daysofpalestine.com/news/jewish-settlers-attack-pal-girl-head/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/aipac-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=HiwBwBw7R-U
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait to see the Trumpcuck shills defend this..

Thought this was funny too:

The only Jew in the race has the most anti-semitic voter base. Oy vey Berniebots,

Forgot Link to 2nd article:

archive.is/gC8rj

Wow, 3 threads at once and at least 6 proxies at work. 0.98 shekels have been deposited into your account, Herschel.

PURE COINCIDENCE

Lots of shills today

Who should we vote for then Chaim? No one? Because if all us stopped supporting Trump then Hillary will just win. Fuck off.

cant wait to see the next (ninth?) anti trump post slider thread posted within the LAST 2 HOURS

Say the word kike

Damn I didn't know Holla Forums was this schizo. Take your meds.

Nice disinfo. Do you have a video or recording that includes Trump actually fucking saying all this? I didn't think so. Eat a dick, kike.

yes I will copy/paste this in every thread you make chaim

Also note the fact that Holla Forums's active user count suddenly went by two or three hundred.
Not suspicious at all.

Take your Zyklon B you hooknosed rat, er, I mean totally legit hWhite Nationalist who's main goal in life is shilling against Trump for some reason.

Also we are all virgins and masturbate.

Yeah they went up because of all the people using different IPs in threads like these to try and make Trump not look like a puppet.

Who said conspiracy? Trump just said this and it doesn't look good at all.

PURE
COHENCIDENCE
GOY

I dont really give a shit about palestine or israel. I wish more jews would move to israel, in fact

You know deep down he wishes that region would just all nuke themselves into oblivion so we can forget they exist.

Holy shit those cuckservatives were right………Even thought they're still bigger cancer than Trump.

why should I care about palestinians?

Holy shit Trump confirmed for Holla Forums

and I'm willing to bet the exact same threads are up on cuckchan

it gets worse by the day.

going to support Trump till the end but if it happens that Trump was some sort of political antichrist or whatever… Not going to believe anything ever after this.

Wew, even 4chan had better arguing shills back then. They surely must have cut down your pay. Or maybe fags who even do it for free?

Six threads on Trump and Israel just on the first two pages? Do you think you're being subtle?

I mean it's funny, but she coined it. Makes me wonder where all of this flak is coming from.

What do you think about Trump supporting Israel like this?

Pretty much this. The worst part is these fucks would be happy with Hillary winning at this point.

You could say the same thing about Holla Forums being Trump general. Why are we supporting this guy again?

This is sanders freaking out on a leftist for questioning Isreal
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

Anyways Hitler also supported Israeli settlements
The Jews are gonna need them soon

Did they even train you at all?

Can you remind me?

Why would I care how many sand niggers the kikes bulldoze over? This has absolutely NOTHING to do with America. Hence, who fucking cares.

After the call to down Russian jets in the Baltic sea, after him hiring a Goldman Sachs, Soros and Hollywood jew to manage his money, and after this, I ask you.

Is there any doubt left?

Damn. He told that guy to Shut up! within seconds of being questioned about those filthy fucking kikes. And fuck that good goy piece of dog shit cop.

What do you think about Trump being against FED, Media, Illegal Immigration and basically everything (((They))) have power in?

Meant for:

who should I vote for?

Wasted trips, assuming you're not a bot you can vote for anyone, WW3 is coming either way and so is complete social degeneration before it.

lol reported

Nobody REALLY cares, we just pretend to show everyone the kikes' hypocrisy.

Crying "muh holohoax" while committing genocide themselves.

Why did that cop move to silence that guy for asking a question in a townhall? He was just sitting in his chair. I thought you have free speech in America?

One important thing to note is that leftists only support Palestine because they are the underdogs and not because of actual political or economic reasons.

They don't hate Israel for the same reasons we do.

doubt it, they appear to be absolutely shit tier

I think Trump is okay. I doubt he cares about fighting against legalizing drugs, and he wants things to be more business like.

I'm just pissed off that Obama is Muslim and since the middle east was invaded there is some kind of curse on the other goy for attacking the goy that protect and herd the Israelites away from sin.

The last two days have been a fucking kick in the balls, it's wall to wall Jews and Jewish additions, globalists and Aipac additions.

Seems a long time since he gave the 'false Song of Globalism' speech.

