Donald Trump: "Antisemitism has no Place our Society"

Donald Trump: "Antisemitism has no Place our Society"

by Jacob Kornbluh, Jewish Insider
Posted on May. 5, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, on Thursday disavowed anti-Semitic comments made by white supremacist leader David Duke, saying, ”Anti-Semitism has no place in our society.”

On Wednesday, Duke blamed Republican Jews for attempting to block Trump from becoming the nominee during his radio program. “I think these Jewish extremists have made a terribly crazy miscalculation because all they’re going to be doing by doing a ‘Never Trump’ movement is exposing their alien, their anti-American, anti-American majority position. … They’re going to push people more into an awareness that the neocons are the problem, that these Jewish supremacists who control our country are the real problem, and the reason why America is not great.”

Earlier Thursday, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) called on Trump to denounce recent anti-Semitic comments by David Duke and a barrage of anti-Semitic comments by some of Trump’s supporters on social media. “David Duke’s latest remarks – smearing Jews and Jewish Republicans specifically – are as unsurprising as they are hateful,” Jonathan Greenblatt, ADL CEO, said in a statement. “The onus is now on Donald Trump to make unequivocally clear he rejects those sentiments and that there is no room for Duke and anti-Semitism in his campaign and in society.”

“Mr. Trump can and should speak up now. If not, his silence will speak volumes,” added Greenblatt.

In a statement first published by the NY Times Thursday afternoon, Trump said he “totally disavows” Duke comments about “Jewish extremists.”

“Antisemitism has no place our society, which needs to be united, not divided,” said Trump.

The ADL welcomed Trump’s statement. “While no one should associate Mr. Trump’s own views with David Duke’s hatred, it is vital for political leaders to use their bully pulpit to speak out against bigotry,” ADL’s Greenblatt said in a follow-up statement. “We think it is important that Mr. Trump denounced the anti-Semitism of David Duke and has made clear that he disavows anti-Semitism.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/05/05/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-dukes-praise
jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/trump_totally_disavows_david_duke_condemns_anti_semitism
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/jews-are-not-a-race-but-a-nation-1.436353
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.718221
web.archive.org/web/20160506172503/http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.718221
archive.is/CRcpi
soundcloud.com/radio3fourteen/angelo-john-gage-making-europeans-great-again
archive.is/zphem
mondoweiss.net/2016/04/israel-will-not-have-better-friend-in-white-house-than-hillary-clinton-adviser-assures-ny/
breitbart.com/video/2016/02/23/trump-israel-is-victim-in-conflict-with-palestine-if-attacked-100-id-come-to-their-defense/
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
politifact.com/virginia/statements/2015/sep/04/donald-trump/trump-says-iran-deal-forces-us-defend-iran-if-its-/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Bloch
jta.org/2016/04/14/news-opinion/politics/in-meeting-with-orthodox-reporters-trump-reveals-israel-advisers-his-jewish-real-estate-lawyers
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/4/5/donald-trumps-jewish-son-in-law-advised-him-on-aipac-speech
timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/trump-says-jewish-son-in-laws-friends-from-israel-helped-write-aipac-speech/
redstate.com/diary/southernconstitutionalist/2015/12/06/eric-trump-my-dads-immigration-plan-includes-amnesty-after-deportation/
smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-591116-post-12094444.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/could-it-happen-here/
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2016/03/trump-as-the-new-hitler-jews-in-a-panic-as-a-trump-presidency-looks-more-likely/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
futurecars2016.info/donald-trump-jew
newmovie2016.club/miami-vice-miami-vice-fanpop
mp3giga.xyz/mp3/donald-trump-jr-spouse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no link?

Bump

Donald Trump disavows David Duke’s Praise

jta.org/2016/05/05/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-dukes-praise

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Donald Trump “totally” disavowed an anti-Jewish tirade on his behalf by white supremacist David Duke and said there was no place for anti-Semitism in society.

The New York Times reported Thursday that the real estate magnate “totally disavows” the former Ku Klux Klan leader’s remarks.

“Anti-Semitism has no place in our society, which needs to be united, not divided,” Trump told the newspaper.

Duke on his radio program Wednesday praised Trump’s emergence from the Indiana primary the day before as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee as an opportunity to expose “Jewish supremacists who control our country.”

The Anti-Defamation League, which had called on Trump to disavow Duke’s comments, welcomed his disavowal.

“While no one should associate Mr. Trump’s own views with David Duke’s hatred, it is vital for political leaders to use their bully pulpit to speak out against bigotry,” said ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt. “We think it is important that Mr. Trump denounced the anti-Semitism of David Duke and has made clear that he disavows anti-Semitism.”

Sorry, accidentally left it out:

jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/trump_totally_disavows_david_duke_condemns_anti_semitism

No archive, Jacob?

This is going to be worse than 2012.

Welp this proves it… Hes not hitler… All is lost….

Fuck off dan

Donald Trump ‘Disavows’ David Duke’s Remarks on ‘Jewish Extremists’

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/

In response to calls from the Anti-Defamation League, Donald J. Trump on Thursday said he “disavows” comments by David Duke, the former Ku Klux Klan leader, about “Jewish extremists” who opposed his candidacy.

It is the latest instance of Mr. Duke praising Mr. Trump, who was condemned by politicians across the spectrum months ago for refusing to explicitly disavow Mr. Duke, a white supremacist who has exalted the the Manhattan businessman’s political rise. Mr. Trump has previously rebutted the criticisms by saying he had disavowed Mr. Duke on other occasions.

“Jewish chutzpah knows no bounds,” Mr. Duke said on his radio program, excoriating some of the donors involved in the “Stop Trump” movement. Those donors include the billionaire financier Paul Singer, a Jew for whom Israel’s security is a primary focus in determining the candidates he backs.

“I think these Jewish extremists have made a terribly crazy miscalculation because all they’re really going to be doing by doing the ‘Never Trump’ movement is exposing their alien, their anti-American-majority position to all the Republicans,” Mr. Duke said. “And they’re going to push people more into awareness that the neo-cons are the problem, that these Jewish supremacists who control our country are the real problem and the reason why America is not great.”

Jonathan Greenblatt, the chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, said in a statement that “David Duke’s latest remarks – smearing Jews and Jewish Republicans specifically – are as unsurprising as they are hateful.”

“The onus is now on Donald Trump to make unequivocally clear he rejects those sentiments and that there is no room for Duke and anti-Semitism in his campaign and in society,” he said. “Mr. Trump can and should speak up now. If not, his silence will speak volumes.”

Later Thursday, Mr. Trump said in a statement that he “totally disavows” Mr. Duke’s remarks.

“Antisemitism has no place our society, which needs to be united, not divided,” said Mr. Trump, who has been accused of using overtly racial appeals to motivate his largely white, working-class political base.

The Anti-Defamation League has criticized Mr. Trump before, and has redirected his previous donations to the group because of his remarks about Muslims and others. Mr. Trump has often cited his ties to the Jewish community, noting, for instance, that his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is an Orthodox Jew, and that his daughter, Ivanka, converted to Judaism.

It doesn't actually change much.

Make your own archive, Trump autist.

Stop it, you will make someone here feel stupid

Is Andrew Jackson running? I don't think so, this is the best we got.

Perhaps he is actually redpilled but just doesn't want the media to know because…you know, the kikes have a shit-ton of power in the US

You are right.. The shilling is much worse than 2012

God fucking damnit.

Why couldn't he have just done his usual "I disavow" vaguery? Or told the ADL he isn't playing to their song and dance.

Between this and Adelson's endorsement and his finance manager…. Did we make a terrible mistake? Hold me Holla Forums.

Oh look…It's Killary-supporting "Sinead McCarthy" trying to divide The Right again.

Fuck off cunt.

What did you expect him to say? Anyways anti-semitism is a pretty retarded belief, it's best to focus on the attacks against what is stopping European people from thriving.

