You Guys Need to See This: Confessions of a Former Hillary Shill

I posted their write up below and edited it down for you. I kept the meat of it. You can read it in full at the link below.

>4) Dirty tactics. This is where things got really bad. We were instructed to create narratives of Clinton supporters as being victimized by Sanders supporters, even if they were entirely fabricated. There were different instructions about how to do it, but something like this (dailykos.com/story/2015/10/31/1443064/-Dis-heartened-Hillary-Supporter) is a perfect example. These kind of posts are manufactured to divide and demoralize Sanders supporters, and are entirely artificial in nature. (The same thing happened in 2008, but it wasn’t as noticeable before social media and public attention focused on popular forums like Reddit).

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/
archive.is/2a7wY

These cocksuckers are amongst us, pretending to be us in order to subvert. And with the general election now beginning, they have millions of dollars being poured in from deep international pockets and they're now only left with one target, us.

Other urls found in this thread:

catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/14.15.html#subj6
lasvegasnow.com/news/police-probe-possible-shooting-at-sanders-office
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, they've been here for months. I believe since the first of this year.

Yeah no shit, we get bombarded by some next level, super saiyan tier Jew propaganda and shills. You think a little Jew puppet shill is gonna do shit?

It's like going back to the first level after beating the boss, it's really nothing.

I'm going to assume the shill is also including us into the mix. Don't play this fucking game of the moral highground. We aren't scum, we are people who want our race, culture, and nation to exist in the coming centuries. That's all. Sure there is some unpalatable types here and there, some weirdos who I personally wouldn't befriend, but regardless we're still allies in the fight against evil. True evil, the evil that will destroy our people and our countries for the sake of what? Greed? Jealousy? I really don't know, but something I know for a fucking fact is, we are not scum, we are fighting the scum of the Earth.

Post this shit on Holla Forums as well, so bernouts will join us in bashing Shillary.
never considering them as allies though

We kind of buddied up with them after Iowa, but split really soon after. Pretty much after NH.

bump for exposure. OP wasn't a faggot today.

These are some nice hearty lels. Too bad the whole internet will be voting Trump before the election, and Bill Clinton's cumsock can just be imprisoned for indefinitely.

Kill yourself for not using a filter. Why do you even have that saved?

This board's biggest problem is how hard it is to have a decent conversation without people screaming about shills every three posts. They may not have succeeded in changing minds, but they have succeeded in dropping the average level of discourse.

Not a great return on investment by any means, but better than nothing.

implying we can* identify shills from normal posters

The reference to scum and the faggy-finger-quoting in the OP, le "what are you doing with your life" moments meme, which is immediately followed by the reference to a Capitalized Proper Noun organization and the suggestion to the first person pronoun to be a quitter; interesting bait. Inadequacy and insecurity as an exploit.

They do though.

Blows my mind every time I realize this.

How the fuck do you get hired to shit post. I'm struggling to pay the bills as is.

I remember seeing this here months ago

That's back in November or December. It's good to see it getting more traction even if it might be a work of fiction. People love seeing stories of a member of an opposing group having terrible realizations of everything being a lie or that that they're being used for truly evil intentions unbeknownst to them.

It's kind of obvious.

Hey, shut the fuck up.

There's no way Bill came inside Hillary, that's Huma Abedin/Webster Hubbel's job.

Infiltrate, Subvert, Destroy.

???

it'd be a shame for hillary if this article started making the rounds again on facebook and reddit huh….

Also archive of op's first link for those interested.

Why are you saging??

Whoops leftover from another thread. Posting on my phone means the sage field remains filled for some reason even in a new tab in a new thread. Go figure.

You sometimes will post through a proprietary browser that keylogs you, if it's an expensive contract.

Our memes are too powerful. If they remain among us they will break and become as one of us.

It's really flattering that they spend money trying to corrupt us.

It shows they know how dangeorus and powerful we really are.

You know those "marketing firms" you sometimes hear about?
This is essentially what half of them are. I know because I worked for one a few years ago.
It was never anything really scummy though. It was for that 2011 Green Lantern movie, I was told to do shit like make threads on movie forums promoting it, and write positive reviews on IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, etc.

Bump

I want to believe.