The black children of Belshazzar and Nebuchadnezzar mind you. Three prophets and an Archangel.

I also fine it quite an interesting COINCIDENCE that the website seems to be going offline more and more.

Somone must be unhappy and is raiding.

Jesus fucking christ.

/thread

They call that "fair and balanced" Whatever you are for there is some PAC against it.

If there isn't one, one will be created.

That just shows black people are racist.

Fuck off Jew.

This just confirms my reason to not support him and to not vote for him in the General.

He may have to thread the needle but he's doing a shitty job. He's abandoning his supporters for Israel PC and it's disgusting.

tip top kek

Jews are subhumans. Palestinians are subhumans. Am I supposed to care about subhumans fucking each other up?

Israel can glass Palestine for all I care, and Palestine can glass Israel. Although Israel would never glass Palestine because they need to use Palestine as an eternal boogeyman.

Schlomo stealing land from Achmed? Zero fucks given. Achmed will probably chip some kosher sidewalks with bottle rockets in retaliation. Fucking hooray.

The jew love disgusts me too, user, and it feels horrible to be demoralized by it. This love for Israeli settlers, arguably some of the nastiest of talmudist cunts out there, is it for me. I don't trust Trump one iota anymore, though I would still probably vote for him if the wall actually goes through, and the potential future that could bring. Feels shitty.

WTF are they doing to that kid?

how do you do, fellow Holla Forumslacks

This is what you use when you don't have an argument.

So what, is this supposed to "change the face of Holla Forums" or some other such bullshit? Is it actually supposed to divide the userbase here because you think there's some kind of "democracy" going on? Is it just for kicks? After all this time I still don't understand what these people are thinking.

The God Emperor makes kikes his bitches, so we're supposed to recoil in horror and forget everything he's going to do to save western civilization and the white race. We're supposed to denounce him because he isn't overtly Hitler and he isn't screaming "GAS THE KIKES" at his rallies.

DON'T GIVE A FUCK BEANER WALL NOW

Apparently she (six year old girl) walked too close to one of their illegal settlements.

daysofpalestine.com/news/jewish-settlers-attack-pal-girl-head/

Reminder that these settlers are like the jews in their pure form: rabid evil in a body.

Literally the fifth topic today on this shit, how much are you paying you, chaim?

But why go out of his way to make these statements? Why not just remain neutral and isolationist?

Honestly, I don't give a shit about the Palestinians. Israel can build as many settlements as they want. The problem I have is that they do it on the US' dime and meddle in our politics.

See now though, why don't these people remember then, that they've already attempted slander against Trump with the Hitler tag? Why don't they see that they've effectively crushed their own "argument" months ahead of time? Is it then that they are hoping that "newer users" with those wishy washy opinions on this type of thing will see this? In fact, in that same vein, what the fuck demographic are they trying to go after if that's the case, that they want to change the mind of newer users? Would it be more apt to believe this is just to solidify Trump's hold on this place? What the fuck would be the point then, it's redundant to an extreme.

This shit doesn't make sense, and now I need to find out what the fuck the point is, because I can't accept simple incompetence, because almost nobody can be this fucking incompetent to not see the fucking problems in their plot or plan or whatever the fuck.

Yeah, a lot of rightwing Americans support Israel. Keep in mind that this isn't necessarily because they all have big stiff hardons for the kikes. It's also because most leftwingers are on the Palestinians side, using narratives of colonialism and European hegemony to deride Israel, which they see as a white colonizer akin to France, Britain or Spain.

The support is also due to the fact that it allows right-wing americans to safely LARP as nationalists: they can champion the cause of a state-mandated, racially pure ethnostate while having the plausible deniability that they're really just trying to prevent anudda shoah. The second part I bet only a few Israel-firsters are consciously aware of, and it shows the cleverness of the position that the kikes have made for themselves. However it's becoming a more precarious position, because by infiltrating "whiteness" the israeli kikes have become the target of ever-growing brown tide which HATE them, in addition to the left-wing kikes that have drunk their own kool-aid amd think Israel is evil.

Yeah, a lot of rightwing Americans support Israel. Keep in mind that this isn't necessarily because they all have big stiff hard ons for the kikes. It's also because most leftwingers are on the Palestinians side, using narratives of colonialism and European hegemony to deride Israel, which they see as a white colonizer akin to France, Britain or Spain.

