aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/reality-tv/
counter-currents.com/2015/09/the-pied-piper-of-gamblin/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2015/07/26/the-donald-deception/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/infiltrating-the-republican-party/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/infiltrating-the-republican-party-2/
buelahman.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/bmans-2016-potus-watch-donald-trump/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/trump_panders_to_israel_we_told_you_so
renegadetribune.com/white-nationalists-need-to-dump-donald-trump/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/supermarket-superstar-trump-and-the-tabloids/comment-page-1/#comment-8261
nationalvanguard.org/2015/11/donald-trump-great-white-hope-or-great-white-hype/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/white-nationalists-must-stop-endorsing-trump-so-he-can-win-the-don-father/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/organized-slime-political-mutants-trump-and-bloomberg-blow-muck-bubbles-of-mockumentary-media-bombast-bluster-bunkum/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/big_tent_faced_with_fresh_spate_of_pro_jewish_pandering_from_trump_16102016
majorityrights.com/weblog/news_comments/donald_trump_stares_into_the_abyss_in_iowa_as_it_stares_into_him_01022016
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/donald_trump_embraces_the_jews_opens_fire_on_white_nationalists_22032016
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/asleep-at-the-wheel-trump-drunk-alt-right-swerves-off-course-in-promotion-of-fake-billionaire/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center#Anti-government_.27patriot.27_groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And people say shills don't exist. Those fucking kikes monitoring every corner they know all our plans. The ruse is up.

Condensed version: bad white people celebrated Trump's victory. They also like patriotism, nationalism, and populism, but they dislike political correctness, the establishment, the media oyyyy veyyyy, Hillary Clinton, and 'cuckservatives'. Some of these bad people are also paranoid - a trait unique to them! Check out this terrible video (we really don't like it, so we put 6 million quotes around a word describing it) in which Trump saves white people and kills Obama. We didn't notice all the very Jews in this video somehow. Trump said that our society needs to be united, in response to the six millionth question about David Duke, but still the evil white people praise him! Sometimes with memes – sometimes with reddit-tier memes from Stormfront. It is especially disturbing that bad white people are expecting an 'awakening' in response to any Trump assassination. But Trump should also be afraid of his fans assassinating him. Be afraid, Trump. Please be afraid. The cuck majority should also be afraid of this motherfucker:

who cares

they didn't even have to go that deep since that fucking faggot Milo has already spilled our memes, including the God Emperor one.

A couple of tasty comments from the article:

And there are people out there who still believe TV isn't an indoctrination tool.

I hope they forward it to every fence sitter they know! It's not like they have a 100% fail rate at attempting to smear the Trump or anything!

Isn't their membership 99.9999% feds though?

Most of those quotes don't seem outlandish. I figured they would have cherry-picked the most radical shitposting.

It's amazing how hard they try to stifle differing views and culture and then act like victims when they receive, much deserved, backlash.

The left.

It's not like the cucks can play their racism card, when we celebrate that Trump will make America white again.

and of course they didn't get the 40k reference.

all for the better. i don't want these kikes to meddle with it.

Spam their comment section with bantz and redpills!

499 FBI agents trying to get one redneck to do something stupid.

Unfunny kikes not getting jokes. Once again.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

It is!

They're scared.

Donald Trump and White Nationalism

Trumpcucks
vanguardrenaissance.com/wordpress/?p=1233

Donald Trump Reality TV
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/reality-tv/

The Pied Piper of Gamblin
counter-currents.com/2015/09/the-pied-piper-of-gamblin/

The Donald Trump Deception
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2015/07/26/the-donald-deception/

Infiltrating the Republican Party
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/infiltrating-the-republican-party/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/infiltrating-the-republican-party-2/

B'Man's 2016 POTUS Watch: Donald Trump
buelahman.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/bmans-2016-potus-watch-donald-trump/

We Told You So: Trump Panders to Israel
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/trump_panders_to_israel_we_told_you_so

White Nationalists Need to Dump Donald Trump
renegadetribune.com/white-nationalists-need-to-dump-donald-trump/

Supermarket Superstar: Trump and the Tabloids
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/supermarket-superstar-trump-and-the-tabloids/comment-page-1/#comment-8261

Donald Trump: Great White Hope or Great White Hype?
nationalvanguard.org/2015/11/donald-trump-great-white-hope-or-great-white-hype/

