Annie, the white slavers are coming. Save me!

Annie, the white slavers are coming. Save me!

Anakin would have been better off without this slag.

He could get a much better gf than padme tbh.

I want both Annie and Padme in my harem.

Why did the sand niggers want to rape this?

They have no standards. Much like real life sand dindus.

They'll rape anything.

When you're in the desert for a few years and you're surrounded by sand people, just about everything looks fuckable, even a Kryat Dragon.

There are a lot of guys on this board who would love to fuck, or get fucked by a Dragon.

Maybe on cuckchan but not here I think.

There are many people that need to be skinned alive.

I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals.
I HATE THEM

Pademe is such a loyal woman though she didn't even blink an eye when Anakin told her he butchered those people. I heard rumors that Naboo did the same thing to the Gungans. That is why they are forced to live under the water and the surface belongs to the humans. She considered xenos to be so beneath her that news of their mass death didn't even phase her.

Yes the enemies of Communism.

was that supposed to be what a krayt dragon originally looked like?

Definitely waifu material at that point. Anakin is the best Skywalker.

this was the first padme fap i made, i couldn't stand the idea of not seeing that dress fall off.

you answered your own question, user.

also

it was too dark for me to use that scene tbh, had to find the bts pic of the outfit to fap to it.

You have bizarre taste. I distinctly remember the midnight showing and there was a loud resounding eww when she showed up looking like

I think I enjoyed the audience's reaction to episode 3 rather than the movie itself. The people there did not give a fuck that it was star wars. Unlike the plebs today where you can't question it, the average moviegoer in 2005 had no concept of holding in their disgust even at midnight showings. Hype had no hold on people.

tbh it's the shoulder-less thing that gets me going, i figure it's easy access, like a skirt or sweatpants.

this is why women are raped.

Just more (((Jedi))) propaganda forced down our throats against Proud Sith Men!

WHERE ARE THE MASS GRAVES FULL OF YOUNGLINGS?

Why is Padme gross in that picture?

Most bizarre appeal to popularity I've ever seen, not even defending Natalie Portman.

I can get behind that.

If I had to narrow it down to just one thing; it's the lighting.

The lighting makes her look skeletal, bony, and ruins her skin's complexion. This is the only video I can find at the moment but you can still see how bad it makes her look with the low quality bitrate. Her hairline doesn't compliment her hair being tied back. If you freeze it at 0:22 you can get a good picture of how weird this scene makes her look. Her facial proportions look terrible as well. Her skin looks oily.

This is mostly a flaw that is the fault of the CG sets. It's supposed to be outdoor big city night lighting and yet it looks like they went with a blend of minimal fireplace lighting. It's like George had no idea that having a low light angled upward (in this case from the left) gives people the creepy flashlight face even in big movies. She looks spooky, as said before because of the skeletal face. Or maybe…it's a foreshadowing of her dying soon after because she's talking about the baby. Is this George's mastery striking again?

There's three types of Kryat Dragon. That one a smaller one and a fuckhuge one.

Gross women a best.

Was padme a human supremacist?
She didn't care at all when anakin salughtered sand niggers

Yes, she was a human supremacist which makes her waifu worthy.

Agreed. Honestly, if you think about it, Ahsokas trial and personal betrayal by the Jedi council was far more credible of a reason to turn against the Jedi order than padme.

I don't understand any of these arguments. Padme literally was the first tool of Sidious. She was the one who forced the vote to declare the republic government faithless. Aniken was the second tool. He ran headlong into destroying the republic without even understanding why.

They're both retards and fools.

The clone wars cartoons was the only way to truly enjoy the prequels.

Are you saying they enslave whites or that the slavers are whites?

Um you can't die from rape.