London gets first muslim mayor

more rapefugees inc.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/07/sadiq-khan-elected-mayor-of-london-labour

On the bright side, I haven't had a single conversation with normies who thought that a muslim mayor was a good thing.

It's a shame but I'm not too worried about it. I'm just glad I don't live there.

just further proof that there are too many Muslims in London, I would like to know the exact number or maybe someone who lives in the UK who can give a rough % cause most online stats are eather outdated or inaccurate

I think they'll be reflecting on the fact that whites are a minority in London and may never again elect a white mayor. RIP pillar of western civilization

God I hope he's our Obama.

Congrats bongs you're all but conquered.

Not going to happen. Labour is fucked anywhere with a white majority.

lol

I think it was estimated that only 40% of London is white British. Outside of eastern europeans, the majority of the rest are muzzies and niggers. If they vote at all, they always vote labour, their main benefactors.

Thankfully labour in this years' local elections have had a major loss. Probably thanks to the idiocy of Comrade Corbachev. UKIP had a surge, too. This likely isn't enough to make a real difference, but I like to think we're on track and it's only upwards from this point, even if it's not going to be noticeable for a time.

TERRORISM WORKS

REMINDER ITS NOT ABOUT NUMBERS BUT INFLUENCE.

TEN MEN WITH GUNS CAN SWAY A HUNDRED.

A RELATIVELY SMALL AMOUNT OF INVADING MUSLIMS CAN SHIFT A COUNTRY.

ITS CALLED
ISLAMOFORMING.

THEY ARE NOT HERE TO ASSIMILATE THIS IS PART OF JIHAD- HIJRAH- WAR THROUGH IMMIGRATION.

YOU STUPID FUCKERS!!
They brag and talk about this constantly.

Islam is not a religion
Islam is an all encompassing totalitarian political ideology invompatible with Western ideals of freedom.

Your governments are failing their primary duty - to protect you.

Meanwhile, Michigan has a majority Muslim city council, and it isn't even Dearborn.We need to build a wall around Detroit and the surrounding infestations.

Only thing that surprises me is that Sweden hasn't declared a national day of mourning since Stockholm didn't get their mayoral position MUZZ'D first.

Won't they just demand to import more "diversity" to cleanse those white areas though?

This is fucking terrible news.

Britbongs explain yourselves, what is your battle plan?

But Hamtramck is a small municipality surrounded by Detroit. London is one of the biggest and most influential cities in the world.

Not saying the former isn't a problem as well (Hamtramck is an abomination in which every other person seen on the street is wearing a burka and business signs are exclusively in Arabic), but London being ruled by a Muslim is far worse. Europe's Muslim problem is very seriously reaching conversion levels, and all European countries will be majority Muslim within our lifetimes unless they do something drastic to reverse course.

Around these part such sentiment is bullshit. Honestly, the bongs should start making guns and put an end to it themselves.

Sweden already had a muzzie minister of housing and urban development. He recently had to step down due to strong ties to terrorist organisations.

This Khan bloke is on record calling moderate muzzies dogs or something isn't he?

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Well they did, actually, they had dozens of them, and look how they just gave it all away. We deserve what we're getting with apathy and hedonism as our sins

There hasn't been an implicit White country for Whites alone.

Hence why there needs to be a White only country controlled by pro-Whites.

So the White race should just roll over and die because of past failings instead of finding our strength again and saving out race from the mud hordes?

Don't forget, London is majority non-White.
So of course all the muds and muzzies are going to vote for one of their own.

LUXEMBOURG FOR THE SMALL GUYS, RUSSIA FOR THE BIG GUYS, BANE COUNTRIES FOR YOU!