Hey, I just found this board. You all seem really into Trump...

Hey, I just found this board. You all seem really into Trump. This must be the perfect place for me because I am also into transvestites. Do you guys circumcise each other cocks too, use dem lips like good little goys?

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpW9_5IzMow
bigstory.ap.org/article/35c595900e0a4ffd99fbdc48a336a6d8/poll-vast-majority-americans-dont-trust-news-media
dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JIDF, please leave.

Low energy shilling today.

Wait, how can I be JIDF when you're JIDF? These goys are easier to herd than little lambs. Helps when you've got Apollo and Baal on your side I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=PpW9_5IzMow

I agree, why don't you go back to half chan then so we can get back to not supporting zionists.

To be honest it makes me feel kinda angry you're getting paid to do such a shit job. I actually have to work hard and constantly perform, then some fuck like you shits out this weak crap and racks up the dough anyway. I hope you're not making too much out of this.

So based Holla Forums is supporting a guy who kisses transvestites, supports amnesty, supports assualt weapons ban, supports israel, his daughter is jewish and married a jew totally in cahoots with the jewish elite.. He's perfect goyim!

No one other than a minimum wage Hillary shill would be this grossly incapable of understanding Holla Forums philosophy.

but muh god emperor

Are you new?

OP is assmad Dem operative paid to shill for Hillary.

SAGED & REPORTED

You seem awfully nervous friend, almost as if you're afraid :^)

Th Dems are probably hiring thousands of low energy poo-in-loos. That's the only explanation I have for shilling of this caliber.

Damnit, forgot to sage. Sorry fellas.

What is wrong with you people? Like if the same video came out with Cruz in it, it would be +420 stumpted. Even when you see your god emperor kissing a crossdressing corrupt ass mayor just before 9/11 you still support this desperate slimy kike and his kike family? It's right in front of your eyes but you refuse to look. When did Holla Forums sell out?

this is getting pretty pathetic

Because your tactics don't work faggot

How does it feel to fail? lel

Fuck off shill.

And stop replying to this thread, shills get paid per post/reply to their posts. Let this thread slide to the back or ignore it till mods delete this bait thread.

You seem new. One of the top boards on 8ch is literally called "Boypussy". Shill harder.

i've had such a good amount of keks over the week thanks to you closetcucks.
you're terrible at this.

It feels like I'm Irish, living in Ireland and watching America burn the world and everything else with it. It feels like you guys have been so demoralised that even when presented with overwhelming evidence you still sage post like ignorant fools. Really I don't care what you do, it's your decision to make. I know my little island will be fine. But yeah, I like you guys, I just don't like your filthy global elite. Clearly Donald Trump is one of them, he exhibits every common characteristic that these awful kikes do.

Yeah that's why you're posting

BTFO FAGGOT GO KILL YOURSELF

Well actually, as a critical thinking human being I enjoy discussion with others. I am completely open to you convincing me that Donald Trump isn't a zionist shill. This is impossible for you to do however because it simply isn't the case. In this thread we have presented videos that indisputably prove that Donald is in league with zionists. Come on Holla Forums are you really that afraid of a legitimate investigation into this? The truth doesn't fear investigation. Why are all of you so afraid of looking into Donald's kike history?

for whom should I cast my vote towards?

lol faggot

I really am curious how much they pay you. Is it a 40 hour a week? Do you get benefits?

Well you should vote for Trump because there's a slight chance that he isn't a shill. Just don't delude yourself that voting for Trump is gonna fix things. There probably a

Responding to a goon shill thread

Baiting this hard

This is what happens when you attract goonswarm, they are not particularly good trolls, just persistent ones. I expect we will be getting with a lot for the next few weeks.

This was just sad.