The support is also due to the fact that it allows right-wing americans to safely LARP as nationalists: they can champion the cause of a state-mandated, racially pure ethnostate while having the plausible deniability that they're really just trying to prevent anudda shoah. The second part I bet only a few Israel-firsters are consciously aware of, and it shows the cleverness of the position that the kikes have made for themselves. However it's becoming a more precarious position, because by infiltrating "whiteness" the israeli kikes have become the target of ever-growing brown tide which HATE them, in addition to the left-wing kikes that have drunk their own kool-aid amd think Israel is evil.

As long as the Jews leave the US and go there, I have no problem with this.

Still better than Shillery.

They put children into the line of fire then pretend to cry about it. #JustMuslimThings

nice dubs
and sorry his rebuttal was so brutal

The jews do the same tactic, user, and deny it. Don't be disingenuous.

I don't particularly care for Palestinians, but our government and the christian zionists help directly fund their displacement, and the way the settlers treat them like trash is just how they'll treat us if they ever get the real chance for it. So I'm still curious to hear an explanation as to why Trump would even make this statement at all.

The problem is the ancient boundary markers. It's a sin to move them.

Most people support Trump because he wants to stop illegal immigration. I don't have an opinion on Palestine/Israel, it's too complicated and I don't care.

So what? Who gives a fuck? Let him give the Jews what they want in Israel and the Middle East while we get THE WALL here.

Tired of worrying about Jews and the US fucking up rag heads, kebab and shitskins who do nothing for us, not even threadbare moral support. Time to look out for ourselves.

Would you rather they be in America or Europe? Anything that pisses off the left, muslims and encourages jews to leave white countries can't be bad.

Yeah fuck both of them honestly. If jews want to piss everyone off, so be it. It's none of our business anyway. Fuck jews. Fuck moslems.

Ok, Schlomo..

Do you really think we give a fuck? Let them take over kebab land.

Note the abscese of a reply. Shills shill for both sides to shit up the board, but the truth is that Trump is just another fucking liar puppet.

Defend it? What is there to defend. I really don't give a fuck. Only thing that matters to me is preserving the white race and creating possibilities for us to take back our countries.

I am fine with the Jews having a state of their own in Israel and staying the fuck over there. Hitler was fine with that too. And I really don't fucking care if the Jews torture, destroy and ruin the Arab countries.

Arabs are savages as you know, and when two of my enemies fight each other… why would I help either of them.

Yeah, really don't care if they conquer some more desert. I only care for our ancestral homelands, not some shitty deserts two groups of semites have been fighting over for thousands of years.

Hillary is worse than Trump.

To oppose Trump is to oppose any CHANCE for the borders to be fixed. Hillary is 100% defeat.

Oppose Trump = Oppose Wall = 100% chance of Defeat.

With Trump, there is always a chance we can win. Who wants to remove any chance? Let me guess… we know who.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Zionists will NEVER agree to a two-state solution because they don't want to give up the opportunity to seize the entire West Bank and Gaza Strip. BUT, they won't agree to a one state solution or just straight up annex the lands either without first driving out or exterminating the existing Palestinian residents there, because if those populations were absorbed into "the only democracy in the Middle East" they would form a voting bloc, which the Zionist parties would actually have to appeal to or risk losing power.
Therefore, the Israeli goal is to genocide the Palestinians and seize their land, but they can't do that without losing Western support (and money). So they're stuck in eternal stalemate, trying to make things as shit as possible for the Palestinians in the hopes that they'll give up and leave.

MADAGASCAR

Jews are very good at hedging their bets so that they win no matter what.

Hillary winning will be even better because the collapse will come sooner. Trump winning will just make everyone comfortable enough to continue accepting white genocide.

I said trump was a manipulator.
Brace yourself.

I'm sorry to say it, and I may be the only sane person on this entire board, and don't get me wrong, I really do like Holla Forums, but your guy's hatred for the Jews is extremely misguided. Jews don't cause bad shit, individuals do. Some of these individuals happen to be Jewish, and yeah that sucks, but it's time to keep people responsible for their actions, not groups.
Would you blame all white people just because most of the kiddie diddlers in America are white? Is it "genetic" that Anglos love underage cunny?
Of fucking course not. You'd come up with every excuse in the book to defend your race or claim that it was some sort of isolated incident.
It's time to wake the fuck up Holla Forums.

fuck off kike
>>>/oven/

why should I care about some kikes blowing up and colonizing some sandniggers?

