It's not just a nigger! It's a white womyn too!!

You would think white men stayed home and raised the kids while the niggers and white wimminz went over to Europe to single handedly take care of everything. These cucks went from spitting on our ancestors faces, to shitting on it.

From the Interview:

venturebeat.com/2016/05/06/ea-dices-lead-designer-answers-our-questions-about-battlefield-1/

JUST.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CHiGq
exhibitions.nypl.org/africanaage/essay-world-war-i.html
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Tanya_Pavelovna
linkedin.com/in/daniel-berlin-83633016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/CHiGq

Wait. Nevermind. She's not white. She's a Muslim woman. LMAO.

So World War I, the war in which niggers and female dunecoons beat back the germans and the canerous Turks. ebin

How exactly is this supposed to be a useful character?

Can't wait for this to tank harder than Battlefront, especially once people start clamoring for refunds after they realize they bought it on an impulse because of muh niggaz in trenchiz.

Pic related is the Swedecuck in charge of this cancer

I'd really like to shame gamergate with this news right now, but they've all probably pre-ordered the deluxe version already.

If I cringe any harder I'm going to need a fucking dentist.

He looks like he enjoys taking it up the poop chute. He even looks like he's sitting on a rod right now.

Over one million French men died.
Almost two million Russians died.
Almost a million Brits died.

And so on.

50,000 yanks died, and out of those yanks how many were black

What the fuck has GG has to do with this?

Get the fuck out, whoever e-celeb cocksucker you are.

They'll probably turn her into some Lawrence of Arabia character.

He does. He really does.

370,000 total niggers in the army at that time, so very few.

exhibitions.nypl.org/africanaage/essay-world-war-i.html

AYO HOL UP WE WUZ FIGHTAN IN DA TRENCHIIZ AND AT DA SORME AND AT VERDONE WE WUZ SOLJA BOIZ AND CAVALERIERS AND SHIIIIIIIEEEEETT DAS RAYCIST FAM

*snorts through humungous nostrils*

Did I trigger your vagina, cunt? Get lost, go check your pronouns or some shit over at reddit.

Bitch.

lel, the article gets even sadder.
Most just shoveled shit, etc.

No, my friend. You don't belong here with your d&c shit.

I think this has got to be the most forced case of diversity yet. The way are pushing it I bet it's going to tank like a mother fucker.

It's funny how this cult mentality is going to start losing these big companies sales… well, hopefully.

I miss when video games were about white guy murdering virus infected niggers in a shithole.

I've actually read that before, funnily enough. But yeah, if they'd wanted to present shitskins and niggers as hard fighters, they should have gone with the British Indian auxiliaries or French colonial troops. The latter were particularly happy to send their darkies right into the thick of the charge to catch bullets.

Patrician taste, user.

Yea, I'm not really sure why they think the negroes will a) give a fuck about anything historical, or b) purchase video games in great numbers.
They're not exactly known for being scholars or gamers.

Nobody gives a shit about your failed circlejerk, get over it.

Time to go over there

You seem to give a shit since no one else brought it up. Hmm I wonder who could be behind this.

I thought I saw what looked to be a German man in the trailer. Besides that, I don't think it will matter that much. You played as a female sniper in the first COD, I didn't find too much of a problem with it, I don't think anyone did.

Having something that pays tribute to the soldiers that died in that pointless war is fine. I fucking love ww1, its the most brutal and distant wars that has ever happened.

As long as the character is well written and actually has to do with the plot, it doesn't matter that much. I seriously think you guys are over reacting to this.

I'm not gonna buy it, but I never bought any other Battlefield games.

I hope that the gaming community is racist, bigoted and white enough to make sure that diversity doesn't sell.

What the fuck about a desert bitch on a horse doing anything other than getting cut down and dying under her horse is well written?

You know how liberals turn everyone in history into a faggot with lies and bullshit. T.E. Lawrence was a great man. It took a white man to whip those worthless shitstains into something useful, like lean mean Turk killing machines.

It's a tough one.

One on hand, Battlefield except for the Star Wars one has been selling like shit with bloated budgets and unneeded single player campaign in a multiplayer-only (originally) game, to copy COD and their SET PIECES gameplay.

On the other, people have now been burned out on "modern shooters" after ten years of it, and are craving back to WW2, so this jump to history could be a selling point. Of course, they had to hamfist their agenda and ideology in there so I'm guessing they at least expect it to sell nicely.

I don't know too much about the Ottoman Front so I can't say. I don't think they had a well established military and it looks like the lady has tribal tattoos, which would imply that she's probably on her own.