How can I be one ? I have over 300 confirmed trolled persons and spent my teenage years talking shit online on image boards.

inb4
I'm not the one who shills this meme
WE NEED TO MAKE THIS MEME STRONGER!!!

This is old and who cares? We all know shills exist and know how they operate. We aren't plebbit newfags.

Normies…

It's from April 22nd, digital media consultant.

April, 23. So it's even newer. And here's another bump for your snake ass double sage.

Take that meme elsewhere, you bought memesman.

We can though, based entirely on content and conflict. That's why you trust NO anonymous chan poster except yourself.
not even me, user.

My bad guys. I forgot their entire marriage is a political sex scandal and her political career is just marginally avoiding an FBI party van each day.

I wish companies like those would just disappear. I mean, they do nothing for society except try to control thought and opinion online.

Of course they are, shills are real and we have plenty on Holla Forums (sadly).

fuck your forced meme

There's a ton of shills that learned, ironicallyto scream shill at every opportunity in an attempt to devalue the term. You can usually tell the difference, but people just causally posting just see the word shill vomited nonstop. I try not to call shill unless it's obvious, but it's obvious so much that it's rough to discern when to call out and when to just block. There's enough trolls (aka, shills who do it for free) that the word may have lost some of its meaning, but regardless, there are a lot of people who post "in bad faith" for lack of a better term.

I saw this months ago. Some fags posted it here back then. The article you linked took it from plebbit.

Amateur.

bump for importance

Has anyone posted this to /r/SandersForPresident yet? They already hate Hillary, but this is pretty bad even by normal Hillary standards.

Holla Forums and /n/ has been flooded with anti-Trump threads since became a nominee.

I noticed that too, they just started shouting shill at every random post, thinking this would make it impossible for us to know when there were actually shills.

It doesn't really work like that though, we don't work on the basis of mere semantics and never did. The specific words used do not and have never mattered.

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT THESE BAD GOYS SAID ABOUT EMPEROR TRUMP!

Kek

How new are you OP?

We've known about this for… Basically forever.

The shills are real, it was never an uncertainty.

Shills get paid to post on halfchan
Goons pay out of pocket to shitpost there

Which is worse?

You have to ask?

Well, I guess goons have proven to do it out of passion, at least. Shills sold their souls.

Or this post is a fake demoralization post that was actually posted on reddit in order so that it may be posted here, in order to D&C this board

A meme that makes no fucking sense is not a meme!

bump

They're about the same.

Cruz/Hillary bots get paid, but are so obvious they only fool fellow dummies that would've fell for shills doing it for free.

Goons have a longer script with better infiltration and damage control, but a script is a script and they become just as obvious as any other shill when you recognize the pattern. They also have to pay to shill.

fuck off with your shitty forced meme faggot

You'd be right if, for example, there were Hillary supporters on here that desperately wanted to believe their campaign wasn't dirty.

All it really does is, true or not, assure us that the Clinton campaign is shitty, the bernouts are useful idiots, and Trump is still Numero Uno.

ahhahaha oh wow

Honestly, this board is quite difficult to shill, which is probably why they send robots so often, or just make a new thread every time.

Not only are full/pol/acks notoriously paranoid and assume everyone is a shill (which is GOOD, as it forces people to argue the merit of their ideas), but anyone who tries lurking Holla Forums for long enough to fit in is likely to have their eyes opened.

"channers were more difficult to manipulate than we originally thought"
Well no shit, we actually know about the existence of shills as a real career and know how to spot one

Halfchan is pretty beneficial these days, as a filter.

The name is mainstream enough that the media tend to use "4chan" when referring to ANY anonymous imageboard, so they're the ones who get hit with the influx of shills and newfags who just heard about le dark edgy racist "dark web".

("Dark web", for these people, being any part of the internet that isn't Facebook.)

nigga bill is balls deep in a 14 year old as we fucking speak, that fuckin horndog hillbilly hasnt been anywhere near her rancid puss in generations

I know, it's just hilarious how they think they can succeed here after getting BTFO into quitting on the imageboard equivalent of reddit.

The open internet itself is a filter now.

The "dark web" is basically the new "web", and people who can use and understand it are the new hackers, at least according to the Man In The Street, who describes in these terms anything he can't control and doesn't understand nor wants to.