White Nationalists must Stop Endorsing Trump so he Can Win
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/white-nationalists-must-stop-endorsing-trump-so-he-can-win-the-don-father/

Organized Slime: Political Mutants Donald Trump and Michael Bloomberg
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/organized-slime-political-mutants-trump-and-bloomberg-blow-muck-bubbles-of-mockumentary-media-bombast-bluster-bunkum/

Alt-Right faced with Fresh Spate of Pro-Jewish Pandering from Donald Trump
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/big_tent_faced_with_fresh_spate_of_pro_jewish_pandering_from_trump_16102016

Donald Trump stares into the Abyss in Iowa as it Stares into Him (And also You)
majorityrights.com/weblog/news_comments/donald_trump_stares_into_the_abyss_in_iowa_as_it_stares_into_him_01022016

Obvious Ambush: Donald Trump embraces Jews, and then Opens Fire on White Nationalists
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/donald_trump_embraces_the_jews_opens_fire_on_white_nationalists_22032016

Asleep at the Wheel: Trump-Drunk Alt-Right Swerves Off-Course in Promotion of Fake Billionaire
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/asleep-at-the-wheel-trump-drunk-alt-right-swerves-off-course-in-promotion-of-fake-billionaire/

Yep. Just like Filipino cartoon discussion boards.

Wait. Just off of that title it seems as though the entirety of "research" done for the article was literally 1 thread on Holla Forums in the last 7 months.

Still trying I see. Gotta get that retirement fed.

This. They make us look fucking reasonable. I'm kind of insulted.

Fucking kikes can't do anything right.

joj

How the narrative has warped in the last year.

I'm amazed by this. It wouldn't have taken any time at all to find quotes of people saying "gas the kikes" or "deport everyone who isn't white and kill those who resist."

Instead they went with "wow, I sure am happy the white working class are getting represented this election, gosh and golly gee willikers guys, what a wonderful day to be an American."

They literally make Stormfront and David Duke sound like Jim Webb from five years ago.

I'm still not quite sure how, in about a year and a half, the dialect on the internet moved from "Nazis were crazy and evil" to "sure Jews are shitty, but you can't really say Hitler did nothing wrong."

Further.

It's literally people are questioning whether or not Hitler did anything bad or not.

Normies are beginning to notice how everything is being compared to Hitler and the Nazis. From that they're becoming open to the idea [fact] that Nazis weren't even remotely bad.

Why is my text box right shifted? Instead of left?

The ironic thing is that Hitler dindu nuffin.

Hitler is a dindo.

>dindo dindu*

That's probably more true in places like Europe and the UK, which are currently getting shitfucked by third world hordes. In American-heavy traffic areas, it seems mostly to be "Hitler was a mixed bag, the Jews aren't nice people but they didn't deserve what happened."

In Eurozone heavy areas, though, I know the sentiment is probably further along. Hitler must seem downright attractive to anyone who has to live in Brussels, London, or Paris. Didn't the actor who played Hitler in the Look Who's Back parody movie say that he and the production crew were disturbed by how many Germans were thrilled to see him and confided in him? I remember there being an article about it.

It is. Agree with national front or not but if you watch their videos they directly call out jews on loud speakers in public. Which is illegal a number of times, and they don't get shit done to them.

It may be further along for normies there sure. But the "extremists" is significantly further along in the states. Because while their culture is getting subverted and destroyed, America is being bled dry of wealth, which while it is a much slower and less noticeable change, it bring about a much more sudden and violent reaction to cause change.

These kikes should be thanking Trump for showing up at this time. If Trump had not been here for what it is, within 2016 to maybe 2017 it would have ended horrible for them.

What?

Easy there José

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center#Anti-government_.27patriot.27_groups

Wait, hold up. Are they actually admitting that the NWO is real, and that opposition to it is bad?

Could this be the beginning of the Stumping of the SPLC?

There are probably only 1,360 people total in the "Patriot Movement".

But count of the SPLC to inflate that number to scare normal people into thinking RWDS is imminent.

that comes after the SPLC's masters try and stop Trump, shh

Once again, low skilled con-men are playing suckers for donations.

For fuck's sake, do these hacks even know how to write?

Hmm pretty weird to lump white supremacists with conspiracy theorists, unless…

Great way to describe it. I knew the klan was fake when they told john saffron he could join if he only had a jewish dad.

You been copy pasting right/left languages like hebrew?

You still control the media and get to cry victim status everyday. You people make me sick.