TRUMP BLASTS ELIZABETH WARREN

TRUMP BLASTS ELIZABETH WARREN
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oPfDw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_(given_name)
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728777599560892416
youtube.com/watch?v=o2kfAr2h5NE
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/oct/29/facebook-posts/critics-say-elizabeth-warren-lives-54-million-mans/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SACAGAWEEABOO

SEND HER OFF THE RESERVATION

I do enjoy the word goofy.

I find this pretty rustling.

The memetic energy is flowing lads. Trump has chosen the next memetic assault.

Have I got bad news for you, user.

The Twat Ticket is gonna get fucked.

Fucking hell that's perfect. She is goofy as fuck.

Should have went with Chief Sitting Cunt

Chief Prepping Bull.

lmao

YOU CANT SAY INDIAN THATS DEROGATORY

ITS NATIVE AMERICAN SHITLORD

This bantz is absolutely brutal!

That's Rick Wilson's Indian name

Who?

kok

Go to hell, dumbass

I'm 1/53rd native american so I'm culturaly diverse and ethnically enriched

Do it! Massachusetts would turn so red it would make Bernie jealous.

How so?

I am 1/32th Native American and therefore, not white.

This is my people's land whitey.

YES! I've been waiting for this bitch to be put on blast. Hope this goes somewhere so she can be exposed.

It's ridiculous that it takes Trump to finally call her out on her Injun bullshit

Okay "user" please enlighten me on where its from.

WE WUZ ELIZABETHS N SHEEEEIT

Elizabeth Warren is the senator of Massachusetts. Bernie people blamed her for Sanders' loss there, which was a close vote.

archive.is/oPfDw

Dangerous Don strikes again!

That doesn't make any sense, Doesn't Injun Lady like Sanders?

MEME IT

Learn to pick up on obvious sarcasm, autist

It's a Hebrew name.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_(given_name)

Here's how it goes down from here:

Trump firing off two more tweets against Hillary.

She backed Clinton instead of him recently. Bernie fans are seriously pissed about it.

What's your point? It's European now. Or do you really believe Jews are Hebrews?

Ha! Probably a cunts unite type deal, since Warren and Sanders are are on the same spectrum.

THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Bernie supporters like Elizabeth Warren, so Clinton in using her in order to get them mad at Trump (when Trump and her argue back and forth), which is being done because she doesn't want those supporters to vote Trump when Bernie loses. She is trying to create a divide between Bernie supports and Trump. It's also used to get those supporters to be more willing to back her.

SEND HER TO THE RESERVATION INSTEAD

Where do you think we are?

I bet it's that plus Hillary having all that globalist (establishment) money behind her.

Women don't actually believe in anything. She's just backing whatever her FEELS say.

If her feels said Trump was somehow better, she'd go with that.,

He's at it again with more bants!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728777599560892416

Can Elizabeth Warren handle the bants?

Savage

You should see Elizabeth Warren feed, she's fucking triggered!

Yeah she's chimping out.

Literally does nothing in the current year

She is a goofus.

Why is he attacking Joe and his show? They're the only fair people to him. Is he pushing for a 3rd party and coming out against him?

WHO IS ELIZABETH WARREN?

Fucking super leftist Dem that based her whole election campaign on her 'Native American Heritage' Everyone else is too scared to call her out on it.

What have we created Holla Forums?

Is he not native?

That is odd. I watched each Morning Joe show, and though 3rd party was mentioned, it was not really pushed. If anything, they come off as pro-Trump or neutral.

VERY ODD.

lel, she*

Looks pretty white to me!

I mean… I'm 1/32nd native. Can I claim gibs?

Although that nose…

Anyway let's ramp up the pressure and find out if she's a sham

Yeah, especially Mika, she is actually pro Trump at times and Joe comments on his abilities and all that, this is actually the one time where he's in the wrong. This was uncalled for, I don't understand, I hope Morning Joe doesn't start bashing him, they're the only people that give him fair coverage.

