#NeverTrump cucks

#NeverTrump cucks will defend this and waste their vote for this retarded nigger and his joke party

You guys are a fucking joke, enjoy a wasted vote cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/jebbush/posts/876702172458827
garyjohnson2016.com/issues/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/06/nevertrump-movements-view-of-trade-would-have-made-them-neverreagan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The truck coming from the US is filled with a new shipment from the generous Agencia Central de Inteligencia.
The truck coming from Mexico is packed with the finest black tar heroin, ready to be sent to super predator dealers in our schools.
Multiculturalism. Open borders. They're the Moral Choice for the Ninth Year of Our Obama

sure is quiet in here
what happened to the cucks?

you posted a troll thread, don't cry when it doesn't work.

what about it is trolling?
you're supporting a fucking idiot
the ideals you so staunchly defend are the complete opposite of what this man stands for yet you retards support him because the pain you feel in your ass was too great after Trump moped the floor with your candidates

That was 15 years ago. People change

weak troll

I guess that there are none of them here. Try Tumblr or whatever.

I swear to God, if you are the fucking retarded shill that was anti-stormfront false-flagging earlier I'm gonna be really rustled.

How the fuck would you even prove that retard

except trump. he can apparently never evolve or its "flip flopping"

Gary Johnson is good candidate, please don't bully. He can't do anything against Trump anyway, but leave him alone.

except for the part where GJ still believes this trash
I made this thread so that the whiny fucks know what they're endorsing
you're going to hang too

DUDE WEED LMAO

You right.

He always supported gay rights.

Really defensive response there, champ. Don't out yourself so quick.

Wow, I guess Trump isn't a fag-killing Jew-gassing shitskin-bombing ultragigaHitler like we thought he was. Better not vote.

theres nothing wrong with a businessman setting policies for his own businesses. he was never a politician. thats the difference, cuck. and trump realizes this difference.

looks like Hillary dun goofed

Do libertarians forget about universal suffrage and the democrats?

Have they fallen for the 'natural born conservative meme?' Which is only for social conservatism anyway, not like lolbertarians actually support that.

Fuck off, (((Digital Media Consultant)))

lolbertarians don't

unless they stop being lolbertarians, which most adults do

Anybody else notice the anti-Trump shilling has gone through the fucking roof since Cruz and Kasich dropped out?

You realize you can be a libertarian and still support Donald Trump? Stop being a retard.

You are perfect example of Trumpcuck. See:

When Holla Forums supports trump:

When Holla Forums protects Trump from critics:

I am so tired of this. Let me tell you, because of this shitposting i stopped believing in white supremacist lies, because you are killing yourself with your own hypocrisy. Saying that everyone is a cuck instead of you, when you were the real cucks all along.

Trump isn't messiah you are making him into.

Filtered

Trump is just a man.
What's important is the seed of the idea.
The spark he's ignited.

yes. Trump is too kosher

but we can use him to take over the republican party

He ignited bunch of skinheads into believing his lies. Todd Howard of politics.

>LOLBERTARIANISM ISN'T FOR OPEN BORDERS GAIS!!!

k

Reminder that the OP is learningcode aka rach

Reminder that he's an ugly fucking syrupfag

Reminder that the mods let him run wild on here

So, your argument is that literally the entire republican base is a bunch of cousin fucking skinheads?
Gee, hwere have I heard this line before?

I am not talking about republican base.

I am talking about Holla Forums and average american voter.

Which in this case, is the republican base, genius.

Democrats and green party folks aren't out voting Trump into the nomination.

Goddamn that's one ugly motherfucker.

Yes, they are, actually.

Ugly and eternally buttflustered.

It must be such an awful existence.

This thread serves no purpose other than to bait and trigger lolbergs.

Sure, and he ain't the devil you are making him into either.

If shitposting is what it takes to make you stop believing lies, then you're an idiot. I can't imagine what made you believe these "lies" in the first place.

It must really suck to be found out so quick shill/rach/jew whatever the fuck you are
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT

Yeah I'm totally Rach defending Trump you retarded nigger
No idea who that degenerate you posted is either

Fucking filtered.

yes, hundreds of new UIDs, Holla Forums and /n/ getting shit up with around the clock anti-Trump spam. there's even a thread about it
bonus: these assclowns are going all out, even trying some cringeworthy Hillary meme magic
>>>/n/394441

you're responding to a shill. this is a d&c thread brought to you by a Hillary PAC
see
faggot already outed himself

I meant to tag this guy:
ID: 762f41

I also fucked up by calling him OP. My bad.

so who do I vote for?

He's an antifa faggot who loves Bernie

You could very well be rach, or any other shill pretending to defend Trump while attacking fucking lolbergtarians. Your thread is shit and serves no purpose other than to bait and trigger lolbergs.

He's not rach…I fucked up….ID 762f41 is learningcode/rach

Yeah I didn't state the purpose here
keep crying bitch
and yes I am attacking you libertarians and asspained "conservatives" that would rather waste their vote on some joke LP candidate instead of voting for Trump, this is what you defend, you want us to be like Germany and Sweden

I don't think they realize we know Trump isn't a god.

We know kek isn't real.

We merely shitpost to wind down from a days work. Something shitlibs don't understand.

say it ain't so

Meanwhile Holla Forums's UID count keeps going up for no reason whatsoever. We are now above Holla Forums.