I honestly feel like I'm talking to an AI. You could have pulled these comments out a shit post generator. Where's the discussion? Why present one side of an argument? How do you explain Donald's relationship with the Jews? Just try go on, please.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHITPOSTERS, DO NOT ENGAGE SHITPOSTERS, DO NOT BUMP SHITPOSTERS, DO NOT RESPOND TO SHITPOSTERS EXCEPT TO REPEAT THIS MESSAGE

Trump is gonna win the election anyway, clearly. He's been setup to be your false prophet. He's already gonna win. Why keep shilling him so hard, could we at least maybe have a 50/50 Trump/real pol ratio? Maybe I should just move onto /fringe/ :)

Trump is gonna win the election anyway, clearly. He's been setup to be your false prophet. He's already gonna win. Why keep shilling him so hard, could we at least maybe have a 50/50 Trump/real pol ratio? Maybe I should just move onto /fringe/ :)

What's there to discuss?

Hey I want you to stop sucking cocks for 5 seconds but we can't always get what we want nigger faggot

What the fuck is 'pol'?

Haha, whatever guys keep playing your ARG where you think that your meme magick is somehow making Trump win. Your Trump's puppet and don't think Trump's the one playing the strings here. If you sat down in silence and though about it for 5 minutes you'd have a sudden realisation on what horrible cucks you've been for the last few months.

K

wow, you really got us there.

The kikes have become so clever they don't even need to make the propaganda anymore. You do! You make the memes, you make the videos, you garner support. They don't even have to do anything but pretend that they 'hate' him, why they know that only 6 percent [0] of people in America trust the media. They KNOW you don't trust the media. That's why the media never says anything good about Trump. They are engineering you to like him. And you fools help them when you think that your some amazing evangelists creating dank hilarious memes. Could we get back to focusing on the actual issues though? Like the Jews?

[0] - bigstory.ap.org/article/35c595900e0a4ffd99fbdc48a336a6d8/poll-vast-majority-americans-dont-trust-news-media

I know you live for sucking cocks bro but slow down you're gonna choke on dong

If you had to suck Donald's dick for him to get the presidency would you do it? Well actually you'd probably do it regardless. Donald would treat you like a good little slave a bet. I bet you'd suck even sweeter than that little 14 year old girl him Clinton, Copperfield and others in hollywood had their fun with.

Whoa stop the presses the faggot came up with a scenario that involves dick sucking ahahaha

Nah, it's costing them money to do this. They could be doing something more effective but instead they use up funds on low-energy shilling that's not affecting anyone.

Actually, we can strike a deal with the shills. They get replies and thus gibsmedats, we slowly drain the coffers of their overlords

dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/

Trump's a fucking mad man. Tied in with jewish mobsters… he really cares about america goyim!

>supports amnesty, supports assualt weapons ban,

False and false.

Low energy shilling. I hope you're not getting paid to post here.

With the amount of sage no content posts in this thread it would be fair to conclude that it is the Trump supporters who are shilling. What a bunch of low energy cucked slaves. Don't know their up from their down or their facts from their fiction.

Touchback amnesty, he will build a wall and expedite the illegals right back in.

He has said many times in the past he supports an assault weapons ban.

''He concluded: “I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”

The support for Trump from trap lovers is overwhelming:

>>>/trap/10477

By contrast, nobody likes OP, who is a gigantic faggot.

That's nothing compared to Webster Tarpley's anti-Trump tirades, he was even on infowars a few weeks back protesting outside one of the rallies, Trump is a facist blah blah blah. I still respect Dr Tarpley even though I think he's dead wrong and in some alternate universe where the tax wall street party had any legitimate chance of winning I would definitely back him over Trump. In this universe, alas, an independently financed, anti-NATO, anti TPP, politically incorrect New Yorker who doesn't need teleprompters is the best thing going and certainly more than most people expected.

Also worth noting is that opposed to halfchan (where I assume you're from, no real shill would link Brother Nathanael) anons here tend to unanimously hate SJWs and cultural marxism in general. Trump pretty much personifies this attitude which is why a thread like this, front loaded with superficial bait and rehashing the same arguments repeated on a loop for 8 months now, is inappropriate.