They did have Calvary charges back then, the last of the ones that worked actually. I do hope they make ww1 as brutal as possible though. It really deserves it.

I'd have a major problem if they shoved race mixing into it…like that retarded Red Tails movie.

I'm going to have to go out on a limb here and propose that this idea isn't exactly far fetched.

I think that's exactly what Holla Forums is objecting to here, the shoving bullshit into it aspect.

You left out the fact that that was a Russian female sniper. Russians female snipers aren't farfetched because they existed and were actually capable soldiers.

This is just SJW daydreaming.

There were no female characters in the first CoD on PC, unless you're refering to the snoozefest that was CoD: Finest Hour on the PS2.

Good point. I've recently been reading up on the Arabian theater in WW1, and it's amazing to see what a difference good white officers made to colonial regiments. It's just funny how the Arabs didn't bother holding on to Lawrence's traditions and disciplines after that. All the better for us, I suppose, given that they still can't fight properly.

Mostly on the Eastern Front and in the early days of the Western Front. I quite like the WW1 aesthetic, to be honest. It's quite a transition from the dying vestiges of Napoleonic warfare to the advent of mechanized, impersonal fields of slaughter.

FALSE

You played Alexei Voronin in the Russian campaign in COD.

He's a youngfag. They think the first COD was Modern Warfare.

God. Damnit.

He's retardedly referring to Modern Warfare.

That's even worse then. There wasn't even a playable female character in Modern Warfare, and the only woman was that pilot that got you nuked.

So much this.
The sniper that has the rail-road'd shot sequence is not a chick.
How many other sniper characters were there?
Like one?

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Tanya_Pavelovna

MW didn't have women in it at all.

I think the black guys has yet to be seen. As long as its tasteful, maybe having airplanes dropping leaflets trying to discourage blacks from fighting the Germans and the like. That would be cool to see them go full nationalistic and be like "ALL HELL NAW NIGGA WE AIN'T ABANDONING AMERICA"

Like I said, I don't know anything about the Ottoman Front. I don't know if women fought as much as the Russian female Snipers

This user is correct. It was Finest Hour on the PS2, not COD1 or MW. Shit's not even a COD game by anyone's standards. There have been 0 female soldiers in all the COD until the new Sarkeesian Versions.

Yea, I could see the black guy being a reasonable not-totally-forced-(((diversity))), but I'm not exactly counting on that.

Another reason why it's the best one.

Two, IIRC. Captain Price and Soap.

Well, CoD 2 did have random female NPCs on the Russian Front, but they were so rare that it was quite surprising to hear a higher-pitched voice screaming during combat.

Yeah, it was quite the experience. The pilot being female didn't feel too jarring either, since you never saw a female anywhere else, and flying a helicopter isn't quite as physically draining as being infantry.

He was talking about COD:Big Red One

The problem is that diversity very often lacks authenticity. Authenticity is more important than originality. By outright saying they wanted to make a game to be diverse and focus on parts of WW1 not often covered, they threw their authenticity out the window. They have blatantly confessed to doing this for the virtue signalling.

WW1 is the event which scarred the west and white people unto this very day. Millions went into the meat grinder and shitskins has hardly anything to do with it other than a tangential role.

And that's exactly why this is offensive.

WW1 is never covered. It's not like WW2 where we have retarded amount of movies/games and people are sick and tired of it. With that it would be interested to explore the lesser know stuff, but WW1 is fresh and they're starting off with the most unlikely Sarkeesian approved garbage.

Trips for truth.

And along with them went the centuries-old kingdoms and empires, as wel as the millenia-old traditions since the Greeks and the Romans.

Some say it was what brought America into world dominance, but fact is, we would have become dominant with or without WW1 anyway.

If nothing else, it made us get our lazy asses in gear and build a real standing army.
Our numbers were horribly low beforehand.

If they were smart they would have made it a nigger from the French colonies or something. Askaris and shit.

Kek

I'm so glad the kikes pushed us away from our naval-based strategy designed to deter Europoors and Japan into building a massive army despite neither mexico or canada standing a threat to us on land

I don't think our logistical capabilities were in any way comprehended by anyone other than us before that.
The supply line used then was some next level shit.

True, but if WW1 hadn't broken out in Europe, some shenanigans would have gone down on the Mexican border anyway.

In any case, what I meant by dominance was economic dominance. An isolationist America might have developed more slowly, but given the massive resources we had (and still have, but are just wasting money buying shit from the Chinese), the US would have been able to outbuy the British in all corners of the world eventually.

