Halfchan banned us, so here we are

Halfchan banned us, so here we are

OP's original post:
"Alright Holla Forums I've had enough

What the fuck should I do, Holla Forums? I've fucking had enough of this shit, every single day I listen to these liberals spout their beliefs in school, and the moment the other viewpoint is brought up they get bullied into submission. Pic fucking related. I'll post more of the feed"

I'll post the dox information if you guys are interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/asofsquirrel?fref=ufi&pnref=story
youtube.com/watch?v=QXFR1L_gOg8
tips.fbi.gov/
latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/2011/04/classical-music-still-works-at-dispersing-loitering-teens-.html
plato.stanford.edu/entries/speech-acts/
jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off back to halfchan

You can't do anything but shut up and take it. Its their civilization now, and it will be plundered and sucked dry until it collapses.

GIVE

post the dox

No. Fuck off.

All I can tell you to do is stand up for the substitute teacher in whatever way you can. Dox won't help anyone in the long run and could make things a lot worse.

You need to go back

Name: Rachel Kingery (Free Meme Machine, as she nicknamed herself on FB)
FB profile: bringrachel.thehorizon
Study: Hillcrest High School
BF : Gavin Ekker
Mother: Kim Kinyon Kingery (kim.k.kingery)
Father Rich Kingery (rich.kingery)

white pages SLASH name SLASH Richard-R-Kingery SLASH - SLASH 5cv91iu

grandma - mary.kingery.1
grandapa - dave.kingery.7

Pic: Gavin Ekker got cucked

Don't post the dox info here. Talk to the dean about it. Say that this girl was on her phone the entire time and she's threatening to get this guy fired. If she posts the dox, send it to the fbi.

You really are a cuckchanner, arent chya?

Her and BF
Carl the Cuck look alike

Cool defeatist post you fucking faggot.

her insta

POST THE FUCKING DOX

It's time that we fought back, it's time we make these cunts as afraid to speak as they've made us. If we don't do anything they're gonna keep steamrolling.

I love you Rach-poster.

You should've just passed it to your substitute teacher, he probably has public email.

But that's probably out of the question now.

The man who says he'll murder the substitute
(Rachel Kingery liked the post)

Zac Bynes
facebook.com/asofsquirrel?fref=ufi&pnref=story

Works at: Native Grill and Wings in Tuscon Arizona

fuck off, your kind isn't welcome here.
kill yourself.

I'm not the original OP from 4chan

wew

Jesus Christ

What is the absolute maximum number of edges a thing can have before it essentially just becomes a circle or sphere?

Infinite

Zac Bynes

Report the people saying they're going to harm the teacher to the police and let the teacher know that a couple students got a target on her back. Tell her what they said and get her to file another police report as well. It will be taken much more seriously from her than you.

Screen cap that bitch as well and archive her shit and if you're not afraid then call her out for being the facist/communist/1984WrongthinkGestapo/authoritarian/anti-free-speech-activist she is. ( not that it's wrong to be a facist but calling her one will probably work well on turning normies against her.)

if she doesn't know who you are first see if you can trick her into giving you copies of the video first (for example pretend to be a sjw libshit as well and maybe say you wanted to create an essay or video response to the lecture to post on your progessive blog)

watchout about Facebook though because if you're sharing redpilled stuff on fb she might see through the lie.

Having the original video file would probably just be if you're paranoid and want to keep it just in case she cuts parts out and edit's it to make it seem like the teacher is racist. If that happens you can share the original video file or the cut out parts of it and call that bitch out.

Other than that you could just release the video file prematurely and blow her load early so she can't really make much of a scandal out of it or lie about something right in front of people's faces. Especially if you share the video with something like "very horizon expanding! Learning new view points and not being afraid to question dogmas is certainly progressive!" To hide your power level or some shit idk. Im sure you can think of something.

That's really all I can think about now but this is just my thoughts. There's no guarantee any of this will work so think for yourself and decide whether it's a good course of action or not you lazy faggot.

Report them to the administration with link/archive of the convo.

Play it like you are concerned about political ideologues planning to harm the instructor.

I'm not the original OP

Can anyone get a long screenshot of the Facebook convo without the names marked out? I'll look for the administration's emails

This. Report them to the school/police.

Ruin them. Ruin their reputations. Ruin their careers. Get them arrested. They need to be hurt.

I mean OP is obviously a piece of shit who doesn't know one of the main rules. Not your personal army. But you can't make up something that retarded. Biomedical debate squad? It sounds like some shit out of mystery men.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXFR1L_gOg8
No I'm not going to webm it, it's fucking friday.

Since when the fuck did kids talk like pearl-clutching middle management women? Where did these little shits come from?

As well as all those beta males emerging from the woodwork to rush to the aid of a self-professed LGTIBBQ.

What is going on.

She looks like the offspring of an ayylmao and a coked out crackhead.

This is what modern schooling, media and the internet created.

It will only get worse before it gets better.

you're missing an important part of what I said. Yes report them to the police but even better get your teacher to also report them afterwards.

