So the mayor of London now is an actual paki muslim extremists who call moderate muslims "uncle tom"

So the mayor of London now is an actual paki muslim extremists who call moderate muslims "uncle tom".
Discuss

express.co.uk/news/politics/667294/Sadiq-Khan-apologises-Uncle-Tom-racial-slur-moderate-Muslim-groups
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/05/06/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-muslim/84016822/

yfw "londonistan" is memed into existence
yfw "london has fallen" was a documentary from the future

those fucking idiots. All of them for letting this happen.

Any day now Captain Sweden will descend from the skies. Just you wait, you and your meme magic.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Not far from reality now, now that Captain Britain is a Muslima.

Seriously, I hate white people more than anything.

Does anyone else think these things are a sort of slippery slope?

It's like the last two decades progressive society has been fighting not to reach the galaxy, but "firsts".

First "black president".
First "woman priest".
First "gay stateman".
First "trans actor".

And so on.

And it seems like once you reach that one position, there's no going back in progression. You can't hire a muslim man and then hire another muslim man next time, it's gotta be a muslim woman. After that, it's gotta be a gay muslim trans creature.

I expect to see places in London exploding at random now. Good thing the place isn't majority white any more.

England cucked once again

whig history, this is all intentional

daily reminder that less than half of londoners voted

The British earned this very-nearly 100 years ago

You wanted to side with the Jews?

Well, you got it you limey faggots.

Enjoy!

White people allowed them in yo begin with. If white people weren't such suicidal traitorous cucks, it would never have been a problem.

You do understand that no government ever pitched this to the British people. It was done without their concent and by the arrival of Blair people were brainwashed enough to believe it was a good idea for an unrestricted immigration policy.

The morew white men banned from these events the better. Why the fuck would any real man give a single shit about "diversity"

Singapore here. I've seen FEWER muslims in Arab Street in my country.

Aren't you guys like the only non-Muslim country in the region?

Come on Holla Forums it's 2016, don't you know kuffar bastards aren't allowed in New Pakastan?

He actually said that?

I love when Americans post this stuff, so so good, they're totally absolved of all evil done during the second world war and the fact that they prop up world kikery

thanks guys good job keep telling me to fuck myself, vote trump that'll fix everything I'm sure he's a secret SS officer and not just riding the wave of white grievance at the current state of things

The British people have never wanted immigration, for the last 50 years we have polled against it, it's the fault of stupid Blairite policies that uncapped immigration is a progressive thing.

The reason the Brits haven't kicked up a fuss about it is because we're a quiet majority and still living comfortably. Once the British people become uncomfortable, once we realise how bad things truly are and kebab is demanding us in the streets that we submit or die to Islam, there will be a reckoning. The best thing about Sadiq Khan becoming mayor is that they finally have a face now, as long as Brits have a white face on their leaders, they don't care that much.

We won't be so different to how Germans are reacting right now.

What are you going to do? Fight back with spoons? I'm sure your future Islam caliphate overlords have smuggled in thousands of AK-47s and explosives into your country while you worthless white trash limeys have been sitting on your collective asses watching men wearing dresses on the telly and rioting at soccer games. How hard was it to keep niggers and Muslims out when you're a fucking island that's situated as far from the Middle East as any other European nation besides Iceland? You dipshits deserve fucking up such a good thing for absolutely no reason.

Didn't you read my post, this shit has mostly been happening for 30 years. The ball really got rolling with Blair who the British people were convinced that he would be a good prime minister.

What mosque is he affiliated with?

Yes but like the Germans it will be far to late to do anything about it and are country will be irreversibly damaged

I didn't think I'd live to see this beauty.

Gott Strafe England. You deserve anything that's coming to you, you bloody Inselaffen.

This is what you get when you destroy beauty and order. This is what you get for massacring fellow Europeans, burning their women and children alive and reducing century-old historic buildings to rubble for the Jews.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Rest in Piss Londonistan. I've never been there, but if I feel the urge I'll go for a vacation to Bangladesh, more authentic.

stfu d&c faggot.

Filtered.

Britcucks will defend this

Rotherham.

Get fucked moron.

Nothings going to change.

Rotheram was unsettling but it didn't make the British people uncomfortable.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

good, them rape gangs were having a relatively tougher times operating, lately.

You guys need to WAKE THE FUCK UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE before you are outnumbered in the whole UK, and take your country back from these sandniggers and traitorous cucks.
Where the fuck are all the naziskin!?
Godspeed, British brothers and sisters.

It very looks like he IS.

It's an obvious kike, user. Everyone is aware that the whole of the west is being jewed to death. There are no clean hands, and no proud nations.

Hello, Moshe. What's it like to be covered in an inch thick layer of grease from birth?