Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew: "Multiculturalism will destroy America"

Multiculturaliam will destroy America. There is a danger that larger numbers of Mexicans and others from South and Central America will continue to come to the U.S. and spread their culture across the whole of the country. If they breed faster than the WASPs and are living with them, whose culture will prevail?…It would be sad for American culture to be changed even partially."

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-changing-face-of-canada-booming-minority-populations-by-2031/article569072/
vancouversun.com/life/High birthrate among immigrant women implications Canada/8766093/story.html
books.google.de/books?id=E_xkU5a5Ts0C&pg=PA35&lpg=PA35&dq=dog eyes women asian in the USA&source=bl&ots=1PU7ObK0Kz&sig=NVXplX6rX7KKkIa29ahxdGSWDrM&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiK6uC-0MfMAhVLF8AKHXfXDUMQ6AEIaTAM#v=onepage&q=dog eyes women asian in the USA&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Principles_of_the_People
youtube.com/watch?v=qIyxWlvwoXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So between this and Tila Tequila, it looks like Asians are going to save the White race.

They're just looking for acceptance from white people. The minute you tell them that you won't race-mix with them you'll see their true selves.

asians the eternal honorary aryan

There is a certain unpalatable truth to the fact that Asians and whites, while far from identical, at least stand on the same of chasm that separates them both from blacks and Hispanics.

Whites don't have to admit that we are interchangeable with Asians, or that we have to interbreed or share their culture. But we should acknowledge that in 99% of cases they are closer to us than they are to blacks and hispanics.

Asians aren't going to save shit.

If they're lucky, they can avoid the feminist cancer and drag their fertility rates up a little bit.

I would certainly celebrate if they did. I don't care who wins as long as the jews lose.

Honorary aryan /fit chink going to copypasta my post in another thread:

It's one of the similarities asians have with whites. Because asians assimilate relatively well, they take in the whole jewish libcuck propaganda as much as whites do. Go check east asian and white birthrates. It's the only birthrate that's lower than whites.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-changing-face-of-canada-booming-minority-populations-by-2031/article569072/

vancouversun.com/life/High birthrate among immigrant women implications Canada/8766093/story.html

Say what you want about chinks, but I can tell you that East asian families and couples, don't have kids unless we're able to financially support them. The problems I see are the same as the white communities. (east) Asian young couples working till they're in their 30s, unable to afford a house, while their tax money goes to funding Shaniqua's 6th child from a 6th father. The thing is these asian's make decent money too, around 100k between the two of them.

If the chinese community (not counting the rich mainlanders who come in and splurge on maseratis and mansions) can't keep up, and whites have an even lower average family income of around 80k, how will the society even hold itself together for the next 20 years.

The reason why I fight against white genocide is because I can see the big picture, that if your boat sinks, we go down with you.

But I digress, back to the original topic.

Lee Kuan Yew was extremely redpilled, go check out some of his other quotes:
" I started off believing all men were equal. I now know that's the most unlikely thing ever to have been, because millions of years have passed over evolution, people have scattered across the face of this earth, been isolated from each other, developed independently, had different intermixtures between races, peoples, climates, soils… I didn't start off with that knowledge. But by observation, reading, watching, arguing, asking, that is the conclusion I've come to."
"The Bell curve is a fact of life. The blacks on average score 85 per cent on IQ and it is accurate, nothing to do with culture. The whites score on average 100. Asians score more … the Bell curve authors put it at least 10 points higher. These are realities that, if you do not accept, will lead to frustration because you will be spending money on wrong assumptions and the results cannot follow. "
" I have to speak candidly to be of value, but I do not want to offend the Muslim community… I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came, and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration – friends, inter-marriages and so on – than Muslims… I would say, today, we can integrate all religions and races, except Islam. "
I don't know any other modern day statesman that can say such things and get away with it.

No you fool, asians are our arch nemisis aside from the Jews. They are just as smart as us, and far more displined. When the resources that keep up our modern economy flowing begin to run dry, we will be competing with them for the last scraps of land and resources. Fuck you anime watching faggots, they are a massive threat.

The Chinese are conducting massive amounts of corporate espionage within American companies as we speak. They may be similar to us, but that intelligence only makes them a greater threat than the mud-people.

Accept they don't. They act like us in order to trick us into thinking that they do. But they have, are, and will continue to stab us in the back. The fact that they have a higher IQ average just proves how much more of the threat they are. Asians are imported en mass by jews to take over the native industries. Since they are outsiders, they have no loyalty to the state which they work within. This dilutes the bind between state and industry and furthers they jewish international trade agenda.

Since they have higher IQ averages we will not be able to compete with them if we allow them to advance unchecked.

The act of worshiping the success of another is a sickness, it shows that you have defective survival instincts. Now by worship, I don't mean studying the success of other and learning from it to improve yourself, I mean blindly grovelling at someone because they appear to be better than you.

Let's be honest, Lee Kuan Yew is one of the few Asians who has not been infested with communism. He sees the writing on the wall for Asia. If Europe falls to internationalism and Yiddish manipulation, Asia is next. We already see the kike tentacles burrowed in South Korea; we also see them creeping upon Japan, North Korea, and China. Yew sees that, as SE Asia's most prosperous state the kikes will seek to destroying it as soon as they have left Europe in shambles.

I have no doubt Yew believes in Asian racial supremacy. His own comments acknowledge he believes the East Asian people are more intelligent. I imagine he even has some resentment for Imperialism, but sometimes you have to swallow your pride and resentments and make temporary alliances with those people who stand between you and utter destruction.

Just wait until 10 million more Mexicans move to Canada because of Trudeau removing the requirement for work visas of Mexican citizens.

You are confusing things. The Asians have always studied more advanced foreigners and adopted the tactics and methods for themselves. Japan's Meiji revolution is a great example of this in practice.

China is doing the same thing at the moment. It makes them very dangerous in the long term.

Partially true. The overall mindset of almost all Chinese is for us to have power over our own affairs, and a semi-hegemony of East Asia. China frankly doesn't care that much about USA other than not having them interfere with their own affairs.
Where user is right, is that we Chinese are crafty and unscrupulous, the jews of Asia. This isn't a specific anti-american trait, but a cultural creation from millenia of chinese infighting. Anyone who has studied chinese history, or is chinese themselves with knowledge of chinese history, most of our historical figures, emperors, generals, etc. Art of war, etc, taught the use of subversion, deceit, and completely ruthlessness till you gain victory. All while keeping the visage of honour and righteousness.

Jews have a millenia of learning to subvert whites because lots of them look "white enough" to pass as goyim. They've mastered banking due to christianity disallowing it, and they've learned to stick together from getting kicked out so many times.

Chinese on the other hand have always been the majority leader in east Asia, and have been raised by civil wars and infighting. Overseas chinese excel far beyond the native people, such as in Indonesia, or Malaysia, etc. similar to jews in Europe and America.

There is one large difference however, and I say this, not because I'm CIDF, but from actual experience. Unlike Jews, Chinese don't want the destruction of Europe or the white Race. For Jews, survival and success isn't enough, Jews need the goyim to be destroyed and enslaved. Chinese, have a nationalist mentality, like Trump's America First policy, where they look out for themselves, but aren't actively seeking to destroy neighbouring states. China has always been the dominant power in East Asia up until 300 years ago or so, so we don't have the mindset of a Jewish minority who wants to destroy the host nation.

Except*

Partial truths. Asian's aren't "acting". Second generations assimilate so well that half of them become SJW liberals. Something I disdain.

This is one of the reasons why multi-culturalism is doomed to fail. Outside cultures and race will almost always put their own subgroup preferences and interests ahead of the host nation. It's not so much a "stab in the back", but a normal tribal instinct that all races have, but only the white race has been brainwashed to hate.

