Leftists make fun of Trump with #TrumpIndianNames, other leftists call them racist

Trump made a tweet yesterday about Goofy Warren, saying "All talk, no action" could be her indian name. Leftists took this to be racist against native americans by lampooning indian names, so they responded by – get this: creating a hashtag in which they lampoon indian names. So now their own side all calling them out for it. Also some Trump supporters are taking it in stride to give Don cool indian names.

twitter.com/hashtag/trumpindiannames?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/5920153.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like how they're blaming conservatives for getting buttmad when it's obviously it's mostly other leftists. What a bunch of mentally ill retards.

Yup, this is a good thing. First, the more stuck up liberals will freak out at disrespect for muh proud injun peepel, attempt to purge their ranks and create disunity on the left in the form of a small (but elite) minority fighting the majority (of unwashed masses).

Second, with the meme being popular, there will be a race to push boundaries and make the funniest joke. Some people will go too far and come up with names that are blatantly racist. This will also create disunity, in the form of the many attacking the few.

Also notice how this result in not only the left eating its own, but eating its most comedically inclined. When bullied out of the left and disillusioned, these people will defect to our sides, and we gain more dank memers.

And what is the drawback? Some idiot will see the names and think "oh no, this nickname for Trump is so funny, maybe I should not vote for him after all even though he wants to protect my people and restore sanity to my oppressive government".

I kinda like this one. I know it's a play on bullshitting, but that's why it's perfect. Describes trump as the leader of shitposting.

What's interesting is the hatred for Trump seems to be winning out over the offensiveness, and the consensus seems to be that making fun of indians is ok in this case. It's driving the SJW types absolutely mad. The liberals are breaking away from political correctness for a political cause that they are passionate about, and this rightly scares the fuck out of anyone who is pushing PC. The whole purpose of PC is to shut down political discourse, so when people are getting so passionate that they are throwing it away, it is a sign that the conditioning is breaking. SJW control over liberals is where they get most of their power, and any sign of that waning is good.

I kinda like this one. I know it's a play on bullshitting, but that's why it's perfect. Describes trump as the leader of shitposting.

Laughing Bull

Honestly, that drawback isn't going to happen at all. His supporters have endured so much already that this will not change their mind.

I also had to admit Chief Shitting Bull was a nice play on words. Credit where credit is due.

Ah yea, must be evil whitey being racist again im sure those are the only people who are racist… fucking faggots

how is adding 1 letter a nice play on words?

Naturally. A Trump supporter coined it first.

You can't be that fucking stupid with those magnificent dubs.

It's a play on words, but it's not nice at all. Requires no effort.

A majority of twitter seems to think fun is not allowed

RIP

Leftists always eat their own.

This may present a possible fracture point for the left as a whole. Present them with opportunities to make fun of what they hate at the small "expense" of another group, and have the no fun allowed types clash with the others. Have the snake eat its own tail enough times and it may eat its whole body.

Normalfags hate being told to stop having fun. Liberals have wrongly assumed that because the average normalfag is bluepilled and doesn't like puritan values shoved on them, that they too are liberals. Little do they know that decadence isn't on their side either.

My actual face irl with this whole shit.

Fuck everyday my hatred for PC culture grows.
Too much salt can't be good..

#D&CTheLeft

this. 'progressive' witch hunts are our best strategy. Once you see how these people eat each other alive, you never want to have anything to do with them

am I doing it right? :^)

this user gets it. normalfags never change, they like their casual racism and off the cuff humor. its why the bible thumping right lost in the 80s and why the progressives will lose now

Old and unoriginal as fuck. Top pleb.

HOW DOES HE DO IT? How does this madman control people and make them do thing they otherwise would consider not in their best interests?

Is he a wizard? Does he have authority from a higher being in another plane of existence? How can he be so based?!

He is an Archmage who specialized in Meme Magic, Blessed by Kek.

He is a wizard. A memetic wizard, who uses words to cast persuasive spells.

I'm a native American, as in I was born in America. They're Indians you retarded racists libcucks

Two threads on this?

8ch.net/pol/res/5920153.html

Oh well, here is the best of other.

haha leftist blackmail, who gives a shit

This is entertaining and all but we really need to stop referring to the American Indians as Native Americans.

I have to agree, it's just a play on words, hardly worthy of mention. My 9 year old nephew could have come up with that. 3/10 at best.

what do we call these people, they are the real indians

Street Shitters

Rob from tech support.

DESIGNATED

POO IN LOOS

Did he just shift the Overton window in a single tweet?

