Immigration is the only issue that is important...

Immigration is the only issue that is important, I don't care if Trump blows Jewish dicks and eats Palestinian muzzie babies for breakfast so long as he deports anchor babies and their degenerate parents.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL ONLY IMPORTANT ISSUE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS BUT YOU STILL SHILL AGAINST THE BORDER LORD

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/5299216.html
newobserveronline.com/legal-migration-overrunning-us/
newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/fences-work-no-migrants-breach-hungarys-fence-with-croatia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like you, user. I am hoping you're a newfag suggesting murcans are finally getting desperate and angry enough to come on here and express their frustrations

Shit should be changing now!

Build the wall. And an America first foreign policy. That's enough.

right after Israel.

J-J
I-D-F!

I'm more worried about taxes. You can deport as many mexicans as you want but I'm still fucked if taxes continue to be so retarded high.

well if a lot of legal one s decide to leave too, then democrats and rinos will certainly have less voters

You're not from around here, are you?

1) Spics are all on welfare.
2) Illegals send all their money home to Mexico.
3) Illegals don't pay taxes.
4) They get their cousins and anchor babies to all vote for more welfare and higher taxes.

This is why immigration Trumps all other issues right now.

It is not the only important issue, but it is the most important issue. Even if Trump decided to flip flop on every other issue I would still vote for him because of the wall. Keeping out illegals, refugees, and undesirables is of the utmost importance.

Donald Trump's tax plan would help the poorest Americans

8ch.net/pol/res/5299216.html

This. Also what other politician in the Race Bothered his Arse to encourage Britain to vote Yes in June, backed the German Population to overthrow Frau Merkel, criticises and clearly despises the EU's Immigration Policy. It's quite clear he believes in keeping Europe Pure.this suggests to me that he is playing the Elites at their own game. And the Best thing is they don't even know it.

Kikes push immigration.

Not saying Trump personally can't like Jews, that's his business I suppose. But he needs to get it out of foreign policy. That's all there is to it
No more gibs for Israel, no more sparring the globalist influence and the kikes that have it with loose "free market" trade agreements.

You do these two things, the kikes become harmless. At least as far as America goes.

Pretty much, these goals are attainable.

They'd still control the culture, user. That's probably their deadliest weapon after control over coin.

Outlaw usury again. The Jew finance for Hollywood dries up overnight.

Holla Forums - Politically Incorrect
"We don't care if Trump blows Jewish dicks!"

bump

Its always been about the wall and deportations. If he did just those two things it would be more than any president has done in 60 years. It just so happened that Trump was a shitlord extremist and helped shift the overton window. Still riding those two things.

Most know what we got ourselves into, but like Ron Paul some are eventually going to latch on too tight and be disappointed. We use him not the other way around.

42 IS TRUTH
NOW WALL ALL THE TIME
TELL FRIENDS ABOUT THE WALL
TELL FAMILY ABOUT THE WALL
TELL TWITTER ABOUT THE WALL
TELL FACEBOOK ABOUT THE WALL
TELL EVERYONE YOU MEET AT ALL ABOUT THE WALL
WHEN AT THE STORE, SOMEONE ELSE SAYS HI, TELL THEM ABOUT THE WALL
WHEN CHECKING OUT, SAY HEY, HEARD ABOUT…. THEY'RE BUILDING A GREAT BEAUTIFUL WALL
WHEN AT THE BANK CASHING OUT YOUR CHECKS, SAY HEY, HOW ABOUT THIS WALL?
WHEN SAYING HELLO, SAY "WALL, YO YO"
AND WHEN FINISHING A CALL OR MESSAGE OR EMAIL TOO: WALL: BUILD IT TALL, THIS WALL, BEAUTIFUL!

everyone knows this. kikes and hillary employees are just on here pretending.

nah. It's more than that. The trade deals and to stop being a bitch for globailism. No more working class/middle class killing scams like NAFTA.

DAMAGE CONTROL

A wall won't stop shit. Israel(Trump's greatest ally) has mine fields, a giant wall, limits construction material to an entire country, and shoot on site orders and those little brown fucks still get in. You think some stupid fucking wall (that honestly probably won't even get built, Guantanamo Bay anyone?) is going to stop shit? Fucking please. They already have massive amounts of tunnels all over the Southwest. Fucking kill yourself.

What matters is telling Israel to fuck off so we can finally take our country back and be America once again. That's not going to happen with a massive zionist cuck like Trump.

meanwhile white women don't have babies because muh feminism and the non-whites already in America will breed out the whites in a few decades.

Filtered

Build the fucking wall

GO TO HELL, JEW!!!!
IT IS YOUR HOMELAND!!!!!

This is what is known in the biz as a hurt butt.

^_____^

They can't help but fuck up. THEY are butthurt.

THE WALL THE WALL
THE WALL THE WALL
THE WALL THE WALL
THE WALL THE WALL
THE WALL THE WALL
THE WALL THE WALL
THE WALL THE WALL
THE WALL THE WALL

The rhetoric in this thread needs to fucking chill. To rebut what the OP is saying, if Trump is playing us to get power like people has guessed, then he will fuck us. No questions asked. He will be no better than any other politician and maybe in some ways worse. He will not do what he promised or suggested he would and the situation we all find ourselves will get a lot worse. His stance on surveillance, the bathroom bill, and other topics should make take caution with him. Him seemingly start to align with the mainstream should just put another nail in that coffin.

To the anti-Trump crowd, we honestly don't know what game this guy is playing. He is brash but not an idiot. Maybe he is thinking the long game and maybe the worrying points are him trying to appeal to the center or mask his true intentions. Him starting to reach out to big players for money is out of necessity before he turns on them in the favor of nationalism. We have to remember the fact that the establishment is going to put a LOT of fucking muscle behind whoever runs against him. Unless he sells out in which case this will all be just another shell game. But we won't know until we see more.