Prove they do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

george soros

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

also I'm pretty sure it was a jew who declassified faggatory as a mental illness but i can't find the source so I'm willing to accept it might be wrong

not even your lies can sway that was the 'right' thing to do even if he was a shitskin, at least let him up and shoot him in the back for running away

really, need i go on?

Sounds pretty badass to me. Wish America had something like that.

And what about Soros? Why am I supposed to hate him?

But your assumption is that homosexuality is inherently wrong in the first place when it isn't. It was declassified becaause it had no reason to be on there in the first place.

Choose one and only one. The baseless vehement hatred you feel for Jews… You're essentially required to feel that for Muslims x10, and that hatred is legitimate.

Of course, considering you've done literally nothing to prove your point.

Jesus fucking Christ. This dude is more pro-Israel than even Obama. How much longer till this nigger's face never has to be seen on Holla Forums again?

Of course he has to sell himself to the Jews. He is solidifying Republican support. It worked. Adelson has given him permission to enter the Oval office.

Did anyone on Holla Forums actually think Trump was a Holla Forumsack or even "Alt Right"?

He is a Democrat turned Libertarian. A leftist socially and a servant of Jews.

This is worrying…How'd I miss this?

Is Trump going to go heel turn?

That would be a terrible idea.

Note to kikes in Trump circle: Fuck off. Americans aren't even remotely interested in your kike squabbles. The republican primary is over. Americans don't care about kikeland.

I swear to god I will spend the rest of my days raging against Trump if he turns into a useless fucking neocohen.

This is some top-tier cognitive dissonance, and some great divide and conquer.

The American right wing on Holla Forums becomes slowly more and more like the cuckservatives they hate over the last year.

ten shekles for you
filtered, obvious shill is obvious

Only the stormcucks.

Top kek. Fucking triggered little nigger.

That's ridiculous hyperbole.

Every single person is going to look at your post and say, "This guy has an agenda is trying too hard, probably a shill or an ass blasted liberal"

Or: He's trolling. I'm skipping over his post.

Either way, you are wasting your time here with that low level garbage.

Dude…Do not fucking shill for Israel.

Bad fucking move.

He got you to reply, didn't he?

I'm not defending Israel. I'm just saying the Samson Options doesn't sound nearly as bad as he claimed.

because I wanted to make fun of him, jackoff.

From all things you said this was the biggest lie.

You claimed he could be a troll. The goal of a troll isn't really the content of your reply, simply the reply itself. So yeah, he won.

Dude, fuck off. You are getting way too close to that line.

Israel is a fucking parasite/barnacle on our ass that has done evil shit to us.

No dip shit, I said he could have been trolling. Most likely it was a sloppy and dumb shill.

The Samson Optioni doesn't effect us directly. Name one time I've denfended the other shit they've done to us…

Kill yourself. There is no possible way you are from here.

id: e0ddec LIVES IN ISRAEL

Yeah, this shit is important. It's an unsettling development that most Holla Forumss would be against…or at the very least know that Trump might be "cutting deals"…like an old sneaky kike…wasp

If Israel has a hissy fit with nukes?

You don't think that's going to affect us?

LISTEN YOU MUSLIM FAGGOT - I DON'T CARE IF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR HORRIBLE MUD GENES ARE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AS LONG AS IT CAUSES IRANIANS TO BOMB ISRAEL AND I GET MY FUCKING WALL!

No dude, Trump might have jumped the shark.

Put down the pom poms until tomorrow,

Maybe he will revise his position,

Kike sons in law and other kikes need to stop "advising" Donald.

Holy fuck. What a nightmare.

The Jews don't even matter that much.

See

If he turns on the Jews, he loses 77% of his supporters, each and every cuckservative, and then loses the election.

So Trump should not tell the truth or outright lie, is that what you're suggesting?

He doesn't have to cuck himself this hard.

He won the republican nomination. He needs the independents…and I guarantee they don't give two flying fucks about Israel.

I have sick feeling that Trump got jewy and "cut a deal".

and he's surrounded by selfish ethno-centric kikes also that are "advising" him.

This isn't a good fucking move.

This is the problem with Trump acting like a sleazy business kike and making "concessions" with the establishment.

