stuffy Holla Forums and others can be you know you can come here for a comfy time.

I'm not trying to be a TruthSeeker, just pointing out his normal habits and calling out the fakes.
I just want more TruthSeeker comics to add to the hoard at >>>/truthseeker/

you are making us real leftist look like retards. good job

You don't need any help, trust me.

Real TruthSeeker here…It's flattering to say the least that people impersonate me. Making a comic. I'm up to 89 now…wowee zowee.

this tbqh
TruthSeeker >>>>>>>>> drumpfsperg

DRUMPFCUCKS BTFO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fuggin' saved

Remember when we would dicuss movies?

'no'

Now THIS is real communism

Does anyone ever feel Holla Forums has become woefully esoteric? I don't think anyone that doesn't spend nine hours a day shitposting on here could understand even half of what is going on.

This is advanced memery and not for the weak of heart.

movies are not real communism

Shush now Comrade. No movies, only memes

AND I'M LOVING IT

Not really, no

Post more cute anime McDonald's clowns and I might change my mind. 🍟

Real TruthSeeker here again and I just wanted to say - I really am flattered about you all defending me. It means a lot. You people are the people and I fight for you. No rules. No restrictions. You're waking up.

I'M LOVIN IT

I can't find much that has her with clown makeup though.

McDonald's posting is okay, the Dunkaccino posting belongs to 2016 though.

I remember for a while back the official Japanese Ronald McDonald was played by a woman, so you would figure there would be a not insignificant amount of smut since the Japs are all weird sexual deviants.

Let's be official:

MacDonalds, TruthSeeking, Keaton Posting, Those two Ugly Italian Guys

Dunkaccino, THE FRENCH, Masie Posting

Louis CK, cuckposting, Paul Blart Could make a resurgence

Drumpf posting is so last year. Also it is a little early for Keaton posting to be proclaimed. I would rather see it fleshed out a little more. No meme before it's time.

This is true, every meme has it's place

Weren't they French?

Is there anything he can't do?

I thought they were dutch

fries

Mike replaced Louis in 2016 but is it still acceptable to mikepost?

Mike Posting is acceptable 2017

They're Aliens

You cannot ban me, this place is now a communist utopia! Soon you will all see the light and join hands in erecting a supreme Holla Forums over all the other boards!

the whole thread has been you responding to yourself. get help m8

its
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/greengrocer's_apostrophe

QUIT SAMEFAGGING IN THIS THREAD AND END YOUR PATHETIC LIFE ALREADY!!!!
YOU'RE A GODDAMN MASSIVE COMMIE FAGGOT THAT NEEDS TO BE SHOT DEAD IN THE HEAD!!!!

P.S. COMMUNISM IS A SHIT IDEOLOGY AND WILL NEVER WORK IN THE REAL WORLD!!!! ALSO (((KARL MARX))) IS A FAGGOT!!!!!

*clap clap*
YOU'RE A STRANGE ANIMAL

I'm sorry that you can't see the light.

You are not true Communism.

gay

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY YOU'D BE TRIGGERED BY AN ENLIGHTENED BUGS BUNNY

Well if your are happy making mistakes then I won't correct you.

your a mistake my, man

Is this true communism?

Why aren't you lovin it, Cuckdecker?
🍟🍟🍟

нет!

ENOUGH

TRUTH SEEKER IS NOT FUNNY ITS MORE LIKE FUCKING POOPSEEKER AT THIS POINT HAHA GET IT HES A FUCKING BUNNY SO FUNNY HAHAHA HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU ALL

post ironic memes suck unless you did theatre in high school

Relax, user.

Stay mad, porkie.

Cute.

TruthSeeker triggering commies something fierce.

DELET THIS

Dolan Hrumpf is a con man, a white supremacist and just an all around terrible human being. Do i need to remind you about the rapes he has committed? How about the financial fraud? The list is practically endless and it speaks for itself he is SCUM!

EVIL SCUM!

The one good thing about this horrifying situation is that we'll get to see the Drumpflets get sold out by their "God Emporer", that's going to be fun. The Drumpfcucks are in for a BIG surprise…I can't wait to taste those salty Drumpfucker tears, it's going to be delicious. It wasn't enough for them to ruin our country, they had to ruin our board as well. Fuck them all, anyone who voted for Denal Chump is a fucking SCUM! PERIOD.

SHAMEFUL!

HATEFUL!

EVIL!

You know? Filtering Truthseeker makes Holla Forums so much better.

this post is nothing but lies tbqh

Filtering doesn't work. Ask Holla Forums and Holla Forums about how they deal with Val. Filtering is a bandage on a bleeding wound.

For you, TruthSeeker is King of Comedy

All me.

shit meme tbh