I sincerely doubt Arabs let their women fight. They might have been commanded by Lawrence of Arabia but I'm pretty sure neither British nor Arab at the time viewed women as viable soldiers.

So they're throwing out the real to exoticise arab culture, or some SJW mumbo jumbo like that I mean. What I'm trying to say is that getting SJWs to eat themselves over whether appropriate representation of arabs is more important than female representation. It would be funny to watch.

I hadn't considered that angle.
I guess I would have to question what good that buying power would do with no vassal states to buy from, though.

Here's the female. Which pretty much looks and acts like a man and should have been one. But nah, female name and voice actor so the people who don't play games can rest easy at night.

Wrong pic. Here

The models look really well made, and the lighting is just absolutely beautiful.
I've got to give it that.

exterminatus?

Is that nigger holding his gun sideways like some kind of gangbanger?

Bullshots are nothing new. You can't think that's in game engine. Right?

No, I'm talking about the in-game footage.

for

saved

Would a white man on the cover stop white genocide? No? Then so fucking what.
sage for SJW-tier shitposting.

Nordic cuckoldry at it again. Can't those sub-humans keep that shit to themselves?

lol'd. It's a shop.

Probably not. The game probably will sell because its filling a gap where there hasn't been any new material in for awhile. It can have a nigger on the front and it won't affect sales because there is nothing to compete with it at the moment, and the creators know it. They get to signal and make $$$ at the same time, regardless of what they actually believe.

What ever happened with that Verdun game?

How will it fill a gap when it's hardly WW1 at all?

Glorious

Video games may as well be for cucks. Gaming is already now the new frontier for kikes, libtards, and SJWs.

Now do the job right and make the club a piece of fried chicken, you fucking useless skrub.

Noice.

Look @ that mug. A face only a feminist could ever stand to look at.

An user beat us to it.

Shitty engine, poor netcode and an even worse player base. It's fun for a few matches with friends, but otherwise it gets boring really quickly.

Kill yourself, cuck. You didn't even provide an archive, so you've already contributed to giving them money.

There was the Philippines, and back then China and Japan were happy to buy anything from the West. It's hard to really imagine a possible divergent future so far back, though, especially since the world has changed so much.

Well that's what happens when Lefties, being socially awkward, effeminate little faggots turn to video games because their lives suck–the industry makes content to their liking. Most groups of gamers consist of a few normal looking guys, and loads of poorly dressed, small, thin-limb faggots who cosplay well into their thirties. These people have cheap snap together shelving displaying all their little toys and shit. No sense for quality. They don't care how they look. They don't take pride in their homes, as most rent shitty little places and live like a college student well past middle-age. These people are pretty pathetic. I don't know what exactly brought them to gaming. Maybe gaming aided in the creation of these people (specifically Nintendo-style gaming–that effeminate, child-loving Japanese culture is a fucking disease). Who knows. I'm somewhat of a gamer. Used to be a bigger gamer. I'm nothing like these people. Then again I've despised and avoided Japanese kiddy-tier cartoon shit since I was a kid, and that's the kind of shit all these trendy little faggots emulate.

The Bedouin have a rule that women cannot leave their home without their husband. She is hardly a Bedouin.

It's going the way of comics. What's way worse than this IMO is they censor the non-SJWs stuff. How fucked up is that?

Its also filling a FPS gap that hasn't really had any true new content for awhile.

As another user mentioned, the netcode is so fucking bad its turning people away.

Yep. Pic-related.

There are more niggers than white people in this game…

Oh, ok, I wasn't aware it was fucked.

I WAS PISSED ABOUT THIS GAME I JUST WANT TO DRIVE WW1 TANKS AND AIRCRAFT NOT DEAL WITH PROPAGANDA BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE DICE JUST MADE US A FPS SIM THAT WE CAN RUN OVER NOGS WITH WW1 TANKS " BUT (((THEY))) MIGHT WHITE WASH THEM IN CODE TO BE LIGHT SKINED

Perhaps she isn't even a woman. Jenner of the 1910s?

So basicly it's a game about groups that did not do/accomplish much//minuscule amounts huh?

Might as well play as Italy in ww2

Most forced would either be the nigger in the new mafia game or the tranny orcs or w/e I've heard about in the newest dragon age.
I wonder what colour the hair of the people who came up with this shit is.
And, to think, gamergate could have actually opposed this shite, but instead decided to play by the rules of the kikes, and pretend that the only problems within the gaming industry are ones of over-familiarity between devs and reviewers.