Trump is a nationalist, and as long as that continues to ring true, it doesn't matter if he is friendly with the Jew.

Either way this doesnt fucking matter. Even if it turns out he was blowing kikes in the whitehouse as long as he follows through with the wall its worth it.

He hasn't assended to god emperor yet, it's too early to reveal his power level.

I have a feeling that many of Trump's earliest supporters, you know who I'm talking about, will dislike him more and more in the coming weeks. If it wasn't for us though, he would have NEVER EVER made it this far. Everyone thought he was a clown, not even 4chan cared about him, but we here were down with Trump from the start. We pushed for him, memed for him, he'll the RWDS meme was born from all the joking and fantasizing about what a Trump presidency would look like.

Everyone thought he was a sideshow. Not us though.

We'll see what happens.

Between this and Adelson's endorsement and his finance manager…. Did we make a terrible mistake? Hold me Holla Forums.

Finance manager? Whatever do you mean?

heheheh

Dan pls

No… just no. Stop it.

His daughter is a jew, his son is married to a jew, etc.

do you seriously expect him to get up on stage and say GTKRWN
are you actually that dumb

Wow. Trump doesn't hate Jews - something anyone with half a fucking brain knew and accepted. Gas yourself you imbecile.

She is so fucking ugly.

I swear you're that cunt herself posting her worthless face everywhere like we even give a fuck she exists. Kill yourself you obsessive retard. These cocksuckers aren't worth the free air they breathe.

I like finances.

He, hehe, heheheh eheheheh

Steven Mnuchin is a white nationalist.

VOTE HILLARY

THIS JUST IN FROM FOX NEWS TRUMP HAS DECLARED WAR ON ALL EVANGELICALS AND JEWS:

"ANTISEMITISM HAS A PLACE IN OUR SOCIETY AND IT'S SOMETIMES YOUR PEOPLE'S FAULT."

Happy now, Dan?

Adelson was always going to support him. Not to mention being a kike, do you think he'd pass up a free candidate like Trump? He doesn't have to donate to Trump like he always does with other candidates.

…. And?

What'd you expect him to say, 'Heil Hitler 1488'?

Like so much of what Trump says, theres no telling where he's coming from, whether its legit or a mask to shield himself.

Not that it matters - name me another candidate who doesn't say exactly the same and who has a legitimate chance at victory.
I'm waiting.

NO, FAGGOT

I don't think so.

Jews have no place in our society.

He's a smart guy. He did what was necessary to keep this thing from escalating.

Fact is, most people are so bluepilled that accusations of antisemitism would ruin a candidate for them. And whether we like it or not, he needs their votes to get in.

its all ogre now

Chill, he's just playing the game.

Jews are the backbone of the white race. Why else would Donald Trump's white nationalist corporation and campaign have so many Jews in them? It's because Jews are the ultimate red pilled white people.

lel

Is this where we're supposed to pretend it's pragmatic to say "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" and remain electable?

Try harder.

I'M FUCKING LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MASTER STRATAGEM TRUMP HAS IN STORE WITH THIS

MAGA

DO NOT LOSE FAITH. THE DON'S STRATEGY IS SOUND

Shills will be pouncing on this to try and demoralize, demotivate, and divide you

Fucking kike.

This has literally no effedt on normal people.

What by feeding you sweet words you want tomhear while we get ready to fuck you over?

Agreed. Donald Trump and his hard core supporters like us know that Jewish people are the solution to the problems that America currently faces.

We have to make America great again.

Well what the fuck is he supposed to say?
If I were in his shoes I wouldn't say 'Gas the Kikes, Race War Now.', youd be better off doing the self immolation thing on the steps of the capitol building rather than saying that.

He is under enough scrutiny for his so called racism, why fan the flames when it adds no positive benefit?

Too bad antisemitism doesn't actually exist. Questioning the jews isn't antisemitic. Calling them out for their lies and deceit is not antisemitic. Telling the truth about jewish power in America and throughout the world is not antisemitic.

The problem is your word, like racism, has a definition of everything and therefore has no definition.

I agree. Anyone who believes in anti-semitism is clearly retarded as there is no such thing.

He is supposed to demonstrate that he isn't just another Zionist with a slightly new coat of paint to trick gullible white people into thinking he's different than any other candidate.

So true. That's why we need to kill the Jews.
They hate Semites.

What's with all of these concern-trolling posts and threads?

He never claimed to hate anyone, heck he always claimed to be near legal citizen spics. He hates Israel because they're having it way too good with US protection. He makes really, really good deals and he can see that America is being played by the entire western and eastern world, so he wants to set it straight.

This isn't a nazi LARPing hive, this is about non-pc political discussion

butthurt manchild detected

NO PR

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND JEWS

t. not a shill

Trump sarcastically disavowed people at nearly every rally he went to for like two months. He clearly doesn't take it seriously. Also he's not going to go around screaming "kill the kikes!" He's trying to become President. Trump needs to give them as little ammunition for the big guns as possible. Mainstream Leftie thus far has gone after Trump, behind the scenes Jew hasn't yet invoked his full power. It's best we avoid that and take the Presidency first.

Well, it's a good thing we're just anti-Muslim and anti-Jew here, the rest of the Semites we're pretty cool with.

For you.

I can't wait till this election ens and the Altistic-Right loses interest. Then, maybe, Holla Forums can be decent again.

Yes…with a hammer

Pandering little faggot…

some people believed the strawman attacks on Trump were the real him.

it's similar to the people that like george zimmerman because they believe the Left wing propaganda that he was a nigger hater that killed trayvon just for kicks.

Hollywood Nazism.

no kiddin', some currynigger leftist I know believes that him saying that no more african american presidents will come after the lousy obama administration is an attack to all blacks and not a witty retort against him

NO PR

Trumps fuck with them good.

we're not anti-Semitic
we're counter-Semitic

I know he's not Hitler. I'm still voting for him.

Fuck off back to gamergoy

This, Trump shills are so funny.

It's official. I'm not voting Hillary so I can watch the country burn rather than be bled to death.

>Suddenly there is a nonstop stream of new threads, each one detailing a different jew that works for Donald Trump.
>Uh oh! Trump said he doesn't want to be endorsed by David Duke! Disregard the fact that he's in a general election in a country of bluepills; pack it up guys, don't vote!

Wow! What a total coincidence! Not like this is coordinated at all!

meant to reply to these:

There is no place for antisemitism in our society, why would the hatred of things that no longer exist belong?

What do you expect? Him screaming 14/88 kill all jews? Anyways he is still planing to completely demolish everything they have power in, just the fact that he is openly against mass immigration, FED and the Media, is enough for me to know he is the best alternative. He may also be playing a wrecking game with them that we can't even see.

Also, who else is a realistic option? Bernie, Hillary? Who both are confirmed shills?
This far in the Game, Trump is the only one that has the highest possibility of not being a shill and becoming a President.

The cards are played, now we wait and see. And if Trump should be a shill and goes 360°, have fun watching all the workers(who wouldn't get jobs anymore) + republicans(who would go apeshit about his turning around) + democrats(who lost) burning shit in the streets together.

smh Chaim

There's a reason they encourage us to go full 14/88. We need tactical planning, and that's what Trump is good at.

Reminder that anyone encouraging you to not vote is a leftypol shill.

Retard…

Why would he openly denounce the jews this early? That would be what they call, political suicide, the media would go crazy. He said what he had to.

pfft, in the very early days of his candidacy there were tons of retards and cucks on here and 4cuck sperging out. it took at least a month of seriously meme warfare to even get the chans totally onboard. And we STILL have mouth breathing retards that freak the fuck out everytime a New York businessman DOESN'T say he wants to gas the kikes, race war now.

It's not Trump's job to carry out the will of the people. The people must do that. Trump's job is to shift the Overton window inch by inch, centimeter by centimeter. And he can only do so by our action, our support, our voice.

Without the Reich, Hitler was a washed up artist with a grudge.

Be the change you want to happen, never lose momentum, keep on going and never give up.

