NOTICE THE THREE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY HAPPENED AFTER DONALD TRUMP BECAME THE PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL...

NOTICE THE THREE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY HAPPENED AFTER DONALD TRUMP BECAME THE PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE:

1. He officially received the support of Jewish Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson.
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel

2. He named a Goldman Sachs, Soros funded, Hollywood Jewish banker as his National Finance Chairman.
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

3. He officially condemned anti-Semitism and denounced David Duke for the third time.
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So who we voting for than?

So, vote for Benjamin. Terrific guy. Terrific leader. Great for Israel."

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

WHO OTHER THAN TRUMP?

If he keeps merchandising, I think ill go McAfee out of spite.

If you want Hillary to win that badly, why not vote for her directly?

That cartoon would make as much sense if you replaced Donald Trump's face with Benjamin Netanyahu's.

Is this some kind of ironic Trumpstein reverse psychology shilling? It's asinine.

How is this any different than Trump having Jewish grandkids? What kind of moron supports Trump when he has jews in his family and gets annoyed when he appoints more jews?

Are you telling us "vote natsoc third party, clearly their 1% of the vote will shake things up"?

Don't vote for Trump you guys.
The elections don't matter.
All of the candidates are jew controlled.
Just don't vote for Trump.
Not that it matters either way.
Seriously, it doesn't make one bit of difference who wins.
Just definitely don't vote for Trump.
Because it doesn't matter either way who wins.
But voting for Trump is a mistake.
Not that I care.
Not that it matters.

Yes, Trump is a big time cuck for Israel. No, there is no one better. No, we have to think realistically, only a Dem or a Republican will get into the White House.

Trump at worst will be great for some lefty salt and delaying the inevitable. At best, he makes America great again and starts the big pendulum swing back to the right and conservatism/nationalism.

You have to vote, goy. It's the law.

You have to vote for either of the two Zionist puppets that we give you, goy. You have no other choices.

Mass democracy is the only legitimate form of government, goy. We say so.

Get out the vote, goy.

Be sure to vote, goy.

Your vote counts, goy.

Dan you are persistent, I'll give you that.

You're still a faggot.

Thanks Shlomo you are our greatest ally.

I see a lot of shill threads tonight.
Nothing has changed, we dont expect Trump to gas jews, and were not surprised they remain in the power structure. The fight is not over just because a nationalist president is elected.
Sage

Trumpstein paid shills you are persistent, I'll give you that.

You're still faggots.

Has any nominee in the general election ever been openly antisemitic?

Nixon is the only one I can think of (skip half way through the video)

sage

Bump.

Who should I vote for?

Thanks OP, I've decided to vote for Trump because of the points you brought up.

One other thing I left out:

4. He tasked his Jewish AIPAC lobbyist deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner with planning the Republican National Convention:
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878