Bitter Jeb: ‘I will not vote for Donald Trump’

Bitter Jeb: ‘I will not vote for Donald Trump’

Former 2016 presidential candidate Florida Gov. Jeb Bush congratulated Donald Trump on Friday for being named the presumptive Republican nominee earlier in the week but said he won’t support him in the general election.

“I congratulate Donald Trump on securing his place as the Republican Party’s presumptive nominee. There is no doubt that he successfully tapped into the deep sense of anger and frustration so many Americans around the country rightfully feel today,” Bush posted on Facebook. (archive.is/zN8uP):

archive.is/Y4UPq
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/06/bitter-jeb/

He's saying what most butthurt cuckservatives are saying. Translation: Trump's a meanie pants and I was supposed to be president!

He will, he is the ultimate beta cuck, the party will correct him in due time.

Not that it matters, Jeb is a waste, Jeb is a Mess, Jeb is a big fat mistake.

Trump misses out on the all-important cuck vote.

"They're kickin me out the door" - Jeb Bush, 2016.

Feel bad for Jeb, but he's too cuntstruck to realise that without strong border control the republican party will be dead in 10-20 years anyway.

The cuck wanted to grant amnesty to 30 million illegal immigrants, probably because of his beaner wife.

Anyone got any good Jebms?

So you will break your GOB vow you took on the first day?

There's a way to not vote for Trump and still not break his vow.

Suicide. Sleeping with the turtles.

I too feel bad for this wealthy member of the royal family who wants to fuck over all the white people in america. Poor guy.

Haha even this was turned in Finnish news as

I thought he killed himself?

Who cares about Lil Jebbie?

he doesn't give a fuck. He's deep GOP trash. his interests are not American or European or anything else you'd call "principled"

he serves multinational corporations (lizard people) and nobody and nothing other than that

Ill give him some credit. At least he didnt try to spew out the "im against deee establishment" bit

This is perfect. Let a BUSH decide to vote against the Republican party. The dilluted cuckservitives need to learn the hardway

He doesn't care about anyone but (((his))) interests, he wouldn't have gave a fuck about your family if they would have gotten raped and killed by his beloved spics. Fuck this faggot, I hope he gets sent to prison for the rest of his life.

Get ready for Trump to say "Low Energy Jeb is breaking his pledge to endorse the nominee!"

Which Trump also broke.

Reminder that he breed with a goblin and brought mudrace children into this world.

Jeb Bush is Anti-White

Trump did not break the pledge. Trump has endorsed the nominee, himself.

Trump only threatened to break it. Jeb actually broke it.

I've got an exclusive trailer for this documentary I've been working on

These two fucking words again.

Consisten conservative = slave of the jew. Not that Trump isn't. Since getting the nomination he has been in full kike-mode.

I don't know if Trump could burn someone as badly as he did Lindsey

And here we go

Hell yes

THIS IS A DAY OF CELEBRATION

Jeb Bush isn't even conservative. Neither was Romney or McCain.

Oh fuck

That rant is not very presidential.

Go back to Univision

"Please clap." - ¡JEB!

What a pathetically weak man Jeb is.

That picture says it all

Oh shut the fuck up, Sinead

Where the fuck did he meet this fucking troll?

who?

I really have no idea guys

is it wrong I kinda want an actual jeb! guac bowl now, as a kill trophy of sorts

jeb! met…it…in leon, meheeco in 1970. Jeb!(17) was teaching ESL class which It(16) was a part of. They married 4 years in austin, texas. According to dickipedia, It still didn't speak english at that time, a testament to how awful jeb is at everything. As such, part of the wedding had to be conducted ~En Espanol!~

That's alright Trump wouldn't have voted for him either.
The same as everyone else.

Top pasta, user.

It's weird how so many seem to be seduced by Jeb!'s hilariously cuckish persona into forgetting that abject evil that is the Bush family. Or maybe they never knew.

She doesn't spic fucking ingles today. That's how good of a teacher her marido is.

They know but choose to ignore it.

A cuck will cuck its own mind rather than admit its own cucking is wrong.

Masochists, each and every one of them.

He's easy to empathize with, doesn't mean I'd vote for him or listen to his opinions, but I feel bad for the guy.

Why does jeb have a midget fetish

Made some OC before but couldn't use it because the cuck dropped out soon after.

It makes him feel bigger

He's actually a decent height at 6'3''

This is the first I heard about the paid seat fillers.

Jeb is right at the point where he is too tall. Sweet spot is 5'11 - 6'2.

He is looks like a giant weirdo.

Your post sets off alarm bells. Anything under 6 foot is bad and over 6 foot is good. There is no too tall so long as you're in shape. Jebs problem is he goes to the gym once a week and only does weight machines.

Go to bed Benji you're drunk

When will they learn?

The goblin couldn't believe her luck, can you imagine how fucking disgusted his family were.

That's why he is in constant teen trying to fit in mode, his own mother laughed in his face and said 'No', when he quipped 'I'm the favourite',

Most men would have just ran away and never called Goblina again, but this teenage dork fell in love with it. Look what he paid for it with, dreadful offspring, no confidence, and he's a millionaire and by other any standard been a 'success'.

But he's really a complete fucking born loser.

Well, Jeb is taller than Trump so are you saying that Jeb has the potential to be more alpha than Trump?

No, he doesnt. Jeb is a weird, lanky motherfucker.

Top Gauc.

Man, Hispanic women don't age well. She actually wasn't all that bad looking when she was younger.

being taller than 6' gives you an advantage, being taller or shorter than another guy over 6' by less than a few inches really doesn't matter.

Trump and Jeb both had the buff but Jeb is an autist and Trump is an alpha so Trump wiped the floor with him.

Plus height isn't all that important in political campaigns, look how far Rubio got. TV can work its magic, now all you need are a good jawline, teeth and hair.

Low energy posting yeb.