Nick spencer ruins Captain america and strawmans the fuck out of anti rapeugees

theouthousers.com/index.php/news/135410-exxxclusive-bad-guys-the-outhousers-will-spoil-captain-america-steve-rogers-1.html

twitter.com/nickspencer

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickspencer/status/734194586277400576
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-history-with-arming-syrian-rebels/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-backs-syria-strikes-president-obama/story?id=20145882
archive.is/q2h6w
archive.is/ztmQk
twitter.com/nickspencer/status/704032164334010368
skeptoid.com/episodes/4517
skeptoid.com/episodes/4157
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Introduce him and his readers to le gumballs man

Cap's been ruined for decades, this is just dragging the corpse around to make a few bucks and piss off Kirby's ghost.

Yay, more overreacting from Holla Forums. Unless Cap makes a huge speech about how refugees are nothing but innocent people and Red Skull is completely wrong, I see nothing wrong with this. You could make the argument of "Oh Spencer's making anyone who dislikes refugees into villainous Nazi's" but I don't see that. I just see a villain who's taking advantage of a shitty situation to further his goals with others who are sick of the same shitty situation. But no, let's just go apeshit and take everything at face value.

Shut the fuck up shill

you too defeatist faggot

I'd say Cap is a reflection of current America. As we spiral down the pc commie-coaster, the more cucked he gets.

twitter.com/nickspencer/status/734194586277400576

Nigga burger comics are spiraling downhill and there ain't shit left to save. Deal with it.

Everytime.

I hear insiders in the industry tell me Disney regrets buying marvel on account of how cucked it is

Theirs an opening right fucking there you homo

Makes perfect sense.

Honestly many of Bernie's policies would have a very negative affect on me personally, he wants a $15 minimum wage which will fundamentally change what $15 is worth across the board, devaluing the FUCK out of my savings I spent a long time earning at a wage well below this proposed increase, but he's certainly more presidential than crooked Hillary Clinton. At least he believes his own bullshit.

Have you seen how much the movies make? Disney could shut down the comics publishing and still bring in billions with movies and toys for years. You think they regret a deal that's going to bring in billions? What's next, they're regretting acquiring Lucas Arts because even though the movies print money the lower management are sjw faggots?

There was an email that Hillary Clinton intentionally supported the invasion of Syria. So she's probably a warmonger.

But hey, at least she isn't a white candid businessman who says mean things.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf

Holla Forums detected, thread hidden.

SHED

He's supposed to be the villain here?

Are you a fucking chicken or something? What does that even mean in a business sense?

Though it may pain you, Marvel is still blowing away their competition. As long as they keep the IPs secure, Disney doesn't give a shit what they publish.

but red skull is right, how an liberals be this dumb to see this as evil?

Hi, welcome to Holla Forums. You seem upset.

She also endorsed the training of Syrian rebels and the airstrikes of Syria.

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-history-with-arming-syrian-rebels/

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-backs-syria-strikes-president-obama/story?id=20145882

You have no idea how much SJWs fuck shit up for companies do you? Their worse then furfags.

And they cringe at Zootopia too. You act like comics plummeting is a gain for them when its an embarrassment

SJWs have no talent whatsoever

I love it when they try to make a massive strawman to mock and belittle their "enemy's" believes and end up making a coherent argument that supports what the "bad guys" were saying.

Red Skull ain't wrong on that page, and if they are trying to set up a strawman to burn, they should use straw, instead of rock-solid points.

"Cuck", a pejorative derived from "cuckold" and "cuckoo", is used to indicate the faithlessly irrepresentative actions that a group has towards it's members.

Replace "cucked" with "betrayed", "fucked over", or "cheated" and it will make sense.

Fuck off back to SU general

Of the non-existent variety?

Migrant please

SJWs can't do shit to Disney. If Whedon tried to make BW a fat acceptance tranny or Thor a faggot he would have been kicked off and replaced with someone else. Hollywood SJWs will bark a big game but if their bosses tell them to get in line they will.

Comic sales imploded in 07 and were already anemic compared to prior years. Disney, Fox, and WB don't give a shit about Marvel or DC outside of IP farms for shit to put in movies, shows, vidya, and toys. You're a retard if you think comics are anything but an inconsequential bumb in their profits.

Hello Nick, how is your stay so far?

They're terrible to work with in general as they love to push their agenda whenever they can and they love to be offended. Just look at Berniebots on other sites and irl.

You are so autistic if all you see is numbers and costs

they try to be family friendly SJWs pushing for making steve a homo fucks with their image

kek

I'm betting they drive good talent to leave

Their infecting animation as well which is why the tumblrites saying comics are inconsequential are kidding themselves. SJWs there just started and worked up to other shit like AIDS

They won't do that in movies though or at least until the country gets cucked a bit more. The movies make to much money for them to risk it, which also goes to show how desperate companies like Sony are with the new Ghostbusters and how they handled the criticism.

SHED

I know they won't do that but you're stupid if you think that it doesn't create fiction with Disney

It might be pretty nice to see the big two collapse in terms of the comic market. Marvel won't be leaving the movie market for decades at this point. The collapse could let other publishers attempt to fill the void and I believe Image and Darkhorse are already moving in on DC's collapsing share of the comic market.

*friction

Rather then hoping for a collapse try to actively sabatoge rather then sitting on your ass

contact advertisers in comics ect

point out how they force shitty propaganda like this in comics and link the cologne rapes and shit

its not hard

You're probably thinking of the impact behind their foreign box offices. Foreign countries are very conservative, they treat left-wing content as a joke instead of being a serious thing. If they make left-wing content as a large component of their movie, then it'll either be banned or have poor sales. If they make that content minor like a movie line, then they can edit it out and make it sell well.

15 minimum wage would be a huge positive for the economy.

CAVEAT!!!!

If implemented as the top economists say it should. I mean, it won't, somehow some Fuckers bought off by the Waltons or some well meaning ideolog will poison pill it.

Though at this point I don't see the economy getting much worse, even if president Trump issues a new currency called The Trump in place of USD.

Nigga, do you understand how media empires work? It all comes down to numbers and costs. Everything from public image to output is done for the sole purpose of making money.

They're going to ignore them, or make some minor character a faggot or create some minor character that's a faggots. SJWs will trend the tag for a few days then move on to whatever strokes their feels and forget all about this.