He's doing Joe a favor. People accuse Morning Joe of playing favorites which means they are actually fair and balanced with Trump. So he is creating fake heat with Joe who can take is due to his years as a politician. If he attacks Joe, it makes the accusations of Trump being buddies with them seem less so.

Also, since there is proof that they do go after Trump just as hard, this will make anyone who questions the idea that there is beef as looking like they are crazy or biased themselves and thus not worth listening to. He's simultaneously helping Morning Joe, creating an outlet that will be fair with him, creating fake heat to give them more attention and thus more ratings and thus more power and leverage at MSNBC, and making any doubters look foolish, biased, and unreliable. Trump might as well own MSNBC once he's done there. It's all part of his plan.

Maybe something behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Joe is a cuck, even more so since liberals have started inviting him to their cocktail parties

Well Mika is a bit for Hillary; however, she is more than fair to Trump when all things are considered. And Joe comes off more pro-Trump than neutral it seems.

Overall, Trump going after a show that doesn't really hurt him… bad move. Especially is he goes after Joe… which he seems to have done.

And he writes a column for the Washington Post, right? Any Trump bashing in that?

I thought she already admitted to lying about being indian? This was a big scandal back in the day. I suspect Scott Brown, ardent Trump supporter and possible VP pick since he is a quiet-spoken version of Trump, to show up since she and the sjw media stole his senate seat and he has an axe to grind.

Liz the Injun in now crying SEXISM!

WILL THIS BE THE BLOW THAT DOES TRUMP IN!?

It's like people forget Trump had a fake feud with Vince leading up to him showing up in WWE. This is getting heat off of Joe from people accusing them of being biased towards Trump.

No, it actually hurts Trump more. The reason is there will always be news that takes someones side, and right now it's mostly anti-Trump news. It's not about Joe proving he is also anti-Trump, but rather about the rest of the media FIXING ITS SHIT.

Overall, what Trump tweeted was bad.

Joe started going cuck and asked for a third-party run by Romney or something.

first time browsing trump's twitter? every tweet is like that. i honestly believe libshits sit around all day pressing f5 just waiting to call him an asshole.

Yes, I sometimes forget he's a genius and everything he does is planned. Joe's had to explain several times he's not for Trump and he's being unbiased and objective when talking about Trump. I just hope he tells Joe it's fabricated and they're cool behind the scenes because I'd hate for Morning Joe to go against him since they're the only fair people to him.

I think above is correct, but I'm not sure it could be anything.

Yeah it is odd, because Joe does come off pro Trump at times. I sometimes think he's for Trump and he puts on a show so he doesn't get shit on.

So he did? I didn't watch todays show.

There's also this, I'm not too sure about this move by Trump.

You're trying too hard.

No, rather Joe needs to PUT THE HEAT ON THE REST OF THE MEDIA to stop being so anti-Trump. Joe isn't the one who needs to fix himself, or attempt to look anti-Trump to PLEASE THE REST OF THOSE FUCKS.

Again, this is BAD. People watching morning Joe don't need to see him attacking Trump too.

No, that doesn't make sense. How does Trump attacking someone hurt him when he has done this many times before to other people? How does Trump going hard after Joe hurt him when he has done so to Joe on his own show? He got into a screaming match with Joe before. This is to deflect a lot of the crap the show has been getting. The show actually had to make a compilation of all the times they went hard on Trump because of this. They had Rob Reiner getting on them and outright debated him on this point on their show. This does nothing to Trump since it is not out of character or out of the possibilities of how he acts. Joe, Mika, and Trump are also very friendly with each other.

#PaleFaceWarren

#PaleFaceWarren

#PaleFaceWarren

Get it trending

Oh good idea, tweet it at Trump aswell!

This is also very plausible, because they are good friends and have been for years now and I don't think Trump would throw it away for a small comment like that, Joe's said far worse things about Trump and has hung up on Trump before. It does seem likely it was to get the heat off Morning Joe being pro Trump.

Do it faggots.

It's been getting RATINGS because it isn't anti-Trump. Again, his tweet was bad. The rest of the media needs to fix itself, instead of Joe being more anti-Trump to get in line with the rest of the media.

