Jews and long term planning

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Jews are shit at long term planning and after a while their plans blow up in their faces? I mean after WW2 if they all fucked off back to Israel and stopped Jewing whitey then their wouldn't be any future problem for them.

Instead they're running a race against time to destroy white nations before people stop giving a shit about the holocaust due to time.

Haven't they been fucked over a million times in history due to focusing on short term profit over long term goals?

Is our victory inevitable or at the very least will the Jews lose too?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.si.edu/2014/08/new-species-ant-offers-compelling-evidence-controversial-theory-species-formation/
endchan.xyz/pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With Jews you lose.

They plan on running away. They have a whole holiday that's a bugout bag day. They have to sleep with sandals tied, and they spend time living in tents and other retard shit. That's because of course jew religion teaches crimes are OK if they are against the outsider.

As a parasite doctrine they must also have an evacuation plan.

All parasite doctrines have an evac strategy.

The parasite analogy is so utterly true.
What's best is that it isn't even bigoted or 'racist' in nature - it's rooted in fact.

It's a fucking shit meme that completely ignores the millennias-long history of the Jews in powerful areas like finance, politics, and the media/ideological areas.

Being a master schemer means factoring in all the outcomes: plans, counter-plans (what the enemy is planning), contingency plans (plans upon plans failing). If it was the case that they were shit long-term planners, then you'd see their contingency plans and counter-plans not work.

Yet, every time the Jew seems to be on the precipice of failing, they seem to find a way out in the long-term. That says to me that they their planning and schemes are not what we think they are ("LE JEWS ARE BAD LONG TERM PLANNERS"), and are in fact good at long-term planning at the contingency and counter-planning level.

What few realize is that the NSA has them busted collaborating.

For example, in Anaheim, the press reported that there was violence at a KKK rally, buried the clarification. What actually happened was the jew who "saved" the life of one of the KKK "members" (who was wearing a custom uniform, not a Klan outfit, as the press seemed fond of putting up as an image - they being jews) in fact was the very person who had arranged the whole affair, in his synagogue.

That is the meaning of the "Synagogue of Satan."

But it's worse, because the NSA is in on it, they know, and they are actively protecting, facilitating, etc. their crimes.

THE VERY EXISTENCE OF SNOWDEN'S LEAKS IMPLIES SUBSTANTIAL COLLABORATION WITH THE JEWS, WHO ARE A CRIMINAL CONSPIRATORIAL COALITION

We have our own criminals. Why do we need bi-national ones?

Stick yourself in the anus, FAGGOT JEW!

BURN IN A FIRE FOR YOUR CRIME OF FAGGOTRY AND JEW

*all according to the process of law, procedure, and so on

Their long term goal is white genocide and they have done an excellent job. You're retarded and you should feel bad

Notice how any post on Holla Forums that goes against shill-like memes (like the Jew planning meme) is automatically denigrated as being Jewish?

This is pretty much why I think White Nationalism and various other family resemblance political positions are destined for failure, and that we will likely lose.

Why?

You guys don't have an ability to learn about your enemy. Any time someone tries to capture a more realistic aspect of the enemy, it is shut down with dipshit remarks from anons like yourself. It seems to me that the "Jews are bad at long-term planning" meme is not only wrong epistemically (it goes against the facts that the Jews constantly find themselves within history in positions of power across countries, and now the planet), but also instrumentally (it makes you all actually underestimate the Jews, and that there is something teleological about the way they are going to fail, and that we are destined to win). Both these aspects are highly dangerous for anyone trying to put together a plan for defeating the Jew.

But, yes, call me a Jew. You're an idiot, and why I find myself coming back here less often, and actually starting to find myself agreeing with the reactionaries and actually sitting the coming war out, because the pushback will be led by morons who will fail.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THAT IS A FUCKING JEW
GET IT OUT!
BURN ALL THE JEWS!

*lawfully, and with due process

Knowing when to stop averts catastophe
-Tao Te Ching

This chinky lesson is one the Jews have never learned. Their fundamental sin is that they are literal, legalist-style thinkers (wedded autistically to verbalism, written law, etc.). This means they cannot think holistically, in the sense of gestalt.

Thus they have a one-dimensional view of reality and just keep pushing and pushing, never incorporating feedback in the form of self-criticism into their worldview. As a reslut, they always take it just a little too far.
America is arguably the best thing to ever – EVER – happen to the Jews. Not even good goy Darius the Great of Persia who freed them from the Babylonian captivity has been as good a goy as the American people and leaders have been. If they had only exercised the teeny-tiniest bit of self-restraint, they could have quietly enjoyed unimaginable prosperity for centuries to come in the new world. Instead they promptly shat their new and coziest nest ever on an unprecedented scale, as you noted.

I mean, looking at America circa 1900 it would be almost inconceivable that such a vast bounty of fertile land, resources, and national character could be subverted in a thousand years. It took the Jews only 70 years to fuck up EVERY aspect of life in a way our forefathers would not have imagined possible in their wildest halucinations. The not only bit the hand that fed them: they gnawed off the whole arm to the shoulder, cannibalized the internal organs, and bled the corpse bone-dry.

It really is a staggering state of affairs. The mind reels.

I blame air conditioning. Like bedbugs, they can't take the heat. The real reason they left "Zion" was because of (real, historical, archaeological) climate change.

Nigger please, whether it's us or the Muslimes that strip of useless desert was always going to be their grave.

Face it, Yahweh is the greatest troll of all time.

shill harder faggot
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/oven/

The "jews don't long term plan" propaganda is such obvious bullshit. banking, neocons, hollywood, mic, education, etc., etc. it was all long term planning.

JIDF plz go.

There's no evidence Lao Tzu was non-white.

Yes.

But it's funny to make them think there's no plan (as a lot of them aren't in on it. It makes them panic.)

So keep repeating this dis- info:
JEWS ARE BAD AT PLANNING! EVERYONE IS ABOUT TO TURN ON THEM! NOTHING IS PLANNED OUT!!!

also, Jews are sociopaths, so they're perfectly OK with slaughtering their own brothers for a dime, though only in extreme cases

Yeah right chaim, you're directing this bullshit to pol, not to your tribe.

Yeah right chaim, you're directing this bullshit to pol, not to your tribe.

no posting "flood detected."

There are different levels of jews. They are like reptiles. Some don't get the top info. They adore the power structure, and worship the most hellish beast! Yet they may be consumed…

Nice to come back to Holla Forums after a little foray back to Jewchan… pic related

ffs read poetry. God damn it. You stay in that shitty chatty fb/twitter jew-negro crap you'll just lose, man.

You know… I might just do that.

Good. Make sure the authors are white, non-jews.

With Jewchan you poo-in-the-loo-chan.

also

insider.si.edu/2014/08/new-species-ant-offers-compelling-evidence-controversial-theory-species-formation/

It's more rudimentary than that: Jews are caucasians themselves, so are part of whites(Even if they don't share the same culture as the rest). As a result, the dissonance from such is what will cause white nationalism itself to fail. Others might make it though.

Use and lose strategy is practically inbred into their DNA by this point. They are opportunistic with zero loyalty to host nation.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol

. .

Shit, OP, what did you do? You brought out the JIDF! RUN FOR IT! THEY'RE TRACING ALL THE IP'S AS WE SPEAK!