I'm a realist too, and I know that white achievement has been unparalleled these past couple centuries. However, I also know that whites are now so subverted by the jew, that their biggest enemy are themselves. The jews know that they can't beat you guys head on, so they make your men weak and women whorish, its not enough that they degrade your values and mock your traditions, they preach this as "progression" to your kids, and make son and daughter hate the father.

Asians aren't your enemy, but you're right that the mass influx of them is a huge problem. Especially since the second generation asians are just as SJW and subverted as liberal whites.

First we need to unite against jewry.

Asians need whites. They are not innovative enough. They are good imitators though. Yet without us they would stagnate. They are outsiders, but secret admirers.

THIS
THIS
THIS
glad to know someone is brainy in this dilapidated shithole.
East Asians love whites only cause they see white as pretty that is all

Source for this? I've read his books, but I don't remember seeing him saying something like that. I'm not doubting you, mind you; it sounds exactly like something the late great Based Lee Kuan Yew would say.

You admit it then. You are manipulative, Machiavellian scum who put on an act of being humble and honorable to mask your self-serving intentions. I wouldn't call you the Jews of asia, however. You dominated the region not through craftiness, but through the fact that you breed like rats. China is physically the largest country in Asia by far, as well as the most populous. Despite this, you were still conquered on numerous occasions by many of the nations and tribes around you. The Japanese, Koreans, Germans, and Americans, and of course Jews all manage to outdo you on a regular basis. Italy has a higher average IQ than you as well. You are a quantity over quality civilization. Certainly smarter than blacks/hispanics/abbos/south east asians/ and some breeds of Europeans. But you certainly are a threat.

You know that the time of China "minding it's own affairs in Aisa" is over. It needs resources from all over the world to maintain it's current standard of living and economic development. That means you must quarrel with Europeans and other established powers to get your share. This creates conflict. You have ambitions to rule the world. Don't deny this. You are a threat. A race of thieving, buck-toothed yellow rats.

Yes, jews first then Asians. These chinks need a vacation from their IT jobs in a pleasant summer camp.

No they don't. I live in an area with a lot of Chinese immigrants, and they openly have talked with me about how they think they are superior, and that white countries are open-season for IP theft. The only person who would say something like this is a self-deluding weeaboo, or a chink who wishes to fluff up the ego of a potential enemy.

so much this
those shitskins are already at our throats
there's this hueg rivalry between pajeets and gooks in IT at the moment
the leftists hate us with passion because we don't fall into their victimized minority stereotype
I dunno about the 2nd gens and beyond but rest assured that 1.5 gens will back your white ass up when shit hits the fan

that was me before I discovered Holla Forums
then I've seen countless cases where your people get cucked beyond oblivion which made me lose any kind of idolization I had for you people

Got news for you. It's already changed radically in just my short lifetime. Fear not future tourists. We'll have shrines made of skulls and bones with blood stained windows, walls, and floors.

We've long since passed the point of no return via the peaceful process only.

If jews ceased to exist asians would fill their role as the cancer which seeks to hijack western civilization. That being said, they are totally different beasts. Jews created christianity and usury and have managed to wage war without spilling their own blood (cowardly). Europe's history with asians on the other hand is more of a military matter since they always came from far away. Not really sure if asians could pull off what the ashkenazis have done exactly.

Or at the very least put you in cages and use you for breeding stock.

Asians have got to be looking on at Europe and America right now like they are nuts.

Asians will avenge us after we are gone.

Asians are the only people who can compete with whites without jewery and have the IQ to understand, if not respect, western culture. When the West truly is dead and gone I predict places like Singapore will act as Byzantium did for Rome, storing our old knowledge to be rote learned by Asians until it is re-absorbed by a new culture.

Christianity is antisemitic to the core, and the Babylonians invented usury. The Jews learned and stole the practice from them.

Blow it out your ass, Chaim. Outright lying to try and stealth-shill things might work elsewhere, but not here.

Sage because this thread has no source, and is thus a shitty slide thread until proven otherwise.

Christianity is not the work of those talmudic kikes that blaspheme God with their air fucking.

Please explain to me the success of overseas chinese, small minorities that outperform the majority. It was surely not by numbers.

China did not begin a single large nation. And for much of its history, was not a single empire or country. It assimilated those they conquered or were conquered by. There are more mongols in China than there are in mongolia today. The Manchu are basically a non existent minority it is today. China's large population is basically the result of the sinicization of its surrounding areas and peoples. Just as Rome did once before. If Europe had not fragmented, or devastated from plagues and inner conflicts, the population would be similar to China.
You can see why China has to keep an iron fist and constantly promote nationalism to keep themselves together. The people in different provinces speak different dialects and have different cultures. It's only nationalism which holds the nation together.

I have never claimed china infallible or unbeatable. But the same groups you mentioned, Japanese, Koreans, Germans, and Jews have all suffered the defeats and losses in their own history. Only America is yet to be tested and defeated, but its enemy is the subversion of its nation, we all know America can easily defeat any external enemy, if its people willing. The problem is that the people aren't.

Which man is not self serving and does not wish for the best for their own peoples. I openly said that I fight against white genocide because I know a world without whites would be detrimental to asians as well.

I said before, that ALL races seek the best for their peoples, but only the white race has been subverted by the jew.

Regarding most chink immigrants; in general, they either have a superiority complex or inferiority complex, but I'm sure you'll find this in all people, just expressed differently.

It's more apparent to you because whites can't express racial pride. Blacks can go BLACK POWER, asians can go AZN PRIDE, but whites can only feel self-shame in public.

Look, I've been on pol for quite some time, it's the only place (other than stormfront, etc) where whites can feel proud of their accomplishments and talk about their own superiority. The reason why immigrant chinks can spout how they feel they are superior, is because self-hating white society openly encourages the debasement of their race.
BLACK HISTORY MONTH, etc.

It's why we have WE WUZ KANGS.

This is very true. They are already a cancer upon western civilization. They are imported in large numbers by the Jews in order to hijack American industry. I had Chinese friends growing up and I can tell you that half of them said that their parents were here to conduct corporate espionage on behalf of the CCP. They need to be removed soon after the Jews are dealt with. And shipping them back isn't an option, because they will take all the state/corporate secrets with them. This leaves us with only one option, extermination. Lock the air down to prevent them from escaping and round them up into camps or have mobs of angry white youth hunt them down on the streets and "re-distribute" their property.

And this is the only acceptable view for us to have period.

They wont be able to. For starters they don't look like us and can be spotted easily. Secondly, if Americans ever become xenophobic enough to reject the Jews, they will certainly reject Asians as well.

Asians really are honorary Aryans.

The SJ cancer is taking root there already. It most likely has to do with the fact that they are English-speaking, and thus exposed fully to the disease that is killing the West at the moment (see pics-related). Just look at Hong Kong for an example of a degenerated Singapore, or even their latest elections where an openly leftist party campaigned and found lots of ground with youths and university-educated "intellectuals" (they got smashed badly at the voting booths, though).

Places like Taiwan are also beginning to fall victim to SJ and liberalism, but its progress is being slowed due to the Taiwanese not operating in English.

Asians can be kinda based. I went to a Japanese store while on vacation (still in America) and it was weird. I looking around her shop and she said she had to go the back. It was an unspoken agreement that I wouldn't steal from her and that she trusted me not to steal from her.

I could never imagine having such an encounter with someone from another race, or outside my own.

I understand your "1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW", "KILL ALL NON WHITE" mentality. But you need to sort out your own house first. You wouldn't have chink espionage if you didn't have a DIVERSITY HIRING pushed by your politicians.

