Holla Forums should follow the Israel model

Why didn't we think of this sooner?

I mean not everything is applicable obviously but you gotta hand it to em', they've perfected the model in the modern age. An extreme minority group creates a nation for themselves out of nothing, with foreign money and support, literally has other nations men die in wars that benefit them… I mean come on. Why the fuck isn't Holla Forums discussing the ways we can use these same tactics to our benefit?

Because the tactics are based around seizing power using any trick possible and then never letting go, thus it can't very well be used against them without killing them or deporting them first

Retard.

And they build a fuckton of walls around the ghetto neighborhoods. Granted I see your point, however I think there are some things to learn from this portion of history to counter to destruction of western civ today.

Because we literally have no control over any institutions of power. I see many threads that suggest things such as "to improve the white birth rates we must incentivize babies" as if we have the sort of power to pass legislation like that. It's just LARPing at this point as we have no real power.

I will agree that Israel should be admired to some degree though. I mean shit it must feel good to be a Jew right now.

Left one out

falls under successful worldwide

The parasitic existence of the jew is incompatible with the Aryan soul.

/thread tl;dr
Join with likeminded people.

I 100% agree that networking with likeminded people is key. I know that some Holla Forumsacks have networked. I hope to god they're doing something of note and not just chalking swastikas on statues and other pleb-tier acts of 'activism'. It needs to be about the long-game now. Establishing mini enclaves with good values. It's about weathering the storm together. Raising kids resistent to the lies and filth that are thrown at them. God I hope these people are doing something.

We don't have the holocaust to play as a guilt card

We are not them.

Fuck yourself faggot. So many shit threads about "hey guys, let's do exactly what the jews do!"

There are a lot of similarities between Jews and W.N.

bigotry
racial supremacy and racism
genocide
totalitarian government

Really the main difference is that W.N. consider themselves the good guys who are just defending themselves from evil, but Jews would say the same thing.

what the fuck is W.N.?

White national.

I don't see how those things apply to white national(ism?).

They don't.
675dc7 is retarded.

Then you are truly ignorant and lack basic cognitive ability. Actually you're probably not even white, Argentinian I'd say…

LOL are you really playing dumb

at least you didn't reply with a meme

ok AIDS Skrillex, whatever you say

My mistake, thought this was a reply to me.

Have some more memes since you're acting this way

If you were facing an enemy, and that enemy had tactics and process's to power that were very successful and you could replicate, would you not do it?

Your statement seems irrelevant and illogical.

Projecting pretty hard there lefty, considering your reply has no relevance to any of my posts.

You should stick to the memes since you are completely ignorant on this topic.

"Hey guys, let's go LARPing and never accomplish anything!".

Is the above statement above your comprehension? Clearly just 'meme's' are not the pathway to success here. That is, if you take the destruction of western civ and the protection of it seriously.

Israel has managed to systematically wipe out most non-jewish semitic influence in their country. Do you take a different stance that we should not liquidate any and all foreign influence that does not benefit us from western countries?

I have to be ignorant, after all I don't instantly agree with what you say.

Because we were too busying ruling the entire planet and being wildly successful.

The cautious Jews were right to oppose Israel. It makes it easier for most of them to be wiped out if they're all concentrated into one place.

because it's precisely everything you outline that is opposed to honour, work, effort, pride and truth and that is the reason to go against the kikes

You displayed your ignorance, it has nothing to do with agreeing with me. It's not even an insult.

Fuck off and lurk.

Yes I am definitely ignorant. You can never be wrong. Just believe in yourself user!

Agreed, however can we keep our integrity and in what we define as integrity and still win? Did other movements in history that were successful , albeit temporary, maintain this honor and integrity as you define it or did they have to resort to any means necessary to win?

I don't know where you get off being sarcastic about this. You literally are ignorant(Unaware or uninformed).

You didn't know what W.N. stood for, which is common knowledge around here. We both know you're new, so just give it a rest.

You're always so correct and smart user.

11/10 would support.

copying the jew will make you a jew

The Jews that matter have lower fertility rates than whites and their interfaith marriage rate is worse than interracial marriage rates among whites could ever hope to be. The Jews that breed are inbred retards who spend most of their days reading and interpreting desert fairy tales. They spend the rest of their time making a living by scamming niggers and leeching off of the government. In Israel, the majority of Jews are shitskins who are completely indistinguishable from the shitskin Arabs they hate so much.

From a white nationalist perspective, ending up like the Jews would be considered a failure state much worse than extinction. In that scenario, there would only be two types of white people, Portland poz-pigs and a much scummier version of the Amish. They would have high in-group preference, but it wouldn't matter, because the in-group would be human garbage that no sane person would ever want to live around.
It would also be impossible, because
requires the presence of productive nations who are actually capable of gibing the dats. Whites would just be surrounded by a sea of entitled, stupid and lazy subhumans.

This how much we are already doing.

gtk
rwn

hello Shlomoberg

This.

The Ashkenazim since WWII have self-immolated even more than the Whites , it just isn't apparent yet because the jews active now were born before or immediately after WWII. Soros is like 90, Rockefeller 100ish, Netanyahu upper 60s, Greenspan 90, Yellen 70, Adelson 80.

When the parasitic fucks finally kick the bucket there simply won't any left in the ranks capable of filling their abominable shoes.

We will need a couple shoahs, and several pogroms under our belt before we can acquire the guilt necessary to pull it off, OP.

You sure are

Converting ain't as hard as they make it out to be.

So I should enslave other races for profit, sex, punching bags, social/behavioral conditioning experiments, for…. SCIENCE!!!

Fuck it, if I can't gas the dodge, racewar now. I welcome death at this point.