That will get him labelled Trump's cheerleader even more so if they id that outright. Ths is why tey released a compilation to allow them such room and deflect any such criticisms. Do you even strategy?

He has to or wants to maintain a reasonable level "objectivity" which he has been doing. This is all for appearances. Beyond that, I don't know what you getting fussy over.

Goodness gracious, he's not going to attack Trump since all he has to do is keep on doing what he is doing. Now no one will claim they are buddies. It's not that hard to figure out.

All of you retards saying "this was bad" are coming off exactly like;

STFU.

So? He gets ratings because he is not anti-Trump. Fox News got the ratings it did even when people said it was a right-wing news channel.

Changing your style to fit the anti-Trump news media, is exactly the wrong thing to do. They need to get themselves fixed, not the other way around.

It has been neutral. In the eyes of other media types it is not neutral and biased because being unbiased is being biased in their eyes. Instead, they are creating this little shitfest so they can continue to be unbiased which by our standards and Trump supporter standards is friendly to Trump.

How is this bad? What will be the fallout from this? How will this be bad? You keep claiming it's bad without explaining how? Caps lock is not an argument.

I never said the rest of the world shouldn't but Joe is not in any position to do it. Instead they will be labeled Trump fanatics like Brietbart (Trumpbart) and roundly disregarded in the media. Not only Trump fans watch the show. People who could potentially vote for Trump watch it too. And those people are the ones who will recognize the show as being unbiased and recognize that all the other media are full of it and are the ones truly biased.

Also, Joe is not going to be more anti-Trump. Like I said, they have had it out before with no ill effect. This is tame compared to the screaming matches they had or when Joe hung up on Trump.

#PaleFaceWarren

#PaleFaceWarren

#PaleFaceWarren

#PaleFaceWarren

#PaleFaceWarren

Holy shit you're dense. Joe is not comparable to Fox News. He's one guy on MSNBC, a liberal as fuck news station. He was only brought on to maintain the illusion of impartiality. Since a lot of leftists that can be swayed (since others would get triggered) it is a prime location and show to reach out to them. Even more so, the people there are unbiased. The show is in no position to fight with everyone and it is easier to make them look like they practice hard-hitting journalism (they actually do but such works in Trump's favor which is why Trump supporters like it). This gets shit off of them so they can continue to do things as they normally do without any flack and even taking it to other news outlets.

I never said they should change their style. Are you dense?

This. It's fucking mind-blowing that people don't realize this is pure strategy at it's finest.

Ratings mean Joe doesn't have to change a damn thing. To Trump: Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Even if you think Joe is unaffected by the tweets, they still will be used against Trump on the show watched by Trump fans who respect Joe.

Look, we will just have to disagree.

No, they only moved left to get ratings. They wanted to be the left-wing version of Fox News, but it hasn't worked so well. Now with the whole Trump thing, their ratings (along with other news) has gone up.

It's about ratings. It always was, and always will be.

STFU already Karl Rove

Goodness gracious. I never said he has to change anything. That said, ratings will drop if they are slapped with the label of being unbiased.

You sound like a damned concern troll who can't think two minute ahead. Hot damn. He has gotten into worse scraps with Joe with no issue. Do you even know what you are talking about or do you enjoy sitting about acting like a retard?

This just makes it look like they aren't friends which makes Joe look unbiased which makes anyone who claims they aren't look silly. And things will continue as they were before between them since they have said worse to each other without issue.

You honestly don't know what you are talking about and have never watched the show if you think this is bad.

Yes, the station was on the left but because the whole left-wing thing was not working for them since Fox was crushing them in the ratings, they had some right-of-center shows to make them look impartial. Joe was a republican congressperson before jumping on to the show.

None of this matters, Trump has a button on his watch that when pressed, Mika will burst out of the nearest manhole and wrap her legs around him. Kind of like Big O, but a sexy globalist's robot-daughter.

The nose is completely different.

Chief Shitting-Bull

Good job, user. Head over to the blaze and get your reward.