>If you disagree with the author's political stance on refugees you are literally Hitler a guy who really likes Hitler

People theorize that it would devalue the $15 into the current minimum wage that we have. This is mainly because businesses would have to raise the price of the product that they're selling to get a profit.

And SJWs want to alter public image what does that say?

Keep being obstinate and do nothing while you pretend comics are crashing when SJWs will simply go to another host probably whatever indie shit you like next cus you don't bother to quality control

Oh, don't worry. The numbers will drop and there would be another zombie magazine for marvel to be dragged on.

If we keep it like that Disney might just dismantle marvel comics.

I love how all the triggered leftycucks crawl out of the woodworks for these kinds of threads

And then the next page has Hydra become literally ISIS, to offset the fact that Red Skull had some good points about the whole thing being bullshit.

That's because it would lower the buying power of the dollar.

Besides! that's cultural appropiation!

yep

Normally I would agree with you but they are 100% going to turn this into hating refugees makes you a nazi. Marvel was always [CURRENT YEAR] comics.

Guess who mostly still advertises in mainstream comics? The publishers and their parent companies. Most of the ads are for upcoming comic events or comic related media. Maybe a random XBOX or gum ad, but that's it. Nothing they would miss.

We've been through this way before you showed up, kid. Gamergate tactics don't work on comics because they've been dead for at least a decade now. Maybe you can send a nasty letter to Marvel, but I'm certain they screen anything negative.

That is exactly what it would do, but more to the point instead of raising the minimum wage they could do things like stop the Fed from printing money which is also destroying purchasing power and implementing tariffs which might create an incentive for multinational businesses to stop abandoning the US for 3rd world nations. But why on earth would a nation ever want to make or enforce laws that are for it's own good over the good of the collective? Surely your comfort and quality of life is not more important than these poor oppressed people from other parts of the world? Why should your government protect you over them?

Like all those women bill might have raped

Like that pedophile's plane Bill routinely took joyrides on where people had sex with 16 year olds in the back

Like the dude who raped that underage girl that Shillary helped get off and then laughed about

And the 80 billion other things.

'Innocuous'

>you are literally Hitler a guy who really likes Hitler

You're wrong. The Red Skull was worse than Hitler, even by Hitler's own admission.

So by being against rapefugees, you are literally worse than Hitler.

It makes me laugh every time someone tries to say that a career politician isn't crooked.

This fucking shit disgusts me. Of course, Hydra had to become literally ISIS, or else Red Skull might've had some sort of point. It's like the villain being completely right and then eating a puppy so you can't agree with him. It's lazy, lazy, writing. Especially since it's just to signal to the reader that "No, he's really the bad guy! You don't wanna have his stance on refugees, do you? You'll blow up things like he does! He's the real person blowing up things, not those pesky radical islamists causing those several bombings!" It feels like this entire comic is just for snarky hipster shitheads to post when Trump speaks about the controversial opinion that people who want to commit genocide shouldn't be allowed in.

It's this type of sheer disingenuousness that not only makes me hate the writer, but want to buy a Red Skull plushie to keep by my bedside while waiting for the next major bombing/twitter lecture on why white people are evil and how it's really their fault.

By the by, if anyone's wondering, this is the reason why things like Trump and things like GamerGate gain massive popularity. When you label people as literal nazis, for some strange reason they don't immediately submit and apologize, they dig in deeper because fuck you, you overzealous fucks.

That they're going to push it too far and fall on their asses. We've seen this with hippies, moral majority, niggers, and a shit load of other movements. They get a bit of what they want and then collapse, life goes on and another group comes along and does the same thing. SJWs have made their splash and are on their way out, by 2020 they'll only be remembered by oldfags and their legacy will be a few tranny reality shows.

Comics aren't crashing you dumb faggot, they've crashed. The industry has a buyership of maybe 200,000 people and is only kept crawling by stunts and events with increasingly dwindling returns. Comics being destroyed would be a mercy killing at this point.

Yeah, that's the great thing, these hipsters don't seem to understand that most people respond to insults with "well, fuck you, too."

Hygra Did Nothing Wrong

DC and Marvel could lose all of the advertisers tomorrow and they wouldn't give a fuck. They're not Gawker. They don't need the ads to survive, especially when non-affiliated ads make up such a small percentage of their overall advertising space.

They have an almost complete monopoly on a niche market and are owned by giant parent companies, so the ad revenue is just gratuity.

No it wouldn't.

Less than 4% of workers earn the current federal minimum wage as-is, and I assure you the plurality of them make gratuity (i.e. "tips") that boost their wages to well over what you'd expect (most pizza delivery guys I know make $15-20 an hour, mostly tax-free). You increase the minimum wage you increase the cost of goods and services and you lose jobs.

Walmart is a great example. Walmart makes hundreds of billions in sales annually, but their high volume, low price sales model equates to a 3%~ net profit, totaling a little under 15 billion (www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/wmt/financials). Walmart has 1.4 million employees in the U.S. so…

$15 an hour multiplied by 40 hours is $600 a week
$600 multiplied by 52 weeks (a year) is $31,200
$31,200 a year multiplied by 1.4 million people is $43,680,000 (43.68 billion dollars) nearly 3 times their current net profit.

Walmart, and all companies like it would be left with only the choice to either shutter their doors or increase the prices of goods substantially, effectively nullifying whatever you were trying to do in increasing the wage to begin with. The cost of living inevitably scales accordingly.

That niche grows smaller by the day, dipshit. The reason for that is comics like this.

this

The entire hail hydra meme was already turning hydra into something more popular and relatable than the heroes.
This is going to be the final straw turning hydra from the villain to the underdog heroes role.

They brought themselves to this point, and you're a fucking dumbass if you want to save fucking capes.

I personally want them to put out more books like this. I want them to saturate the market with complete shit books and lose more of the hardcore fanbase that keeps them afloat. I don't want to save capes. I want them all to burn and I'll burn with them.

For there to be new growth, there needs to be a cleansing fire to clear out the dead wood. The sooner this happens, the better.

HAIL HYDRA!

It's fucking crazy how little these two pages have to do with each other. Gives you narrative whiplash and lands you in a proverbial neckbrace for the next 10 months.