Yes

REMOVE FECES

It's the Trump Window now.

Get in, or get out.

That group somehow manages to outdo even half of tumblr with their (((virtue signaling))) and anti-white anti-male rhetoric.

oh no you might be blocked by some nigger that uses a brightness filter

tbqh fam I bet it's mostly niggers making the "indian names". White liberals are prissy stuck up fags but niggers don't give two fucks about indians or spics or any other race besides themselves and they just don't like Trump.

I love it when The Left eats their own.

SQUATTING MAN

Indian is a word derived from Hindu

India calls itself Bharat

Ultimately calling them "south Asians" makes the most sense since Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and other types of dark skinned Caucasians of the indian subcontinent are considered a group of their own

furfags are some of the most degenerate on the planet,

And people think the female equivalent of jeb could smash Trump after beating many others who thought the same. They never learn, and I think I would like to keep it that way, especually when they fuck up.

This is why we're winning, because if you just turn down the nazism a bit we sound like the dankest of normalfags

ONE STEET PAJEET

I like that neither nativeborn nor natural born American really work as terms we can use for people who were born to two American citizen parents

Thanks Obama, Cruz, Rubio and 8 million anchor babies

Whoa there Jack, did you just say native Americans are savages? EEUUUUUUGH

That group is degenerate, anti-theist, and left-wing as fuck. I abhor the crowd.

I used to think furfags and bronies were on par with eachother but furfags are MUCH worse. Bronies are, for the most part, just harmless autists. Furfags are mentally ill sexual degenerates.

This always happens, leftists aren't allpwed to make jokes if it offends anyone. That's why we alwayd win the meme war by default.

Being in the crowd, I don't blame you for believing that. In fact, you're fully justified. The issue with them is that the majority of them are way too accepting of everybody ostracized in the public (including the lowest common denominator), this also makes them greatly despise any form of "intolerance".

Most are content with degeneracy, zoophilia, SJWs, or pedophilia, but not with the Abrahamic religions or right-wing politics. If you try to denounce zoophilia, you get flak for being intolerant. Most of them are people who view everything from a two-dimensional perspective; unable to look past the surface and think critically. They think that people are right-wing for the sake of being edgy or evil.

NIGGERS

EITHER

WORKING

PIMPING

OR

RUNNING

THINGS

N.E.W.P.O.R.T.

It also open the door for more extremism from their enemies. For the longest time, PC largely works against the right because the left had no problem abiding by its restrictive rules so they could just shut down opposing viewpoints as non-PC.

If middle of the road, "I swear I'm not racist" conservatives see this from the left, it will loosen the collars they've placed aroudn their own necks in political thought and discourse.

Drive the wedge harder.

Disgusting.

No its not good. If the right loses the monopoly on being anti-PC it will lose much of what's driving people to defect to it.

HE FUCKING NAVIGATED THROUGH HILLARY'S STUPID ATTACK AD AND MADE THE LEFT FIGHT ITSELF WITH ONE TWEET

THIS MAN IS GOD

POST MOAR TWEETS YA CUNT

Oh come on. We do play on words all the time. "Cuckservative", "Marcosoft", "Shillary", etc.

Sometimes these idiots come up with good ones. Finding them funny and sharing them amongst ourselves takes away their power, anyway. I think my favorite one had to be "Y'all-qaeda" with the ranch standoff. That shit was fucking hilarious.

Yes, that was hilarious. So funny. Of course no one gave a damn when it came out that feds shot one of them when they were on their way to a town meeting as they'd already been dehumanized.

Yeah, but those actually MEAN something. Cuckservatives are conservative cuckolds. Marcosoft is a robot named Marco. Shillery is vague and not our best work, BUT works a lot better retroactively now that she's hired a huge army of shills (The meme magic is punishing us).

What is Shitting Bull? Does Trump have some IBS that I don't know about? Is he optimistic about the economy?
Its nothing; lazy. Its a well-known Indian with a swear-word thrown in.
1/10. Liberals have become CRITICALLY unfunny.

Also, "Y'all-qaeda" would have been a hell of a lot funnier if they weren't the fucking good guys being mocked by pansies who have literally never been in danger.
Context matters for this shit too. You don't punch down.

CHIEF STANDING WALL

How embarrassing

Where is it making fun of European names?

Chief Salty Tears

Trump is an unstoppable force at this point. All you can do is sit back and bask in the glory.

I think Indians have a right to their own land, just like Chinese have a right to their own land without being culturally enriched.