That's how they described the internet in the 90s, at least. A dark, secretive place made by, for and populated by weirdos and pedophiles. Which wasn't totally untrue.

Imagine if Rato and Hillary had a baby…

Yea, fucking sign me up!

Shill for sHillary for pay during the day, Shill for Trump for free at night all over my sHillary shillings (but via Tor). Keep dox of everything I see and do, and selectively release when it's all over to get a triple dose of Top Kek!

They really don't seem to have any frame of reference for what they're dealing with here.

filtered

They're shilling really hard today.

With my years of experience, I should really apply to a senior consulting position on professional shitposting.

let's play spot the shill!

yor a troll
not a shillary

Or r U?

doubles never lie

i can't wait to see how shilling goes during the general. already there have been a few "THERE IS LITERALLY NO WAY TRUMP CAN WIN STOP TRYING" posts here and there.

BUMP

Millhouse is more of a meme than your shitty oathbreaker shit

sage goes in all fields

bump

Let them shill. It sharpens our bullshit detectors.

Please tell me that's photoshopped.

So when is Anita going to show up on a reality show?

I fell into "online consulting" about ten years ago. Used to be in media pre dotcom. Got to know some advertising types and artists and even a few politicians but they are all scumbags. Gerald Celente expresses my feelings about them best.

You know art school had been teaching "meme magic" for many years. I picked up a few things I use for OC but I used to layout newspapers, which is a skill you can bring to OC too.

You bastards are magnificent.

Where is your clown now, eh bye?

catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/14.15.html#subj6

This Labbe character cut off RIME, A Fidonet clone some of us used.

I never met anyone off the Internet in the early days without a group of 3 to 5 friends. Today I rarely do meet people in person because you end up meeting people like pic related.

interesting, anything more on this?

she has them "fuck-me" eyes

Even her staff hate her.

Surely, but in this case it was a marketing group that was given money to shitpost, so only through contracts was the company the chick was in was in any way connected to shilllary.

I can't imagine what reading pol for a job for 6 months does. I do it for free. But I want to. Can you imagine a full Israeli seeing themselves trashed all day? I bet we have caused suicides.

Honestly, fam, if I could get paid to hill Shillary, I probably would. I'd just do a shitty job at it.

Speaking of shills, I haven't seen that tranny Liz around here for a while. Xe had a very specific posting style that made xir stick out like a sore thumb. Anyone with half a brain could figure it out whenever xe was shillposting.

Do you think xe gave up when Trump was effectively established as the nominee? Did xe finally kill xirself like everyone here recommended?

According to Bernie, they do. And even the scum on cuck chan says he wouldn't lie

I don't think anyone thought Bernie was being dishonest, he's just a moron. He' just an old communist who's completely out of touch with the world, but he wholeheartedly believes what he says. He's not trying to convince people what he knows to be false like shillary might, he just doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Bamp

This is what John Flynt looks like when he isn't in his Brianna Wu costume.

Someone over at /n/ is pushing some "Trump = Fart" trash. Hillary is really not getting her money's worth.

Shills now are a lot worse than that. Advertising movies is a lot different from advertising destruction and presidential candidats.

Bong here: they're right but it's very archaic slang. Probably only people in their 50s and older would use it, and even they would probably prefer the phrase 'breaking wind.'

Amongst the majority of the population the word 'trump' is now completely synonymous with Donald J., and that's not going to change anytime soon.

R.I.P. my former favorite board.

Ah, I see. I can only assume it comes from "trumpet"?

Oaths broken shill?

CUCK

The only way i would spend money on this board to shill for hillary is shilling against bernie, and that is debateable since there arent too money bernie supporters here (or at least not openly).

Just when I thought Holla Forums may not be so much under attack. Mods are dead or something?

waddap boi

how come the judenpresse is not writing anything about this … oh wait …

I call cuckchan the scapegoat, they take the blame for all the shit we actually accomplish.

.net Holla Forums is the most condensed high tier pol.

