Poland declares it will never accept forced EU migrant quotas

Poland will never accept forced relocation and resettlement of refugees, because the country considers it to be against human rights of the Polish people to their own country, Polish presidential aide Krzysztof Szczerski said on Friday.

The official made the remarks when asked about Poland's attitude towards the proposal of European Commission regarding the reform of European Union's asylum policy. The proposal assumes a constant system of refugees' resettlement in a crisis situation. The countries unwilling to accept refugees could evade the relocation for a year but would have to pay a 250,000 euros (285,000 U.S. dollars) fine for each refugee they do not accept.

Szczerski reiterated the stance of Polish President, Andrzej Duda, who believes the help towards immigrants must rely on general basis: solidarity with people whose life is being threaten by military conflicts and respecting human rights. A fundamental rule is that there is not a right to settle anywhere.

"Poland will never agree to make a forced relocation, a forced resettlement of people only because they are regarded as refugees," Szczerski said. "No one will be kept in Poland with the usage of force nor will Poland accept people against the will of our population.. as it is against human rights," he added.

Szczerski said he believes any administrative regulation or obligatory fines and means of coercion cannot solve the humanitarian problem.

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-05/07/c_135340390.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.com.tr/en/turkey/poland-backs-turkey-s-bid-for-liberal-eu-visa-policy/558603
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3573384/Hungary-accuses-EU-blackmail-introducing-fines-250-000-MIGRANT-countries-not-quota-refugees.html#ixzz47sMRfaJz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fortunately, this now means that Poland gets no more EU money and we are rid of a colossal leech on the EU that should have never been let in in the first place.

Yes, get rid of those damned Poles. Such a drain on resources. Meanwhile lets let in millions of illiterate Arabs because surely they won't cost us anything.

Anyone else hope that the EU tries to fine them for it? I want to see Poland secede over this and watch as the EU falls apart in real time. Poland save Europe yet again.

The P in PIIGS stands for Portugal, not Poland. And at least they make their military quotas, unlike some countries with lavish welfare spending I could deign to name.

it's a normal person who doesn't like ultranationalist countries who love Turkish cock going rogue

that's not very multicultural of you, goy

don't forget to race mix for Israel

Head of NATO recently mentioned that Hungary should be kicked out of the EU. Poland can't be far behind.

Poles are already pro-Turkish cock in their pussies, they want Turks coming in fast, and of course Hungturanians want to suck it up too.

loser

I didn't know that combination of words could actually be posted here.

aa.com.tr/en/turkey/poland-backs-turkey-s-bid-for-liberal-eu-visa-policy/558603

Remember, Polacks love Turkcock and Turkcucking

Next you're going to tell me how great Putin is with a link to RT.

Throughout its entire history, Poland has been a beggar nation and a drain on its neighbors. Everything this bitch says is hypocrisy. Poverty-mired Poles have flooded into every land in the EU, causing crimes and stealing, defrauding national social programs and violently attacking people. Poles are scum. They're like Europe's version of the Mexican.

Now they decide that they don't want to help out? Fuck paying them even a cent more so long as they refuse to pay the fines or accept refugees. Poland can get the fuck out if they don't like it, and take their shitty, criminal immigrants back too.

NATO is a garbage army and everyone knows it. Without the U.S. the UN and NATO would cease to exist.

Also Eastern Europe is playing off the EU, U.S. and Russia to gain as much benefits as possible. Force their hand and they side with Russia willingly and you're in a much worse position. Better yet, all Eastern European countries unite and form a union amongst themselves like some have envisioned.

Western Europe is done just like the U.S. where they're playing their last power plays before they kneel over and die.

jesus christ Poles support Turks flooding Europe you fucking idiot, at least their govt does.

How is that OK?

Fuck Poland.

We aren't done. There is one last hope: Trump.

He will end NATO and this will finish the last bit of support people have for the EU.