What if someone is voting for someone you don't want them to vote for? Is it ok to encourage them not to vote then?

Such as voting for hillary or panders

He should in the very least be telling the ADL to go fuck themselves and that he isn't going to get on TV to disavow something everytime some faggot says something that the ADL doesn't like.

We just have to wait and see if his America First foreign policy that so angered the kikes stays strong til the inauguration.

Anybody on Holla Forums who still thinks Sinead is a legit WN is a fucking moron. She never talks shit about niggers, she never talks shit about Hillary (MUH STRONK WHITE WOMAN), and 9% of what she does online is devoted to D+C bullshit.

*90%

Because going full 1488 right before a General Election is a GREAT idea!

fucking retards….

Of course not, its not like there are 100s of new IDs here.
Its a coincidence.

MUH PR

Either way, he is still a better candidate than all the others

Who are you to give advice? Nothing you've ever done has helped Whites in the slightest.

Nice disinfo. Do you have a video or recording that includes Trump actually fucking saying all this? I didn't think so. Eat a dick, kike.

Do you just spit out buzzwords you don't understand? Name anything you've ever done that is half as useful as waking up whites to their own self interest.

This isn't a raid faggot, all moves in the campaign must be carefully planned. Guess what? Republicucks support Israel, Trump can't change that while on the campaign trail. It will take decades to deprogram the populace.

This is fantastic actually. Trump can keep playing good goy, while Duke can keep pointing out the shit jews pull, and the media can continue spreading Duke to everyone else.

Very, very good.

Let's see your accomplishments first if you're one to judge, chaim.

Do you honestly believe Trump shares even the slightest of our views regarding the kikes? Read his book, he has dealt with jews all his life and has kept them close.

The only angle I am clinging to with this situation is that he knows, but is indifferent, to the current power these Jewish circles hold and he's using it to his advantage.

We have moved the Overton window, and are ready to become Trumps biggest critic.

Pro-white don't need Trump in office, but Trump needs us to win, so he'd better be careful.

Poor cat is like "Goddammit I just had lunch what the fuck did I do to deserve this"

While the most obvious course would be to reply 'no comment', he has to fend off a shit load of biased media attackers backed up by the ADL.

Washington politics being what it is, there's no way he could get away with just brushing Duke's remarks off and becoming president. Since we all know kikes have long memories, Trump has to move very carefully among them, throwing the occasional titbit to the rats so they don't eat him alive.

Yeah, we all want him to go full 14/88 and denounce the kikes - let's see how far he gets with that.

As I have repeatedly said Trump is a civic natuonalist not a white nationalist. That's still a hell of a lot better than all the globalists running.

But he's right though, Trump only made it this far because they never found anything concrete to attack him for, what's the best they have got?
That Drumpf failed meme?
We'd all love to go full 1488, but let's be realistic here, this is a strategy game to play, like chess, you can't just knock over the pieces and proclaim yourself victorious.
You have to follow the rules and choose your moves wisely, and Trump is doing just that.
I truly hope i am not wrong though.

LOL WHO WE VOTE FOR LOL WOW
Reported.

Dubs confirm it, also that idiotic "A SMALL LOAN OF X" meme they keep on spouting has done nothing but aid him in winning shit

Wasn't this always Holla Forums's course? We need to be critical of those who are in power, lest we want to become socjus ourselves.

Still Trump. I know Holla Forums loves to meme about their god emperor, but he's merely the lesser evil, that's what he's been since day one.

I agree. Semite does not mean Jew. Semite is a race of people, whereas Jew is not. JEW is a term for a tribal group of religious people. Has nothing to do with race. Only uneducated, edgy teen neo-nazi wannabes have a problem with this, as Trump has called out the Jew a few times.

Not really. We're not actually that important.

Retard.

Trumpfags BTFO
CAPTCHA: kekdas

anti-Semitism
[an-tee-sem-i-tiz-uh m, an-tahy-]
noun
discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.

wrong capture.

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/jews-are-not-a-race-but-a-nation-1.436353

Are you new to the JQ?

He's really not.

David Duke again? He's politically irrelevant, he's just some guy with a radio show on the internet. What's the big deal?

Donald Trump should have told reporters he doesn't give a shit about David Duke and he's not going to give his opinions on David Duke's Tweets. That's it.

dont fall for jewish tricks.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

THIS

AND THIS

Do you get paid to do this?

Look at that, response is the call -him- a jew. You shills do not really seem to understand who you are dealing with. I guess in the end we should be intensely flattered; this campaign is a massive indicator we're more than relevant. Gee look, the same five-six images spammed over and over again, "look he's in bed with Hillary totally because they know each other because they're both powerful," "look he says something that remotely sounds like he supports Israel, he's a total semite shill guys, he's not going 14/88"

Holy fucking cow man step up your game

Youre fucking retarded for ever thinking he was Hitler. We sure didn't. He's still great. Don't you fucks get it. Someone even greater, even more nationalistic will run after Trumps 4-8 years.

Trump is a great way into shifting the Overton window into nationalism.

And there is the chance that he really is tricking the kikes. He has called Jew exposers allies and did imply that Israel created ISIS, after all.

ITT

DELUSIONAL TRUMP FAGGOTS GET BTFO FOR THE 6 MILLIONTH TIME

This. Trump IS tricking the kikes. Otherwise he would have never heavily hinted that Israel created ISIS.

And he vowed to take revenge on those that killed his friends in the Twin Towers…

That never happened.

Are you Trump idiots on crack?

She's literally an Ashkenazim Jew and claims to be a NatSoc. Shill alert!

Yes it did retard.

you're mom

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?
WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?
WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?

#1) Only option now is Trump vs Hillary.

#2) Hillary is worst for us.

#3) To oppose Trump now is a Hillary victory.

Oppose Trump = Oppose Wall = Our Enemy

Crooked Hillary shills are so fucking obvious and bad it's cringeworthy. These people are morons who can't into imageboards.

You reek of goon. You and your other goon friends that keep shitting up the place with such threads. Finger yourself to death.

The DnC is real.

You forgot your reaction image of that kike taking his turd capsule, /int/.

Makes sense that Sinead would be part of their latest failed D&C attempt.

Pic related is the salt mine their board produced last time they tried, and failed, being counter raided for 2 weeks straight.

Trump's Illegal Immigration Plan: Give them Legal Status
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

No it didn't, Trump autist.

Trump was alluding to Dubai, where he has business projects.

Keep the fantasy alive though.

Trump autism.

More Trump faggot autism.

Why are the Trump faggot mods deleting posts in this thread?

Back to Infowars, Trump faggot.

Guess who Donald Trump's #1 supporter in the media is?

You will never be this much of a pathetic Trumpstein shillbot.

Based Mesopotamia

Any trap I am in a committed relationship with will simply have to live with the fact that I also like trap porn.

Sorry, Sinead.

kek

So when are you impotent White Nationalists going to go out in real life and fix things?

Never? Now STFU already.

Notice how the Jews parade the scumbag opportunist Duke any chance they get.

ITT: Hillary's PR team dropped the fucking ball and got Trumped on

ANTISEMITISM HAS NO PLACE IN OUR SOCIETY BECAUSE ONCE THE JEWS ARE GONE WE WONT NEED IT

Only applies to the media.

Found the website link for the article….

And archived it…
web.archive.org/web/20160506172503/http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.718221

I'm betting Holla Forums will react in a couple of ways in regard to this…
Or:

Admittedly this is a hit and run posting based on the lack of posts from the OP. Doesn't make what the OP posted any less relevant though.

I wonder what dan is up to nowadays?

I'm not surprised at how common that naming convention is.

Your memes are shit and you're shit. now fuck off.

I see you putting the same pics on multiple boards and threads

obvious shill is obvious

cfc2f4 IS A MASSIVE COCKSUCKING FAGGOT
and most likely a kike

Weak sauce faggotry

make more, it seems to bring more unique IPs to Holla Forums and I like newfriends.

that's right. we're strong independent men who don't need no women. having children is bullshit, it gets in the way of the video game playing and the trap porn watching, and who cares about the future of the white race anyway?