Seriously. That said, I wish I could find the video montage that showed all the times Morning Joe clashed with Trump. Joe himself has gotten into shouting matches and even hung up on Trump at one point. They're friends after all of that, this tweet will be nothing more than pure bantz to him.

Sitting Bullshit

Her name is shitting bull.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2kfAr2h5NE

So i decided to look how native indian women look.

Trump is 100% right.

I'm only a quarter Cherokee and I look more injun than she does. I have the brow, nose, and hair.

To be honest, any indians will make fun of you if you aren't at least 1/2.

If the white race doesn't change it's ways soon we'll be Naitve Americaned!

'I'm 1/34 Germanic!'
'Well I'm 1/2 Romanian goy!'

We're not called mutts for nothing.

1/4 Scandinavian, 1/2 Germanic, 1/4 Celtic master race reporting in.

Well, that only makes sense if she is, indeed, an American Indian, but she's not.

Actually the term 'Indian' in this sense comes from the word 'indigenous. '

1/2 German, 1/4 Irish, the rest is some fraction of English and French from the colonial era.

Squaw no talk!
Squaw suck 'em dick

she's probably 1/32nd nigger or something

Great moar lies. Let's settle this bullshit.

Nope. Try half a million when she iniitially got it. Not exactly frugal but in comparison with plenty politicians, that's really, really low.:
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/oct/29/facebook-posts/critics-say-elizabeth-warren-lives-54-million-mans/

I'm not happy about her supporting Hillary either, but I'm even more skeptical about Trump shills more than ever. So thanks for posting. Funny enough, though, I think Trump would kick out a lot of corrupted assholes. He could start by highlighting those who accept huge ass donations. I don't see Hillary doing this at all. But what the fuck do I really care anymore anyway, not voting anymore until the next term. The best candidate, Bernie, is going to lose. And even if Trump turns out to change his policies toward the end like the rumours say such as being for higher minimum wage and lessening the tax rate even more for the middle class, there's no way he would be as good as Bernie would have been.

That's definitely a nigger nose if I ever saw one

German/English/Scottish/French The Four Pillars of European Infighting /Dutch mixed breed reporting in.

>politifact.com/truth-o-meter
I can tell youre not from around here. Go spead your lies back on reddit faggot.

yeah a limp wristed bolshevik jew is going to be better…

I bet your panties get wet everytime some monkey in a suit looks your way. Hence why you're voting for one. Sorry, you're the cuck. Dipshit. :^)

He speaks facts. This country is owned by greedy assholes who STEAL from the poor and working class. People aren't going to be taking this shit sitting down forever.

1/4 Scandinavian, 1/2 German, 1/4 Irish. Master race reporting

>>>/reddit/

>>>/edgy/

&& >>>/shill/

Why are you talking to me Communist? Kill yourself and do it slow.

Made me chuckle

Unfortunately it might even be too late to avoid that. Even in the home countries, centuries of warfare (thereby ensuring rape of the survivors and colonization of the same land by differing cultures) and the displacements of the modern era have caused a great deal of mixing within the European sub-groups. Take modern Germany and the impact of the rape of Berlin as an example. America represents the pinnacle of this problem, where there is even greater risk that the staunchest Eurocentrist might discover that his ancestors tainted his blood with true race mixing beyond just the mixing of European blood. A policy of "purebloods only" just isn't possible. Most people aren't willing to sacrifice themselves for a racially pure and segregated Europe, and in the US there is the fact that it is a land native to none of the Europoid bloodlines.

Sometimes I feel completely despondent because no matter how much I believe in a traditionalist Europe, I can never participate in it. I'm a Germanic-Irish mongrel at least, with who knows what else possibly lurking in the family history I don't know. Being born and raised in America, I wasn't fortunate enough to have a family that cared about carrying on the traditions of the countries from which we came. I'm a stranger to my own heritage, beyond the liberal nonsense that is the American tradition (it was founded on Enlightenment values that rejected the traditions of aristocracy and authority which underlay the success of European civilization). The society I want to create has no place in it for me, for other reasons such as my taste for hikikomori pursuits as well. I have a better grasp on how reactionary death cults can crop up now, because I wouldn't mind burning my life away for these ideals. There isn't happiness for us in this world, and there will be none for me in the world we create either.