Asians are at best 2% of the american population. We don't control 50% of the media, run banking and finance, nor force you to send your sons and daughters to die for our nation (Israel).

Instead, the asians come to get degrees from your ivy league schools, and get tech and engineering jobs. yeah, it does make competition in that field more difficult, but you wouldn't even have this problem if you didn't have politicians pushing H1B's or other mass immigration policies. I've already presented you the east asian birth rate statistics, they're lower than whites.

If you want to fucking fix your nation, deal with the jews, then the hispanics and the blacks. Control immigration, and increase white birthrates. Asian threat eliminated. You said it yourself, asians don't look like whites, they don't even try to enter politics, nor could they disguise themselves.

I'm giving you legitimate advice that's actually feasible. If you feel that a "bucktooth yellow rat" like me, who actively helps whites awaken to white genocide on a day to day basis, is trying to earn your trust to stab you in the back, then I'll freely self-deport myself into another thread.

This is hillarious.
Unreasonable weakness surely is a disgusting trait while associations of power make you look desirable.

I wonder if east asian countries will stop bleaching the skin of their commercial idols when europe is done with burning itself to the fround.

Most Chinese identify as Han or mandarin now a days. You are almost all the same breed of people, unlike Europe which has far greater variance in tribes and peoples with different mentalities and temperaments. Any genetic distinction between different "tribes" in China vanished many, many centuries ago.

You have been conquered and colonized numerous times by outside civilizations, despite being by far the largest nation-state in the region. It's shameful. Your leader Mao, was a western leader who attended Yale. Their are pictures of him along with numerous other western leaders at a frat organization. He was propped into power for a reason.

And please don't try to downplay the cheating/ and thievery of your immigrants in my country. It is not in my self-interest or the self-interest of my nation to have you here. You excuses are pathetic, by that logic you can justify murder or any other self-interested crime against other people.

Except when you claimed that you were the "Jews" of Asia who dominated everyone around you do to being clever. Even though your students are put to shame by other east-Asian and European nations on a regular basis.

You also hide the fact that China and the West bare on a collision course over the distribution of resources.

your gramps were fucking based as fuck
you guys on the other hand, are utter disappointments

toppest kek you actually believe their ancestry forgeries?
pic fucking related

Why do Foreigners think there is still WASPS? Or that they had any real presence outside of a few Eastern elite? Those people were dying out with the Great Gadpsy and now they're weirdo Communists banging Mexicans like Jeb.

Just out of curiosity,

How much does the 50 cent army pay per post? Is it really 50 cents?

Will they clone us though? No…. They're just steal our colors.

Ok, I've found the source. It's from Chapter 2 of the book on his views: Lee Kuan Yew: The Grand Master's Insights on China, the United States, and the World (Belfer Center Studies in International Security) by Graham Allison, Robert D. Blackwill, and Ali Wyne.

Some other great insights in this book:
On Rights and Morality
- Lee asserts that there is such a thing as evil, and that it is not the result of being a victim of society. Rather, the West has abandoned an ethical basis for society, believing that all problems are solvable by a good government - something that has never flown in public discourse in the East (but that's changing now).

- Lee raises concerns about the singular focus on individual rights, while neglecting individual responsibility, especially in America. Sociologists have bamboozled and convinced Americans that failure is never their fault, but that of the economic system, where charity has become an entitlement without any stigma, and this attitude of entitlement results in huge debts for future generations.

On Equality
- He also comments that America makes the hopeful assumption that all men are equal, and that people all over the world are the same. He clearly states that they are observably not. Genetics and history interact, and they are different, especially in their neurological development and cultural values. Americans gloss over these issues because it is politically incorrect to study them. This therefore leads to social policies embarked upon with great enthusiasm but ends up with meager results. (Lee also adds that he started off believing all men were equal, but now knows that's the most unlikely thing ever to have been.) He also states emphatically that the Bell curve is a fact of life - blacks on average score 85% on IQ and has nothing to do with culture, whites score on average 100, Asians score higher, by at least 10 points.

On Democracy
- Lee does not believe democracy necessarily leads to development. In multiracial societies, people don't vote in accordance with their economic and social interests, but rather along racial and religious lines.

- Lee's solution has been to turn Singapore into state with a strong one-party dominance in Parliament, while running a meritocracy at the same time in politics and other sectors. He states that the exuberance of democracy leads to undisciplined and disorderly conditions inimical to development; further, diverse opinions and competing ideas doesn't guarantee you will succeed. He does not believe that Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Singapore could have succeeded if they had to work under an American-type constitution where gridlock exists on every major issue.

- He claims that the U.S. has not functioned for the U.S. since the Vietnam War and the great Society. Those who prevail in American elections are not necessarily those most capable in governing, but those who can present themselves and ideas "in a polished way. To beat your opponent in the next election, you have to promise to give more away."

On Power
- Singapore is still one-man, one-vote, but Lee believes it would be better if every man over the age of 40 with a family had two votes because he's likely to be more careful. At 60 they should go back to one vote. Nonetheless, Lee also says polling shows a weakness of mind - if you can't convince or are unwilling to force your people to follow, you are not a leader.

On Multiculturalism
- Lee advises to "make haste slowly" when it comes to change and progression. Nobody likes to lose his ethnic, cultural, religious, or linguistic identity. On the other hand, you cannot have many distinct components and be one nation. If you want complete separateness you should not come to live in the host country. There are some circumstances best left alone - for example Muslims are extremely sensitive about their customs, especially diet; in such matters one has to find a middle path. (Only thing I disagree with here.)

On Islam (This is one of the best parts)
- "We were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came, and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration - friends, inter-marriages and so on - than Muslims… I would say, today, we can integrate all religions and races, except Islam."

- He sees Confucianism, Hinduism, Shintoism as secular and knowing that to progress you must master science and technology; Muslims, however, believe that if they master the Koran and do all it prescribes, they will succeed.

I've been lucky to have above average genetics for an asian: 6' tall, long face, double eyelids, light skin, etc and eventually got /fit and worked on my speaking skills and charisma. I can tell you that Asian inferiority complex is definitely real, because asians on average, are physically weaker and smaller than whites. That's why you always see MUH HIGH IQ. etc.

The reason I bring this up is that I see fellow asians have the same inferiority complex when they speak with me. Especially asian men in the west. Asian culture is beta culture, I freely admit it. It prides itself on harmony, the needs of the many over that of the individual etc. Asian people in general neglect their selves, focusing only on externalizations such as degrees, status, and money. That I find is the root of asian inferiority complex. Even with a BMW, a large house, etc, they know they are physically undesirable.

oh rest assured, your embryos will be cloned ad infinium for human parts

Jesus Christ, get out. No racist I've ever talked to thinks you guys are trust-worthy.

Asians will steal a lot of our genes to genetically modify themselves. The future will belong to Chinks who have genetically modified themselves to be white.

Posting content from a book about a man who recognizes where America is going wrong is shilling for China now?

It's not about that, it's about the fact that Asians in this thread are trying to shill for whites to view them as something other than a threat.

Clone wars when?!

Did you even read any of his posts? That is exactly the the problem. Chinese cheat like crazy on their exams as well.

eh we won't use your genes for warfare
more like using your genes to make anime real
you will be our next step from body pillows

Truly a glorious time to be alive.

ID:7dde81, look, I understand you want to exterminate all non-whites, I get it. I'm not even from Mainland China, so I don't adore Mao. I was born in HK and grew up in the west, and current HKers fucking hate Mainland china.
Mao was a commie who had most of his ideology from USSR, an obscure link to Yale hardly makes him a "Western leader"
I'm just giving you an objective view of things.