Pic related is your answer

But why would Israel students be against a pro-Israel presidential candidate?

Because according to Holla Forums, Trump is secretly a neo-Nazi who is going to cause the second Holocaust once he's elected President.
So of course all Jews fear Trump because they all know that fact.

Yep you're Sinead. Fuck off you ugly whore and stay away from here.

kek, yeah, you got me, it's not like i just wrote that because it was on the sign the woman in the image was holding. personally i'd have included something about anime instead, because that's a much more widespread form of degeneracy*

To be fair, his daughter isn't a jew and neither are her children. Jewishness is matrilineal and the tribe doesn't approve of converts.

Who cares what women want.

THE PRIMARY IS OVER, GOYIM. NOW WE'LL SHOW YOU THE REAL DONALD TRUMP.

t. your friend, the jew

Where do you think we are? Seriously.

I'd call you a hot mess, but we all know you're nowhere near hot, Sinead

Trump != Hitler
Trump = A yuge shift of the overton window to the right
Trump = An actual southern border, an end to the illegal invasion, bringing back manufacturing to America, and a voice in politics for whites without one

Vote Trump 2016

We would be better off without a voice in politics. Maybe we would live longer outside of the gulag.

That's not true. Orthodox Jewish converts are halakhically Jewish. Ivanka is an Orthodox Jewish convert, therefore halakhically she is Jewish.

Sue the lugenpresse, Trump.

Love his interruption about antisemitism and displacing blame. Joos shaking in their shoos

Jews aren't hard to spot anymore. Like a sore thumb.
Do they think they're fooling or impersonating anyone else just spouting radical nonsense? The quality in shilling shitposts has dropped 10 fold since it became pentagon defcon-10 tier, fuck.

And also, if you look at pictures of Ivanka Trump before she got plastic surgery and started dying her hair blonde, it's obvious that she's part Jewish.

Indeed. Pic related.

Now will you faggots stop posting "Hurr god emperor hitler trump" and admit he's just a means to an end that will not save America?

Or will you all continue to act like happeningfags

Hi Sinead, you fucking kike

Holy shit…the Renegaydecucks are all out in tonight.

Nah, those facial features are common in these parts. she's a kike now for all I care though

I'm not Sinead. And she's not a Kike. She's an ugly Irish bitch. I bet you're Irish too.

I archived this thread to serve as an example of what a Renegayde raid looks like.

archive.is/CRcpi

Parts of Tel Aviv?

"Antisemitism Has No Place In Our Society"

Trump Americanism which tells zionist jews to fuck off and put citizens first is superior to Imageboard Hitlerism and we are now at the stage where the more unaccomplished among you are going to be disappointed your tulpa Trump is a real boy with a conscience. Thank you for the memes :)

Trump awoke a beast of internal US nationalism supports and gotten people out of the closet to support it. If he's controlled or not it doesn't matter. Take the chance now to red pill further and not spam useless threads like this that clearly don't work.

I forgot how ugly this cunt is

Watching the Trumpcucks and shills try to justify their love for an Israel first zionist has become my new favorite past time. It's honestly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on Holla Forums.

There's nothing I can say that Trump hasn't already that could possibly paint him in anymore of a negative light to anybody that's redpilled in the slightest to the jewish question.

His kids all converted to Judaism. Do you idiots really believe he is against the Jews?

Trump just thinks Jews are just white people with a different religion, so even if he is racist he will not be anti-Semitic.

Only Ivanka. The other four haven't.

What the fuck were you expecting him to say? "Antisemitism is great, 1488, Hitler did nothing wrong"? He's running for fucking election. The window hasn't been shifted nearly far enough for anything like that to fly. What weak fucking troll b8 this thread is. Did your bosses tell you that the evil meanie weenie Neo-Nhatzees were idiots? Because if so, they sorely misinformed you.

Jewishness is genetic.

It's a concession you have to make if you want to run on nationalist talking points. See it as protection money you have to pay to make sure you're not shoa'ed by the kikes in the media.

They all married Jews then and had mischling children, so it is bad enough.

Geert literally is a Jew, though
And he's like 1/4 Indonesian.

All his kids converted to Judaism user? All of them? Every single one of his kids converted to Judaism?

Please answer.

Great false equivalency. He could have just said nothing. He doesn't have to keep sucking jewish and Israeli cock over and over and over and over again. He could just avoid the subject.

Slavic lands.

That does not matter, he's still an old cis straight angry white male because he does not love islam.

You are mentally ill (or trolling in a humorous way)if you look at those pics and say "she's obviously Jewish".

LOOK, if you're going to shill at least have your facts straight. Trump has five kids. Two married jews (Eric married a half Jew). Ivanka has children, Eric doesnt. So, no….it's not ALl of his children, faggot. It's one out of five.

He's been shit on constantly for saying nothing. The media fucking crucified him for saying nothing when Duke was brought up. You really, really must think we're idiots.

toppest of keks to you

Like these obnoxious kikes aren't boiling his blood right now.

You lack common sense and the ability to read between the lines.

kill yourself ramzpaul gamergate altkike cuck

EXTERMINATE ALL NON WHITES

HEIL HITLER

I'ma just be blatant here, if Germany had dropped the antisemitism, they would have won the war.

I have kind of gotten sick after the years of blaming the Jews for our problems. Yes the (((Media))) Jewish, yes the (((Government))) is Jewish.

But that has nothing to do with the Jewishness, correlation does not prove causation. We should execute and oven those responsible by their actions, not by their religion or their race.

I agree on Trump on this.

Baron is married?

Lad, you need to tell your bosses that you can't just slap random recurring buzzwords your bot has extracted from here, slap a picture of some Nazis on it, and expect it to fly.

I refuse to be trolled by substandard shills. If you cannot even amuse me, then what good are you?

John Gage touches on abandoning the anti-semitic rhetoric in his interview with Lana.

soundcloud.com/radio3fourteen/angelo-john-gage-making-europeans-great-again

Calm down. Trump or anyone else didn't make a decision to "not go the antisemitism route"…Like it was some kind of 'fork in the road' decision that was shrewdly decided on…

I think most Holla Forumsacks understand that Trump isn't going to name the Jew…He is however, giving them the worst ass pain and panic attacks they have had since the 1930's in Europe.

If he is truly "America first" and achieves the 3 big platforms, then I'm fine with him placating the annoying kikes with platitudes every once in awhile.

There was an interview a couple of decades ago somewhere where at one point he denounced Pat Buchannens 'love affair with Hitler', going on to say something like 'he won't get many donations from the Jews in New York like that'.

He definitely doesn't believe he can win if he shits on the Jews. How he feels deep down is completely irrelevant to him, he views this entire process as a mathematical function. He wants to win, so he's going to feed the function the inputs he predicts will produce the output of him as president.

He says things like that, but then he also goes on to do things like webm related.

20 years ago.

Alot can change someone's worldview in a couple of months.

Trump, if he's redpilled, is most likely Alex Jones tier…but knows big time Jews are the big dogs. He has love for the "little Jews" so he wouldn't make it about "Jews".

He's a bit compromised with Jewish offspring unfortunately…Like AJ is.

He hasn't been diving into any Books like 'The Biological Jew' or 'Culture of Critique'.

He probably knows about the fed and the "New World Order" and he doesn't like it.

our girls sure are a lot prettier than theirs.

He claims that the Roman nation-state is the best model for civic structure, denounces Globalism openly, and is calling for Israel to pay us for babysitting them.

He's redpilled enough.

The only question he hasn't answered, mostly because no one has asked him, is if he'd be willing to abolish the Federal Reserve.

Oh, I know he's redpilled enough. Alex Jones tier would be fucking incredible for a president.

He's got the balls to try to ditch the Fed…but how will he achieve it successfully??

