HORSEY THREAD

HORSEY THREAD

Get in here, for the greatest political cartoonist in modern history. The man himself, David Horsey!

am i 75 char yet

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-europe-migrant-crisis-20150902-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ben Garrison even worships him so much he blatantly plagiarizes his work.

The baby New Year thing is such a trope dude, nobody owns it.

meh

I thought horsey was a huge libtard.

He is an oldschool libtard.

2nd one should be good for provoking bernouts.

And for what? To push them closer to Hillary?

Ok, I liked his Fiorina one.

How would it possibly make them like hillary?

Fixed the second one.

They dont want to be outright called right-wingers.

v2

So resenting the people who lied and sold you out and fearing the ones who want not just you, but your entire culture, to die is….wrong?

I like how he correctly identifies Hillary supporters as ugly unlikable dykes, feminists and harpies and Bernie supporters as confused college cucks who dont know how the world works, but still doesnt see a problem and supports these people. Like those two demographics are anything but unimportant.

The working and middle class are nowhere there, yet that is the backbone of America.

JIDF pls go.

Why isn't the first one a bunch of mexicans and arabs pillaging with every other candidate saying "I brought you new voters"

I'm sure the old timer is conflicted about the future that is coming to roost because of his liberal policies.

Well, I disagree. When people call us racists for liking trump it doesn't make us want to vote for that person, it just makes us like trump more.

WELL GOLLY GEE I JUST DONT KNOW WHY ALL THESE YOUNG FOLKS ARE CONFUSED AND DISILLUSIONED TODAY OR WHY THE MIDDLE AND WORKING CLASS IS SO ANGRY… HUH MAYBE ITS NOTHIN… PROBABLY JUST RACISM

WELP BACK TO LETTING MORE RANDOM IMMIGRANTS IN AND HAVING UNLIMITED GAY PRIDE PARADES ;DDDDDDD

Good lord am I mad, what the fuck does the author think then?
Letting all those people in that tiny little castle is the best way to go?
They can't even build a straw man and not look retarded while doing so.

From that third pic we can see that this man would be
Seems like a pretty normal guy

If the author name were not on there it could easily be confused for an ant-immigrant and anti-refugee comic. Its insane how these people's minds work.

Wait, that's actually a pro refugee comic?

I'm not even sure anymore. I mean I guess the retarded strawman here is "HAha you can't just build walls to block out your problems" or something.

I'm sure thats why countries don't have borders and walls. Oh wait.

I think so. Just based on the author's views, I say it is. He made the comics you see in post.

But without his name on it, it looks 100% anti-refugee. It literally shows a castle under siege.

Classic Horsey.

It's not, but he's still a cuck about it.

Here's the article he wrote to accompany the cartoon:

latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-europe-migrant-crisis-20150902-story.html

Basically he says "Europe can't handle this much, but this just shows how good we Americans have it and why Mexicans are great!"

What the fuck even is this guys political opinion?

These cartoons are all over the place, there's no rhyme or reason to any of it.

Ben Garrison worked with Horsey, according to Ben's book that came out a while back.

Why the fuck did he make this then?

I'm getting that "everyones dumb but me" vibe from this retard.

Pretty much.

Ben was a centrist left-leaning Libertarian. Then we starting pushing him as a Neo-Nazi, and the backlash of idiots who believed it made him more right wing.

Why not give Horsey the same treatment? Edit all his stuff to be rabidly pro-Trump and far-right wing, shill it on social media, and see what happens.

shit, I wish I had a gardener, then maybe my lawn wouldn't piss everyone off

LEWD
E
W
D

How well known is he? With Ben this worked because no one knew who he was.

I think he's probably familiar enough as a style that people recognize him, but probably don't know him by name or political affiliation. It's not exactly a unique style of drawing.

What makes you say that?

=^/

worm food.

Mixed raced people are the worst tbqh

Horsey is the Tom Preston of political cartoons and will be one of the first to be thrown off the top of the wall on judgement day.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is how you know he's a lefty at heart, no matter whathe says. "Everyone who disagrees with me is secretly that thing they complain about according to me, ha ha" is an old staple.

The number one deflection for people who oppose gay marriage is "you're secretly gay."

WEW
E
W

"All-American"

user, please. It's called restoring the originals!

Is anyone smugger than Horsey?

High-school history books of the future will make sure to include a few of his cartoons, to show children the mindset of a typical Liberal circa 2016.

I dont know what you're talking about. I dont get that vibe one single bit.

This is the first time I can call something progressive science fiction and not be worried by tumblr

maybe someone should tell him that superman isn't real.

So it seems to me like this fellow is suffering the same sort of defamation as Zyklon Ben.

