Kalergi Plan

Kalergi Plan

The Kalergi-plan has received too little attention imo. This is basically the outline of how to get rid of the white race so the master race (Jews) can rule the world…

Pic related; Merkel receiving her gold for betraying Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800205.us.archive.org/0/items/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Praktischer-Idealismus-2/Coudenhove-kalergiRichard-PraktischerIdealismus-Adel-Technik-Pazifismus1925201S.Scan.pdf
germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/PraktischerIdealismus.pdf
renegadetribune.com/jewnited-nations-mural/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is the basic outline of this master plan, but if any Germanbros are here, the full book is availible here:

ia800205.us.archive.org/0/items/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Praktischer-Idealismus-2/Coudenhove-kalergiRichard-PraktischerIdealismus-Adel-Technik-Pazifismus1925201S.Scan.pdf

(original scan)

Or transcripted:

germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/PraktischerIdealismus.pdf

I forgot to write about the prize she received:

"The Presidential Gold Medal is awarded by B'nai B'rith every few years to honor the recipient's commitment to the Jewish people and the State of Israel."

This is fucking depressing.

But I thought Japs are based, Holla Forums?

We don't even need to say it anymore.

Hapas dude, hapas.

He never actually states any of the marked words in his book. He never said anything like "Europeans should mix with Africans so they become dumber and can get ruled by pure people", let alone "clearly".

This picture is retarded and this whole thread smells like stormfag shit.

Redpilled !=! being blinded by propaganda and baseless hatered.

Also, even if he said this (he didn't in any form), It's not Merkel's fault to receive such a shitty price, she probably never even read any of his works.

hatred*

-to*

Sleepy.

Anyway, this thread is stormfag shit.

Leftypol?

Anyway, any German speakers who can give some translations of his books?

Aaaand, Merkel did *something* to deserve that prize…

Huh? Do you want to be deluded? Just saying how it is, he never clearly implied all that marked stuff in the picture here (first and especially second paragraph).

Obviously the image makes extrapolations and inferences based on his text, but he clearly states that "the man of the future will be of mixed race… The Eurasian-negroid race of the future…will replace the diversity of peoples and diversity of individuals." He's a kike, he's smart enough to ensconce his true intentions but it's blaringly obvious from his tone that this is something he considers positive and hopes to see happen. But he can't complete hide his kike because he then goes on to rant about how his desired white genocide will make Europe "more refined and educated" and protect his fellow Chosen "instead of destroying European Judaism."

The problem with your assertion is that most of the board can't read German so we'll have to take your word for it. He could have said anything in his book but we can't tell without listening to an, obviously biased, source.

The oven's preheating schlomo

Here is a video about the Kalergi-plan it's in hungarian but might consider duing some dubs for it later.

First of all an interesting quote I found:
Triumph des Mannweibes über die wirkliche, weibliche Frau; sie führt nicht zum Siege - sondern zur Abschaffung des Weibes.

Emancipation of women does in reality mean the victory of the "bull dike" over the real, feminine woman; it does not lead to victory but to the abolishment of womanhood.

Now to the racemixing part:
stärkt den Geist.

Incest strengthens the character, weakens the spirit. Crossbreeding weakens the character, strengthens the spirit(mind).

Where incest and crossbreeding meet under lucky auspices, they create the highest type of human, who combines strongest character with sharpest spirit (mind).

Where they meet under unlucky auspices, they create a degeneration type with weak character and dim witted mind.

The human of the far future will be a mongrel. The present day races and castes will have fallen victim to the increasing overcoming of space, time and prejudice.

The eurasian-negroid future race, externaly similar to the old-egyptian one, will replace the diversity of people with a diversity of personalities.

der Russe als slawisch-tatarisch-finnischer Mischling;im modernen Europa der Russe als slawisch-tatarisch-finnischer Mischling;
weil er, unter allen europäischen Völkern, am wenigsten Rasse hat, ist er der typische Mehrseelenmenschen mit der weiten, reichen, allumfassenden Seele.

Precursor of this planetary human of the future is the russian as a slavic, tartaric finnic mongrel; as he among all european people has the least race, he is the typical mutli-soul human with a broad, rich, all-encompassing soul

His strongest antipode is the insular brit, the highly-bred (overbred) singular-soul human, whose power lies in character, will, one-sidedness, typicality. Him modern Europe has to thank for its most closed, most accomplished type: the gentleman.

Is there a full translation of this?

You're the expert kike

butthurt nigger detected

Well, yeah, and? That's a matter of fact. How is he some kind of super villain when he just stated a fact?

He doesn't even say this is his agenda or that he wants them to be easily ruled or some stuff.

Not worth it.

/retarded stormfag thread

JIDF detected

ah the famous space time racism continuum

He was a Japanese-Austrian Supreme Gentleman who was married to a Jewess.

are you joking?
i even heard talk about it in the mainstream media.
of course with the part about the jews omitted.

People should stop thinking only in extremes. Stop acting like deluded stormfag racists and making up things. There is no need for this.

Treat yourself to a long rope and short stool lad.

where do you think you are?

reported for leftist shilling, I hope you get banned

Herman Rosenblat would you do it again?
Herman Rosenblat answers: Yes

Proof of why Jews need to be exterminated

Both he and Mises were also deeply involved with the Hapsburgs and Rockerfellers as well

renegadetribune.com/jewnited-nations-mural/

Thank you! I

The few lines you translated are almost a blue copy of the translations on the photo.

Even this, where he talks about breeding out the European race (?), is damning enough. How bad is the rest?

Maybe not in general, but I read little about it here, and I've never seen a translation…

Why would Merkel get the Jew-prize? What did she do?

Excellent, thank you.

I would dig to the bottom of this if I could speak German (as in translate his works etc.), but at least it's public that he was in B'nai B'rit and some Germanbro translated parts of it earlier…

Everything he translated looks like the version in OP, more or less.

He was also the leader of the Paneuropean Union

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union

Looking around us, his "prophecy" about Europe being overrun by Arabs and Africans turned out pretty well…