Make two lists, the first being crimes you'd do if you could get away with them or already could get away with them...

Make two lists, the first being crimes you'd do if you could get away with them or already could get away with them, and the second list is crimes you WOULDN'T do even if you could get away with them.
I'll start:

Would:

Wouldn't:

Would:

Wouldn't:

In ancient times I would be a bandit

LG life's good

Would:

Wouldn't:

Would

Wouldn't

would:
all of them

wouldn't:
murder i guess
and torture

if i had absolute freedom, i would swiftly turn that into absolute power and then i would save the human species. save you all from yourselves. maybe even save us all from entropy itself.

Would:
Wouldn't

Would:

Wouldn´t:

I didn't realize so many niggers browsed Holla Forums.

Would:
Wouldn't

Would

Would not

Am I seriously the only person who, you know…. wouldn't?
Like, I don't really follow any religion, but I still act as if I have to answer for ALL of my actions. Maybe in a historical context? Not sure, but if I can't explain my crime as necissary to some all-knowing body, whether it's the annals of history, or aliens, or a God or whatever, if I can't explain it, then I don't do it.

Would:

Wouldn't

my nigga

anonymous posting.

checked

WTF?

Having sex with OP's mom

would

wouldnt

i dont care for your blog m8

downvoted and reported

WOULD: Steal Kennedi's heart

WOULDN'T: Assault Kennedi's trust again

If I'm not getting in any shit,I'm not holding back.

would / have

wouldn't

hitler dubs I am nationalist pedo master race

nevermind I need sleep

lol how embarrassing

i know right

fuck off user!

Would

Wouldn't

Would:

Wouldn't

I'd kill the fuck out of everyone

I once went 7 miles over the speed limit, the experience haunts me still today. I think back on my life, centered around that moment, and realize had I been caught then and there, and forever exposed as a filthy criminal, I couldn't stand to live today. Regardless, there is a tugging in my mind, and a gripping of my stomach and keeps my thinking about the experience, how frightening it was, how alive I felt. I admit that since that moment I've gone over the speed limit more than once, but never to that point. Thrill is fun, but not more important than safety.

Reported
Your going to the pokey,faggot

Would:
Hacking
Vandalism
Arson
Loitering
Shoplifting
Money laundering
Fraud
Forgery

Wouldn't:
Murder
Rape
Torture

Would:

Wouldn't

Would:
Not seeding my torrents

Wouldn't
Your mum top kek

You animal!

you need to be beaten

Would: do this

SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS RAPE YOU BIGOTED SHITLORD

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little rape apologist? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Social Justice 101, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Holla Forums, and I have over 300 conlimied instances of saying "check your I am trained in being overly ofiended and I'm the top SRSer in the entire
s ocial justice blogosphere. You are nothing to me but just another shitlord I will call you a neckbeard with persistence the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth,
mark my fucking words, You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the intemet? Think again, cis-sexist pig, As we speak I am contacting my secret network of
dilferently-abled, ethnic, transqueer womyn across the USA and your IP is being traced rigrt now so you better prepare forthe AC360 investigation, *aggot, The investigation that
wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your erotic Holla Forums You're fucking privileged, kid, I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can complain about you in over seven hundred
ways, and that's just with my bare hands, Not only am I extensively trained in arguing with shitlords, but I have access to the entire arsenal ofJezebe|.com and I will use it to its full
extent to wipe your privileged bigotry off the face of the continent, you little shit, If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ‘sexist’ comment was about to bring

down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will passive-aggessively type fury all over you and
you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, cis scum.

what

I'd commit all crimes