Maybe if the lefties win and convince everyone that Muslims are the new niggers, they'll go through a few decades of even more intense inbreeding and end up with vastly substandard schools and neighborhoods that guarantee poor performance in life, just like black people.

It's especially absurd when you think about it for even one second. The Muslim "refugees" are the ones who are raping, beheading, and displacing Europeans. It takes a real fucked up mind to make whites the bad guys in this case.

So you are a cuck who thinks change will happen by worshipping the free market ignoring theirs blantant cronyism involved that insures it will likely never totally die?

lmao

If you look at it through leftist eyes, Red Skull is actually lying to these people. They seriously believe that muslim refugees are decent families that fled their war torn countries to seek a better life in europe.

I know you just want to bitch about how comics like this are triggering youwhich is the point since that's how they generate interest, by making you so angry you complain about it a lot on public forums :^), but the decline of mainstream comics goes all the way back to the 80's with the rise of the Direct Market and the subsequent business disasters that came with it.

Also did you read the UNARCHIVED Outhousers article? Cap is already part of Hydra.

That part confused me… it's not like he was brainwashed to be part of Hydra, they are pushing it as if he always have been an Hydra agent.

I mean… what?

Fuck off leftypol

And they only believe this because the media, the police, and the government have created such a propaganda blackout on the topic that they aren't even reporting or punishing rapefugees for their crimes anymore, just so their globalist overlords can save face.

I can't wait for Europe to lose its collective shit. It's going to be glorious. We're going to see EU members executed in public.

What irks me most about the second page is that the writer had either 0 choice of letting Red Skull finish his monologue and let the reader get away with anything but a "THIS IS REALLY REALLY WRONG" mentality so he had to go full ISIS with Hydra, or the writer is too dumb to realize that suicide bombing is the most useless way to advance an ideology. Especially when you have high IQ non-inbreds whose government and so called heroes betrayed them. Why not make militias? A Soldier's of Odin type movement? Go after the head chopping gang banging taco whisperers a bit too viciously and cause a bloodbath, if you really want to make them the bad guys.

Suicide bombing is literally the retards method of war; like sending actual mentally incapable cripples with bombs sewn in them towards the enemy (like in that one user's war story).

No, really, that's what capes are all about these days: pissing off people so they generate buzz. Right now, they're interested in pissing you off in hopes that you'll buy the issue to see how bad they fucked up, and more importantly, hoping people who agree with more rapefugees, such as sjws, buy the issue because it pisses you off.

Of course, their attempts to get a new, more lucrative market of normies isn't doing to well for them, as sjws don't buy shit, and with their current fuck ups, they've lost the trust of comic shops and their hardcore clientele.

Are you suggesting that we don't point out how stupid this shit is because any press is good press? Because that's retarded.

We need to show this comic page to every normie we can. Hopefully it will lead to them disliking Marvel.

Does this still works? You can easly read this shit online. The whole comic will be storytimed on Holla Forums as soon as it's released.

The Red Skull is supposed to be a tactical mastermind of unrivaled skill. For him to resort to something as simple-minded and inelegant as convincing people to blow themselves up is not only out of character, but it's a grossly mismatched social commentary for the topic being discussed.

Not that I expect these fuckers to be capable of neutrality or complex metaphors, but for fuck's sake.. You want to make Murrican HYDRA a legitimate threat? Don't make them violent thugs. Make them a grassroots political activist group. I'd be cool with some pot-shots at the Tea Party, but comparing people who hate country-destroying mass migration to suicide bombing terrorists is just fucking stupid.

Not to mention that this shit doesn't make a lick of fucking sense in the context of the Marvel Universe, seeing as there was no refugee crisis and any war or toppled regime could be fixed in a blink thanks to any one of the dozen hyper advanced, super science organizations that exist.

This is why they are supposed to shy away from harping on current events like this. It dates the book badly, makes it extra forgettable, and it mucks up the already screwy political landscape of the fictional world they've spent decades establishing.

Besides, aren't their numbers in cancelation lows? isn't that a hard hit?

Besides, now they had Disney behind their backs, so it might force them to even cancel anything that doesn't make a profit or just launch numbers for promotion purposes.

Isn't that what this whole thread is about? A couple of out of context pages to scream bloody murder over?

We have multiposting. He could've given us the full preview if actually gave a fuck. But no, this is a rustling thread.

Make no mistake, SJWs aren't "normies". They're just another niche market, even smaller than the original neckbeard market. However, because the entertainment industry assumes that social media is indicative of the youth market, they keep chasing after them hoping for big sales. It won't be until the bottom drops out that they finally get the bigger picture.

Oh fuck that negative press is good press shit

When I direct people to download their shit there goes their sales retard

Oh no, feel totally free to point that shit out and enjoy it, because fuck, nobody on Holla Forums buys comics. Just be aware this is how they sucker stupid neckbeards into buying this shit. Really, they're dumber than a sack of hammers when it comes to gimmicks.

Most comic-shop neckbeards can't into the internet. A sizable chunk of them avoids all comics news or discussion.

The core market is anywhere from 30 to 50, so it's in the realm of possibility.

The comic division of Marvel brings next to no money to the company, they are only keeping it out of tradition. Right now it became more of a "ego masturbation" media, where the higher ups put their friends so they can feel important, that's why you have such bad artists and "bellow cancelation" comics being sold, because it's not about selling the comics anymore, it's about stroking the artists and the writters ego.

Even in context, it's actually worse.

The hacker shit. The art that's clearly a CG model with some photoshop filters on it. The idea that they'd hi-jack a train and still have a suicide bomber, instead of.. y'know.. Just leaving explosives IN the train and leaving it.

Is anyone else on Holla Forums a writer who has to hide their politics out of fear that editors will stop publishing their work? Everytime I see shit like this and I see other writers who get published in the same places as me virtue signal, it makes me want to shout my opinions at them, but I realize that will only hurt me in the long run.

I hate the fact that I have to stay quiet.

Now you're just pulling shit from your asshole right here

And have the hacker inside the train. what the fuck.
If I could Draw I could make a much better comic than this shit, and still be able to write this exact same comic better.

Top fucking kek

Toppest of keks, a member of an invading force gets his shit kicked in? Good. Robbie's life is given meaning and he's sent to bomb the enemy, so what? So fucking what? Red Skull and Hydra are in the right, no matter how far the author goes to spin it any other way.