China's history is far longer than America's, and as I stated before, has gone through so many ups and downs, it's only reasonable to have low points. Nor has it been one continuous entity throughout history, and I don't see any other nations who have the claim that they have been undefeated for millenium. Rome, UK, Prussia, etc. All nations and all cultures have been conquered at some point or other. China's "colonization" was varying territories against a coalition of nations. Tell me which European nation has never had to cede land at one point or other? Every single east asian nation has chinese culture embdedded, and at one point, all used written chinese as a lingua franca. These are undisputable facts. If you want to cherry pick random events of "LOL CHINESE GUTTER OIL DOG EATER SUBHUMANS" then I really don't have much to say.

America is an exception because it has only existed for under 300 years. There are many dynasties in China who have had golden ages of 300 years.

I never stated the innocent of guilty asians. I am sure there are those who do stab America in the back. I don't disagree that America was founded by whites for whites, I'm just saying that, excuse me for saying, ITS THE CURRENT YEAR. I'm speaking in terms of white genocide, and population is one of the major issues. Asians aren't outbreeding whites. I know you want all non-whites out, I understand that, I'm not trying to justify non-whites in your nation. I was just spelling out to you that your biggest problems aren't asians right now. Let me put it to you simply. Let's say you had a few buttons, but you could only press one. One button makes all the Jews vanish in America, another the Blacks, another the Hispanics, and another Asians. Which button would you press first? and in what order would you press the others.

You too weeb

asians can't be weeb
you actually think tropes in animu/mango are exclusively japanese?

seriously, if any of you whiteboys really want to be a little girl like in those late-night anime shows you love so much then you should work with us asians

ID:7dde81

Look, I'm spending time writing reasonable replies to you at 4:43am. I'm not trying to shill or subvert you. Your mind is set, all non whites need to go. Got it.

You should probably contemplate actual solutions that are actually feasible. From the view of national and racial self interest, no one is arguing that asian's aren't a "threat". All competition is a threat.
I can just tell you now, that if all asians vanished in america tomorrow, you will still be dealing with the niggers, spics, and jews, and have far less high skilled workers. China chinks cheating on tests is completely true, I don't doubt it. But the asians that grew up in america, those fuckers study hard, and they're the ones who are getting into the professions and tech jobs by merit. China chinks can't even speak english properly. Of course they have to cheat.

The SJeWism in Asia has no power as it does in the West and is largely only enjoyed by a small section of the educated youth apeing fashionable trends in the West, and only in democratic nations like Taiwan or South Korea and Hong Kong's ceremonial legislature. In places like Singapore and China the ruling powers are ruthlessly elitist and will see exactly what the cancer did to the West and move to throttle it.
A few pissed off Tamils whining about superior chinks is not a sign of universal societal decline. SJ is a product of the Western urge to universalism, it will barely scratch the intellectual surface of Asia with a centuries-old ethical-political tradition of Confucianism behind it. The moment the West dies, there will no longer be an incentive for people like this to try mimicking the hip and progressive U.S.
I'm not saying the Asians are our friends, they're our competitors, but when we've lost to the enemy within who better to bury us respectfully than honourable rivals?

I think some of you here are mixing up mainland Chinese with the diaspora Chinese. It's akin to calling Americans Europeans.

Um, chinamen aren't Japanese. Or do you actually think that all Asians arr arike?

I like your optimism, m8, and make no mistake, I'm not being sarcastic. It would suck to see an experiment like Singapore fail.

I suppose when Sweden or Germany truly implode, it will serve as a devastating reminder of how precious Western traditions and values are, and thus remind the rest of the Anglosphere of how precarious their position is.

Chinese, specially those in the mainland, are so fucked up it is insulting to even compare them to white people. 99% equal to us? Just like chimps are 99% equal to humans. Diaspora and those raised in the colonies definitely behave and perform better than other ethnic groups, but that's thanks to the Western culture providing the right environment.

It's mostly ID:7dde81

He seems to think I'm shilling for China, when I'm a pretty harsh critic of modern Commie China.

This is basically how Hitler viewed (some) asians:
"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them"

When I become the Asian Hitler, I'll gladly move the Asians out of the West, and we can have neutral trade cities somewhere around the crater that is the middle east. We'll split the slave labour and resources of Africa 50/50. How's that sound?

I think most far-eastern cultures admire whites because they took colonial expansionism to new heights that Asians simply couldn't, based on circumstance, not on ability. Because of Asia's dense population, claiming new land is hard when another culture already owns it. That's why overpopulation is such a large problem there.

we won't let you go extinct.
if we managed to keep pandas from dying out completely then keeping white genes intact should be easy as pie.

hmm, let's see here

shilled maori culture so hard that they almost completely lost their pioneer heritage

actually has a fucking jew as their prime minister

look no further than london and its shitskin mayor

fucking trudeau, nuff said

you actually put a nigger on your throne

Anglosphere is beyond salvageable. unless trump is elected

The only hope for white people lies within eastern europe

Most of Singapore is currently relatively conservative. In quite a few South East Asian countries at least, students have to take moral education classes where Confucian ethics are taught to the students.

I don't think we should dismiss however the creeping effect of SJWism however, since it is a growing force in the younger generations. In other words, there is currently a "tug of war" between traditional Asian values and Western progressive values There's quite a substantial number of young people in both camps for now, but keep in mind the younger Singaporeans are VERY exposed to Western media.

the moment you labeled yourself an honorary aryan made you unworthy to even join an asian equivalent of NSDAP

g-gosh, it's nice to know things will be okay ;v;

rip

Yeah, I have a couple of friends from there. Some of them were sharing John Oliver and his Drumpf bullshit, and even supporting the self-branding socialist party that's up for some local election now.

I look forward to seeing how asshurt they're going to be once Trump becomes President.

Speaking from experience, what I find most Asians I know admire about the Western people is their ingenuity. Look at all the wonderful inventions by white people that we have today.In a sense, we view the West as both our mentors and competitors.

lol, I was merely entertaining Holla Forums culture. Obviously asian movements will have their own terminology.

I remember that image in another asian thread a month ago or so. Are you the same Korean poster friend from that one?

Keep pandas from what? Only two or three successfully released back into the wild, the whole program to save your idiotic national symbol is an utter failure. Not that I give a fuck, but it's symptomatic of the negligence of the whole system and your people.

Spot on. Asians view the west as a healthy competitor and rival. We enjoy the idea of surpassing the west here and there, but we never want to see a world WITHOUT the west. Western art, culture, innovations are admired and learned from, not despised and subverted (modern art, progressive culture) or WE WUZ KANG'd. Unlike the Jews, we don't seek to replace or destroy your ancestral homelands of Europe.

This is going to start becoming a more common thing said about the west over the next few years by not fucked in the head non-white peoples/countries. It'll mostly probably come out of Asia (Japan and Korea specifically).

The fact it's starting to become clear to people who live thousands of miles away how crazy the left has gotten in the west. And how people who actually live in the west refuse to even acknowledge a problem exist. Just shows how big the problem actually is and how hard it's all going to come crashing down.

RIP, sir.

Exactly. Only in competition do organisms improve themselves.
t. chink in China

If only their flag didn't look like one of an Islamist country.

yup
we ALREADY have our own movements.
spend more time learning your heritage, man.
2nd pic very fucking related.

the key point here is keeping them alive, you ungrateful fuck.
we'll let you live with your germanic heritage, complete with sauerkraut and weiners for food and beers for drinks
you're humans just like us for fucks sake, how hard can it be keeping you alive and intact?
certainly easier than pandas, that's for sure.
and we're only keeping pandas alive because pandas are useful political assets, nothing more.
we're just giving minimal effort on reintegrating them into the wilds to shut your hippies up

Also, research more on 三民主義
we don't need to emulate hitler, man
we already have our own, rooted from our age-old traditions and ideals to ultimately live a better life and prosper

I've heard the crescent moon was put there just to placate the Muslims left behind on the island when the Malaysian shitskins ejected them out of the union.