AJ also has guests that openly say that Israel did 911…and a bunch of other things.

Trump is AJ tier. It's a good comp. especially with the Jewish offspring similarity.

did you listen to his statement on the econmy? peter schiff made a good video about it. Basically Trump said that he plans to 'restructure' (default) on the national debt and renegotiate it. Otherwise he can't let interest rates raise or the government would crash. Also that he may use this as leverage to negotiate with China who own a lot of the American bonds.

Is it possible to be pro-kike AND pro-white at the same time?

He has never called for Israel to pay for anything. He has called for Germany, Japan, and S. Korea to pay for military protection. When a reporter pressed him on whether the same standard would be applied to Israel, he replied "yeah, I think they will do that also, yeah," the implication being that Israel would have to agree to an arrangement which is contrary to their interests - one which their primary backers, American Jewry, spends good money to prevent through lobbies such as AIPAC.

Keep lying, though. Someone will believe it.

I see Trump as like a kosher Pat Buchanan. Pat said the same things Trump said but was also openly anti-semitic.

Don Jr. married a goy. So Donald has 5 goy grandkids from him. Eric married a kike but they don't have kids. And he was 3 kike grandkids from Ivanka and Jared.

So the score is 5 goy grandkids, 3 kike grandkids

Now this is shilling. Trump didn't think he could get away with saying
So what does he do?

He's likely not "pro-kike". More like "I can fix this mess without openly naming the jew"

I predict he will be critical of Israel a few times in his presidency though…because they will be belligerent and uncooperative to any "deal making".

It's their way or the highway. That's how it's been for them for the past 70 years. That's gonna rustle Trump's jimmies.

????

i don't believe that Trump secretly hates Jews or whatever, nor do i believe that Trump is going to do anything to aipac or reduce israel's foreign aid.

I do believe that when the jews come knocking he will at least try to get something in return for all the free shit we give them. None of us really know how much power the international jewish lobby and power brokers actually have over America.

People like Duke believe their control is absolute. I'm not so sure, and the reason is because almost all of the candidates they front are already in their pocket. If we had a string of candidates that weren't pedophiles or drug addicts, it would probably go a long way to cutting their influence dramatically.

Just remember that the seeds of hate we plant today will eventually sprout and all of those dragons these kikes have hatched for their scorched earth policies will come home to roost.

i think there's a reason that congress and the president's have not gone after the Fed, like Trump says, its extremely fragile.

The more I've looked into this, the more certain I am that we are being held together by an illusion. Since 1935 (iirc) the social security act put the collateral at potential future earnings per citizen. i think this is another reason we are seeing mass immigration to these countries, the more people, the more the government can borrow. cutting off any of the heads could destroy the entire global banking structure. I'm sure this is by design to hold all of our countries hostage to the international jew.

Does the president and congress dance with the devil and sustain their country? Or do they pick up their sword and potential kill millions due to starvation? It's been speculated that we could lose 1/3 of our population in America in one month if they just shut off the power grid.

Who's going to make that choice?

It's obvious WN don't know what a goodlooking White woman looks like.

Go back to your alien looking flat assed Asian girlfriend.

No.
Because to be pro-kike is to be anti-White.
Obviously one cannot be anti-White and pro-White at the same time.

Despite everything Trump has said to the contrary?

You can't fix a problem without admitting what the problem is.
It's like trying to cure someone of cancer without admitting they actually have cancer.

For example: The Federal Reserve is a massive problem.
Why?
Because of the Jews.
If you do something good like ending the Federal Reserve, you still have the Jews as a problem.
If you deport the Jews, the problem of the Federal Reserve disappears along with them.

Will that be before or after Trump worships the Jew's god at the wailing wall thus proving exactly where his loyalties lie?

They don't have to be. Trump shall be like every modern President before him. Subservient to the Jews.

Exactly. Trump isn't going to change that.

Trump either knows his role or would learn it in short order.

I'm sure you WN's will save us. Just scream "kike" on the internet enough times might do it.

He's moving to the center to get the nomination. Duh.

You seem frustrated.

In your butt.

I bet it hurts.

If he names the Jew now, he loses about 77% of his support.

About that amount of his supporters are retarded enough to love the Jews. We are in the minority.

If Trump names the Jew, Trump loses the election. The brainwashed masses will be easily turned against him.

He's been pro-Israel the entire time and even has jewish children/grandchildren. Fuck off.

This thread probably was an inside job.

Some chucklefuck of a troll is laughing his balls off at all of you.

Never change user.

10/10

As opposed to you Conservatives and/or Libertarians saving the White race?

I actually advocate real world activism and actions.
If a WN/NS does nothing but post on the internet, he/she is failing his race.

So you're saying that he should continue to lie or refuse to tell the truth (even if he's supposed to know the truth about the Jews)?

…Just like every other candidate.

And yet you still love him despite knowing his position on Israel and the Jews.

But he'd be telling the truth and actually advocating doing the things that are needed to save the White race.

Well as Trump no doubt believes the Holocaust happened and believes everything the media says about Israel (he probably even believes that the Jews are god's chosen people) what does that say about him?

No, you fuck off and I'll keep saging this thread so long you as keep replying. NO ONE thinks Trump is "alt-right". Frankly, supporting Zionism makes sense as long as it means the Jews fuck off to Israel. Hitler supported Zionism before the war started, because it meant less of them in Germany. The point of being anti-Kike is not avoiding interaction with Jews, it's resisting the agenda of their elite, and this is exactly what Trump is doing. Fucktard.

( archive.is/zphem )

WEW
The ADL is already controlling this fucker and making him say things about how talking shit about Israel is bad. I don't believe a single legitimate user here still supports this faggot. It just can't be possible.

Have any of the other candidates made as many pro-Israel statements since the start of this campaign as Trump? Honest question.

But that's the problem.
The Jews will never "fuck off" back to Israel (willingly).
Zionism does not equal the Jews "fucking off" back to Israel.
Zionism equates Israel and the Jews superior to all all at everyone elses (especially the White race's) expense.

If you support Zionism, you are supporting everything the Jews are doing to the White race.

If all the Jews left for Israel, stayed there and did not allow their influence to leave Israel..then yes, that might be the time to consider supporting Zionism.

Don't you fucking see yourself right now?
In your unconditional support of Trump you've justified, normalized and accepted Trump's support of the Jews, Israel and the Zionist plot to destroy the White race for the benefit of the Jewish race.

After a very quick search…

mondoweiss.net/2016/04/israel-will-not-have-better-friend-in-white-house-than-hillary-clinton-adviser-assures-ny/

That's fine tbh

Holla Forums has never really been antisemitic outside of it's memes because we find it funny

IRL most of us are usually pretty lenient on things like Israel, Jews and Civic Nationalism

Well of course it does! As well as jews.
Problem solved.

Zionism is not a Final Solution, never said it was. I do not unconditionally support Trump, but you're blind if you do not see the manifold reasons why he is clearing the way.

Let's break it down.
1. Trump associates with Jews, has Jewish grandchildren. This is an ad hominem fallacy– guilt by association to be more specific. You must to pose a clear mechanism between these personal relationships and him supporting white genocide.
2. Trump supports diplomatic relations with Israel, thus he is a 'zionist' in the sense that he recognizes the existence of the state.
3. He's stated repeatedly that Israel must stand on its own, told AIPAC "I don't want your money", consciously rejects control by Jewish interests. Triggers the fuck out of Neocohens with his 'America first' policy, and does not tongue Netanyahu's asshole like every other Republican.

Here, maybe >pic related will trigger you further. Also sage.

1.That's a Clinton advisor that said that, not Hillary herself.

2.Trump's made a lot more than 1 single statement about Israel. Him and Hillary were actually the only two that did that AIPAC speech.

Of course, nobody here is really, truly antisemitic. It is all a facade, we love Israel and the Jews.

Every last one.

For their collective crimes, I and others like me will work tirelessly to see the eradication of the Semites, and the subjugation of all other sub-races.