Marvel isn't particularly hurting. They have the Star Wars license and, thanks to DC's fuck ups, they also have most of the market share. Of course it's mostly a facade, since their superhero titles are starting to flag like DC's did. ALL NEW, ALL DIFFERENT MARVEL isn't taking as well as they hoped.

I am sorry to hear that, but like the 80's (Or 90's) you should just wait till the PC wave just subsides once more.

Wow, that's hard strawmanning, it is even worse than I thought.

I've done comunications and my teachers always told me that any press is good press was bullshit. You enrage enouth people and people will stop caring about you.

Many companies had to apologice for shit just not to get shat on.

If I'm not wrong I think comic stores are returning comics and relying more in manga and stuff like that than comics.

What I'm really afraid of is that once all this shit blows over people will mistake me for one of the SJWs. I know some of the editors have misunderstood my stories and assumed they were feminist in nature, they liked that. I really wish I could live in a world where writing fictional stories about fictional characters didn't have anything to do with divisive political bullshit.

I love you user

No homo

What we need to do is inform advertizers about how shit the quality is and mention Spencers retarded comments are why we aren't buying

its not too hard either

its about sending a message

Eh, The only way to be confused by an SJW, its that you either are kissing the inner circle ring, or be an actual racist, SJWs will stop being relevant after this blows over eitherway, I would love to ask some tips on how to write because I want to learn how to start to write too, so, Good look.

Nope. When you download a comic, you're not robbing DC or Marvel of a sale. Really, they couldn't give a rats ass if you buy it or not.

Who you're really robbing is your local comic shop, because DC and Marvel sell comics to shops, not to customers. All the events and shit are designed to con shop owners into buying a bunch of product that they think they're customers will buy. Whither or not it actually sells is irrelevant, because once the shops buys them, there's no returns or refunds if the shit doesn't move.

Seriously, fuck shops, but it's funny how DC's Convergence so royally screwed the pooch that shops are starting to buy only the bare minimum of DC books. That is why Rebirth is happening.

Not really. A large portion of the core market are/were Wednesday Walk-Ins, as in they'd walk into the shop, buy their pull-list, and walk out with little to no browsing. The same applies to internet, with most of them taken by surprise by a given event even though anyone who looked at comic news sites would've known about it months ago. Again, most of them lack even the most basic level of savy that a full Holla Forumstard would have.

Also, Holla Forums is by no means a major player in comics like Holla Forums is to vidya. Even back on cuck/co/, our numbers were a drop in the bucket compared to the core market.

Most comic shops rely heavily on card games, choosing to buy a shit-ton of packs, taking out the rare cards to sell on the internet, and then repackaging them for sale.

But, Doesn't marvel get almost no money from the comics, and actually gets the money from the movies?
I feel that is the main reason the comics are becoming worse and worse.

Honestly, there really isn't any good advice anyone could give you for writing that you can't learn from reading. Read a lot, read bad stuff, read good stuff. And write a lot.

It's actually disturbingly easy to get published if you just stick with it. Also, learn to accept rejections, you'll get a lot of them.

And the context makes it better?

Oh, you flatter me user.

But yeah, there are actual comunication issues for companies that doesn't involve social justice or shit. Well, just enouth because people are twitter monkeys who get upset by anything.

Another thing people don't like, even if they are retards, is being fooled. If you lie to your customers they'll find out and you are going to eat a BIG shit. Unless you have friends in the government, and that overwrites any previous rule.

It gets money from shops

Asking them or advertisers to not give them cash is a good tactic now that I think of it

So you're gonna say do nothing and Let the free market decide like a lolbretarian while doing nothing while a culture of corruption in print continues?

They're relying more on alternative publishers since DC and Marvel fucked the market with Convergence and Secret Wars. Basically, they're slashing mainstream titles(mostly DC) and diversifying their products to stay in business. DC's trying to counter this with Rebirth, a hail mary attempt to restore consumer confidence.

Again, what advertisers? Disney?

Do you honestly think losing advertisers is going to affect whether a comic shop orders the title or not? Because that's the only thing that matters in this market.

You realize that the ads in Marvel ad DC comics are for other Marvel and DC comics and products, right?

You'd accomplish the same thing by just not buying their comics and focusing on supporting the ones that interest you and don't pull this shit.

Why not both? I only spend money on independent comics and foreign stuff anyways.

…disney isn't the sole advertiser you autist

These days they actually are. Look inside a modern Marvel comic, it's all ads for Marvel/Disney toys and upcoming movies.

This

I don't buy comics from either and just pirate old shit

Only comic I'm even reading from Marvel is Carnage and I pirate that. Everytime I see this shit though, it makes me less willing to even spend my time reading their good comics.

Its still worth a shot if certain books risk bleeding money from dumb shit they will be cut lose

And that will not be Captain America or any book with a major film attached to it.

The way you hurt them is by ruining their film brand. Shit on their movies at every opportunity you can.

You're retarded if you think they won't boot people just cus they are on a flagship title

Well, what would you do?

You can't go after their advertisers, as they barely have any to begin with and nearly all of those ads are from their parent companies. You can't start telling shops to stop buying them because their sales keep them afloat. You can't effect the core market, as they're fucking crack addicts and only recently have they started to buy less after the big two's recent fuck-ups. To top it all off, they're in such a shitty state that you'd be doing more harm ignoring them than to give them any excuse for people to talk about them. You've got a limited amount of options to really fuck them.

Personally, I'd do nothing. DC and Marvel comic divisions have both paddled up shit creek and are continuing to fuck themselves over far harder than any movement could. I'd rather not risk screwing that up by attempting to capsize their boat.

I've been doing comic writing for almost two years now (nothing produced yet) and I've gained contacts who are in the industry or worked in it. Frankly what they've told me and I believe is that DC and Marvel don't get real writers any more for the most part. It used to be that people would just try to get into there just so they could gain the contacts in order to help make their own comic. With how the internet is now its incredibly fucking easy for most people to just write up a novel, make a comic then set up a site for people to view. Due to this most people don't want to go through the asskissing that it takes to get in there because they treat you like shit anyway.

