Live coverage of Identity Evropa event at UC Berkeley

Richard Spencer of National Policy Institute will be creating a "safe space" at Sproul Plaza where students can discuss how race affects people of European heritage.

Incoming shit storm.

Other urls found in this thread:

anaannblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/richard-spencers-faggotry-problem-npi-just-another-false-front/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for visibility. Tried to make a thread, but got shut down.

Get in the car faggots.

Just a bunch of faggots about to get BTFO by manly cunts and other kike useful idiots.

Tailgating with videos and discourse. Come join us! Dream deep!

Nobody fucking cares, Schlomo.

Just enjoy the triggering.

Enjoy your PR faggot, Dick.

Enjoy the sheckles that have been deposited into your account, kike.

wew lad. Stay mad kike.

D&C shill detected.

Don't you know that there are plenty of wonderful jews on the Alt-Right?

Name one, Rabbi Faggot.

Homosexuality is a kind of last stand of implicit White identity. Gays are not our enemies.

When are you 1488ers going to stop punching to the right?

Why are you against whites? Why are you against an advocacy for whites?

Fuck off anti-white.

That's a lot of words conveniently missing a single proper name as requested, Rabbit Faggot.

thanks, hope it goes well

Rabbit is a friend, Richard is a friend…anyone who is pro-white, pro-european, pro-nationalist is a friend.

Why is that weak "white" man falling for the Jew trap? Didn't he learn anything from Angelo John Gage, the founder of Identity Evropa?

Milo is the face of the Alt-Right, and he's both Homosexual and Jewish.

Looking good so far my dude. Nathan Damigo is arguing with an autistic anti-white who is arguing that european culture is only greek and getting verbally curbstomped.

Why are you promoting faggotry, Dick?

Why are claiming that kikes like Gottfried and Goldberg are White, like us, you anal-sex loving faggot?

looks like sinead found the thread.

filtered.

There's literally nothing wrong with anal sex, and ,like Colin Lidell says, we can't alienate the Jews who wish to identify as White and help our cause.

Well, that's one count of hebe "AKSCHUALLY", when are the chimps and tacos gonna come start shouting?

Chimps are running on CPT. They'll be along shortly.

Richard is an annoying kike loving faggot I seriously don't get how anybody likes the guy. He doesn't seem particularly insightful to me and he just sounds like a faggot.

Fuck off back to Stormfront, vantard.

haha oops

Silly faggot, you could have said Michael Savage (((Weiner))).

Is dat sum race-denial I hear?

I dont like this weak cuck shit honestly. I don't need a safe space, I just need others to realize that they need to leave me alone.

This is the way to open discussion. The truth is like a lion, let it free and it will defend itself.

We need more redpilled people, then we can have white nationalism.

There's literally nothing wrong with Homosexuality and Judaism.

I'm going to jerk off to the blonde woman.

It's good that Spencer has gone IRL trolling

Spics and a wild Trigglypuff have showed up.

Starting to get good.

Oh I'm sorry, scottish-tinged pic*

This retarded spic is in college. Remember that.

The answer to why he thinks that is shown by what he's said himself. He considers himself Scottish, despite looking, talking, acting, and probably smelling like a Mexican. Spics call themselves white, whites don't call themselves spics. Self-reporting fucks everything up.

Shit feed tbh. Wish they had more goy sheckels to afford some quality equipment tbh.

I think it's less that spics call themselves or see themselves as white, but that a lot of the times there isn't an option for non-white Hispanic.

Or he thinks spics commit less crime because he can't into per capita.

I need to look up the report he brought up.

If you noticed in the stream nathan had some taller guys give him blackup so he didn't get sucker punched.

There is no doubt in my mind the cameraman would get nigged. We need some BIG GUYS to be correspondents for this shit.

Never carry anything of high or mortal value without that thing being secured to your person by a lanyard.

Phone, knife, side-arm, or rifle/carbine. All tools worthy of being secured to yourself with a lanyard.

where the fuck do you even think you are you nigger

Exposed himself forever with one turn of phrase

What if they used a wireless bridge and just hopped onto a local wifi hotspot? Any time you use 4G it'll be more battery usage and less bandwidth.

You could bridge miles with something like an Aruba Airmesh network of APs inside backpacks or perhaps ruckus APs to get more people on.

Why did we let this happen? Honestly. Why were we so naive?

That she's-kebab sounds like they're ready to blow at any minute.

Bring back the Jolly Green Neckbeard, I wanna laugh at their facial shrub some more.

Jesus Christ.

RICHARD SPENCER IS A SLEF-PROCLAIMED GAY TRANS-NIGGER

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WOMAN ON

???

NUKE SAN FAGCISCO

lack of D

Woah, i am close enough to go see this in person. Wonder if it's worth it.

wow this woman was grazy.

What happened to the stream?

some triggered snowflakes reported it?

Does anyone know if the stream was mirrored anywhere? I missed the live one and wanna watch it.

Hello, Hillary "Digital Media Consultant"

Has your pay increased for the general election cycle?

Back to Stormfront, vantard.

I hate to bump this piece of shit thread, but Chief Rodney Martin, who's responsible for the spread of Sinead's "coal-burning" pics was calling out Dicky Spencer's faggotry long before she was.

anaannblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/richard-spencers-faggotry-problem-npi-just-another-false-front/

Fucking lel. Richard spencer and NPI have always been pushing the Overton window in our favour from the intellectual side. Without their influence, we are weaker as a whole. Fuck off, kikes.

Nobody cares about Dicky Spencer. He benefits from us, not the other way around.

God you're fucking pathetic. Why do they even pay you?

He holds seminars with mostly kosher speakers that only have attendees thanks to constant shilling from TRS and Red Ice. I really hope he pays them.

get the fuck out of here shill.

Ahahahaha, seriously, that's the best response you have?
His entire angle has always been just that- the "reasonable heretic". And he's accomplished quite a bit with it. Just ask the media.

It's time for you to stop posting, I think.

Gee, I wonder why…

No, you're a dumb fucking troll

bye

They don't name the jew, and frequently host philosemtic, and even jewish, speakers at their conferences. That sounds pretty kosher to me.

Guillaume Faye was the most popular guest at their fall 2015 conference, here's what he has to say about "anti-Jews" and "Holocaust deniers".

And here's what faggot Jack Donovan, who dicky invited to teach autists how to be men, said about the same subject:

Fellow Bay Area fag? I'd say anything this rightish openly happening in Berzerkeley is fucking huge. A lot of folks here have not experienced Berzerkeley in all its madness or they'd be considerably more interested.

I guess we can harvest SJW cringe from this event.

Can you name a few of these "real efforts to save our Race and Culture?" I skimmed the blog a little bit and there doesn't appear to be any person or organization he approves of, other than Pope Francis, Ayatollah Khamenei, the Islamic Republic of Iran and Black Lives Matter.
I'm not sure any of those deserve my shekels more than NPI and everything else he shits on, including KMac, whose name he misspells no less than three times, but I'm an open minded guy and might be convinced otherwise, if presented with a solid argument.

Weirdly I am at uc berkely. Should I go check this out and report back?

In bay area on business but can drop by. Calling all bay area anons. Let's rustle some jimmies.

I'm not defending Rodney Martin, the "Chief" should have tipped you off about that. Just showing that Sinead is hardly the only person who calls Richard Spencer out on his faggotry.

If you have a time machine.