It's going to drain the fuck out of his hardcore supporters energy…and this isn't going to be the only "deal" he's going to make if he's willing to go full-kike.

It's what I would do if I thought it would work.

I don't understand why I'm supposed to care if Trump made an agreement with Israel saying he'd let them bulldoze Palestine. Nobody here actually gives a shit about them, they're just occasionally useful to expose the kikes to normalfags with.

user… Trump is a sleazy businessman.

Isn't it pretty interesting that while Holla Forums's numbers increased, Holla Forums is slowly sliding off the top 5 boards?

Pure coincidence much?

Isn't it pretty interesting that you niggers keep trying to bring up an increase in traffic to try to explain why Holla Forums has posts about how a presidential candidate has strong zionist ties?

Because it explains the sudden influx perfectly. That is the reason it keeps being brought up.

So, posts about how a presidential candidate in America repeatedly makes pro-Israel statements, posts that are being made on Holla Forums, are a result of Holla Forums shills? There's no possible way that legitmate Holla Forumsacks would want to make a post like this? That's what you guys are going with here? That is what you niggers are trying to imply?

So you think lying and refusing to tell the truth is beneficial to the people and to the nation?

You admit that you want Trump to be like every other politician? A liar and a tool of the Jews just so he can gain power?

If you're willing to lie and omit the truth about the Jews, what makes you think anyone can trust you on anything else you say?

Why did the sudden shill wave spontaneously coincide with Holla Forums gaining 500 UIDs out of nowhere? Why are we above Holla Forums?

because Israel is a piece of shit that we entirely support…like a belligerent-dwarf alcoholic brother in law that lives in your attic. You feed him and shelter him

You tell the belligerent-dwarf alcoholic brother in law not to fuck with the neighbors or he's cut off and out on his ass.

Israel is such a creep show. They basically run our gov't through their lobby. They make incoming congressman take an "Israel loyalty pledge".

They have been caught spying on us a gazillion times.

They have been caught stealing military tech and selling it to China

Many in the upper echelons of the gov't and military believe that Israel pulled the strings on the 911 attacks.

They suck, they are evil.

You shouldn't like them.

I don't like Israel.

I don't like Palestine either.

Both are our enemy. The middle east can nuke itself to death for all I care. Why do I need to pick one or the other? I don't fucking care, fuck them both.

Because Eric is paying the PR company again since the site is back to working?

You still didn't answer me. You honestly don't think this is the type of post that belongs on Holla Forums? Why is it that you feel Trump is above criticism? Why do you think that it's impossible that Holla Forumslacks would have issues with a blatant zionist?

Except when it comes to defending Israel.

At least you admit that Trump is surrounded by Jews.

So selling yarmulkes is "outjewing" the Jews? Give me a break…

cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/aipac-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=HiwBwBw7R-U
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Of course he will still defend it, but they will fork the bills or be left alone with the bombing weather
What you think that Russia defends Syria for nothing?
Dude he has a REAL ESTATE BUSINESS IN JEW YORK
He called Bloomberg "one of his ex-friends who don't like him as much as he likes them", he has a fucking jewish prize in his office. And yet time and again the Jewish elites hate the fuck out of him for the same reason they did with any strong personality of the last five hundred years: he goes against the establishment and international cliques.
They paid for his own merchandise and slogans, same as slavs buying Adidas shit and being free advertisement spaces. If this isn't outjewing, I don't know what is.

If you take that position of neutrality, then you aren't paying attention. If the Palestinians get wiped out, that's on our national record…partly our responsibility because our spoiled dwarf-alcoholic brother in law lit the neighbors on fire with our gasoline and matches.

and the rest of the neighborhood (world) would know it.

This whole "let the kikes kill the Palestinians" thing is retarded. It gets repeated by Anglin and TRS all the time. It's edgy nonsense.

The bulk of Trump's supporters are just a stone's throw from Holla Forums and a stone's throw from the Cruzcuckservatives

They want nationalism but they like the Jews, this is the best Holla Forums can hope for in a nation which has been convinced Israel is just defending themselves and not outright occupying Palestinian land in order to use them as cheap labor without having to give them citizenship

There are actually about 11 million Palestinians living in all countries in the Middle East including Israel and only 6 million Jews in Israel and another 600,000 in the West Bank so they'd be fucked in a situation where there was a "one state solution". And the two state solution is rejected for obvious reasons.