With your own politics, listen man at the end of the day no one gives a fuck what they are. No one gives a fuck as long as you can write an enertaining story, good characters and a decent flow to the plot. Writers make their opinions apparent in writing all the time but good ones don't make it fucking obvious or dwell on it for 3 pages. You can write what you want because chances are there's gonna be a fanbase for whatever you write. This age of SJWs, does this concern you? Hell no it doesn't, you already know you're not one of them and fuck I bet you can write better.

If they weren't preaching really hard, it wouldn't be nearly as bad. I mean, the Red Skull would definitely be opposed to rapefugees.

The free Market is not a self correcting entity

You either stand now while the rats in the industry are still here

Or just wait till the boat falls and rats escape and shit up another hobby like they are doing to tabletop now

Or just go to animation because their all friends with faggots in SU and god knows what else

The only option I can see is to compete against them, either by working with the insignificant comic publishers or found your own comic publishing company. The former it's just easier to make a living by a hipster welfare patreon account and a webcomic instead, and the latter requires some serious capital instead.

They're both scumbags but the big difference is that Bill was charismatic enough to pull off his bullshit; the guy was called Slick Willy for a reason. On the flipside, there's not a person who's ever worked with her that likes Hillary. She's a shrewish, ambitious turbo-cunt who doesn't hide her disdain for everyone else. She was kicked out of Nixon's attorney team for Watergate because everyone hated her guts for Christ's sake. She's more analogous to a Democratic Ted Cruz than her husband.

Do you think Steve ever looks out the window and regrets not snapping Roosevelt's neck when he had the chance?

I think he regrets not having defected to the Third Reich when he had the chance.

The best part of this has to be the other white supremacists talking about how the Red Skull will 'take our country back' and being against 'that politically correct bull'. Geeee, I wonder iiiiif they're they're to allude to a certain politician. Remember when Obama got a stand alone story about him teaming up with Spider-Man? Well, Trump's white so his story is about him being loosely translated into the Red Skull hating refugees, the Serpent Society hating immigrants, and the Vote Loki horseshit whenever that happens. Can't wait until he gets elected and Marvel writers start setting themselves on fire in protest.

Nah nigger it's Catan and Magic. Really, stores that still do the floppies are only doing it because they've always done it.

As a Jew I am glad that Holla Forumstards have finally worked their way into Holla Forums.

Very good goys.

If they didn't set themselves on fire when CEO of Marvel donated a million to Trump, they won't if he's elected.

He didn't donate to Trump, he donated to a veterans charity endorsed by Trump

It was run by Trump. Basically Perlmutter gave money to Trump.

topkek

They won't. Their fans will.

Trump will make Marvel great again

How did everybody miss this?

Because nobody read the article.

How new are you?

Don't waste your time in this thread goy, your work's done.

Go spread our puppet's name in other threads and boards!

I'd vote for trump regardless chaim, the triggering will be remembered for generations.
I expect the news to report an 100% of whale tears when he is elected.

You know. I"m not much of a believer in Taoism. But remembering how incredibly awful 2015 was, and enjoying the ride that is 2016. I think there might be greater powers at work in grand cosmic scheme of things.

1) This is one of those things where the shit writer's attempted strawman villain actually makes more goddamn sense than the so-called 'heroes'

2) If the Muslim horde does invade and destroy Western civilisation, I hope they rape and kill this guy Spencer first so he can see what his cuckery has gotten him

I couldn't TRY and be as stupid as this statement.

Listen, if you disagree with me on the 15 dollars, the other people raised very valid criticisms and observations. Criticisms I actually give to them because I'm 1)not an economist and 2)the minutia behind the argument is razor thin and stupid to talk about on an image board for comics.

So while I succeed to them and their points of view, not letting this idiocy slide.BUT, because I'm not in the right here, I'll give you a chance to redo that math to not sound like a complete moron.

though interesting point, Wal-Mart ran a study and it would only take a 1 cent increase on items above 10 dollars to offset a raise to 11dollars and hour. I had no idea they ran those kinds of numbers, but with their investment in automation I don't see them hiring any time soon

That was the SJW narrative

Whilst I don't doubt that SJWs got sand in their vaginas over nothing, could you point me to a credible source that says it wasn't Trump's charity or that Perlmutter didn't give money to Trump to give to the veterans?

One thing I'm never completely sure of: would these people be even half as retarded without twitter?

*worse

All these good goys, I'll be sure to share this in our synagogue

I wish I was autistic enough to role play as a kike every time I saw someone post something positive about a public figure I disagree with.
Tell me Autism-kun, how do I become as rustled as you?

Man… I just realized where this is going, The Ages of comics are Cyclical, We are going to the age of black and white, were Lex was evil no matter what he did and superman was good even if he was chocking a guy to death or if he was being a jerk.

Or it could be just a hack

The usa will be great again user just face it.

Whatever happened to that metal red skull teenage character?

My only real problem with these pages are the fucking novels in the text novels. Who the hell does he think he is, Alan Moore?

I for one am all for an alt-right Red Skull who browses Holla Forums and writes edgy YouTube comments.

this guy that thinks that writing letters to advertisers. It was tailor made strategy for gamergate since gawker lives on ads. And it didnt really work. we wont use losing plan two times for gods sake.

What we can do? we can shill for alternative comics publishers, help someone that got fucked by big two (like mister moore) or make our own alternative. All of these probably wont work and are too cost inefective.

Let's think about what Nick Spencer did here:

Captain Dindu wasn't successful, so they bring back Steve Rogers.

* If people are happy with this and buy it, Nick Spencer gets to keep pumping out Propanganda.
* If nobody buys it, they can be like "Oh look. Steve Rogers isn't as interesting as Captain Dindu. Let's bring him back.

They probably won't axe the title since the movies do well.

Wordsearched 'archive' and did not find it, sorry Nick Spencer but go fuck yourself, I'm not clicking your link.

What is with these people and fucking up red skull so bad he sounds reasonable? Every damn time with this guy, they make him say some legit shit, and then just throw in a little "oh but he's the baddy".

Seriously "rape your women and bomb your countries" is exactly what's happening, and just because you make a villain say it doesn't actually change the point. I'm half expecting him to show up wearing a maga hat while advocating healthy eating and regular exercise, but it's actually a plot to poison orphans or some tacked on shit. And then captain america will prove him wrong by punching him and calling him a bad guy.