How the hell can they make a WW1 game that is
A.) Not a trench snoozefest with 2s of gameplay
B.) Mustard gas chokefest simulator

The only things that could actually be interesting were:
-11th Battle on the Soca front. First use of Blitzkrieg tactics. Avalanches and clearing out mountaintops.
-Eastern fron. Battle of Tannenberg and Siege of Pzemysl were legendary and not trench shit.
-Arabian campaign of T.E. Lawrence.
-German guerilla resistance in Eastern Africa

Rest is literally too boring.

This is an insult to our ancestors that fought and died by the millions.
Is there a history lesson that jews aren't trying to change into a multiculti nightmare.
The only thing we need is a quest where you need to rescue T.E. Lawrence butt boy

That'll be 32 pieces of silver, sir.

Lol at that last line. It's such a cringe-inducing epithet. It just goes to show how lacking in taste, sense or balls sjw's actually are, that they cannot perceive how vainglorious and pathetic taking on the mantel of 'social justice warrior' actually is. Particularly when their battles are always pitched from a position of absolute academic, media and governmental authority.
It's like a fucking king or queen complaining about how tough the streets are.

AYY HOL' UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN' THAT WE WUZ SOLJAS N SHIET

nah, niggers and muslim women wore the stars of the show

BECAUSE THEY NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED

I fully expect Gavrilo Princip to be black, Ferdinand gay and married to his male adjutant.

Why do you think the organization that employed him and killed Ferdinand was called the Black Hand?
It was an organization of proud Afro-European men who fought against the dangers of European autocratic governments.

Check mate racist.

linkedin.com/in/daniel-berlin-83633016

The mega cuck lead designer

Be sure to let him know that you appreciate his design choices

test

I'm just holding out for the potential WW2 DLC

Fuck off D&C shill.

What? People won't buy and think that its a game inferior to battlefield 2, which, by the way, is the truth.

Also after SW Battlefront dice and EA are cucks forever to me.

lol

The cuckoldry is pathological. That guy has some degree of the faraway stare. I bet he literally checks his privilege every day.

Shitty tatoo check
Patchy beard that hides your low testosterone check
Washed out shirt check

Why do these cucks all look the same?

what the fuck? is this the "white woman" ?

do you say stuff just to look retarded?

She's a proud muslim feminist warrior you shitlord.

It's your new "HERO™" goys

oy lmao

I am insulted by the fact that this guy and you have been doing this ever since we came here two years ago.

That's a face you make when you are making a game based on your relationship with your wife.

I just woke up you double nigger

He has a degree in political science so he most likely knows about cultural marxism.

I didn't know they teach you game design on these courses.

Top kek

Do we have his Twitter or facebook account details???

Battlefront tanked? I thought they made a gorillion dollars off it

It's dead.

oh don't worry user it was a game for the non-gamer gamer #winkyface

It sold, but not in the number that EA wanted, and the multiplayer I think its almost empty ( I presume because I didnt played it)

I guess there's some justice left in the world.

The real tragedy is EA will look at the numbers and not the design choices that fucked it over

Another franchise fucked over by retarded design choices and lazy dev's and marketing that wants them demographics

I honestly think it bombed because of the lack of content.

There's nothing wrong with the inclusion of a black soldier in WW1. They did exist, but this is blatantly shoving in your face. They're banking on backlash so they can ride the anti-racist train to sales.

This nigger has taken up all the discussion, very little has been left on the game itself, which plays just like all the others. Not to mention that WW1 doesn't work too well with the modern FPS formula.

no it failed because it had sparkly power ups and "STAR CARDS™" that gives everyone a fucking jetpack

*Inaudible Yelling*

Oh god forbid the player have to reload or restock their ammunition, that would mean less laser battles and explosions
#Sadface

I mean how do you fuck these things up?

that's fucking disturbing

Yeah there's been non playable black characters in previous battlefield games and multiplayer. I didn't mind. But now they're admitting to shoehorning them in for the sake of diversity. Dice and EA can suck my cock. I don't want lessons on how not to be a bigot, I just want to blow shit up.

That was a Bedouin woman?
NOT LAWRENCE OF ARABIA, THE SINGLE MOST FAMOUS MAN TO DO ANYTHING IN THE MIDDLEAST IN CENTURIES?

Bedouins are the same people that populate Saudi Arabia and think pic related is the only proper way to dress one of their sows.