H-he's just playing the game. S-shut up.

Tell me who to vote for or fuck off

Your mom.

Hitler supported Israel too in the sense he wanted all the Jews to go there.

What's wrong with that?

No, your people and religion are a cancer, and I can't wait until our armies crush you and your pathetic failure of a race.

Your premise is flawed because it implies the only thing someone can do to change things is vote.

The Jews want you voting for either the Judeo Democrat Party or the Judeo Republican Party in the Zionist Occupied Government.

The Jews want you to be a good little goyim and continue propping up the Zionist Occupied Government with your votes and taxes. Whatever you do, never ever think of any other way you can save your race from the cancer that is the Jews.

But go on…vote for the Captain of the Titanic after it's already hit the iceberg.
Let us know how that works out for you.

No, Israel is armed to the teeth with nukes( tech stolen from us in the 60's) and top of the line NATO military equipment. No big nation would think twice abut invading them because NATO would bring hell on them.

They are clearly the rabid and out of control yipping chihuahua with a fucking sabre tooth lion behind it's back.

Please spare me the "poor little Israel" routine.

Saul of Tarsus - the power of one red-pilled Jew.

That is not the question I asked.

I am beginning to suspect an automated shillbot, I know they exist.

but they aren't. Same amount of jews meddling/running the show around the world as before.

I'm sick of all the shills shitting up this board.

MODS, IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER PURGE

Yes, they exist.

If you think I'm one, then your instincts are poor.

You're an enormous bitch. Leave the fucking thread if you don't like it. Or stop trying to shill for a fucking zionist on Holla Forums.

oh boy…

Your pessimistic lack of optimism and anti-Jew paranoia is shameful. The under-siege mentality has you defeated. Stop being a frightened nut.

I say let all the Hebrews go to Israel and they will be just as anti- the multi-cult commie new world order as anybody else with common sense.

"anti jew paranoia"

"frightened"

"nut"

"defeated"

The kike posts those phrases unironically and basically tells Holla Forums that Trump is co-opted by kikes.

Hey Kike, Making America Great Again entails getting rid of the parasites aka Jew globalists and Jew Zionists/Israel lobby.

The phrase Making America Great Again implies that we need to rid ourselves of the cancer that has made America…not so great aka The International Jew.

I know you're an Israeli..

I would be 100% behind all Jews going to Israel.

Has to be all though. No one left behind.

So I guess I am a rabid zionist.

Let's make it happen rabbi.

You type like a fucking faggot. Lurk more before shilling, fucks sakes.

Holy fuck, I honestly don't think this is bait.

that's a bit harsh man. There are some lines you don't go over.

I bet that was an Israeli guy. That's kind of a standard "right-wing" Israeli stance…Which I don't mind really.

The problem is, how the fuck are you going to get all of these jews living high on the hog in western countries to come?

Jews usually go where the getting is good.

There is nothing wrong with Israel expanding on the West Bank.

I agree. It pisses off the Palestinians, who then kill Kikes. Then the kikes kill Palestinians, who then kill kikes in retaliation for the killings. Never ending Kike/Palestinian violence.

Bullshit. There's going to be riots in Los Angeles and Chicago on election night and mexican flag waving mexicans are going to attack whites just for being possible Trump supporters. If you really cared about 'accelerationism' – whatever that is – you would be supporting Trump.

As long as we can fix our country and stop the kikes from fucking with it, then I don't give a shit what happens in Jizzrael.

wew

200+ ID influx after Trump becomes projected nominee for the Republicans, and explosion of anti-Trump threads immediately after.

I feel bad for the Hillary shills sometimes. If they D&C top boards they've probably seen what happens on Holla Forums

No they're not. Does even Israel claim that they are missiles? What you normally hear is rockets.

But they do. Their religion told them that Jews are the Chosen people.

Because it's harder for Israel to steal land from a sovereign state?

kek, posting loli porn to try to get the mods to delete a thread and you have the audacity to call other people shills.

Kek

I fail to see 200 Clinton shills but rather 200 Trump shills.

I'm thinking Eric fired back up the PR machine after the site showed itself to be in working order again. Remember, even just a week or two ago Trump rally threads weren't really getting any attention, and Trump threads had slowed down considerably. Now the Trump train picking up steam again on here and all of a sudden there's a corresponding increase in users. It's obvious to everyone what's going on but these hopeless faggots have a shitty job to do so they'll continue thinking they're actually fooling people. And I'll still be sitting here laughing at them.