Nigger Spencer is butthurt about the leaks happening

Shut the fuck up

It lost Gawker millions you silly fucking cunt

Advertizers pulled out over games journalism sites buzzfeed and ect are laying people off. Only a fucking shill or a faggot who hasn't paid attention thinks this

Gawker lost 8 figures before the Hogan lawsuit happened. Seems like you're just a shill bitch.

People who reject mailing people in favor of pie in the sky shit strike me as defeatist shills or retards at best

Holla Forums is getting shilled, Holla Forumsgoons, whoever, are obviously coming in here and trying to create false consensus to manufacture some conflict with Holla Forums, it's a D&C attempt because they are so ass blasted over Trump and everything

That much is obvious

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking.

O say shill or dumbass either way conspiracy or no ur a faget

The context just makes it more apperent that Marvel has only hacks left as writers that need to shoehorn some political bullshit ideology into their works that defies every possible logic.

yep

You faggots are too obvious. In the other thread you said Holla Forums was LARP board, which is something that I've only seen Holla Forums repeat.

kek I fucking knew it. These kakfatraps of yours really are something else.
That wasn't me, not that you'll believe that. I don't think of Holla Forums as LARPers so much as legit neonazis. The LARPer board is /christian/ with their goofy muh crusades shit.

filtered

Fresh edit

just swap hydra for Holla Forums and it's gold.

lets be honest, we all know which part of Holla Forums this would come from.

Not with that attitude you won't!

Fuck me, man. I'm actually agreeing with Red Skull.

Can someone make a Storify out of Nick Spencer's crazier tweets? I don't know how to use the site. He went on this really harsh tirade about how all Republicans, even the ones who disavow Trump, are evil, and I want that to be preserved before he inevitably removes it.

Fuck me, man. I'm actually agreeing with Red Skull.

Can someone make a Storify out of Nick Spencer's crazier tweets? I don't know how to use the site. He went on this really harsh tirade about how all Republicans, even the ones who disavow Trump, are evil, and I want that to be preserved before he inevitably removes it.

This honestly might be the best case scenario.

Well duh; all of them

Post the study.

So red skull is a good guy now?

Cap is a Hydra agent now, so that's not too far from reallity

Red Skull: "Although I respect vegan's dietery choices, there's nothing wrong with eating meat.

Next panel: Red Skull grinds toddlers into chili

I wish I could be a comics writer, I'd go full Intimidation Game on every topic and see if anyone caught on.

You're not alone.
At least in Europe you'd find a lot of people that would agree wit hhim by now.
It's just that SocJus don't like that vioew on the world for some insane reason and have to paint it as evil no matter what.

Many people are completely unfamiliar with the annoyance Gawker expressed as they bought into this notion that everything with GamerGate failed to enact any changes.

Even though liberals constantly get their way because of mailing campaigns, the concept that some gamers/fashy-people could get anything done by emailing just doesn't make sense to them as they bought into the memes that it didn't do anything.

Which shows the power of a meme as it can help people deny reality.

Best butthurt ever.

didn't this guy right superior foes of spiderman, and go on 4chan's Holla Forums to talk with fans?

he did superior foes yes

archive.is/q2h6w

TIME: How did Marvel decide to make Steve Rogers a secret Hydra operative?

Tom Brevoort: Nick Spencer, who is the writer of the series, pitched us the story as part and parcel of restoring Steve to his youth and vigor. In the comics, he’s been old for awhile. The super soldier serum that was keeping him young had been broken down, so for the 75th anniversary, Nick had this notion that we were going to restore him. But then we went into this other story about Hydra, and this is only the tip of the iceberg.

LOL

I don't know which is worse about this kikery, the shamelessness or the laziness.

I'm going to have to go with how lazy it is. "THIS DUDE WHO SPENT THE PAST 70 YEARS FIGHTING NAZIS WAS A NAZI ALL ALONG" is just hack writing, full stop.

Wait what!?

You got to be fucking kidding me, noone could pull out that retarded plot hole.

There should be an organized boycott. That boycott should involve people pledging to not buy Marvel Comics or see their movies. But are Holla Forumsucks too pussified and whipped in to submission to do that? I'm sure we'll get the same ineffectual whimpy douchebag with played out Superman/Jimmy Olson images saying it's a bad idea.

Isn't it actually not the Syrian refugees but immigrants who've been in Germany for years as well as people who are claiming refugee status but actually not from Syria?

Is this whole issue out, all I see is bitches getting triggered over the one page (I'll check this whole thread later)? As a fan from the Mark Gruenwald days, I don't see how the Red Skull speech is anything except perfectly in character, as the Red Skull will adapt any belief system needed if it gets him what he wants. And as far as other speeches go, the Red Skull speech seems a direct counterpoint to this Cap speech.

So if anyone can pull their head out off their political agenda long enough to tell me how this is out of character for Red Skull, I'm curious. Some bitch tried to tell me "Oh, the people are such strawmen for listening to Red Skull" even though he himself agreed with him… so make sure you make up your fucking mind before wasting everyone's time.

Nice projection there.

Does anyone have those two panels where Red Skull demoralises Cap by telling him the America he fights for doesn't exist anymore because modern America is a consumerist nightmare?

Red Skull did nothing wrong.

Watch Red Skull: The Greatest Story Never Told.

So what's the full low-down on Cap being Hydra? Why did he "reveal" himself?

That is a really monstrous thing to say you know. A nation is the people, but hey all you little people with your little lives aren't worth the dirt on cap's boot if you aren't dedicating your lives to the actualization of his dreams.

Nobody said that.

The characters aren't strawmen for agreeing with Red Skull, they are strawmen for becoming freaking suicide bombers.

Thank you, kind user.

Sauce?

I don't have a ton of sources on hand but basically mudskin males age 20-35 (with no families) from non war torn countries are flocking to Europe and using the Syrian refugees as a cover to get into first world countries to find jobs and live off the state. Sweden , in its extreme wisdom, has just been taking any brown person without question (from Angry Foreigner on YouTube) thanks to a broken quota system that pays immigration staff by the amount of people they bring in instead of a salary.

Really, I have no problem taking in some refugees. It is all these economic migrants with no families who come in and molest women and kids that are the problems.