I'm sorry, Hans, that the Germanic states weren't relevant until the late 19th century. Some nations have a little history to them.

I'm not even German you dumb nigger Polack.

If you aren't a shill, and you're actually some butthurt brit, you deserve every bit of bullshit from poles you get. You are the reason they are stealing your jobs.

You did not oppose the Rothschilds, you accept the survielence state.

Could have fooled me with your pro EU shilling, Karl.

what about the HRE? the PLC was short-lived and shitty.

Germany and Poland aren't the only two EU countries, Bogdan. Why must you subhuman Polacks reduce everything to to Russiophobia and Germanophobia? You never entered the 21st century. Not even the 20th century. This is why nobody likes you. Poland and their politics are Africa tier. You're literally white niggers.

the same could be said of ancient germania.

Or essentially any european nation in a tight spot in some point of history or another.

Fuck off with your divide and conquer. You don't have to want poles to flood your homeland, but we are all brothers in this conflict, and if you don't accept that you and your genome are going to die, weakened and conquered by literal niggers whose leash is held by the eternal kikes.

remember to hide paid shills

Man you really love the EU don't you? Faggot.Kill yourself or just wait for "Your share" of shitskins to do it for you.

No we're not, because you refuse to help out and instead choose to LARP as ancient Lechistan, courting the Ottoman Empire to try to gain a little more clay for yourselves.

Poland was partitioned so many times for a reason, because you're bad at statecraft, bad at war, and you literally hate everybody.

Poland was partitioned because of a corrupt aristocracy selling out to the Russians.

Who else but Germany actually likes the EU? And Germans only support it out of misplaced delusions of grandeur, as if they actually run it instead of ex-Marxists and Merchants.

I will fucking heil Poland a million times when they stop cucking for Turks. How the fuck is it OK, man? It means they're not based at fucking ALL

DUDE
JUST
WAIT
FOR
HITLER

Who are you talking to?

I'm not polish, by citizenship or blood. I'm not even slavic.

This isn't a shit flinging compeition. Stop your bitching and wake the fuck up. Europe is being literally destroyed. You can either grow the fuck up and learn to work with people you may not love or perish with it.

There is no inbetween. If there's going to be an uprising or revolt of any kind that will work it will be a paneuropean one.

I'm saying current century, not current year. Poland's attitudes will literally get them nowhere. The stupid thing is that all of you still have internet so we will hear you whine about it until Poland collapses economically like Greece did and you all fall silent.

France also has high approval for the EU.

Holy shit he's going full kike.

I want some Poles to explain why they are standing up for Turkroaches. Until that's cleared up, Poland can't be called truly based.

Your Germanophobic witch hunts are what will end up fucking you the most.

no country is truly based, nor is trump.

Until you see some serious neocounterculture far right wing politics overcoming inprisonment and political demation in large nothing is going to change.

Everything up until this point has been damage control, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a second hitler.

Judging how fast this thread went in the direction it did, Poland is being a very bad goy. I approve.

Newsflash: He failed the first time, he'd fail a second

Not being 100% based is one thing, trying to get Turkey into the EU is almost unforgivable. U still love Poland and respect it, mostly, but cucking for Turkey is just fucking disgusting

I*

If Poland succeeded in getting Turkey admitted right before bailing, it'd be the perfect move to make the rest of the eastern nations take the plunge with them.

Newsflash: it took quite literally the whole of the industrialized world to bring him down too.

Hitler was an incredibly smart man that made only a few mistakes which ended up costing him.

A second hitler would be a godsend in comparison to trump or any of these other kosher "alt right" hipster faggot groups, headed by gay kikes like milo.

Trump is German-American, but he's still descended from Volksverräter. You can never actually trust someone like this. I mean when Germany does collapse, he will let the non-muslim German refugees into the USA, but beyond this he has no interest in seeing the Volksstaat return.

Poland has had one of the highest economic growth in Europe for years now.