Pragmatic move by Lee, I suppose, given their turbulent nature and the fact that he would have looked like a massive hypocrite and lost power almost immediately if he had decided to purge them from Singapore right after they became independent.

It's already apparent to be honest.

I've given this example before, to demonstrate the innate self-cuckoldry the west is experiencing from jewish subversion:

If you have a white or black person who was born in China or Japan or any other east asian country, they'll still never be considered Chinese, or Japanese. Even if they speak the language as a native, have the culture as a native, they'll always be an outsider. They'll be grudgingly accepted at best, but the overall society would never bend to the will of a minority. The west has gotten to a point, where your politicians bend over backwards for third worlders, who never paid a dime of tax, rape your children, skyrocket the crime rate, and then shame and arrest your own people's when they object to it. You remove your own national symbols to make these foreigners feel "at home" and you encourage and celebrate their cultures while detesting your own.

That is the reason why, that even though I see degeneracy and liberalism spread in asia, it is still FAR FROM the current state of the west.

I've done as much as I can, from redpilling a brainwashed German girl on refugees, to getting some of your beta white yellow-fever cucks to start lifting and pick up white girls.

There's a lot of work to be done to remove the pathological altruism in whites, but I think we can accomplish it by the methods I've laid out before in a previous threads. It's 5:30 am, going to call it a night.

Never slacken my brothers. Fight for your race, I'm certainly trying. I view whites as a sparring partner. I don't mind a good fight, and I'll help you back up when you're down. Jews are the enemies of all peoples.

All you need to do is make sure the elite stay true to Mr Lee's course while adapting where necessary, and stop sending your smartest to U.S universities. The traffic should be going the other way, when Asian parents realise their paying shekels to come back with obnoxious drones spouting feminist slogans. If I ever broke out of robotdom to can into gf I would have my children educated in Singapore in a heartbeat.
I mean, hopefully the SJWs will just self-select themselves out of power. When a po-faced PAP bureaucrat sees a studious native-educated Singaporean with super-duper econometrics degree who can calculate the budgetry requirements for the next twelve years in a second and plan social integration programs in his sleep and then some bubbly U.S-educated singlish who can tell you to check your privilege and make a powerpoint…Who is he going to pick? And if the West collapses soon enough those Western ideals will loose their appeal pretty quickly.

Its not really active conservation. I just predict that as the West goes down the pan more and more educated white professionals will be pulled towards the big Asian cities of Singapore, Shanghai, Hong-Kong and the like. There are Anglo-American (((banks))) n' shit there already, there are already something like over a 100,000 Brits in Shanghai. The last true pockets of Western culture will silently go out in Asia and spurn you to some kind of renaissance with their ashes. The danger will be if they try to bring the democracy bollocks with them, but hopefully they'll take a look at how that worked out last time.

Unless we reach Alpha Centurai just in time to escape earth and form a whites-only Ethnoplanet of the best and brightest in our society, pledging that, some day, we will reclaim Europa.

We are your competitor.
Of course we are a threat - if you do not adapt.
That is the law of nature.

I already know about the three principles and Sun yat-sen. 三民主義統一中國。

Was just engaging with the white posters here to boost morale. Don't worry asian bros, I'll help on both the western and eastern fronts.

You give minimal effort to absolutely everything, that's the problem with mainland Chinese. If you want to spread communist propaganda about panda diplomacy or whatever the fuck the least is to make it credible, we are not as idiotic as your fellow countrymen.

word, brother
we gonna make their ancient meme of pic related come true

In my honest opinion, they want acknowledgement. They know and understand our ability, they just want theirs to be as well.
This is why I often call them our equals, there is no other race in the world that can give us a fight like they can, that's why I respect them.

Just adding, that doesn't mean it's okay to race mix, it's never okay to race mix.

Really gotta go sleep, but had a good discussion with you guys. Will post in the morning.

Try to avoid the D&C shills, remember that the first step to freeing all peoples is to deal with the Jewish Question.

I say this to my mother (not the bit about bones) about Europe; we're Canadian. She traveled to Europe with some friends when she was younger, and when the Berlin wall was still up. She's going to be 65 this fall. With all the mass immigration there (and here), the never ending media push prepping whitey to hit the showers, I've said to her that she's lucky she was young before it got to the point where she could actually travel to GERMANY, and ENGLAND, and other European nations before they became "Germany", and "England" in name only. I'll be 24 this fall, and I'm not exactly optimistic to think of what any of those or my own country will be by the time that I'm 65.

wut? it's a proven and established fact that you guys love our fucking pandas
even though you guys technically don't own our pandas (permanent lease) you whiteboys are willing to pay for ALL accommodations for the critters
we're just giving you what you want and in exchange get whatever we want from you
harmless diplomacy, nothing more

This read is interesting.
Power/dignity+accustomisation=beauty standart was my conclusion.

books.google.de/books?id=E_xkU5a5Ts0C&pg=PA35&lpg=PA35&dq=dog eyes women asian in the USA&source=bl&ots=1PU7ObK0Kz&sig=NVXplX6rX7KKkIa29ahxdGSWDrM&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiK6uC-0MfMAhVLF8AKHXfXDUMQ6AEIaTAM#v=onepage&q=dog eyes women asian in the USA&f=false

While your description of the culprit of your selfloathing being the attachment to status symbols and also the imported western beauty which is still associated to sucess and power seems reasonable I guess some kind of alienation from yourself plays also into it.

Your cultural (3d) output is still quiet limited (even though I heard that chinese film productions are increasing in quality and quantity) and gets overshadowed by the western one in its glamour so you surround yourself mostly with foreign depictions of ideals which biases you against yourself.

The indians (lets just gloss over their designated hygiene this time.) are an example how a people can keep a distinct beauty ideal that is in tune with their natural looks even in a globalized world.
While paleness is there an ideal, they dont go out of their way to shed themselves of everything indian.

Its notable, that they got a very strong independent film and commercial industry as well which seems crucial in order to achieve the aforementioned.

Conquer back and mongolifie your commericals and films and you will gain dignity.

such things will happen naturally once Europa is conquered and becomes the new Umayyad Caliphate.

Eh, youve still got murrica.

European film industry was never that penetrative as the american one imo.
After we lost our position of world dominance after ww2 we passed the ability to shape worldculture to the burgers as well.

Our films, idols and commercials were mostly made for ourselves alone and not abroad consumption.
Albeit I agree that the fall of europe would have a huge impact culture wise due to its humilating nature and display of weakness that comes with it.

kek, that culture-less society whose culture is a byproduct of rampant kikery? we had more than enough of those, thank you very much

once you boys successfully remove kikes, we will use that as our justification to wipe out any murrican degeneracy off our society

Yeah well, look who's on the decline, lol.

dnc shill right on time, how is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Dude, we wear jeans, saw disney and hollywood in our youth and know about all the wild west stereotypes while our parents adored american cars and thought of skylines as a symbol of american power.

If you like it or not, but while americans may have not a culture as deep and multifaceted as the ones of the old world, they undeniable have one that has become so dominant that we often do not even recognize it because it has become so normal for us.
This shows they have strenght and strenght must be respected as such.
Some kind of american influence will always be prevalent due to its past sucess just like countries couldnt fend of the development of the gun and the change that came with it.
Reclaiming these developements by assimilating them into local cultures like the indians did with their indification of hollywood into an own industry with distinct character should be the task of every people who seek sovereignity not only politically but also in spirit.