2 reports will be paid more attention to especially if one is a female teacher who is concerned for her own safety

No one knows who the substitute is

Screencap it and email it to the FBI as a tip.

tips.fbi.gov/

Tell them you were in the class and you believe this person will actually make good on their death threat.

I think you might have missed the part where OP os not the OP from halfchan.

Sorry you're right I was posting too quick and recklessly for my own good

Which one's the she?

MAKE THE RIDE END

Find out who else might be in the class to write what happened in the class before she can get to it. If the school gets conflicting reports about what happened they'll be less likely to act than if only negative feedback is heard about the sub.

what compels a person to take a picture like that and show it publicly

Methinks it's past someone's bedtime.

Here's the full thing, does anyone know how to combine it all into one picture?

Stand up for sub. "You are not allowed to bully someone into submission just because they don't share your opinions." If you want a personal army, use the PA thread on >>>/baphomet/

first pic was wrong

paint or whatever and file past the other ones in a row.

Proxy up and create new account. Start defending the sub stating the "indoctrination" goes both ways and theyve been chugging the same kool aid to long to know the difference.

There's nothing personal about this, I am not the original OP on 4chan. I think it's time that we finally stick together against these liberals and their fear mongering

Make an appointment with the Dean of her department and stick up for her. Explain to the Dean that the culture of recriminations for wrongthink on campus are a detriment to education.

For bonus points approach members of the class who appreciated the discussion and get them to come with you.

There's also a dean of students and a dean of academics. You can do the same with them.

He's not in higher education, colleges and universities don't use substitutes.

fuck this is shit ignore it, redoing

Her clinical instructors would love to see these tweets.

i thought guitar and metal was cool but now i don't know

If she recorded the teacher, and what the teacher said is as moderate as you make it to be, then all that needs to be done is that the video is procured and discussed publicly.

If your blogposts are so cancerous that they got you banned on cuckchan, maybe you should reconsider life. The solution is staring you in the fucking face, you faggot.

I love posting this reminder; average_metal_fans.wav.

Is she a vampire who sucks all the testosterone out of her boyfriend?

Not a tranny but she has the face of a teenage boy.

Doxing is against the rules on 4chan

The school will probably side with Rachel, since schools are mostly liberal

In metal like in most musical genres after mass media there is a ton of utter shit and subsequently shit fans.

Because there is a strong identity side attached to it (I never joined that) of course leftists are going to hijack the thing. Not surprisingly, most explicit left-leaning metal is completely derivative and mostly bad renditions of what has been done over and over.

As another side note…

latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/2011/04/classical-music-still-works-at-dispersing-loitering-teens-.html

Metal enjoys the fandom of perhaps the most archaic peoples on Earth, and Classical is used to drive away delinquents, which I will use as the other example as I often encounter the clumsy argument that mass consumption leads to degeneration, but to be more on point, it's when the mass consumes to satisfy their own indiscriminate and base tastes, rather than consume toward some ideal set down by the desirable elements among their own.

You might sometimes hear that Shakespeare is comparable to any modern soap writer in that he appealed to the mass, but that mass was an entirely different creature, more informed by the ideals of a closely related elite. In a similar way, we have Classical, still widely listened to, but whether the individual piece was composed for prince or pauper, it was done so at a time when both at least had the same designs.

MUH PR

Jesus Fucking Christ

FACEBOOK TWEETS / 10
A
C
E
B
O
O
K

T
W
E
E
T
S

/

remove this

stop being a faggot

What in the fuck?
You know, we get called the racists, bigots, homophobics, transphobics, terrorist, etc. But honestly, what the fuck kind of thinking is this.

You know damn right we're interested.

Don't blank out the names you fucking faggot OP.

I dunno, effective? Killing someone is nearly guaranteed to stop them talking, and discourage others from talking like them.

She looks British, which means there's no helping her.

That's true. You know, I almost wish that Trump didn't win so we'd have Clinton as a president so the Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo could happen. Man what I'd do to hang these fuckers from the highest trees from their feet, and just beat the living fuck out of them.

It's a shame that Trump's gonna win and make America great again.

If all is lost - and I do agree with you on that one - we can at least milk this situation for cheap keks.

Read the poets. Read Socrates. This is the means the white man expresses his woe.

What do I mean? I mean that the "blues" of the white man is elaborate poetry, philosophy.

Why is this? Because poetry is a game of numbers.

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR JEW POETS
Jews abound in the land of the arts. They like to steal. Always inspect the identity of poets for Jewishness, and dispose of them if they show any of the usual signs, such as degeneracy.

Agreed, this is some next-level geometry.

Just have to overcome the conditioning that the Left places on everyone, in that their tools are inherently evil, except when they absolutely must use them for the most moral purposes.

If a lion doesn't want a leopard in the same area, it kills it. I'd even go so far as to say that death is moral, in that it's not enough that good things survive, but that bad things also die.

There are other examples, but mostly just try to understand that nearly all rhetoric, actions etc that the Left uses aren't inherently evil, they're just being used for evil ends.

Ask a hindoo. Math is for whites.

Never had a moral problem using propaganda, doxing, whatever. But just killing someone for having a differing opinion when you preach a message of "equality" and "diversity"?