So, what, Norse countries aren't European because they spent 200ish years pushing everyone else's shit in, stealing their gold and women, and generally gangstering the place up?

Completely paid for by Germany.

is this shilling or just another example of the collective global stroke the world seems to have suffered

1) It does not matter because Orban is blocking Turkish entry. Poland is just doing this because it wants some stuff from the Turks. It is not really doing anything.
2) If the Turks joined it would be the redpill that eastern Europe would need to withdraw from it. A lot of eastern Europe still likes the EU because they see it as a counterbalance to Russia and because of economic development. This sort of stuff is the ultimate redpill.

I agree. So let's agree that poland is not totally fucking based, look at reality for what it is, stop with the divide and conquer and move on to fix things for the better.

We don't need ancient national disputes getting in the way of a common objective. We're arguing about trite things.

The current polish government is not far right, it's simply center right. This should be obvious as nothing even moderately resembling far right would be allowed to even make it into office thanks to the kikes.

Let's fix that for all of europe, from the ground up, with our own efforts. Easier said than done? Of course, but arguing is counter productive.

who totally wasn't expecting in the long run for their 'generosity' to be rewarded with the collapse of the nation state and their entire armed forces being drafted into Germany's new 'EU' army

it really doens't matter who he's descended from when he hires jews to run his entire campaign.

Trump is damage control, for people who are fed up with niggers, mexicans and muslims.

He's not going to remove them, despite the fact they already make up a whopping 40 percent of the population. He's simply going to talk about building a wall and how he can make money.

He offers no cultural, nor ethnic solution to fix the broken american nation state. He simply will do certain things to keep the masses at bay.

But Poland is still a beggar nation, it's just that now they're drunk and start to pick fights like a Strassenpenner who has just been given five groschen and he went out and bought Korn with it. Soon he will sober up with a bloody nose and start crying again.

Just like Obama couldn't get everything he wanted done because of the system, Trump will face the same kinds of problems.

However Trump will remove a fair sized chunk of the 11 million illegals. The rest will self-deport.

More importantly, it will be a sea change in American public culture where it will no longer be okay to waive the Mexican flag everywhere. This is important.

Not true.

The american public is suicidal. It's white men and women encouraging spics to raise those flags and crying for war against their own race.

The jews have certainly won the battle, but this will be the last if controlled opposition is all that can be mustered as a retort.

Europe and her colonies are as good as dead if this board and the far right continue to invest in kosher politics like the alt right. Believe me, I say this not to kill optimisim, but to instill the reality of the situation. We need can't be satisfied with this. We need to keep pushing even harder than before.

this

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES POLES

WE WANT TO BELIEVE IN POLSKA, BUT WE FUCKING CAN'T

You are delusional or a massive shill. I have impression you are this faggot who tries to destroy every Polish thread. But I see you stopped using "subhumans" toward everybody. Did they give you training to shill better?

This is a huge problem here, there is a lot of retards who are like the guy above you said - "DUDE JUST WAIT FOR HITLER". They are false nationalist, they don't give a fuck about nationalist states, they just want one massive hitler-state. How can anybody be serious with making nationalist state through subjugating other nations under it?

You mean when we were partitioned, as 2nd Commonwealth, Nazi occupation, Soviet occupation or post-soviet occupation, you fucking retard?

Go fuck yourself.

It's always like this. It's annoying, but as you said - being bad goy makes me feel good.

Nobody here wants or likes Turkey. Go take a break, Chaim.

Hitler was going pretty well until he sperged about war. In 1938 he had everything and he jumped into the war like a retard. inb4 poles and kikes started it! he dindu nuffin, stop watching greatest story never told, it's full of lies.

Germany is draining Polish economy and treat this place like their colony, you must be retarded, there is no other way you are this stupid.

Already stated multiple times. Read the fucking thread.

yeah you are the same faggot. Filtered and reported, took me some time to find you, piece of shit.