We should help him.
We should find the real cartoons and spread them so that all the world can see the truth.

This thread is dildos

If Romney had actually said this then he wouldn't have been such a shit candidate, but he actually said they should self-deport whatever the fuck that means

I think part of the reason it worked so well with Zyklon Ben is because he has such a clear signature. If you look at his cartoons, it clearly says "Ben Garrison" on them. Horsey's signature is smaller and less clear. So if you look at a Ben Garrison cartoon and you've never heard of the guy, you're first thought is "so this was made by Ben Garrison. Who's Ben Garrison?" but if you look at a Horsey cartoon and you've never heard of the guy, you won't instantly know who made it/

Also luthor was right about superman.
He fosters dependency and stifles the human spirit by existing

It's sufficiently large I feel.
And besides.

Clearly those who seek to defame him are not giving him full credit for his work. They make his signature tiny to make him look tiny.

What about the fact she was unable to handle classified documents in a professional manner?

Also superman is kind of a bitch

I'm on it now

The guy in this cartoon would have to be like 90 for this to make sense

Oh right. That fucking poem written by that Jew Emma Lazarus. What a surprise

Remember that future version of superman where the justice league had disbanded and batman retired until he got sick of shit, got a ginger girl to be his new robin and fought a government controlled superman?

I remember one line from that very clearly.
Superman saying to Batman: "It's their world Bruce, they won't stand for this sort of thing."

Goddammit. Why is Horsey such a colossal faggot?

But this guy doesn't even like reagan

It happens every time, you created this old man- this is on you

SUPERMAN WAS WRITTEN BY A KIKE

He's a liberal.

It's your classic centralist "everyone's dumber than me" syndrome. Personally, I'm waiting on more original restorations.

Just recovered the original :^)

Those jew bastards keep editing them to make them pro-liberal.

I'm glad someone managed to save the original.

Pat Bagley is better

And Dwayne "Mr. Fish" Booth

Jesus Christ, do they expect people to actually read that?

Wait, Horsey indulges in ethnic cleansing too?

Liberals fucking piss me off more than anything. The reason those other places don't get that much attention is because THIS SHIT IS COMMON THERE AND IT HAPPENS LITERALLY ALL THE TIME. There's a fucking difference between someone taking a shit on your face and taking a shit in the toilet. Liberlas don't give a shit about all those other people that died in those other countries anyway. They only ever mention it to downplay the deaths of white people and social signal to their white-hating marxist buddies. What a bunch of cuckolded pieces of shit.

"waaah the poor paki boy killed by the ebil imperalist terrorist USA!! I hate being white so much!! why do I have to be white??!!"
What a cuck.

And they wonder why the left is losing the discourse war. I can't even tell what they're trying to say, and if I did then I could say the same in two short sentences.

I will tell you a deep, dark, journalism secret:

Political cartoonists make cartoons to please whoever is paying them, they don't necessarily subscribe to the notions in their cartoons themselves

Clearly Horsey is working for both sides, sssh, don't tell anyone

Holla Forumsmmie here, this shit makes my autism boil. You guys are talking about the Dark Knight Returns written by Frank Miller, the fucker openly admitted that he bastardized everything good about Superman just so he could piss all over him.

Anyone who has actual read most of well written stuff about Superman would never think that he would bow down to a corrupt government, a central theme with Superman is that he does his best to never let any outside force control him or his advance alien technology because he wants to avoid exactly what happened in DKR.

There is only one portrayal of Superman that is as inaccurate as DRK and that is the New Man of Murder movie BS entertainment came out with in 2013.

I just googled holohoax for the hell of it

DKR was fucking great. I'm a comics fan myself and I don't care that it goes against Superman/Batman canon because that wasn't the intention, the intention was to show a more realistic approach in demonstrating how the cold war and beyond would have played out had Superheroes existed, and if public reaction was similar to public reaction to police.

If Superman was real the government would not let him operate without their say, and people would hate Batman for taking out criminals because the wellbeing of criminals is now above that of their victims.

But none of that changes that Lex is right.

I like Horsey's art style (it kind of reminds me of Martin Brown's illustrations from the Horrible Histories book series I read when I was younger) but good god his opinions are utterly fucking insufferable. The very definition of mainstream retarded bluepill bullshit is David Horsey.

Lex is a jealous, envious fuck, which is the basis for his entire reasoning, which is that if an ideal exists, people stop aspiring to better themselves. Which is patently ridiculous, since in the absence of an actual ideal, we create them, so that we can chase after them and use them as a guide. Lex feels inferior to Superman and that's why he hates him, he can't admire him like a better man would when confronted with something stronger or better than themselves.

