ITT: The worst haircut you've ever received

ITT: The worst haircut you've ever received

hahahaha, nice story.
every haircut I've ever had has been bad but I don't have any funny stories.

Do you go to a salon, or a barber?

my mom's been giving me haircuts my entire life.
I did go to a salon once when i was 12 but the haircut was still shit

haven't been to a barber in ten years or so

baldness is a bitch

at least you don't have a huge scar across the back of your head like a real brain cancer patient

Frankly, I've never had a hairstyle that I liked so I'm not gonna pay some guy to give me something that I don't want

I'm considering shaving my head and just putting on a hat

OP here. Shaving your head completely is strangely liberating actually. I recommend getting rid of it all at least once in your life. Mine was an accident, and I'd never do it again, but it was an interesting experience.

If I had a nice head shape, I wouldn't give a shit if I went bald. Something like Stamper, that dude's head is handsome.

I tried the shaved head thing. It was novel but long hair is the only way to go.

You naturally grow long hair on your scalp and face. Would you shave a lion's mane? The hair exists to protect you and is the most obvious sign of health

If you're balding, eventually it's the only answer. Everything else looks like it's a dead twin that nobody has the balls to acknowledge.

What a fag

Either way he still gave a crap haircut

I got a Mohawk. Worst decision of my life.

Those look like they need ridiculous amounts of maintainence to actually look good.

ive been considering shaving half of my head to look like skrillex, i like the haircut. but my hair isnt that long yet plus getting a job will be a bitch.

head shaving is the bomb shit

going on 5 years now
i'd recommend if you're a sperg/robot and know you're never going to need hair to just shave your head, or at least just invest in some clippers to keep it closely cropped tbh.

This is why the West is falling.

I'd be very careful with that.

I once went to SuperCuts (bad mistake) and ended up looking like the Terminator.

literally the only bad thing about that is the "bad hair cut".

if you want a good haircut, go somewhere that's for men, has vinyls and americana on the walls (assuming US), is owned by a middle aged guy, and staffed by a few women that call you "hon".

looks like shit on most people. don't do it if you have a second chin.

Some things never change in Germany.

I've got buzz cuts all my life.

Mummy always gave me decent haircuts as a kid. When she fucked my dad's friend and moved out I no longer had anybody to cut my hair and now it's long as fuck.

They always fuck up the back. I own a pair of clippers now so I can make adjustments.

You could write a book on it:

Adultery ruined my haircut!

I just shave my head any my hair gets too long

anytime*

what do I do

shampoo your hair you greasy fuck

Your hair must be the greasiest shit ever, if I don't shampoo mine every other day it gets gross as fuck and it's pretty long

Tell everyone you have cancer. Maybe some girl will give you a pity fuck.

Shampoo is a jewish trick. Your hair is better without it.

you have to shampoo long hair
short hair can be washed easily without it.

Its not greasy at all

This, I'm not spending money on shampoo to take oil off, then spending more money on conditioner to put it back it. Its fucking dumb. Only retarded fucking goys spend money on that.

baking soda and vinegar fuckers

I call major fucking bullshit.
Pic and timestamp or you're just another lying jew.

denial

you're like those "natural" motherfuckers who don't take showers and claim they don't smell

Oy vey I'm leaving for work, will post pic in 5 hours after my shift

Trips confirm that shampoo is indeed a jewish trick.

You shampoo your greasy-ass hair so it doesn't look greasy, nor will it smell like ass.

Overusing shampoo can lead to harm of hair, but that's when you're using buckets full everyday. Shampoo your hair every couple of days so it doesn't smell like shit and you can get a job.

That's actually how I get laid. I have to leave the college I'm at so they think I'm dead, but it's a foolproof system.