Anyone else getting 502 errors? when trying to access the website?

Yes

Where in my post did I imply that? I was saying that if Israel does what South Africa did and disarms its nukes and military and gives citizenship to all palestinians then they'd be in a similar situation. You're either a moron or a shill.

Please fuck off

No one on Holla Forums uses this term, we just refer to Jews as Jews- you're obviously a fucking shill working off of a playbook designed for stormfront.

I used to be rabidly against Isreali expansion into Palestine; however, as time progresses, I find myself caring less and less.

Even if you don't care about the Palestinians, Americans do pay for the crimes of the Israelis against them, whether it be due to increased hatred for the United States by other Islamic countries or Israel manipulating us into playing geopolitics in the region so that they can follow something like the Oded Yinon plan. Or simply pay for it directly in terms of aid, which is now going up to over $4 billion directly, as well as American and European aid to the Palestinians.

I got your point, fwiw. Israelis fear the one-state solution even more than the two-state.

Who are you quoting?

where the fuck have you been? We say it all the time.

Assuming you aren't shills when was the last time you saw anyone use "ZOG" to refer to the US government? International Jewry or the Eternal Jew or AIPAC is more common on Holla Forums than ZOG.

I honestly use it all the time, and I've been here since the first exodus.

There is a reason why the average Holla Forumsack hates what nintendo has become since the mid 2000s.

This.

I use it all the time, smells like YOU ARE the shill.

It's not that complicated, really. It's not our votes that makes us worth shilling to, it's that we're one of the highest energy parts of the internet and we're actively shaping the culture of the internet. They want to demotivate us into sitting around and fapping instead of spreading propaganda.

ayy lmao dank meme gas

Stop teaching shills how to shill, shill.

Wait, are you saying that no matter for who the Burgers vote, their candidate will always side with the chosen ones?
I'm shocked.

MSM: Trump is Hitler!!

…hmm this isn't working…

MSM: Trump loves Israel!!

Hopefully Jews glass the mudslimes so they have enough space for us to deport all the Jews in America back to Israel.

I've only ever seen it used here in the phrase "ZOGbot", never/rarely any time else.

Yeah, it's annoying as fuck that we're being absolutely bombarded by shills, but their own efforts have fucked them. When you get 200 posters out of fucking nowhere with a YUGE amount of "Trump is a Jew etc." posts, it only cements board support of Trump, since anyone saying so is pretty obviously a shill, and shills are obviously not to be trusted.

I'm curious as to who it is, though. Seeing a lot of shit about Sinead, but really it's too obvious. They must be using her as the scapegoat. (Not that she's innocent of anything, just probably of this particular massive ongoing raid)

What's amazing is that 23% of Trump's supporters are based and so many of Bernie's can be turned.

We're on our way folks!

Why do some 14/88s go full circle and cuck for sand niggers?

Care about your own people, not some Semite conflict.

We do care about our own people. The jews pose a much larger threat to us than a bunch of sand niggers who are trapped in some shit hole country. The jews are the reason these people even hate us in the first place, because even those retards realize that we are nothing but a zionist puppet regime who does the bidding of Israel and in the process ruins lives and entire countries just to destabilize a region and make it that much easier for Israel to take total control.

We don't "cuck" ourselves for sand niggers. What we do is known as target prioritization. The jews are our main target because they are posing the greatest threat to our existence. It's not the Arabs that are going around plotting white genocide, controlling the media and pushing anti-white propaganda, and have complete control of our government. Even the nigger problem is caused by kikes. They're the ones who promote BLM, they're the ones who run the music industry that pushes the nigger thug lifestyle onto the blacks, they're the ones who fill the movies, video games and TV with non stop anti-white, pro-black, the white man has been keeping us down for too long bull shit. If you don't understand this, then you need to lurk more.

You eliminate Israel, you eliminate every fucking problem we face as a race. Plain and simple. They view us all as nothing but pure cattle. It's even in their religious teachings.

Let the Jews have that worthless piece of desert already. Once the fucking chosen people have their damn holy land, we can finally wash our hands of the whole ridiculous affair and leave it to their sand gods, like we should have done in the first place.

Cosmopolitan Jews and Israelis aren't really the same.