Swedish government believes whatever the rapefugees tell them. So that Senegalese is a Syrian and that 19 year old is really 14 and that peeping tom is actually a woman you shitlord. Sweden's fucked unless the nation begins a violent purge of the political elite of course that's true across the western world

They're more of an invading army bent on conquest.

Yeah, it's not like people want to throw away the families fleeing from warn torn countries, the problem is that for every family, you have a hundred single men in their 30s.

The biggest problem with these countries isn't that they are accepting immigrants, is that they are doing it indiscriminately.

Fuck off tumblrite its not just one fucking page Nick spencer has been consistantly shit

The fact he made Cap a nazi is icing on the shit cake

Ya I'm pretty sure Viral marketers and whatever other shill under the sun pushed this meme

Anybody who doesn't see this as cliffhanger bait is an idiot . Why else would Spencer be so rustled over spoilers?

Yeah it's out

I'm more annoyed they had Jack Flag offed for this

I'm trying to get the advertisers for this book can someone just go to the shop and flip through it?

The downloaded version don't have them id do it myself otherwise

Ya no fuck Spencer and any faggot defending this

Adam Sessler has a point. Is he a good guy?

Do it yourself. We've told you, multiple times, who advertises in it, but you're too fucking retarded to believe us.

I'm a different guy probably

Who are they?

The comic publisher and it's parent company.

>>>/tumblr/

Fuck off

Fuck refugees. It's not the duty of countries that don't even neighbor them and don't have any shared cultural history except of war with them to take them in. Why aren't European countries being flooded with refugees from the Ukraine? It's a lot closer and it has a lot more in common with them. The answer as far as I can tell is because it doesn't suit the agenda of the people who are pushing for this migration. Really these hordes are not fleeing from the conflict in Syria or ISIS's attacks in Iraq, they're all fucking economic migrants or would be conquerors. Every single goddamn one of them. If they weren't they'd be in Turkey.

so in marvel hitler was like james bond level master spy?

Apparently the groundwork for Steve's flip flop goes as far back as Remender's Uncanny Avengers. when Red Skull got a hold of Xavier's brain to give himself psychic powers.

Meaning that there's already an easy out in the form of "Red Skull fucked with Steve's memories".

They brought ancaps into this too? They're the opposite end of the political spectrum!

Reminds me of the pic where the anally agitated man said "OMG YOU KILL JEWS BLA BLA BLA" in red text and Hitler answers "Nah, man it's okay, I don't agree with you and I think we should kill jews, but it's your opinion, that's right."

Except leftypol, really.

archive.is/ztmQk

Hey guys, I heard they made Cap a Nazi and that this was erasure of jewish representation.
So uh, what the fuck is up with that?

are you just retarded or a kike?

hes a shill or a tumblrite

Holla Forums gets SJWs seeing how we got a SU thread ffs

Double agent.
Screenshot this.

twitter.com/nickspencer/status/704032164334010368

For the user on spencer

Smoothed out some of the lines and adjusted a bit of the red on the 4rth panel to make a bit more seamless.

if anyone sees anything else that could use adjustment feel free to point it out.

Technically, memory manipulation wouldn't be something as blatantly detectable as mind control. Even then, why believe anything Brevoort says? You know, Tom "People buy comics they're angry about" Brevoort?

In any case, it's hilarious that Marvel has managed to swipe the rug from under DC yet again, with a retroactive twist that outdoes theirs on the bullshit scale.

Captain Anerica was created by two Jewish men, Jack Kirby and Joe Simon, in the pre/early years of WWII as open propaganda against the Nazis when the first tumors of the Holocaust were reported on. They wrote a story where he flew to Germany and broke Hitler's jaw for fuck's sake.

Wrap your head around that; Some libtard took the brainchild of a pair of Jews created solely to shill for the Allied cause, and made him a Nazi-Allegory double-agent.

Yeah. I mean, it's wild isn't it? There's disrespecting established canon. There's being completely ignorant of the most basic historical context of the big names of the industry. And then there's this bullfuckery. And to think the people doing it are long term "professional" writers for Marvel.

Comics are dead.

>>>Holla Forums

Yep. That sounds pretty "innocuous".

Let me get in on this

That was provided for by castrating our manufacturing capacity and by a tech bubble that he had literally nothing to do with. Oh yeah, and the second we finally ran a surplus for once instead of paying down our debts, everyone was in a scramble to waste it on their preferred pet projects.

Also don't forget that he wasted military equipment fighting imaginary targets in the Balkans to try to get Lewinsky out of the news cycle.

I would say this would/will backfire even with normies but to be honest nothing will happen to Marvel in reality as Disney is floating them cash for their shitflicks.

The SU thread is mainly about how shit it is/has been/will be though.

now user don't tell lies, you and I both know he did that for the good and noble purpose of keeping kebab in the region.

That's what they said on all the old Jimmy Olson comics where Jimmy's skinning a cat or some horseshit and they say they aren't going to use those last copouts you got tired of, and that's true because they'd roll out a new one.

There was nothing imaginary about turning part of Europe into a training ground for mujaheddin and propping up a slaver and narco state.

Cap was never good

Nothing Red Skull said was wrong.

He's not dead without a body, but really, it's probably better than him being in the current gotg run.

I…didn't even KNOW there was a current one

Cap's villain turn is more just a marketing gimmick than anything. think the comic version of killing off Brian from Family Guy

just completely ignore this shit. the lower sales will eventually put this jackass out of business because the writers of these are usually set for a certain # of issues & he'll never be hired again because of just how bad this is

Merkel, slit your wrists. it's the only pennance for your crimes

He has some degree of superhuman strength and durability.

So a fall from that height probably means he's a paraplegic. Again. With no hookups in space to undo the damage.

You mean you didn't hear that everyone came back from the dead (except Nova and Phyla and best girl Mantis is MIA) and Bendis married Peter Quill to Kitty Pryde and relinquished the 'title' of Star-Lord to her?

in what universe does that start making sense?

This might also explain much Chan bickering.