Cultural protectionism as in not being as accepting of foreign messages in the form of media anymore should be a lesson to be taken from the demise of certain countries.

it's not that we look down of american culture compared to european culture, it's just that we're already saturated to the fucking brim with it.
plus we value authenticity very much.
plus it's just primarily a derivative of anglo-saxon culture, which is merely one aspect of european culture.

STEM is quite solid in Singapore at the undergraduate level. Usually for post-graduate studies most Singaporeans aim to go overseas to learn directly from the source. Most "Father of (insert discovery)" come from either Europe and America.

I believe as long as meritocracy is the key underlying principle and philosophy in Singapore, SJWism cannot take hold since it is a very potent counter. "You are judged by what you can contribute to society".

true,
we have come to a point were european culture lets itself getting devoured by its children.

Yeah, me too. It sounds like a great package, actually. I hear lots of whining and moaning about how stressful it is, but they've not seen Common Core and how terribly it equips you to handle later problems in life.

Btw, you seem acquainted with their political parties. From the region?

Good luck, Singaporebros. I really hope all the SJ and librul shit I see coming out of your corner of the Internet is just that: shit that remains online.

Interesting to note that the Indian Penal Code of 1860 includes a hate speech law of 3 years imprisonment.

Yo whatsup with Chinese going to the moon in 2020 to mine some lunar helium, establishing bases and stoff. As a burger you may need to know there's ayy lmaoyans up there, hence the 2 minute feed cut in the moon landing. (that was also faked and gay xd)

Oh look, another "honorary aryan" yellow fever thread.

Who could be behind it.

Firestarter Media (Kyle Hunt/Sinead Mccarthy) are promoting these cunts.

You are the one who makes this thread about culture about fucking dem slant eyes, you paranoid retard.

What does this have to do with Lee Kuan Yew?

Reported.

Holla Forums is having a mental day. It must be the rebuked emotional investment in Trump.

Thanks for taking the time to look it up.

Light skin was desirable in Asia long before they made contact with white people. It was a social signal that you were wealthy enough to stay inside all day instead of laboring in the sun.

You don't have to fuck Asians or breed Asians. Think of this shit like PR against dindus, Pajeet, Juan. The ones who want to sit there across the table from America? Let 'em. Stare 'em right in the eyes. The ones who want the seats next to us? Let 'em. This is some cognitive dissonance in this thread.

East Asians that are growing into this generation, Taiwanese, Viets, Japs - let them have their own national identity, sure, doubly so because they kiss our ass. I don't understand how people across the sea going "Hey, the only other civilized people in the entire world, we too hate scum" is triggering so many people in this goddamn thread.

don't take the bants too seriously.
we're getting fucked up by retards and traitors on this side of the planet.
observe this shit and don't let it happen to you.

Oh look, it's another Jewk thread.

Fuck off gooks and fuck off weebs, you're not Holla Forums material.

asians are even more of a threat to whites in our own societies because they are actually capable of competing with us for high positions of employment and power at a high level. Blacks may be a nuissance and drive up crime, but their inherent lack of intelligence and proneness to violence ensures they never gain significant political or economic power (except for bullshit diversity hires)

Although I respect Asian culture and history, you all have to go. It's nothing personal, it's just self-preservation

holy fuck, that must be the most perfect girl i've seen

You're being too idealistic. Right now the greatest enemy of whites are the cucked and subverted whites.

They are willing to character assassinate you simply because you prefer tradition and preservation rather than self destruction of your communities.

This is no time to be complaining on asians. If you can be machievellian and pragmatic, simply recognize what can be done to stop the cuckening.
Or simply, to take power away from the cucked whites who want others to be like them. Subverted/pro-cucking whites are the greatest threat, for they know by custom every single habit of yours. The later you admit this the worse it gets.

An Asian even with bad intentions will slip spaghetti somewhere and feel shame. A white with bad intentions in same scenario will blame lack of multiculturalism and it's YOUR fault for refusing to cuck yourself, and try to report you as better possible in the meanwhile.

See the difference before it's too late.

they're all problems. Asians currenty pose quite a large threat to whites in that they can actually compete with us easily for employment and power. I suppose I'm coming from a Canadian perspective, where Asians are much larger population, but if they gain enough political power they're able to promote further anti-white pro-immigrant policies, except with them, there's no awakening. You may be able to awaken a cucked white and make him realise the errors of his ways, but with a non-white, they KNOW what they're doing, and they do it anyway because it's in their best interests to do so.

Well, I see the point. But the reason you're in disadvantage ground against asians in Canada in first place is because of pro-cuck whites in power, rather than the asians themselves.

Many cuckening whites have gone too far to the point where even if they swallowed a redpill they wouldn't stomach their responsability, so they will fight to the end in their "fight against racism". And that includes supressing people like you potentially, someday ruining your career if needed, no problem.

Even if you are same race, they have gone deep down that's in their interests aswell to "supress bigots" until the end, and push for mass immigration while feeling victorious ecstasy.

Whites and Asians have been competing against each other since ancient times.

This should be common knowledge.

Singapore is going down the shitter fast.

It's full of Indians, Muslims and other shit. The Chinese youth is degenerating like the American youth and ends up drinking, partying and fucking arround most of the time. My girlfriend herself is Chinese and told me the Chinese kids speak shitty English and also shitty Chinese they can only say LA la la. Singapore is not based it's an Indian/Malay shitshow and now that their leader died they can't get shit done anymore.

I'm starting to think a white would do better in a former white country that now has a asian majority that removed the cucked whites.

that, or you know, once they gain majority they will purge us all (like I would do with niggers)

Japs were honorary aryans, most east asian are genetically close to japs, so it makes sens. This also correlate with the fact that asians are neanderthals , not sapiens; like whites.

What are the three principles?

fuck… my company just got registered as a hate group by southern poverty law center. Fuck what should i do. Im fucked. Why did they do this, my business is highly dependent on my reputation and they have ruined my life now.

only poor whites
and I'm sure you would too, if only whites remain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Principles_of_the_People

Founding principles of the Chinese Nationalist Party, the Kuomintang (KMT)

Sweden Yes!

Sweden Yes!

Sweden Yes!

Asians fucking hate niggers and spics

Lee Kuan Yew moved Singapore from third world to first in a generation.

He was a GOD EMPEROR level nationalist.

Check out his party's symbol. Remind you of anything?

It's a fucking tragedy what the Jews and their lies have denied the world.

Maximum respect.

You can repeat this lie over and over and over and over and over AGAIN - but you worship a Semite and spread their fairy tales through-out the world. You made Jews both chosen gods and devils. You made them even more lethal. And now you fight for Israel and to end the world to put a dead Jew on the throne.

What is the idea of Babylon? From bible we know that they subjegated hebrews.

Tower of Babel could be interpreted as an attempt to reach the god of kikes. so wtf is babylon?

Asians love white people more than white people love white people. And that's a problem, too many nu-male cucks & feminists striving toward white genocide & applauding each other for it.

It's a case of traitors being a bigger threat than your enemies.

Niggers, sure, but we don't give a damn about spics.

Most based Aznman of the 20th century for sure.

US/West is finished. One atlantic side will be Brazil and other Sharia Brazil.