Their can be no half-measures.

Every single step is part of the over-arching goal.

Baby steps anons.

Today trump, tomorrow Hitler.

We must push the window.

Baby steps.

Even if we are all eradicated tomorrow we will return within a generation or two to destroy the juden again.

For we are all brought here to the truth.

As long as the Semite engages in such grand evil we will appear.

We are the hero in the narrative.

But we are also the witch hunter, the Inquisition, and the demon himself all in one.

We see the evil and the wrongdoing and we will drive it out.

And this time, we will not let our power be lost to overzealous emotion.

Were the first few weeks of trump memes paid for from an agency? I thought agencies existed to covertly do these things in elections.

Trump has brought a lot of great speech excerpts and debates. However, I'm struggling to remember any speech so great that it beats his increasing orthodoxy and intellectual weakness.

I think internet rightists have been psyopped. Doesn't matter to my internal integrity as I never subbed donald nor shilled for him before I deleted my twitter account.

I think he was just baiting. You see bait posts and threads like this all the time on cuckchan.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

I've seen some of David Duke's vids, and he doesn't even seem that extreme. Pathetic Jewish media will cry about anything.

Please.

Nigga, who the fuck do you think we are?

We are the final boss of the internet.

WE ARE COLLECTIVELY THE ABYSS

Hey goys, remember when Putin said that every county has the Jews it deserves? That's close to what I think.

A redpilled society would meet the kike's tricks with distrust or contempt. A healthy society would pursue an end above itself, finding fullfilment in duty well before escapism and other hedonistic purposes. The Jew has free reign only when you let him take over the rooms of power. This is what I think the teetotaler Don has on his mind, more or less consciously.

So you're supporting Trump despite being in the Jew's back pocket?

Cruz and every other Republican candidate was in the Jew's back pocket as well. And that was seen as a negative. But with Trump, it's accepted.

Yes, he does. His campaign is full of Jews.

While I agree that Trump can't really control who his children marry, he can control who he surrounds himself with.

I never said he personally supported White genocide. I would say that Trump won't stop White genocide.

And do you recognize the existence of Israel?
Do you think that this country should have relations with Israel?

For someone who doesn't want AIPAC's money, he sure is toeing AIPAC's line.

And yet he supports the Jews, supports Israel, and surrounds himself with Jews in his campaign.

And yet will still come to the defense of Israel.

breitbart.com/video/2016/02/23/trump-israel-is-victim-in-conflict-with-palestine-if-attacked-100-id-come-to-their-defense/
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk

Really?

Oh what a weasel answer. Scott Adams must have pissed himself twice reading about this.
If jewish supremacist are a thread to the US, they be gone, if not, he can have his united society.

Win-win. Ha-ha.

What that only shows to the normal guy on the street that the most reviled man right now has to bow before the jewish establishment. (((They))) still live in the middle ages, where the kristianins don't read, but pray and work. That changed.

captcha vkfbch, now I am REALLY terrified

Ok it was actually Codreanu, but whatever. Sage for own retardation.

Hell is other people.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

This expands the overton window and works in our favor, especially compared to Hillary.

Only a fool would not see that this is a net gain for us.

Yeah I know. It's the best I could come up with in such short notice.

I know I've heard Hillary speak positively about Israel, I just can't find any links to it yet.

WEW

BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

umm…kay?

Edgy. You're a kid with a computer and, probably, not a great life. I don't know about you, but I am not a nihilist.

This still the definition of an ad hominem- guilt by association fallacy. The man runs a business in New York. He wouldn't be anywhere if he chose not to work with kikes.

He is helping to stop by it by opposing illegal immigration, he is anti-refugee, and wants greater cooperation with the only other white power, Russia. He will not stop the great erasure, but we will. And he's helping us to reach the public, spread our ideas, and reach new heights.

I'm a nationalist. I wouldn't give a fuck about Jews if they restricted their activities to the Middle East and terrorizing their Semite brethen instead of us. From a purely strategic perspective, the Brittish/U.S. set up Israel because it a) could not survive except as a client state b) fractured the Middle East, preventing the formation of a pan-Arab power (as nearly happened during the 60's) or a caliphate.

He is saying his support is not based on monetary influence. There is no reason for him to oppose zionism at this point.

…If he saw Israel as the "victim" of a Palestinian attack. No fucking shit, he's not going to come out and say the opposite. The moment he even hinted he would lift American military support from Israel, the kikes will hit the wall and do whatever they could to stop him.

Endorsement≠tonguing his asshole. Remember when Netanyahu came to Washington to lecture Congress, and the cucks gave him a standing ovation? That's some hardcore rimming. Do you know why the cuckservatives support Israel? They actually think it's a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, and that the Hebrews are God's chosen people. There is a wide gulf between that mentality and Trump's zionism.

Yep, that's exactly right.

Yeah, seriously. How does one even contemplate the opposite. Oh, autists, that's who.

Good we have ID here, so it is clear someone elses writes.

Just one thing: The normies topple normal guys from their jobs via lynch mobs for saying some stuff. From (Mozilla) CEOs to stooges, all are at risk of writing something in anger and then loose their lifes work.

As I wrote: Hell is other people. The abyss remark is just being honest about being a more inner circle.

It is because they are rookie shills newly hired, presumably out of Hillary's foundation funding.

The good news is we now have ironclad outside verification of our effectiveness.

You're probably right. Her campaign dumped over a million into shilling– they must be everywhere.

He's right, and neither do the Jews who cause it.

So he's a crony capitalist in bed with the Jews for money. Oh yeah. That makes me want to support him.

And what's sad is that you actually believe him. Even though you admit he is a zionist crony capitalist in bed with the Jews to make sheckles.
Or you actually think the rest of the Jewified government will let him do whatever he wants.
If that was the case, Obama would've banned guns Day One.

No you won't. You'll continue shitposting on the internet as you always have. You're just waiting for Trump.

Really? Because he's not going to do a thing against the White race's greatest enemy.

You're not a White Nationalist?
You care about this country. You don't care about your race.

But you already admitted he's in bed with the Jews to make money.

There's no reason for him to oppose the Jews or Israel either. The Jews make him money. He loves the Jews making him money. Quote related.

Or if Iran "attacks".

politifact.com/virginia/statements/2015/sep/04/donald-trump/trump-says-iran-deal-forces-us-defend-iran-if-its-/

Because he doesn't believe the opposite!

And you actually think trump really wants to revoke all support from Israel?

Yeah, funny how I just prove you wrong then you say "uhhh it doesn't really matter anyways"

And I bet you think Trump won't go to Israel and worship at the wailing wall, either right?

Both are Israel supporters. Both will sacrifice White lives in the defense of the Jew.
You're delusional if you think differently.

Well that settles it. You support the Jews and Israel. Just like Trump. And you have no problem with your politicians lying to you.

I suggest screencapping your post. Have a look at it in a months time once you've racked up a bit more shilling experience, and realize why you're being easily outed as a shill.

Okay? I don't see how that had anything to do with my response to that guy, who also completely misconstrued the meaning of that quote by the way.

Now you're sounding like an actual leftist. Say hello to Hillary for me.

I'm not going to go through the effort to formulate a response. Notice how you dropped the ad hominem fallacies once you realized that route wouldn't work. That conveys zero integrity. You've discredited yourself. Better luck next time.

You and one other user that is probably just you same fagging are the only people calling him a shill. Your going around in every anti-trump thread spamming the same nonsense and nobody fucking cares anymore. You are a joke.

I don't like people who scream "shill" at people they disagree with, but there might be something to it this time.

Just fucking kill yourself.

Okay D&C Jew, everyone believes you. If you posted something that must mean it's true. How much are you paid per post? Like should I join your 'marketing firm' just to get a paycheck for my shitposts? Seriously, It's not fair for you to hoard all those shekels yourself, jew.