The people that made this game have the self awareness of a fucking squirrel.

you think it will make arabs chimp out ?

THANK YOU BASED SWEDEN FOR INSULTING THE MEMORY OF MY FAMILY

YOU NEUTRAL COWARDS

One can hope. Lulz are the only thing that can salvage some entrainment out of this shitpile.

lel
Swedes are same as Jews now, eternal enemies of the white race.

It's literally like that twilight article from gawker where the author is demanding more women to be represented running up the Normandy beach

My disappointment is maximum.

Thanks to GamerGoy everything within the world of the "gamer" has become tainted with social justice.

These people are playing with fire and i know think they actually understand. They are fucking with history and there is a lot of people who aren't going to be happy that Dice is down playing the sacrifices of millions to up play the novelty of a few.

So no someone is getting whipped for this.

Hello, yes? I would like to return my BattleFront figurine….

hmmm? Broken? I assume he came from a broken home…. no, he has all his parts…. it's more of a quality issue…. yes, he just stands around all day and doesn't do anything…. what do you mean, "that's what they are SUPPOSED to do?"

Unfortunately the gameplay and cameras in that game made it virtually unplayable

If you want a female character who fights Turks, why not make a character based of Cossack Marina Yurlova or something?

Women did fight in the Russian army in the First World War. They formed the women's battalion of death. The battalion got their shit fucked up, but then again so did the Russians.

I would play as Pvt. Wewuz and a chick, on the condition that the chick was a historically accurate Russian and we got an accurate white soldier fighting in Europe. Perhaps a German soldier who eventually joins a Freikorps? Or an English commando? Or an Austro-Hungarian officer?

The first AAA WWI game and they fuck it up.

It would be even more painful this time since you'd definitely want to be playing as the actual good guys but no doubt that wont be the case, just the strong brave people of colour who won every war goyim

Those are the only letters you needed to know to drop this shit. Everything they make is propaganda.

May God burn down every EA office in a miraculous fire.

At least the doom guy is still white…right?

HAHAHA>>5922682

AND THATS HOW I DECIDED TO NOT BUY THE GAME

HURRR DNC

HAHAH NORD CUCKS LMAO

9/11 was staged, but it shouldn't have been.

still not buying

You never had a culture. You abandoned your home, killed your countrymen and claimed you were different.

Then you bred away what pure blood you had left with niggers, native-americans and betwixt yourselves.

Your culture consists of Mexicans, fat and idiocy.

Of courshe. I dropped them after that steaming pile of garbage that was BF3

This just makes me upset that they are going the 're-education' route with our history, minimising the importance of our ancestors actions just to be good goyim

you must be new to resident evil games.

and yours consist of what america deems acceptable so whos the bigger loser

They could even make HIM black and it would make more sense

Calm down Swede-cuck. Every European group gets shit on, on a daily basis at Holla Forums. It ain't just you.

Niggerfield I

NIGGER YOU ELECTED A SAND NIGGER AS MAYOR OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CAPITOL CITY. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Best decision the colonies ever made was to murder every britcuck south of Canacuck border.

Don't worry, we'll make Europe great again too.

typical Ami ignorance

After they say that retarded cuck shit can my white american charector call them and nigger and demand the US never desegregate

DICE is from Swedistan of course they believe this. Of course they believe Bedouin women had rights.

You should hear the shit they made the criminals say in Battlefield Hardline. They made them a bunch of racist hillbillies to avoid having to make any theives black.

Either she is high up in the Bedouin social stature or the developers have no idea what they are doing. She'd have to be the favorite child of the one of the Tribal leaders or something in order to do something like that. If this is the case, than this just adds to the Divershitty wank this game is becoming.

Yes, blacks were involved in the Western Front and women did fight in the war, but their roles were so tiny it's not even funny. Compared to how many millions of white men died in the war, I'm damn near insulted that they are making this game all about the diversity.

If that's how they are going to play, then I demand an expansion where I can play as a German raider in Africa harassing British colonies or a German sailor loading shells whilst battling the British near Argentinian waters. Or maybe a Russian painting the caucuses red with Turkish blood. Or a Jap fighting The Chinese.

But no. This game is going to be a "Kill as many White Germans and some German-trained Turks as you can" fapfest comparable to WW1 Allied propaganda, but in a language only these ivory tower fags understand

I swear these people are shills just trying to shit up the board with excessive paranoia.

Most likely they're just retards.

the eastern front of ww1 was pretty cool too.

I still play BF2 mods on singleplayer, what a great game. Forgotten Hope 2 is one of the best WWII shooters out there.