I advocate for a East Asia Confederation. It's 1zillionx more productive, will be able to field thousands nukes and a global military. China already owns the South China Sea. It has the absolute influence in jungle Asians. So the US is a declining boxer that is curbed and retarded by shitty genes taking over the country, there's no productivity to force anything on anyone.

btw I'm talking about real confederation in East Asia.

not kikepedia description of EU as "confederation" even though it's meddling in the domestic affairs of nations in Europe by forcing them to accept six gorillion illegal immigrants.

i seriously believe that 99.99% of the posters here who claim to want a "pure" country are just shitposting LARPers

you know that's the zionist plan -
make "the west" weak and feeble and swing the dominance of the world to china which is a willing kike-socialist hellhole

Wow you shills are getting desperate.

Why don't you get an honest job in a sweatshop instead of earning 0.01 Yuan for each shit-post in a place which is going to utterly ignore you?

explain why i am a shill

The west is weak as shit by its own volition due to accepting marxism and post-modernity.

I'm kind of ignorant on the subject, but what's Holla Forums's stance on Lee Kuan Yew's systematic erasure of traditional minority Chinese cultures in Singapore? He was certainly based on many things but I'm not sure I support how he worked to eradicate all other Chinese languages except Mandarin, and promoted simplified characters, just because that's what the mainland Commies were doing and was thus better for business. In that sense he's no better than the culture-erasing mainland Chinese when it comes to their rule over Hong Kong. Or is Hong Kong not really comparable to Singapore's situation?

East Asian women love white cock and are making themselves look whiter by the year.

White men who want off the West's wild ride are breeding them and giving them the white babies they want.

At this rate, East Asia will be whiter than Europe and North America.

fuck off with your racemixing fantasies you cucked faggot

I'm fine with East Asian women taking white semen in the womb tbh.

He was mix of a subhuman jungle asian monkey.

WHITU PIGGU GO HOME

It's not fantasy, it's a fact.

Don't forget Ashkenazi kike all up in there.

Asians don't want to be the only ones left fighting the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIyxWlvwoXo

I was hanging out with my ex-gf the other day. We were in our mid 20's when we dated. Now we're in our early 30's. We were talking about families and what we want out of a family. I mentioned that I wanted white kids so I stopped dating asian women.

She became indignant, "Why? Why is that important? Why does that matter? Why? Why? Why?"

She doesn't even want to have kids. And if she does have kids she doesn't even think a husband is needed to have one and to raise it successfully.

Some people just can still point out right from wrong by rational means instead of MUH PC FEELS and highly intelligent yet soulless gooks are the most suitable people to point out common sense.

Thanks for the insights, Wong.

They are doing what's natural in promoting their racial interests. Our sense of honor fairness and throwness might be admirable and our secret ingredient to nearly miraculous success but they have also become the catalysts to our destruction.

I already spent a good chunk of yesterday jacking off to Evelyn Lin, don't make it any worse, user!

Eh, that screencap is just some weird kind of racial-degradation fetish which is some shade of SM apparently, just the same way you find whites writing about the supremacy of bbc and some blacks who seek out whites that can larp with them as slavekeepers in order to tell them about white supremacy.

Its weird shit really!

It's not comparable at all. Hong Kong was always an established Cantonese majority city, whereas all the Chinese in Singapore were a mix of Hokkien, Cantonese, Teochew and other dialect groups.

Lee's objective was to hammer national and racial cohesion into place as quickly as possible, and not to establish any kind of Mandarin superiority like the CCP of China (Lee himself was Hakka). The adoption of simplified Chinese characters has been criticized in many corners, but you need to remember that Lee was a pragmatic man to the fullest. He foresaw the rise of China way back into the late 60s when everyone else was writing it off, and he knew that the Chinese would be a valuable market to tap into for Singapore's survival. And he was right: just look at how irrelevant Hong Kong and Taiwan are in the global economy. By making sure that Singapore's government and economy functioned primarily in English, communist infiltration and influence from China was guarded against.

Also, there's been no systematic erasure of dialect cultures in Singapore like in China; many dialect groups there continue to hold on to their unique traditions, e.g. marriage gifts, special New Year celebrations during their version of it, dialects continue to be spoken on special radio programs and on the streets, etc. There's even talk of a revival of lessons for Chinese dialects in schools, which would never have been possible while the old man was still around in Parliament.

It's pretty much a non-issue, to be honest.

t. Aussie who's been living between Singapore and Adelaide for the past 18 years.

To say that HK and Taiwan are irrelevant to the global economy is nonsense imo, but thanks for the answer

Stagnation is far more preferable to the "progress" you are making right now.

You are one dumb stupid nigger. Did you know that?

Dude , their birth rate is already shit.

Isn´t interesting that Japan, with less feminism, have a lower birthrate?

That's it, I can't die alone. I have to find a qt3.14 asian waifu.

Dog-eating chinks aren't honorary aryans, fuck off

Kill yourself, tbh

Nah. I don't want to breed.

Damn.

A waifu, user. Someone I would be faithful to and have companionship with for the rest of my wife. Just no parasitic children being part of it. And I'll make sure to find one of the many asian girls who love white dick.

Damn.

Damn.

Why would you care? I'm just one less white person you have to worry about reproducing, right?

Congrats, you're dating trash and wasting your time.

If we had proper laws to keep women from wrecking their kids' lives with their stryng indypyndynt wymwam routine it wouldn't matter that she's daft and indoctrinated, but as things are now you ought to move past a certain point, when no epiphany occurs in her.

Hmm.

So then I'm just a degenerate and you should be happy I won't be propagating.

My genes are mine and will die with me regardless, you won't be able to change that.

Ok.

So what's it going to be user? Are you going to come hang me or let me die off through my refusal to reproduce? Either way you win, one less white person in the world.

Asians are spics though. Spics came from gooks that crossed the Bering.

It's why they both can get really violent and brutal.

Care to detail how you're going to "force" me to reproduce? And I hope you plan on raising the child like a good cuck, because I certainly won't. Your only option would be to shoot me at that point. Rejoice, user! One less white person in the world that doesn't agree with your world view.

I'm an orphan. I'm going to leave the kid to the wolves.

Trauma builds character.

Fair enough. Wouldn't it be much easier for you to have your own children in my place? Or do you just not want to have to be the change you wish to see?

Already do lol.

I'm just going to force you just to fuck with you.

See you on the day of the rope, and may kek bless me w// the lulz.

So then have two more children to make up for me if you care so much.

You seem to be missing the point of why I'll do it.

You seem to think you're in charge. You're just trying to act like an internet tough guy on a mongolian finger painting slab, like it's supposed to intimidate someone.

No one is in charge user.

Also I'm not the previous user you were arguing with.

He, he argued with you because he cared. Me, I'm doing it for the lulz.

If I get to have sex because you forced me to, I might end up enjoying it even a little bit. You should steal some of my DNA and artificially inseminate if that's your plan.

You'd also be erasing an asian bloodline, moron. Just go be a homosexual if you're that desperate.

The butthurt of a lifetime is worth a few minutes of enjoyment.

I doubt the white cock loving asian girls care about their bloodline. Otherwise they wouldn't want white cock so much.

But user, you would be creating a fatherless child! Don't you have all sorts of graphs and charts about how bad that is and will just ruin him? All you would be doing is creating a nonfunctioning member of society and not helping your white race!

This thread is too awesome– just last night I became fascinated with understanding this odd video; it made me look into life in Singapore… yup, it's proof that multiculturalism is fucking poison. Look how it _literally_ drives people insane (she hates the Chinese immigrants, as many Singaporeans do, apparently.)

I myself have nearly had breakdowns like this in ultra-multi-ethnic Toronto where I grew up; that's why I moved to a rural area. I tell you, I feel so sane and calm now, even if there is no work up here.

Its called Finland dunce.

But I, and most of Holla Forums, worship russia. We aren't sick though, you're just retarded.

You should care user.

You should care

I don't care, and I never will.