Poland is a country that has been invaded and split apart many times, they are also somehow still religious which is an oddity in god is dead europe.
The polish people have a savior complex and would probably go down fighting the jew if they had to

dude why is your fucking government sucking Turkcock. Just tell me WHY

beacuse fuck EU, thats why

so you're just trying to get Turkroaches to rape the rest of Europe as a big F U to Merkel?

if you cant deal with sandniggers yourself, you dont deserve to live, kike, either europe will wake up or it will fall. Besides its the proud teutonic germans that want to take them, why Poland should oppose that?

k

Yeah people have really started noticing how the EU is just another long winded extremely kikey way of conquering Europe
fucking germans always trying to be like the Romans even when they were the last to come under Rome

shit/10

pope licks nigger feet

whats to be expected from a brazilian half-breed born in a corrugated iron shed in shithole central

He's a 100% Italian blooded Argentinian actually. WTF

wow even worse
a 'im not a nigger anymore' Argie

He's shit, but he's a totally White guy

bump 4 importance

Must be the remnants of the goon cuck invasion.

he just wants to shut down anti-EU people who don't see the EU means German power which is good for everyone

OBLIGATORY POST

jew
rekt

i may have jewish roots but at least i don't jerk turkcock off

Fuck off kike. The EU is a shit idea in the first place so it deserves to die. Hopefully the British will exit as well.

Gas yourself immediately.

Because of massive welfare payments by UK and Germany.
Also because of parasitic migrant workers sending money back to the country and becoming local slum kings, buying up properties in Poland on British minimum wage.

This.
Paid for by German and British welfare + stolen native worker's wages.

tell me again kike why its problem for you?

bump4more

It's all real in your mind, retard.

The idea of early EU was pretty based, what kikes, libtards and, well, some German-French politicians did to that idea made it as it is today. I'm not aiming for d&c, but it would be nice if Germans, French and Russians could stop devastate Europe for a while - either via wars or economics.

Yeah, German in power is good for everyone.

Chaim, you ain't lying anybody here anymore.

IP already changed?

jewish roots aren't all nonEuropean

my jewish roots are 90% Slavic and Romanian

bump

Polan will destroy Germany for good.

shut up germanophobe

The PLC got destroyed by fucking Sweden of all places.

oy vey muh progressive judeo-islamo-germania

did you get triggered, Hans?
xD

progressivism is not all bad, mormon

The funniest part is where the German government created modern communism by inserting the bolsheviks into Czarist Russia to intentionally destabilize the country! What a hoot!

disprove me dick, progressivism makes u think smarter instead of judging someone on their group only

I am a nationalist but anyone can join any nation

Id say this is only ok as long as its capped so that a strong core population who holds the unchallenged majority always remains.
At least for ethnostates, in the new world it doesnt make sense.

I'm not really here to hate on poles or other slavs, most of the poles I've met has been decent, hard working people and I wish them all the best in their own countries.

But if you think the post soviet states are any less corrupt and controlled than western governments you're living in a fantasy world. There is a reason why these states are not being targeted now. The genocidal agenda have always been targeted primarily at three groups of people: germanics, anglos and nordics, also known historically as white people.

Before the bolshie revolution russia was pretty much a caste society, you don't learn about this in the institutional jew. The aristocrats were white, primarily of nordic descent (the rus tribe,) ruling over the mainly hybrids you know as slavs. During the early soviet times all these aristocrats were brutally killed off. Thus, the agenda is finished in slav countries. No need to flood them with immigrants. The few phenotypal whites remaining (like the pictures you see of white polish girls) are a tiny minority, with no cohesion or agency, in these states.

Now, let me reiterate, there is nothing wrong with being a slav. But slavs are not the target, as should be obvious, and so they are a dubious ally. They've been turned on whites before, and not too long ago.