No matter how much times I see the cognitive dissonance, it still never ceases to amaze me.

Another poem. Poetry has been bashed by jews (in all the jew sitcoms etc) and shitty shockingly awful poems have been written by jews, making them seem even worse. Poems are the stuff of a people. The written stuff.

It's not entirely cognitive dissonance, the Left just mostly rejects objectivity and any possibility of it, hence words have no meaning beyond whatever reactions you can provoke with them.

Read about speech acts for more insight:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/speech-acts/

Fucking THIS

Alright that makes sense.

Um no.
This:

Well, their particular rhetoric is that combined with hatred for Western civilization for any number of reasons, possibly that they're mongrels that can't present or act White, conditioned guilt, overactive empathy, so on.

Raspail gives distilled, perhaps archetypal, descriptions of a wide variety of these in "Camp of the Saints", which you may be familiar with or have already read, but if not the latter, then certainly it is worth a look:

jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf

Break her phone

Civic Cowardice: The Post

Every time.

Die in the fire and cleanse our species of your genetic inferiority.

Those unwilling to fight to survive and thrive deserve no life and no protection.

I got a better idea.

Take it from her and make her parents punish her to get her phone back.

But I think it better to use poetry. It's inscrutable to them! Really! It's amazing! You can communicate with intelligent whites with poetry easily.

It's a way to signal sentiment without their ability to recognize the content.

That's why they attack the poem in general :-)

In the same way, the NSA attacks encryption.

I'm SHOCKED

Poetry in cracker runes for max effect, I should think,

Raised by single females, women teachers, jew propaganda outlets, jew curriculum.

Can you call cops on her to press charges?

Done. (content different)

Hmm. Gotta rework it, seems…

Call the cops anonymously OP, because you fucked up and dropped dox. Cops are going to be far more interested in OP than some dumb bitch whining that someone has a different opinion than her if they find out. If OP was smart, he'd have been behind a proxy at the time. If he's retarded, the guy making death threats will join him in jail.

You've basically given her the opportunity to claim oppression at the hands of someone whose trying to "stop justice from happening", if you're found out. Should have just asked for advice and done what suggested before blowing your load. Given Holla Forums's reputation, you're gonna have a lot of bullshit coming your way if you get caught.

Still needs work, but I'm getting there ^_^

Grand idea. It seems these stupid runes don't differentiate between some vowels.

fix'd

lol except for fucking spellcheck…

oh well… one more go!!!

being totally rad

I have a feeling that wish isn't uncommon around here

It's an inexpensive knife available on Amazon, made in China.

To answer your question, a totally awesome person.

Scared? Because, son, THE
ROPE WILL RISE AGAIN

Kek.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

bump

kys dumb goy

What the hell did you think you had to do? All you had to do was give us that leftist girls real name, address, phone number. We will destroy her entire life within one day.

lol why
We ruin these scum every day just for fun, why wouldn't we help OP

This degenerate whore has herpes

NYPA and looking at the retards in the pics you're probably underaged.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

What the fuck are you talking about. Maybe in America metal is cucked, since your top metal bands all have Jewish members like Metallica, Pantera and Megadeth for example.

But in Europe, metal fans are like 90% nationalists. Folk metal and other metal with nationalistic lyrics is huge here.

Sorry, mixed up the embedded stuff.

How about you fucking leftist scum quit pretending to be everyone's parent and fuck right off.
This is the most condescending shit I'm going to read all week.

What a fucking idiot. My college degrees are REEEEE'ing. A public primary school is not a federal institution no matter what kind of funding it's receiving. In fact, there is no such thing as a "Federal establishment of education," unless you count the DPS or something.

Second, Establishment Clause and Free Excercise Clause are THE SAME DAMN CLAUSE, which prohibits the creation of an official state religion, but PROHIBITS the state from infringing upon a citizen's right to express their religion–exactly the opposite of what this dipshit is saying.

Third, "separation of Church and State" is NOT IN THE FREAKING CONSTITUTION AT ALL.

noice

Um, which one is the girl?

REPORT HER TO SJWLIST.COM

Is she trying to get someone fired because she doesn't like their opinion? If yes, she is a SJW. If she is a SJW you must

The only way to stop these creeps is by fighting fire with fire. SJW love putting people in blacklists and destroying their livelihoods. The way you fight back is by putting THEM in blacklists and destroying THEIR livelihoods.

Imagine the butthurt when ten years from now a prospective employer runs a google on her and finds out she is a free speech hating stalinoid.

Imagine the butthurt when word spreads around school that the bitch just got marked for life as an unemployable live grenade no rational employer could possibly want anything to do with.

Imagine the butthurt when you or someone else gently reminds her about this little thing called karma and how trying to disemploy people can backfire and how its actual backfiring on her was predictable.

Oh look the cock-raches are infecting Holla Forums again :^)

Why waste your effort trying to reason with retards, when you can just show their claims to be a crock of shit outright?

If you just want to "pwn le stupid lefties XDDD" instead of targeting the basic premises of their claims and beliefs, maybe you should fuck off back to the Youtube comments section. If their claim has no leg to stand on, then it'll never get anywhere.