Japan has just as much Feminism as the West, and women wanting to develop their careers is part of the reason their birthrate is so low.

If you divorce a Japanese woman she now even gets half of your pension as well.

That's because they're a democracy. Same with S Korea. China is run by a party that is run by men. That's why single mothers don't get welfare, and children go with fathers in the event of divorce.

China has its own problems. Men are unable to get a woman unless they're in the top 5% of males, they vastly outnumber women of their generation who all want big white dick as a ticket out of their Communist hellhole.

It's getting so bad Chinese men are having to settle for jungle bitches from sub-saharan Africa.

The gender imbalance is a problem but it's no where near that bad because the situation is ameliorated by the fact that a MUCH higher percentage of China women 18-25 (basically all of them) want to get married and have children ASAP compared to the ones in the west, Japan, or Korea. A much higher % of Chinese women are marriageable and looking for a husband despite the imbalance. It doesn't matter if you have a 1:1 sex ratio if most women want careers instead of families, and don't want to get married until their 30's.

Even though sex relations issues as being the biggest problem in cities, it's actually RURAL Chinese men, and farmers who are having the hardest time finding wives. The women flock to the cities to find the best men, so there isn't actually a gender imbalance in the urban areas. The rural men mostly take southeast Asian women for wives instead, not Africans.

Last year, the changed the law to a 2 child policy, which will fix the problem to a large extent.

There is a pretty clear reason why we aren't dating any longer.

Maybe you're referring to female gooks, but I never advocated race-mixing.

Also white men are the biggest offenders of race-mixing.

I would gladly cuck it up though if you enlist thousands of female gooks to be surrogate mothers when you need to mass produce aryan babies.

As a gook, I'm flattered that you kikes have been shilling "based Asians" for the past few days. But I have to ask, "Why?".

because all they want is a friend in the end
it's their pathological niceness acting up again
they literally can't help it
so fuckin' moe

It's not as bad as the west. Yes, there has been a push to get more women working, but most women still want to be housewives. The labor participation rate of women is still much lower than in the west, and a high percentage of that is part-time work anyway.

Also the divorce laws are much better than in the states. There's no life long alimony and child support is hardly ever enforced. Most marriages end with a lump payment and mutually negotiated support if there are kids.

Feminism is not really the core problem with Japan's birthrate. It really comes down dysfunctional work and sex culture.

Not sure I believe this story now.

Sorry I am not a nip worshiper.

He's not wrong, but he's still got a funny name.

The way divorces work in Japan, one parent will get the kids, and the other (usually the father) will never get to see them again as long as he lives. This is the only reason child support isn't as strictly enforced.

There is also a big problem with women in Japan (the ones that actually do still want a relationship) believing they deserve one of the top 10% of males, who will also work 80 hour weeks for them, let them do what they like during the week and control their finances. Their society is a mess.

Asian here. I was gonna travel to Germany(or some cucked nation) someday and patrol the streets to protect white women from refugee rape.

Wrong all races are subverted by the jew.

Chinks had the Opium Wars.
Niggers were slaves sold by jews.
Muzzies being decimated on a daily basis.
Spics currently destroyed by rothschild/cia drug cartels, spreading into US.
Whites cucked at every level.

Yes they can. anyone outside japan can be fucking weeb. In japan they are called otaku. All of them are cancer including the weebs in this board.

the concept of weeb is specifically white
here in asia we call them traitors

Thank you for sharing this.
I don't know where you are but we're still here and here's to hoping you are too.

The footage seems to be a comp but I've never seen some of the clips, especially that of the oke in the Ratel, or so it appears. Since our guys smuggled the cameras in and whatnot. Pity there were no SAI in the video where they were seen fighting on the ground.

Our war was NAM personified with better reasons and similair circumstances, sans the environments.

Regardless. My heart pains for the rest of this naive world that does not understand where this world is taking us to - fools. I often laugh at Denmark, Sweden, etc, the fucks that helped those CT's (Communist Terrorists) with food as they massacred their fellow kaff PB's (plaaslike bevolking - Local Tribes) I find it so fucked up how our country eats shit daily, our own turn on one another like fucking hyenas and we live with a daily threat and a stress I believe is non-existent in Europe, Asia and America.

God help us all and those who make light of shitposting, exodus after exodus of chans until we run out because this place seems to be sinking. Regardless, Thank you good man. It was a horrid fucking place. Fucked over.

The Russians, our enemies of the past - now our allies, but to be honest, America (Commie vibes/Cutlural Marxists) is now the enemy and our ex-commies have become the capitalists that won't save us, but most surely bring stability to our environment.

Mag God jou seen en jou nog baie jare spaar.

Thank you for sharing this.
I don't know where you are but we're still here and here's to hoping you are too.

The footage seems to be a comp but I've never seen some of the clips, especially that of the oke in the Ratel, or so it appears. Since our guys smuggled the cameras in and whatnot. Pity there were no SAI in the video where they were seen fighting on the ground.

Our war was NAM personified with better reasons and similair circumstances, sans the environments.

Regardless. My heart pains for the rest of this naive world that does not understand where this world is taking us to - fools. I often laugh at Denmark, Sweden, etc, the fucks that helped those CT's (Communist Terrorists) with food as they massacred their fellow kaff PB's (plaaslike bevolking - Local Tribes) I find it so fucked up how our country eats shit daily, our own turn on one another like fucking hyenas and we live with a daily threat and a stress I believe is non-existent in Europe, Asia and America.

God help us all and those who make light of shitposting, exodus after exodus of chans until we run out because this place seems to be sinking. Regardless, Thank you good man. It was a horrid fucking place. Fucked over.

The Russians, our enemies of the past - now our allies, but to be honest, America (Commie vibes/Cutlural Marxists) is now the enemy and our ex-commies have become the capitalists that won't save us, but most surely bring stability to our environment.

Mag God jou seen en jou nog baie jare spaar

James?

I do not know what you mean by that. Yes, the locals. The locals that were either helping SWAPO or the headman of each tribe that gave us info. Either way they got fucked on both ends. I said PB's were getting fucked while the bleeding hearts in Europe thought they were helping out. Now they're getting a taste of their own medicine with the multi-culti bullshit they're pushing.

They were murdered by their own on regular occasions if suspected of helping the SADF. That's the point I was trying to make. As with most of Africa, foreign aid is usually acquired by x or y warlord/movement that re-appropriate that aid for themselves and/or to use as a bargaining chip.

A good example of this would be that of what happened in Sudan & Liberia where most of the aid was simply taken and NATO was all too pleased to be pretending to do good by flying tons of supplies into the enemies hands.

As for your last point, and my apologies for veering slightly off topic when it comes to the bush war. Yes, they were perhaps not in the jungle but you fail to account for the sparse vegetation and the smaller kraals in the middle of nowhere that were isolated by most standards.

godspeed.

I'm AZN, but I'd certainly want Nazis, Fascists, or Monarchists in Europe than the current cuckscand sjws running the place.

Holy fuck, why is this thread still alive.

I don't want one particular side winning in europe
I want both sides to be in conflict eternally
though with the right wings winning by a slight margin

We can't even depend on our own people to realize simple aspects of modern life like this.

Because the chink shills have a quota of bullshit to spread around every day, otherwise they don't get paid their 50 cents.

Hispanics? You mean Arabs?

Well have you seen other countries in that region? Singapore is like a decent regular jewel floating in a big bowl of muzzie diarrhea, I say this as a malaysian, which is a country subverted by mudshit, it used to be a decent british colony though.

Isn't Malaysia becoming more Chinese though? You'd think they will sort things out when they eventually become the majority.

Oh and i'm visiting Malaysia soon, any places you'd recommend going to?