Mfw this board started as satire

It kind of reminds me of MLP, MLP started out as a joke too, then a lot of morons took it seriously.

Can Trump just hurry up and lose so this board can go back to the way it was?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalvelcraft.org/2015/08/30/trump-cruz-to-headline-zionist-mafia-organization-in-america-opposing-iran-for-rothschilds-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off cancerous faggot

Why make a thread if you aren't even going to bother making the bait at least slightly subtle?

This board was never satire. That's why we all left halfchan, back when the Moot was being a cuck faggot when Gamergate was starting, and we were discovering the government fingers in the videogame industry.

Still trying schmo?

I agree. I used to like Trump, I really did, but he's a flopper. I don't know what he supports anymore. Clinton is actually a DINO(Democrat in Name Only) and she will make a great president.

Kill yourself

wew lad
IDs
ever since Trump became the nom presumptive this board has gone to maximum over-shill mode

I've been using this board for a few weeks. At first, I thought this board was for trolling newcomers to Holla Forums.

It was fun to spout out memes like cuck, dah joos, build the wall and redpill because I thought we were joking.

Then I found out that people actually believed this stuff and lost faith in humanity.

It's not working.

EBin

Your boss isn't going to pay up his precious shekels for this low level effort.

we have IDs m8

Nice try faggot, try again tomorrow

We don't have IDs, idiot. This is anonymous.

SAGE AND REPORT
REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT

reported :^)

Holy shit this dude is stupid

Do you want to say that you are not able to discuss politics aymore or what? Do you have a personal problem with Trump (or micropenis Drumpf, if you'd like to say so)?

same ID lol

I guess we're just gonna have to outlast these shills, huh? I'm fairly certain now they're tied to that new super pac

There is no such thing as shilling. It is illegal for anyone to hire people to do that.

Hillary would not risk her successful career on a site with a very low population. Why can't Trumpfags comprehend that people have dissenting views?

Fucking newfag shills, never stop because you amuse me with your stupidity.

Yeah it's been pretty intense the last couple weeks.
I'm just wondering who the hell would actually take their free time/ low paid shilling to just come here and look stupid.

Well we don't care about your views, there is a board for faggots like you.

This thread was created by a trumpcuck to make people who dislike a known shabbos goy linked with jewish mobsters look bad. it wont work chaim, trump is a kike shill shabbos goy and so are you, traitors to america.

H- Hello homos um i used to be all 14.95 WWJD too but ya know Hillary is really great. Seriously, praise Kuk RW?S nao!

No it's not, it's called advertising.

>mfw >>>Holla Forums started as a serious board

Daily reminder OP. :^)

It's time to go back faggot

Mods can you please delete this thread. Thank you.

Holy shit nigger, this must be a fookin joke.

I could almost believe this one. Hes getting better, we'll be ignoring him soon.

You can't make this shit up.

hint: the ID is in the section of your post labeled "ID"

hahahahahaha

Lurk moar, newfaggot. Alternatively, just kill yourself.

Looks like Hillary shills are just as inept as she is

Bully this nerd.

I can not tell if c078b8 is a shillerybot or just a troll pretending to be one?

FAGGOT

QUEER

HOMO

I wasn't on any *chans during 2012, was the shilling as bad as it is now?

Could be, but salt is salt, and the salt must flow.

He just jumped right in the water.

No, sorry, we need others to see it themselves.

thx

Jesus, whoever does HR for the dying cunt's campaign needs to be fired.
This guy here doesn't know how to do his job at all.

DON'T RESPOND TO SHILLS, DON'T POST IN SHILL THREADS.

You guys are fucking butt blasted.

''We can thank Brother Nathaniel in 2011 for alerting us to the hokey nature of the Trump campaign and the fact that his David Axelrod (aka “handler”) is another Illuminati Jew [s/b illuminati zionist] by the name of Michael Cohen. He is a Trump advisor again in 2015 saying Trump speaks for the “silent majority.”

Cohen supported Obama in 2008, but has “grown disappointed with the president, so much so that he now describes himself as ‘offended’ by the administration’s agenda. America, Cohen said, has become a “third-world nation,” echoing words that have become a familiar refrain of Trump’s.

Michael joined The Trump Organization in 2006 following a career as a private attorney and “personal advisor to some of the world’s wealthiest individuals.”

Last summer, Cohen rented a Hampton’s mansion for one month for $150,000 without even looking at it. He sued the owner for $500,000 because it was in disrepair.

Another Trump backer is Steward Rehr, an Illuminati Jewish [s/b illuminati zionist] billionaire, who made his fortune as a pharmaceutical distributor. He is the 183rd richest man in America (139 of the top 400 are Jewish) and one of the 400th richest men in the world. (Trump isn’t in the top 400.)

If Americans think Trump and his backers are going to change anything, I have some real estate in Florida …. His role is to take a fall. Politics is a charade put on by the Illuminati. Their mass media puts lipstick on this pig.

We don’t realize how we are totally manipulated. Our political, economic and cultural lives are psy ops.''

politicalvelcraft.org/2015/08/30/trump-cruz-to-headline-zionist-mafia-organization-in-america-opposing-iran-for-rothschilds-israel/

lol, this faggot changed his IP

Guys Holla Forums is trolling you.
This retard KNOWS we've got ID's. He's just making you respond and slide other threads.
Sage&Report him. Then GTFO the thread

Please.

I, me, you, we, they… them.

Mods you gotta get on the hilary fucking spam efkre it ends like halfchan

O I am laffin

When did Holla Forums become retarded enough to take this blatant cheap bait?

And then continue to bite it as OP interacted with you.

Embarrassing.

Hillary's memes and shitposters are terrible.

disappointing

I wonder who keeps making these threads?

what a delightful thread to wake up to

Controlled opposition stormfags, most likely.

Through humour, you often reach the truth. I'm sure most of us first came here as edgelords looking for some cheap laughs, but the more you entertain certain ideas, even ironically, the more you realise there might actually be something to them.

It's like the saying goes: Any community that gets is laughs by pretending to be idiots will soon attract real idiots that believe themselves to be in good company.

This one was kinda funny in its incompetence though.

it's not incompetent shilling, it's blatant baiting made to look like incompetent shilling. The lot of you ate it up like retards. Congratulations

B-but muh JOOZ! MUH SAFESPACE!

buhahahahahahha
id's faggot or did your nose hook hide that from you?

maximumkek.kek

also reported for being a fucking idiot

Burn the heretics! They question our teachings!

paid shills deserve it fuck them

OP is a nigger

please go back to reddit or whatever shithole you came from. you're honestly mentally retarded

B-but MUH STORMWEENIES!!
bait elsewhere

Holy shit.
I thought your boss would at least give you some brief info about this website

Holy shit my sides.

These niggers are really bad at this