Anyone coming here to be 'convinced' of anything are WAY the fuck out of their depth. Imagine some old middle age highschool never been sports star stepping onto the field with a team of super bowl champions. Do you think the team is going to do ANYTHING other than fuck with him in every possible way? Fuck trying to help that idiot. This goes for both Holla Forums hive mind team and its enemy ((them)) shill teams. They send their best here to try and stop us, but to us they rarely preform as well as some gutter level school nigger ball team, yet are serious contenders to our shitty little sheep friend that stepped into the wolf den.

We go OTHER places to spread the red pills faggot. This is just our oasis of shit and piss, a place to cool down and relax while hopefully finding original content, kekes, dank memes, and maybe a happening or two among friends (of a strange savage sort).

Holla Forums tier certainty has reached the level of science. There is no convincing the battlehardened Holla Forumsack. Reality has beat him to the point that his very soul carries its marks. Someone should gather all that Holla Forums knows into an systematized treatise. Would rival Aristotle.

That and she may have done a hit recently.
lasvegasnow.com/news/police-probe-possible-shooting-at-sanders-office

Will she blame it on "gun toting Trump supporters" or "THE BLACKS"tm, whom she has such a good relationship with.

That is a dank idea.
I'm more a lexicographer than an encyclopedia guy, how do we go about starting this?

I always forget about this stuff, then threads pop up like this and I remember pics related

more

low energy tbh

It's not a fabrication. The system is rigged in her favor. Sanders getting far larger crowds and even somehow raising more money just makes the corruption painfully obvious.

just like some germans didn't want to be nazis anymore when it was clear the war was lost

I dont get it, its just a recolored pepe

your memes are shit tier tbh

gas thyself

Good. Let them come.

Let them spread chaos and diversion. Those who are on the ball know what's up and won't get swayed by pro Trump and pro Hillary shillsters.

If by now you haven't figured out that the whole election is decided years in advance, I'm sorry but the battle is lost for you. You will just be another leaf in the wind.

(((They))) will see that those who seek and worship the truth will not be decieved by their flashy marketing.
(((They))) will shut us down in an attempt to halt or slow down our influence on society as a whole.

(((They))) will fail and create a shitposting, racist, sexist monster that feeds on the tears of salty liberals and SJWs.
In shutting one stream of communication in knowledge, (((they))) will force the thousands of angry shitposters to go out into the streets, if only to find others who think alike.

It will be a glorious end to the 500 year tyranny of the Jew.

The fire rises! You all can feel it now. The urge to rebel, and resist. Your leader has not appeared because he is not ready. Only after he has gone through the trials of steel and fire will he appear

Have another bump

don't be a pussy cumskin suck a dick

I already heard about this, but missed it, what were goons shilling?

someone needs to edit that trump gif with Israel at the end

everyone should read this for sure

Over time it's become increasingly clear that a lot of shills do little besides scream "shill" at everyone and everything even resembling a productive discussion, to degrade the board into cuckchan tier low energy meme spam.

Can't count how many times I've seen a genuinely interesting thread get derailed entirely by the shrill screams of two or three IDs just calling all parties shills and strawmanning both sides.

In fact, I'm okay with their existence. Lets the ones who can see their transparent bullshit segregate from those who can't.
It's some form of elitism, some filter.
It's like thinking that through struggle man becomes his best. If you know everybody's out to get you, you're ten times the man you would be if you remained in your naivety.

Reminds me of my country, they literally had shills (we call them cyberks) that were mostly on twitter (it's real big here). They were so obvious that there was a big journalist piece on them from some important journalist.

Some worked at offices, and the cheaper ones at home.

The pay was said to be bad, though, so I wouldn't even try. But a hundred US American dollars per week, that's more impressive.

This is the way to go. You could just dedicate yourself to shitposting normally as you do, but if they have some keylogging software you're fucked out of your pay.
The thought of having a boss telling you "you need to apply harder" and having some motivational posters about shilling is also funny.

Imagine an israeli shill converting to Christianity.

these made me sweat. it's in the fucking SSRIs. holy fuck.

good catch user

It does come from Trumpet, yes. My parents always called it that and as I grew up I was not allowed to say "fart" especially not in front of my grandparents. They insisted that I call it "passing wind" but I was allowed to say "trump" as it was the least uncouth slang term, in their minds.

So it's not a dumb forced meme, but it isn't a word milennials will say.

t. Bong