This entire thread seems to be shills. Where have the smart posters gone? I miss u guise.

Goofy Elizabeth Warren….Trump is so fucking great at giving people memeable names…goofy! perfect, to the point memorable.

Seeing as my grandpa has a document with William penn's brother's name on it sorry last time I saw it was in the 90s, forgot the fuckers name. My father's family has germanic roots but sees themselves as Americans, first and last. Hell when my ancestors emigrated here there was no "Germany" there was "The Germanic States." at best. though we do carry on the fine Pa Dutch tradition of berating the English for not being able to tell the difference between Dutch and Deutsch

memes saved good work user

I don't get this. Which one is real or are both real?

kikes are Khazars, not Hebrews.

I think most of you missed the real plan here.

He's ten steps ahead of Hillary in the general election.

Chief Sitting Bulldyke.

How can you not vote for this man?

Thank you, Jared

I just can't see the American tradition as being worthy of continuation. I'm not saying that great men haven't done great things in this country and for this country, but when I trace the source of the current flaws in our society they return beyond the point at which the United States (or even American colonies) came to exist. I look toward the Europe that existed before Christianity completely murdered and replaced the aristocratic bloodlines, way before Enlightenment philosophers started the modern rebellion against authority which resulted from the cultural shift in leadership values due to Semitic influence.

The kind of country that Europeans are destined to create when being true to their racial heritage looks nothing like what has ever existed in America except on its ungoverned fringes where Europeans moved to start civilization anew. As soon as those isolated communities came into contact with the culture of "America," they were subsumed into an already ruinous society.

I believe in blood and soil, but my blood is not tied to one specific soil and the soil beneath my feet holds no relation to my blood.

You mean before Constantine? Back when there were no aristocrats?

The entire tradition of Christianity in Europe has been that of inciting the murder of the original leaders of any group the invaders came across if they refused to renounce their inherited culture in favor of a Semitic tradition.

We'd all be living in all-white countries still if not for Christianity.

is a parody of Onigger's famous "you didn't build that" speech

Confirmed for blinded by faith in fables.

Look a little farther back what do you see? Why various clans/tribes of caucasains beating eachothers asses for much of the same reason they did when they converted.

You do understand that the caucasains are a warrior race right? Take a good look at the history of warfare and you will find the majority of innovations and inventions of warfare were made by caucasains. Blaming the yids for our own actions is wrong and you should feel bad.

Though i will admit that the semitic influence in Europe has been heavy since about 1800. You should research how the Rabbis were reacting to the Enlightenment, twasn't only the bluebloods sweating about it, the Rabbis were the aristocrats of the Jews, and much like our own, but worse, they kept reading and writing to themselves.

Fam, if it wasn't for Christianity, Europe would have been swallowed whole by Muslims and then the Khans. The Europeans would have been too busy with infighting to not unite under the single banner of God when shit got tough.

This. Europe wasn't undone by Christianity. Anybody who believes that paganfag lie needs to do their research. Almost all of the cucked European countries are EXTREMELY atheist. They rejected Jesus and made government their new God and now they're paying the price. It's no coincidence that America has steadily gone down the tubes as citizens move away from God and into celeb worship and government handouts.

Where in my post was I whining about Christians/Christianity? I believe my point was that we were fighting eachother over land/honor/vengence/ before the Rome became The Empire of Rome.

All christianity did and for this I humbly thank it is unite the scattered clans of Europe under a unified code of morals. Which is one of only two major religions that allow for people like myself Proud Unbelievers in non-observable dieties. to ascend to the heights of prestige and power.

Next time please read the post in entirety.

Even in the news blurbs, the doublethink badspeak is real.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

The shapes and systems of the world are unmistakably Huxley, but the mantra of the Globalist World Order is distinctly Orwellian.

You get one plot of land when the reparations come. Just like Warren.
I get two plots of land. Yes, I am that savage.