Sexist chauvinistic villain or misunderstood victim of love?

Sexist chauvinistic villain or misunderstood victim of love?

I'm pretty sure he was just an asshole.

Why did this make me laugh so hard?

He was a cunt, user.

He was a cunt.

Gaston did nothing wrong

I don't care.

Yep, no secret message here.

but Beast was white though he was under a spell by the jews

He was a wide nostriled swarthy brute who had to be 'civilized' by the white woman's kindness in order to transform into a white man (who looks like an albino African).

Subliminally promoting the idea that white girls can tame the savage spirit of the negro and transform them into a pseudo 'culturally' white people.

That was the fucking point.

I really should start questioning the mentality of some people on this site

I think your theory falls apart because he had to be turned into a white person in the end so as not to give anyone the wrong idea.

This clearly shows this movie is actually pretty backwards thinking and doesn't believe that white people can overcome their natural distaste for the appearance of other races to end up with one in a real relationship.

Holla Forums, like SJWs, see politics and "messages" in everything.

inb4 someone dumps the "LOL YOU'RE RETARDED IF YOU THINK WE'RE THE SAME AS SJWs" pictures

The movie shows that if you can "just look past outward appearances" you will find that the swarthy beast is just like a white man. Your counter argument falls apart because Belle was in love with the beast even when he wasn't human and when his own personality and actions were on par with if not worse than those of Gaston.

Yeah, you might want to start with questioning your own mentality.

he was both, except for the "victim" part. i think he did love belle in a twisted, possessive way. just because someone has abusive tendencies doesn't mean they can't love, it just mean their version of love is destructive.
i think love is a far more complex thing than that, like the difference between right and wrong. who can really say? that doesn't mean he wasn't evil or wrong or a chauvinist, because he definitely was, i just don't think he's a full blown psychopath, and i think "love" is a complex undefinable thing.

That's the problem with Beauty and the Beast and other movies it has inspired. We can no longer have heroes who are human and flawed like Gaston. All heroes now have to be these goodie goodies who never do anything wrong.

You can but the guy still had to be turned white at the end so your counter-counterargument comes to pieces.

pic related

Name a Disney movie made in the last 10 years that hasn't had a political message.

Gaston is literally Chad

I don't think you understand.

No one fights like Gaston.

Ayy hol' up
So U be tellin' me
Dat we was whyte and sheit?

i look fat in this pic

Gaston along with Frollo did nothing wrong.

That, right there, is the best argument against mixing I've ever seen in my life.

No-one derails threads like user!

sooooo he started as a Holla Forums…..have gone full circle to be a nigger easy trigger and with some pussy came back to be a normal person?
shit we need to pick money to pay Holla Forumstards some hookers

He was stupid

He pretty much goes after Belle because she's the only woman who doesn't swoon over him

P sure they'd just end up hiring a black guy to fuck the hooker in front of them

nice mem

Traditional masculinity's demonization the very moment kikes took over Disney.

Nope. He was an albino groid with chimp lips and stubby nose.

Did not you read that part of his post?:

but Holla Forums and SJWs are nothing alike :^)

He's a hunter, he loves the thrill of the chase.

That and Belle was well educated so he probably liked the idea of having someone who could raise smart kids.

whew, you almost had me fooled that you were actually so retarded to assume that I think that Holla Forums and sjws are similar for saying the same things as each other, just drawing different conclusions.

I don't really know what I was saying user

I've had 4 hours of sleep and allergies are fogging my head

Does Holla Forums pretend to be retarded? Or do jews pretend to be Holla Forums pretending to be retarded?

Frollo was a fucking race-mixing degenerate. But he was a lot better in the books.

a little of column a, and a little of column b

Full Macintosh is not wrong in this one. Almost everything has a message, the issue is what message it is.

What if Holla Forums was the Jews all along and they were trying to stir-up anti-semitism so that they'll refresh their holohoax sympathy points?

Do you know what's the point of a fable or is all your literacy revolving around Das Kapital?

user…

Fucking casuals

The quality of this webm is abhorrent.
Here, have this one.

Will we ever get a Gaston movie?

played by the Rock

Gaston was kind of a dick and technically the antagonist of the film, but I'd never call him a real villain. Thing is, he was a morally grey guy in a story environment that didn't offer anything darker, so it is what it is. He fit the role because he had to. But his grey area is exactly what made him so lovable as a character.
Getting a character like Gaston just right is tricky, but they pulled it off perfectly. He's unapologetically self-centered, violent and rude, but skilled, strong, confident and funny. He's the most interesting and most human character in the movie, and one of Disney's all-time best characters in general, as far as I'm concerned.

The Beast was no saint either, but he never had any of Gaston's charm.

Hit indicators are not really casual, they're a standard part of HUD in most FPS. Quake Live has them too.

ALL i know after visiting Holla Forums is that it is full of retards and jews so i'm off to somwhere where those aren't present

Sometimes I wonder if I could cut it big by actually bringing logic to the table when it comes to shit like feminist criticism and then I remember that no vagoo no patreon bucks.

french men are stereotyped to have flared nostrils

The logical ones also don't get patreon bucks, because white knights don't pay attention to any woman not wailing for attention and protection from the world.

Mind you, not sure 'housewife' is quite the same thing given Beast has literally an entire castle of servants to do all the chores.