It hurt me to say.

So you made a very shitty thread for it. No content. No discussion. Just your pitiful shitposting.
Ok, champ. I sure am crying
You fucking implying faggot. I haven't defended lolbergs, so why would I be one of them?

The way you type, the way you don't capitalize, the way you imply and generalize, all the same as the shill from earlier.
Worst of all, your arguments lack any content and are disingenuous at best.
At least you stopped double-spacing every other line.

You fucking heretic!

KEK
E卐E
KEK

and you can't read it clearly fucking says right there
it isn't a fucking argument, it isn't me on some fucking quest to prove my pov
it's me calling all the fucking retards that post here claiming to want immigrants out but yet would rather vote for this jackass than to vote for the guy saying he'll do something about them
hopefully you understand this post but I doubt it, you're 0-2 so far

it boggles the mind, really

You made a shit fucking thread, like a child complaining about those dum-dum libertarians. And I called you out on it. You apparently can't understand that. I realize what you are doing, and I'm calling it idiotic and faggy.

How many fucking threads do you see here supporting that guy? Hell, I can't even remember his name.
How many dummy libertarians do you think you are attacking with your content-less shipost?

Seriously, your OP is Holla Forums-tier bait. You are an idiot. A faggot. The lowest of the low. You can't even handle pressing the shift key and adding punctuation.

Maybe if you keep yelling, keep trying to show those darned lolbergs how dumb they are, I'll understand.
Keep your points, you're the only one playing a childish game.

On the plus side, they've probably also managed to turn a good number of Bernouts against Clinton by being so fucking retarded and obvious.

man that's a lot of typing for a pointless thread

Jeb! is not going to vote, period:

facebook.com/jebbush/posts/876702172458827

In November, I will not vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, but I will support principled conservatives at the state and federal levels, just as I have done my entire life. For Republicans, there is no greater priority than ensuring we keep control of both chambers of Congress. I look forward to working hard for great conservatives in the Senate and House in the coming months.

garyjohnson2016.com/issues/

Immigration

Having served as Governor of a border state, Gary Johnson understands immigration. He understands that a robust flow of labor, regulated not by politics, but by the marketplace, is essential. He understands that a bigger fence will only produce taller ladders and deeper tunnels, and that the flow of illegal immigrants across the border is not a consequence of too little security, but rather a legal immigration system that simply doesn’t work. Militarizing the border, bigger fences, and other punitive measures espoused by too many politicians are all simplistic “solutions” to a problem caused by artificial quotas, bureaucratic incompetence and the shameful failure of Congress to actually put in place an immigration system that matches reality.

Governor Johnson has long advocated a simplified and secure system of work visas by which willing workers and willing employers can meet in a robust labor marketplace efficiently and economically. Aspiring immigrants would undergo a background check, pay taxes and provide proof of employment.

Making it simpler and efficient to enter the U.S. legally will provide the greatest security possible, allowing law enforcement to focus its time and resources on the criminals and bad actors who are, in reality, a relatively small portion of those who are today entering the country illegally.

Even if you had a small collection of screencaps of that kind of comments posted here, the Holla Forums population is about 3000 anonymous people and anyone can come in and post shit. You don't seem to understand the concept.

How are you going to prove that the support for Trump on this board is only based on some immature Fuhrer fantasy?

I'm ready to bet only a tiny minority of people on this board believe he's some kind of messiah. You're attacking a big straw man and you're the one who looks like an idiot.

Fuck you pussy

And start being actual libertarians, Rothbardian-Hoppean master race.

#NeverTrump Movement’s View of Trade Would Have Made Them #NeverReagan

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/06/nevertrump-movements-view-of-trade-would-have-made-them-neverreagan/

Hoppe wasn't Libertarian.

I agree with libertarian immigration on theory but nationalist immigration in practice. Even Ron Paul said it's okay for countries to enforce their own borders. At that point there's nothing offensive or scary about Trump at all.

Ron Paul was against federal funds going to illegal immigrants, directly or indirectly

My views are halfway between are halfway between Ron Paul's idealist views and stuff like this . I think America has a right to decide what we want to be like, and that includes all Americans, but obviously not illegals. I think most blacks and legal immigrants do not hate white Americans so much that they want to see us become a minority in 30 years. They probably won't vote for him, but Trump could bring them along later if we get him elected. In theory, open borders sound nice, but we can still accomplish the same idea with better results by building a big wall with a big door and keeping jobs in America. That's protectionism by the way, another thing where libertarianism tells me no but my gut says yes.

He's alive and well, and full of energy to physically remove your faggot ass.

Right, he is not a big "L", Leftietarian Party cuck. He fucking is a libertarian, though, unlike the Trotskyist infiltrators plaguing the LP.

That's mad authoritarian then ain't it?
Hoppe wasn't Libertarian.

You're point at a fire and saying "well it may not be wet, but it's still water".

Donald Trump cultists are just the redneck white trash version of Barack Obama niggers.

Is there more to that pic user? I need more Emperor Trump.

I found it with reverse Jewgle image search.

No, you have a water-soaked, barely burning candle wick called Fire(TM), because other, far better fire makers didn't bother registering the trademark.

Au contraire, if you stop a covenant community from physically removing their undesirables, YOU are mad authoritarian.

Wait for Hitler, goy. Anything else is a waste of time.