I am not saying trust Trump one way or another. I just think we need to approach this with calm. Our enemies want us to turn on each other and get worked up so they can divide and conquer. We cannot allow this.

Fix this fucking website Hotwheels.

I don't want Hillary in office. Simple as that. We all know that everyone else was set-up to let her win. Trump is at least taking it to her better than they would and exposing shit as he does. If he is playing a part, the jews are stupider than we think then. If Hillary wins, it is game over. The shit they pushed with a black president won't be compared to the shit they push with a "white" woman president. She will not only have the sjws and leftists defending her but white knights of all stripes. It will be terrible and she will have absolute free reign.

Trump's family is full of jews. He's incredibly wealthy. Generally, people like this believe the White working class to be the single most dangerous population group that has ever existed.

I don't have the quotes on hand, but Trump and his son were basically describing a system of expediting "good illegal immigrants" into being citizens. White nations are incredibly dangerous places for jews to be isolated in – that's why niggers and spics and ragheads and all manner of non-Whites are brought into the United States in the first place.

Draw your own conclusions.

newobserveronline.com/legal-migration-overrunning-us/

The figures are therefore clear: if legal immigration is not addressed by the US government in the next few years, then no matter what the outcome of the 2016 presidential election might be, America will vanish under a Third World flood before the middle of this century.

you silly internet pickaninnies

I tend to agree with OP.

Everyone who puts their own political agenda above saving the country is a traitor.

Pretty much. Legal immigration has done just as much damage as illegal. It's unbelievably bad. Even if he wins, if there are tens of millions fewer non-Whites in the US by the end of his first term, he'll be one and done.

Trump is curbing legal immigration as well, he says most of our immigration should be from Europe

What needs to happen is
THE WALL
needs to be the drumbeat.

It's the winning message, and sure, lots of other things matter, but the fucking
WALL
is the path to VICTORY!

Why?
[fictive debate:]

I don't blame you for not wanting Hillary in because you are right. She is a psychopath and a zealot which means we all (save for people being paid to be on this site) would be lined up against the wall. We all have too much skin in this game to let something like that happen but these are the cards that we have been dealt.

I don't believe that Trump is playing a part for them personally. I believe he is either doing this for the country or completely for himself. He has said enough to make us all worry but I don't think enough to completely disqualify him as a candidate that the majority of people on this board would vote for. I say that last part because we are a wide variety people from different walks of life that see different things in the man. In that I cannot speak for anybody else but just bring up points. I think the coming months will be very telling on what kind of strategist and man he really is. Thank you for the discussion by the way.

This is one of those topics that makes me like Trump. At least he is discussing it in non PC terms and, if he is legitimate in what he says, I think we all know he would pick a cabinet that would wisely help him fix our immigration issues. Along with the will of the people, maybe we all can work together to fix our republic for the better.

The man speaks a great nationalist narrative. We can all see that and back that. Again, not trying to overstep my bounds. I only speak for me but this is something we all agree on from what I see. But it is nothing if it doesn't come to 100% fruition. The border patrol agencies all support Trump. Why? Because they are fully capable of doing their job but are cut off at the knees. He cannot go back on what he is campaigning for. If not for us, for them. Can you imagine putting your heart and soul into defending this nation only to be spit on for it? Then a glimmer of hope comes along and for the first time in a long time you really feel like you will be appreciated for your sacrifices. Now imagine that glimmer of hope turns out to be a lie. Put yourself in that border agents shoes. Imagine how dejected you would feel. That is the same feeling that the good cops and the folks in our armed services (the good ones at least) are also feeling.

If he doesn't defend our nation, he will do so much more damage for destroying the hope we have all finally felt.

DIE IN ETERNAL FIRE JEW

The wall is the equivalent of Obama pledging to close Guantanamo Bay. It means absolutely nothing because it won't stop anybody from getting in, just like Guantanamo bay closing won't stop the government from just using other facilities. But it's a hot button issue and a good way to sucker people into voting for you.

FUCK OFF JEW

Fucking lying jews.
Sniveling lying nasty jews.
Nasty evil vile slithering jews!

When I first heard Trump say
My first thought was

Then look and behold, the liberal world SHITS ITS PANTS because a single politician wants to uphold basic border laws. das wraycis!
I've lived in Texas all muh life and never knew those jumping beans could just swim across.

build the fucking wall

hAHAH You're both jews!

I'm jewishwanna go read our yiddish talmud and eat infant foreskin from Israel-approved vending machines

Tbh fam, economy is pretty important too.

Build a wall and deport them all. Employee Americans by creating the largest deportation force ever.

I want Trump's face smiling really big on the wall, facing the Mexican side, saying 'You have to go back'

newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512

Trumpstein supports amnesty… top kek

>newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
Can't see, won't load. Where is the server hosted? 'Newsweek' sounds like a bluepilled medi outlet for shabbos goyim who defend Israel

So it's Trump approved then?

AT LEAST WE HAVE THE CONSTITUTION

The Wiemar Republic was a very white place

A wall + a barbed wire fence then:

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/fences-work-no-migrants-breach-hungarys-fence-with-croatia/

Explain how telling Israel to fuck off is going to stop mexicans from entering the US illegally.

There's only one way to find out. We already know what Hillary Clinton is.

FUCK OFF, JEW

FUCK OFF, JEW!!!!!

Listen retard, pretty much everybody saying don't vote for Trump is a shill or a subversive. We all know what to do. That doesn't change the fact that your thread is shit and you should feel bad about how dumb you are for wasting your time.