WOW now that Trump won fucking Holla Forums turned on Holla Forums. I warned you faggots they only care about shitposting and not about what the board stands for at all. You fucking newfags got tricked into thinking they were NatSocs.

You seem upset.

No one's getting tricked. Holla Forums is getting btfo'd in real time.

I'm starting to feel almost sorry for you. I'll even give you a basic hint: samefag is one word.

Your training manual is awful, get that fixed, lurk for a year, then come back and try again.

Says the guy pushing an openly zionist candidate on Holla Forums.

No one's pushing anything but you, big guy.

Let's throw in another sage for the hell of it

So you don't support Trump?

You are getting painful to watch tbh.

Says the kike shitting his pants over Trump and the existential thread he poses to the jewish structures of control. Shill harder, Schlomo.

What the fuck? Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. Of course.

FAKE ARTICLE

sage

sage

So you don't support Trump.

Also, sage doesn't actually do anything. That's the whole point of it. You can post without bumping, which means you can post without actually doing anything. After you sage the post stays wherever it was at in the catalog, it doesn't "downvote" the thread or cause it to slide further down the catalog, and every time somebody like me replies it bumps right back to the top.

sage

sage

Why don't you like Trump?

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Kill yourself.

sage

Why don't you like him? Will you answer me or would you rather be a blatant shill and try to get a thread that agrees with your supposed viewpoint to reach the bump limit

Here, let me present you with a counter argument to your post. It's actually the OP of the very thread you're posting in.

下げ

Stop responding, they get paid per reply.

Nah my post raped OP. Try harder

Yeah but if they're going to be spending the allocated funds anyway what's wrong with them wasting it on shills going 'no u' for hours?

What a faggot. He won't even answer. Pathetic.

kek, I'll be sorry when you guys are gone. I haven't had this much entertainment on a chan in a while.

THIS

Except that it's a compined groups of paid posters from the hillary campaign

Why don't you like Trump?

Everybody! One of your coworkers said he didn't like Trump. This needs to be dealt with.

Good point. Yeah, that's pretty inefficient use of resources. But they're probably being paid breadcrumbs anyway, and I'd rather these people starve.

I thought we were cruze missiles my friend. What happened to that? Also, why don't you like Trump?

It's not my fault you're a kike, don't take your inbred neurosis out on me user

Notice that it's one ID spamming the thread, getting btfo constantly. I give it an hour or two, an he's never going to post again, then another ID is goimg to pick up. He doesn't even have arguments, just the same pleb teir images trying to imitate our memes.

Yep. Also, take a look at the file names. They're rhetoric-themed.

Hadn't noticed that. It's bizarre the way they think they understand the culture here, but it's so obvious they don't. I'm willing to bet the person spamming right now has never been here until they were assigned 8ch yesterday.

Another red flag is that he didn't care about the infographic I posted in , which doesn't make sense for someone supposedly so rabidly anti-Jew. It looks like he abandoned this thread now that his cover's been blown wide open.

To be fair, I'm rabidly anti jew and I think your infographic is crap; but the Trumperor protects.

SO WHEN WILL WHITE NATIONALISTS GO OUT IN REAL LIFE AND DEAL WITH THE JEWS?

As an alternative to Trump of course.

user…

Yes, and the only way to stop antisemitism is removal of all jews.

sage

There's only one way to remove antisemitism for good.

Gassing the kikes.

So when are you WN's going to implement this plan? WN's have been saying this for over 10 years on the internet. Still nothing.

Same. Hilarious.

So what is taking so long for you transnazis to get on with the "removal of all Jews".?

After a few more Becks and Asian trannies?

It's normal vs. WN's as always. And if they are Jews or NSA than one must ask why would they troll as WN's if it does not benefit their position.

I can't really articulate it, but there's an obviousness to how you're forcing it, like there's a part of you that's holding back and attempting to deceive yourself. It feels unnatural, in a way that's difficult to describe. I think there's a very interesting case study in there somewhere, there's a layer where shills are utterly incapable of blending in because they are on some level subconsciously scared of losing their identity and being absorbed into the hivemind. This mental barrier is the key thing preventing them from being effective shills.

You're right, Trump is the least pozzed candidate. You're also right in saying that anyone on Holla Forums who votes ought to vote for Trump. But every time that man opens his mouth about the Jews, he makes it crystal clear that Holla Forums's over-the-top Trump worship is mistaken. You cannot justify the sheer cult of personality surrounding him that's arisen here.

He's not wrong though.

Do you really think that democratic, tolerant and 6,000,000% legal removal of all jews is so easy and cheap? Donate some money goy and then we will talk.

Trumpposting is the tactic they switched to. You can forum slide Holla Forums with six million threads on Trump shitposts and literally nobody will question you. Vote for him; of course any chance at the wall is worth spending an hour at the polling place. But as long as Trump keeps shilling for kikes, there's no reason why Holla Forums should be his campaign staff.

by Jacob Kornbluh

JEWISH INSIDER

His daughter is married to a Jew. You can never "convert" to one of the tribe, just be accepted by them. So no, only his son-in-law is a Jew. He can't control who she marries.

Additionally, no politician can come out and say "IT'S THE JEWS!", especially when the ADL has been attacking him for God knows how long.

"I'm targeted by the IRS because I'm a Christian" and "Israel will pay us for our military" are both counter to your stance. At this point, I'd settle for Jew-neutral instead of Jew cock goblins like every fucking president since JFK was assassinated by them.

so much this

איך מזג האוויר בתל אביב?

Taken completely out of context:
"Antisemitism has no place in our society, for once the Jews have been exterminated, antisemitism will be of little use to anyone. Believe me."

I think the main issue with the alt-right, WN and Holla Forums is that we keep using the word "Jew" to call them out. If you change the David Duke quote and replace Jew with Israeli, it presents the problem more accurately as the foreign manipulation of our government it really is all the while subconsciously calling to mind "Jew" without actually having to say the word and trigger the almost automatic "muh antisemetism" rebuttal.

No one calls Russians "Orthodoxists" on the global scale, so why do keep falling into the Isreali "See what I did there?" trap of referencing their religion when trying to expose their meddling in American and European affairs.

Thoughts?

Of course Trump is right, anti-semitism has no place in American society. The thing is, his definition of anti-semitism is likely significantly different than the one the ADL uses. Trump holds speaking the truth to be a great virtue, the ADL holds speaking the truth to be anti-semitic.

Word play gents, he's been doing it all along.

He is wrong though, you can completely justify his cult of personality.

FFS, the man calls Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig, wants to charge another country for our public works, says israel is going to compensate us for protection, and wants to autid the fucking fed.

You are not consensus cracking in this thread. You have been exposed. Good. Fucking. Bye.

Been exposed by who? Trump's campaign? He certainly says alot of shit, which is worthless in the end. You can only judge someone by who he surrounds himself with.

This thread is shit, but I have a gem for you

daily reminder Hitler supported "Israel" as a place to plonk all kikes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

specially since i just posted this

I'll give it a watch once I get home for the night, T.Hanks broseph.

so are you trying to tell me I should switch to hillary who is more deeper in the jew pockets. Listen buddy unless you can convince me hillary wants to build a wall, protect the 2nd amendment while packing heat on stage, admits our country is in fucking terrible shape, and should intact a ban on Muslim time bombs, then how about no. speaking of which banning muslims is consider anitsemtic

Yeah. Because a candidate who went around saying "Antisemitism is great!" would not last long.

Holla Forums feels more and more like reddit every single day.

he wants to "audit the fed". hes not against the existence of the fed. he said this to pacify the anti-fed crowd. you think anything is going to come of an audit? lol.

So why exactly was it you didn't like Trump again?

He's right, if we didn't have kikes in our society we wouldn't have the added negativity in our lives.

When the kikes are finally extinct, we won't have antisemitism. That will be a good day.

Yes, yes bow to the Jew for something, someone else said who you don't even know hahaa.

Well he can't say, fuck off Shlomo but the more shit like this that he does, the more he'll give them the special treatment they demand.
This shit is just a warm up to test how far they can bend him.