You should ask yourself why this shilling about how terrible whites are and how great slavs are is going on. It's obviously heavily targeted at white nationalists.

on Holla Forums its easy to spot Jews

High IQ is what makes a country prosperous. IQ is 40-80% hereditary depending on which geneticist you ask. You'd be a retard to let low-IQ genetic groups into your country.

because the country considers it to be against human rights of the Polish people to their own country, Polish presidential aide Krzysztof Szczerski said on Friday.

Beautiful.

I need to buy something made in Poland to encourage them. Any idea?

oy vey, looks like Poland might soon need a "regime change"

Jesus, man. They're fleeing the sinking ship to work anywhere else BUT in Poland.

holy shit, gtfo of Holla Forums cuck

hallelujah

Polish people are invading all Europe with their shitty workers and their cheap prostitutes. They are alcoholics, rapists, violent and stupid.
For the sake of Europe : Poland should be shared again between Germans and Russians.

this

and it will be

I'd rather see Germany get shared between Hungary and Poland than see Poland get taken over by Germany , it would only become more land for shitskins to settle in thanks to your "leader" Merkel.

We should give Germany back to the French, Italians, and Poles instead.

racist

lel there won't be any germans in a decade

There might be some left in Schlesien and Danzig

the 250 000 euro's thing is made by this guy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3573384/Hungary-accuses-EU-blackmail-introducing-fines-250-000-MIGRANT-countries-not-quota-refugees.html#ixzz47sMRfaJz

Any dutch ards want to beat him up if we are lucky?

the arabs will work for you instead

Merkel is a Pole, just like the EU leader Donald Tusk. This just proves Poles should not be in charge of anything. Remember, Europe's golden age was when there was no fucking Poland.

Just like a German to shuffle blame off onto another race. Ever notice how all those (((Jews))) all have (((German))) surnames and not, say, English or Italian or Slavic?

how did that happen
its not like all the jews didnt just change their name where ever they go?
the jews have a long proud history and would never change their names, you know that because the jews are an honorable people and would never want to disrespect their lampsade ancestories who fought for free soap and ghettoes

she's half polish dude, merkel is

Yeah, there's no jews named Wesley Clark, Antonio Gramsci or Vladimir Ulyanov.
Or Angela Kazmierczak, for that matter.

Guys blaming german people for jews changing their names where-ever they go.

Reminder that there is an empire on that map, because it was mostly empty space anyway.

Oh no, the jews are proud of their rich heritage and would never want to disrespect their ancestors. Every jew just uses a stage name because they need to lie to the goyim and steal money. Every jew has a real name filed at the local synagouge and each jew has a tatoo on its forearm to identify it with its real authentic jew name.

Yea , back then Germany wasn't ruled by a jewish shitskin lover. Unfortunately , Germany is now a mere shadow of it's former self. Poland is also a shithole but at least it's not ruled by cucks.

if it ever existed

Look at all the (((Hanses))) crawling out of the woodwork to defend mother Germany.

she is half polish look it up u faggot

its called vaterland
your welcome

now got gypity jew da someplace else
how about in your local ghetto
maybe you can go fuck a rat in the gutter?

It's funny, because there's plenty of kikes with the -owitz surname suffix.

Never seen a jew with a name ending in -chenko though. I guess Ukraine must be hyper redpilled then.

probably all jewish
but definately possessed
by 666 demons like all jewish

Fucking kek this is seriously the most dedicated shill in existence. How many times has this guy single handedly destroyed any thread related to Poland now. It has to be in the hundreds or even thousands.

>Albanian people are invading all Europe with their shitty workers and their cheap prostitutes. They are alcoholics, rapists, violent and stupid.

fixed it.

You must everyone always attack poland?

GODDAMN

Poland just doesn't stop being based.

Did they throw off ZOG behind closed doors or something?

looks like it, just look how active shills are lately, spamming literally every thread which shows after u press ctrl+f "Poland"

We have socialists in power that can't say enaugh how great EU is and dropping free gibz right and left and raising taxes and burocracy. Based as fuck.