Also, your other assertion is dumb as fuck, the government would be in the same situation they're in right now with the real world vs the populace, they can't afford to openly go against the populace/Superman because they would fucking lose. So at most they'd constantly be trying to subvert or influence his actions to further their interests or con him into willingly giving up his power, but they wouldn't dare openly oppose him since he would annihilate them in a real confrontation.

DEUS VULT!

Uhhhh… This joke doesn't work because Trump doesn't drink.

Is this fuckhead implying…
?

Ugh, my head hurts.

The amount of stupidity in this is astonishing

Fuck off Jewhu you dense cunt.

Is this guy schizophrenic? I honestly can't tell who he supports and who he opposes.

You are a hero.

.t European

And he's fucking right. So constantly and so often.
Well actually the fact that he despises the entire thing Superman represents as the eclipse of humanity is what motivates him, and it's been shown that he brings others up when given the chance.
No you fuckwit, I thought you said you read comics. He doesn't hate ideals, he hates that Superman renders all ideals superfluous as he represents a level man cannot hope to reach.

Lex knows that objectively he IS inferior to Superman in all respects but his brain. And that's why he fights him. To show man that he has one tool left that can surpass the god-alien.

I get the feeling you didn't actually read TDKR or most of Frank Miller's work.

Jesus Christ, this pisses in my Cherrios…

2 kikes
DOUBLE KIKE

Now that you're here, it really is!

If companies aren't culpable for what customers do with their product, why does Holla Forums offload the blame for feminist and race-mixing behaviour of women onto the media groups that publish the material they use to justify it?

Will Holla Forums ever be consistent?

Gun companies don't encourage their customers to go out murdering people.

An ideology, a mentality, a way of living - all rather different from a physical product.

What pisses me off about that is that the statue does not reflect or represent the Jewish poem they nailed to it.

By that idiot's logic, Louisville Slugger does the same thing over all the battery and murder cases involving baseball bats.

Hell, Black & Decker is responsible for every death involving a drill or saw, why hasn't that shit been banned? Oh, right, because only guns are dangerous.

We live in a world filled with mouthbreathing mongoloids all being programmed by the same group of baby-dick-sucking savages.

that doesn't mean Superman would become the governments bitch. Look at most well written Superman stories where the people turn against him in mass, first he tries to convince he is right and if that fails he just leaves and lets humanity fuck up until they beg for him to come back. The whole point of Superman is that he is above that kind of crap.

miller openly admits that he wrote the story just so he could have Batman beat Superman. DKR is the single most masturbatory piece of fanfiction in all of DC comics.

Horsey is such a great caricature of boomer democrats.

They're "progressive" but only if the Democrats support it. This guy is fine with Hillary being a war mongering psycho because she's not a Republican.

Romney says "Send every illegal back to Mexico".

WUT? I don't remember that.

He is a pioneer of SJW anti-white sentiment.

Nope, Tom Preston *is* the Tom Preston of political cartoons.

I read DKR and actually all those miller ones, Year One is supposed to be the same Batman in that one right?

That second one of those, that was made much later, I always get them confused was a total hack job shit show anyway.

I do like how Shazam went out though.

He's a boomer-scum liberal. The type of person who actually voted for Hillary.

Does this mean what I think it does? The "right" for foreign nationals to come here and start voting your countrymen out of office?

Superman is a Jewish power-fantasy you dumb pleb.

I see no problem here.
No problem here, either. He obviously has forged papers. They’re looking over them right now.

Weird, I guess Benny G. is ahead of the curve, I went through the whole archive and his opinions have more or less stayed the same.

The nigger really should release a compilation book of his work, it'd sell a hell of a lot more than what he's doing now.

His political opinion is "establishment." He is the reasoned centrist boomer (i.e. normalfag scum whose opinions match whatever the talking heads are saying at the time).

Somebody should edit the first two to having Berni say "My Chosen brethren!" or something like that.

Somebody should edit the first two to having Berni say "My Chosen brethren!" or something like that

Very nice

What the fuck am I reading? Go to any backyard bbq in the country and see if the normal folks have opinions anywhere near the kind of batshit insane SJW evil whitey diversity is great the NRA is the most evil organization on earth and gun lovers are one toothed morons poison that he spews in his pictures. His is the ideology of the cultural marxist media and political establishment, there's nothing "centrist" to it at all, it's far left cultural subversion.

He means that Horsey just agrees with whatever the dems are pushing at the time. I don't know why he called it "centrist"

This artist is an atheist Commie at worst and a degenerate cuckservative at best.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/catholic/
>>>/tumblr/