Oh and Jews aren't the semetic people. The Palestinians are. Tell a kike that, it makes them rage because they know it's true and they hate when one of their lies is exposed.

"Just wait for Hitler"

Hebes are semites. It will however trigger the fuck out of them when you remind them they aren't the only ones.

Everyone here soft-shilling for Shillary has to remember that the Emperor does everything for a reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Bloch

Jews can still be very useful, under the hand of a firm ruler. And after countless years of ZOG tyranny, how could Trump even try to sever America's ties to Shekeland?

Also, remind them that the Arabs are descendants of Abraham as well, and have just as much right to be in the Holy Land as the Jews.

Further, make sure they remember their crybaby wall is on loan from the Palestinians and it was never part of the Jewish temple. It also goes to show when you try to make concessions with kikes to shut them up, it doesn't work. You just embolden them like spoiled children.

yes goy vote for Hillary, she is the true american!

Trump is not a racist or a genuine bigot.

He doesn't want people to be hated or harmed because of their identity.

But he does want to protect America. If Jews are hurting America, he'll call them on their shit and stop them.

In Meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel Advisers: His Jewish Lawyers
jta.org/2016/04/14/news-opinion/politics/in-meeting-with-orthodox-reporters-trump-reveals-israel-advisers-his-jewish-real-estate-lawyers

"My name is Donald Trump, and I'm a big fan of Israel. And frankly, a strong prime minister is a strong Israel. And you truly have a great prime minister in Benjamin Netanyahu. There's nobody like him. He's a winner. He's highly respected. He's highly thought of by all. And people really do have great, great respect for what's happened in Israel. So, vote for Benjamin. Terrific guy. Terrific leader. Great for Israel."

Donald Trump's Jewish Son-in-Law was Candidate's Adviser for AIPAC Speech
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/4/5/donald-trumps-jewish-son-in-law-advised-him-on-aipac-speech

Trump says Jewish Son-in-Law's 'Friends from Israel' helped write AIPAC Speech
timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/trump-says-jewish-son-in-laws-friends-from-israel-helped-write-aipac-speech/

Nope. Donald Trump Jr.'s wife, Vanessa Haydon is Jewish.

Nice try, Trumpshit.

Are you triggered, Trump nigger?

He's trying to reassure the neocons now that he's secured the nomination. They're a sizable demographic who are in serious danger of voting hillary.

I don't frankly care whether or not he means it either, as long as he delivers even somewhat on the wall and deportations it will have been a vote well spent. Trump isn't and never has been a WN, all you fags who are freaking out about this just let the memes carry you away. You're projecting our desires onto him just like the left is projecting their fears. He's not going to establish a white ethnostate, he's not going to go full imperium, he's not going to name the jew. What he will do is move the overton window farther to the right and open up more channels for people like us to have a say. Hell, just his campaign over the past year has done that. Stop being such fucking impressionable niggers.

can't stumpf dat drumpf

top lel, kill yourself $10 whore.

Nope. The score is 8 Kike grand kids. And when Tiffany Trump has babies from her Jewish boyfriend Ross Mechanic, and when Eric Trump has Jewish babies from his Jewish wife Lara Yunaska, the score will increase even more.

Donald Trump is a real mensch, and he has a lot of chutzpah!

And re-importations:

Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan includes Amnesty after Deportation
redstate.com/diary/southernconstitutionalist/2015/12/06/eric-trump-my-dads-immigration-plan-includes-amnesty-after-deportation/

Trump's Illegal Immigration Plan: Give them Legal Status

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

That graphic really triggers the Trump cucks.

I'll make a not of that and be sure to use it as much as possible.

==KOSHER AS FUCK
O
S
H
E
R

A
S

F
U
C
K

Trump marketers defending Trump being a kosher jew-lover in 2016.

Actually you're the one who wants people not thinking for themselves, coming up with your fucktarded 'theories' on why Trump could be such a jew-lover.

Haha, great one.

You bet your ass i'll keep this thread bumped all day.

I said it right from the start; Trump is the kosherest of good goys.

See also this thread:

I will make your marketing job hell, you filthy catalog-spamming kike.

You must be a cunt.

You want some fries with that salt?

Welp, we finally caught one of the Trump shills:

They're using bots to spam the fuck out of us.

The Trump shilling is now officially confirmed.

YOU ARE NOW IN A SHILLERYBOT THREAD

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/

Except the Trump botspammers are already caught:

Nice inside job Shillerycuck.

The problem with our country is that jews own our finances and Mass Media, so let's cheer for a guy who is neck-deep in jews guys.

If you look at the ID you can see that he has been spamming the tread like a true Trump marketer.

And everyone can now see that the Trump shilling is real.

You could buy citizenship there. It obviously had major flaws.

That said, I rank Rome pretty high on the list myself as well.

Trump is neck-deep in the one trouble that plagues the US: jews.

Ah, I've found you again, it's you.

Good, let's continue.

So it seems in about three threads thus so far, I've noticed you have a couple dozen posts continuously spamming the notion of "Trump marketers"

This is shitposting and spam, if the allegation was correct, you are equally a problem, because you are doing the exact same thing you accuse others of doing friend

Here you are

And pic related is the thread you made, where we talked a little while ago, this is a plea to reason, learningcode, or whoever you are, you should just surrender and go back

If anyone wonder who's the owner of the bot posting this shit over and over again on every board, it's probably TheZOG…

Search either "TheZOG" or "cRZDHRc6" in any of these:

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-591116-post-12094444.html

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/could-it-happen-here/

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2016/03/trump-as-the-new-hitler-jews-in-a-panic-as-a-trump-presidency-looks-more-likely/

Or more specifically :

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

And yes, it's posted everywhere, including made up websites filled with harvested content:

futurecars2016.info/donald-trump-jew

newmovie2016.club/miami-vice-miami-vice-fanpop

mp3giga.xyz/mp3/donald-trump-jr-spouse/

Look at what these fuckers are trying to do, Trump marketers are on MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL. Look at that fucked up rhetoric, i am warning my fellow Holla Forumsaks of the disingenuine Trump marketers yet somehow that is the same as fucking destroying our catalog like these marketers have been doing for almost half a year already now. And now i'm even being stalked from thread to thread by these weirdos.

And it's all because they have finally been caught red-handed:

Trump marketers are using bots to completely shit up our catalog and every thread of interest.

BEWARE OF TRUMP MARKETERS

What is fucked up about my rhetoric? How am I destroying the catalog when I'm posting in YOUR thread? These are all your threads, you've been posting in the catalog far more than I could ever hope to, unlike you I am not a NEET

come on, how much are you getting paid to push this?

It's the weakest shill I have ever seen.

I remember you, a few weeks ago you made a few slide threads on a Friday evening telling everyone Come on guys, we all know you're getting paid to promote Trump on this board it's totally obvious!.

Unlike you we do it for free. When it was Ron Paul Vs the Establishment most people in 4chan/pol/ supported Ron Paul. It's the same thing this year except Trump has a 99% chance of becoming the next President.

Once Trump is in the White House then we'll be on the lookout and watch him closely. I don't believe in hope and revolution and that kind of romantic bullshit, I believe in throwing sand in the gears of the globalist machine. Donald Trump looks like a pretty good bag of sand.

lol that sack of shit reminds of the main characters gf in american ultra

evil cunt

simply search up the definition of semite and you will see how they have skewed it to fit them.

the Palestinian and others around them are also considered semites.

they engineered the term so that when it is said, it implies that THE JEWS are exclusive to that piece of land.

by this logic the zionists are the most anti semitic of them all because nobody murders more semites than they do.

do you understand now? are you a little more awake now or are you having a dissonant cognition?

Are you retarded? Democracy is all about PR.

Dubai isn't a country you downie

bump

Comments critical of the impact of global Jewry (call it what you will) has every place in society, since Jews collectively constitute the single greatest force for subversion or outright evil in this world.