They have models of every ship in the Single-Player tutorials/Survival modes too.

The maps are the size of a CoD level, when Battlefront 1&2 had yuuuge maps for 6th gen console games.

daily reminder that normies will get their first experience of the arab revolt and ww1 in general from poorly written cuck bullshit mindless 1st person shooters and glass over in the eye when real art is presented.

damn when I was a kid I always wanted a lawrence of arabia video game, but now its some cuck bullshit. oh well, my great grandfather was in there IRL in the syria campaign, king's irish guard or something like that, he moved to burgerica after the first war.

its too bad they don't let you play as young hitler

hopefully there will be a mod

The netcode now is actually pretty good, unfortunately people have a tendency to just judge a game by release even if it gets fixed up later, same thing happened to EYE.

Just cuck my shit up fam

Leftists are now using video games to push their vile and repulsive multicultural agenda. They are literally shoving this filth down our throats, and the unfortunate thing about all of this is that the game will be bought and played by millions of Whites worldwide.

white men have shown that they will throw money at big name franchises no matter who the protagonist is, it's why the latest cuck wars made over 2 billion

so if you have an audience that already buys your shit no matter what you go and put in stuff to attract others, blacks are more likely to buy game/movies/comics with blacks in them and women stuff with women in it, there are going to be less and less white male heroes in movies, games, tv shows, comics etc, especially in established franchises, quote me on that after E3, majority of games announced will have a black or female protagonist

plus it has the added benefit of emasculating white males and erasing them from history if the game or movie in question is a historical one

Swede here.

I haven't heard anywhere on news about this game, found out about it on Holla Forums.

But on the other hand, i don't follow anything else than Holla Forums so..

Thas Rite, muh nigga, us black hebrews was running the game in yurope until them ebil crackas stole our Austrian-Hungarian dynasty away from us.

haha, systematic intellectual dishonesty seems to be the norm in industries now.

A thousand times this. After all the shit they pulled (SimCity etc.), how anyone can still follow this kike cabal is beyond me. I wouldn't touch anything of these assholes with a 10-ft pole.

Pretty sure it was more about being a warrior of justice for the society.

Sjwism is completly different.

Don't be so naive. His sole reason for inserting himself into the game "industry" will have been to promote the cause of Cultmarx.

It's called "the long march through the institutions."

This is how.

Sure, why not? Assassin's Creed: Syndicate did it, and that game took place in Victorian fucking England.

Red Alert is the best alternative history game.

It's what would of happened if Hitler was killed by a time traveler and the NAZIs never came to power.

I'm really not seeing the big deal here. The destruction of vidya began many years ago. Stop buying their fucking games instead of shitposting about it but still buying it - not only are you wasting your time but your money as well.

Battlefield 1, Diablo 3 (nigger Tyrael) and so on, it's the same story every time. STOP GIVING THEM MONEY AND THE ISSUE WILL RESOLVE ITSELF. Fuck DICE, fuck Blizzard - if you come here every time there is a nigger in vidya but then turn around and buy their games or DLC, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Delay gratification and ignore their games regardless of how hyped they are.

You should also probably just stick to the classic 80s and 90s games and learn programming instead of giving shekels to support this shit.

In 6 months time there will be another outrage because some nigger is on the cover of a vidya game. It's the biggest non-issue in the world because we can actually do something about it by not supporting them in buying this shit.

A traitor.

They practically had to give away copies of BF4 on the PC to keep servers full.

DICE hasn't made anything playable after BFBC2

I love being white, it lets you make smart decisions like not buying EA games in general.

walked outside and hung a flag after your pic related on my house. Keep up the good work!

Jewish vidya, not even once.

Why am I not surprised?

Resident Evil 5 was originally about White men killing niggers exclusively, and the media chimped out even before Gamergoy. So they had to add White zombies to the game and a Black female playable character.

Fucking GamerGoy failed spectacularly. They basically just buttered up their anus to welcome in social justice's BBC.

Honorable Axis casualties 5,000,000+
Soviet casualties reported by good goy Stalin 10,651,000

Unbelievable.

Why do you retards talk like this? Stop putting yourself down for the sake of kikes. Trump would fire you.

You think it's bad now? Wait until they start directly teaching people that that's what happened rather than just implying it. They're already doing it with more distant history (think Shakespeare).

What is it with games and including decks of cards in the "pay three times as much for the same game edition"? Most of the faggots buying them have probably never played a card game in their lives.

I guess it could just be because they're cheap.