Adversity breeds innovation and the alternative to material wealth is destitution and the terrible suffering that goes with it.
America had a homicide rate of just 3.8 per 100,000 as of 2013 which is only slightly higher than other 1st world countries and it's been on a long downward trend for a while now. Russia has a homicide rate nearly 3x higher than us and Japan has a suicide rate twice as high.
Having access to prescription antibiotics is a good thing. Literally millions of people used to die from infections easily cured with antibiotics today. Bacteria are always evolving and would develop resistance to any treatment used against them, that doesn't mean that we give up the arms race and go back to letting millions of people die from easily cured sniffles.
skeptoid.com/episodes/4517
High fructose corn syrup is chemically the same as granular sugar cane or beet plants but the 2 monosaccharides glucose and fructose are separate and exist as liquids at room temperature.
skeptoid.com/episodes/4157
There is no evidence that antibiotics, natural or artificial hormones, pesticide residues in feed, or beef itself are carcinogenic. Everything produced on commercial farms is regulated by the FDA, USDA, EPA and other agencies.

Organic (tm) food is either identical to food produced using modern, efficient methods and technologies or of lower quality (seriously, I got a box of "organic" poptarts from a store that was goiung out of business over a union strike and they tasted like ass). It costs more because it's grown in a particular way, usually with methods out of the 1940s and 1950s that are more damaging the surrounding environment and more costly to the farmers.

I FUCKING GET IT!
Nick is calling Trump Red Skull and is saying (is his leftistness) that he's leading Captain America (americans) to do what he thinks is wrong, so he portrayed it with this comic. Either that, or he's voicing subliminal support for anti-immigration by making the villian make good points.

You really believe that Jewish lie? Was a self attack made as an excuse to invade you dipfuck

This! How dare you CIS-scum make a mockery of Middle Eastern religious costumes?

is all of this just to make sam wilson look better?

So, is it the .10 per post rate, or are you doing it for free?

Underrated post.

Red Skull's actually speaking with some sense, but the fact is that the writer seems him as the bad guy and is eventually going to write him as a generic bad guy controlling the masses instead of a complex gray morality character with equally complex and meaningful motives.

a Time magazine interview with a terrorist who intended to suicide bomb revealed that it was voluntary. Don't remember the issue number though

Was the character morally grey before? Refugee issues seem like a thing that the generic Nazi villain would take advantage of.

yes, but you'd think someone trying to strawman one side wouldn't make valid points.

but then, there's also Dumbing of Age

Did he really just say "YOU bombed Israel"?

I see this kind of stuff all the time. Making the villain give the big "actually kind of relateable" speech and then do something vicious almost immediately afterward. It has to be some kind of cliche.

Nick Spender was sperging out on his Twitter about how much he hates Trump. If you don't think this is about anything else than a whiny liberal male knee jerking against patriotic masculine American white men, you ar ecrazy.

It's all three of those.

Not sure who you think I am but that really was my first post in this thread. It's a shame I can't retroactively tripfag to prove it.

:)

I gazed upon your eyes and knew you were my nigger.

I wish we had more drawfags.

yeah, i don't think the current writers even know that.

make cap hydra. fine.
make him a sjw. fine.
make red skull a decent bloke. whatever.
But fuck me, fuck spencer. JACK FUCKING FLAG. WHY?!

still reckon it's lies.
If you want hydra/shield double agents and cross then Secret Warriors did it fine.
Ok the premise of SHIELD always being infiltrated by hydra was a silly premise until the big reveal at the end

Is that an actual strawman comic? cause she's hotter than most tumblr's self-depictions

This. We need to wipe that meme off the face of the Earth.

Agreed

Fucking faggots in comics srputed this to make readers either apathetic slaves incapable of acting or they just fucked off

pissed me off

Some tranny or wannabe-tranny's (I forget which) personification of dysphoria

Of course all publicity is good publicity. How's OJ Simpson's football career going?

Is this from the author of It Hurts?

the art style looks similar

I'd settle for taking Schäuble's wheelchair

I think it's from this gay ass transfag garbage

Let them be women because for fucks sake they already have dumb ass logic like women. What a goddamn retarded comic.

This is really the root of it.

Then I hope he/she/it stays miserable forever.

If I'm dating a trans woman I would prefer one that isn't mutilated.

The only good thing about trannies is that they're living proof of delicious, heavily-triggering male superiority, and in avenues formerly-exclusive to women no less. We not only do the good things better and faster, we wallow around in insanity and our own shit more effectively too.

Social neurosis and worthless social jockeying? We can have a guy find 20,000 more reasons to be triggered than any woman could and hate others over an even vaster selection of fucking nothing.

Winning fame and avoiding consequences for fuck-ups? We can have a guy slap on a dress not long after killing someone with his car, and not only get off scot-free but get handed a motherfucking award for being a great woman.

Nonsensical "logic" and thought patterns that'd make a full-on chaos god scream in confusion and frustration? We can have a guy find a bare minimum of 400 reasons why a merely non-tranny existing anywhere near a tranny is unspeakable rape-torture worthy of execution, in the time it takes a woman to find just one.

Women aren't even the best at being shit and/or crazy anymore, we beat them easily when we actually put our backs into it. The fucking retards are worried it'll be the fuck-machines that replace/extinct them too, rather than a small portion of us warping into horrible, twisted mockeries of women that are better at being awful sacks of shit than even the worst women.

What a strawman comic.. Not like being trans is a gender or anything. It's fucking transitioning, and even that is a misnomer, considering most of them are just dedicated crossdressers and the rest are mutilated and mentally unstable.

"I don't date trannies" isn't transmisogyny, it's telling you that they don't want to suck your shrunken dick or fuck your gaping wound.

Theres no winning, is there? If you're born as a male, especially a white male, you're automatically a bigot.

If I'm going for pussy, I prefer going for one that can bear children.

Why not date transgendered people?
Personality-wise, you're insufferable.
Physically, you have mutilated genitals.

I'd say this comic does a wonderful job of showing off the first point.

Obligatory friend to reinforce the main character's delusions:

FTFY

Now where have I seen this before?

Transitioning is indeed a misnomer because changing genders is not possible with current technology. SRS turns a man into a revolting parody of actual woman.

I thought polguy was green. Or is that just halfchan's?

Bruh people have been saying that long before Holla Forums was a board

That is Anonymous, you fucking plebeian. His original form, before that chanology shit started. The 4chan version is green, the Holla Forums version is red.

Ah, thanks

Should of been

ftfy