Trump tasks Jewish Aide Michael Glassner with Republican Convention Planning

Trump tasks Jewish Aide Michael Glassner with Republican Convention Planning

politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878

By Kenneth P. Vogel and Alex Isenstadt | 05/05/16 08:58 PM EDT

Donald Trump is tasking one of his closest aides — deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner — with putting the presumptive GOP nominee’s mark on the party’s convention, multiple sources with knowledge of the move tell POLITICO.

Glassner is set to travel next week with a delegation from the campaign to the convention site, Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, to assess the convention planning and receive a briefing from Republican National Committee officials involved in convention planning, according to the sources.

Glassner, who was traveling with Trump in West Virginia on Thursday, did not respond to requests for comment.

But the sources said he will retain his title and other responsibilities, in addition to the convention planning work, and will continue to work for the campaign out of its Manhattan headquarters and its Washington office, making occasional trips to Cleveland.

The effort by Trump to start shaping the convention, coming only days after he essentially clinched the nomination with a win in Indiana’s GOP primary, is among the first steps by the billionaire real-estate mogul to seize the reins of an official Republican Party apparatus that had scorned him for months as a threat to its orthodoxy.

As news of Glassner’s new assignment spread through the Trump campaign, several insiders wondered what it meant in the uneasy power-sharing arrangement between campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and his internal rival Paul Manafort.

Manafort’s official title is convention manager, which would give him oversight of the convention planning process, but Glassner is seen as loyal to Lewandowski, with whom he has worked closely since the earliest days of the campaign.

Glassner, a veteran of a handful of GOP presidential campaigns, also worked with Manafort on former Sen. Bob Dole’s 1996 presidential campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Trump intentionally trolling us at this point?

He and his kike friends are probably having a laugh right now, how they managed to trick dumb goyim into working on their campaign for free by convincing them that Trump is the second Hitler.

I'm sure Trump is secretly a white nationalist and these are self-hating jews.

Or maybe he's a patriot, unlike the traitors on this board

“I play to people’s fantasies."

– Donald Trump, The Art of the Deal, 1987

ggwp

Don't we love our Jews? We have the best Jews, Amazing Jews

Fucking count the goy at this stage, what a comedown.

We're not all natsocs here m8
Trump is the embodiment of American national libertarianism, not some idealized naziboos reich

>Suddenly there is a nonstop stream of new threads, each one detailing a different jew that works for Donald Trump, each thread having two individuals having a long conversation about Trump being secretly a zionist, while mostly ignoring other posters.

Wow! What a total coincidence! Not like this is coordinated at all!

Alright. That's enough of that. Fuck Trump. I'm skipping the vote in California. You swear I'm going to put up with that shit, to vote for THIS bullshit. If he was trying to demoralize me, it worked. Now, Fuck off with Trump threads. Or keep it all in one place. Fucking snakes. He didn't even have to say peep about the David Duke shit. Just did it to piss us off. Fuck everything.

Fuck him too.

I swear some people here are fucking underage fags with no life experience. There's a reason why (if you have the money) you ALWAYS hire a kike lawyer when you're in a legal battle. Kike lawyers are ruthless. Their negotiation skills and debating skills are second-to-none.

It's irrelevant that Trump has Jews on his team. He's the BOSS. It's his vision, they're just along for the ride.

kek

Yeah fuck off shill

Apart from you being an obvious shill using that terminology, Trump is nothing like a Libertarian, he believes in the State strongly, in building infrastructure, and bending capitalism to the nations goals, not the other way round,

How many White Americans has he hired so far in key positions for the upcoming months? Cunts don't count.

So doesn't Trump surrounding himself with Jews concern you Americans?
Or are you okay with jews because your memes say that Trump is actually natsoc and he says they are okay?

American Holla Forumsacks are detrimental to Holla Forums.

Shut the fuck up, you foreign trash.

this.

Since he has been the presumptive nominee the only thing we hear about are Jews he promoted, this guy, the kike lawyer, and the worst of all Jewy Kikeberg the banker, Goldman Sachs Alumni and Geoge Soros underling.

I just want Americans gone, just like trannys and homos they are cancer.

Americans are foreign trash.
You all abandoned your nations and embraced the idea of a cultural melting-pot.

You pioneered filling diversity quotas.
You pioneered multi-culturalism.

You are the whores of babylon as your belowed jewish lord would call you.

They don't need you anymore so they are just making fun of you right now. Reality can be harsh when it's pushed into your face like that.

He keeps his friends close and his enemies closer, shill

Everyone outside our borders deserve a nuclear holocaust. Luckily, America with all her power and glory can provide it.

Two months post-election
Next election process starts

But I thought the jews ruled you?
So you admit that all the propaganda spread from the USA, the cancer of the world is indeed all-american and not jewish?

So illogical!

Good, that kike seems competent.

Because Trump will smash globalism and audit the Fed, among another things. Also it makes him even more jew-proof.

lel die

Just like the World Wars were both European. Just like Marxism is European. Just like Communism is European. Just like all the shit going wrong in the US stemmed from your shit-hole continent.

I wondered how we got back up to 2700 active users when we were down to 2200.

We have 500 full time shills working out in force. Shrillary's 'correctors'. If only the kike mods would actually do something.

o i am laffin

Yeah! Don't vote!

voting takes literally 10 minutes who cares if youre right and it end up being a waste of time even if you have 1:1000 of being wrong its still worth going

Well I agree!
But you still go on and on about how it WILL work.
Rabidly attacking anyone who questions this.

Do vote, definitively, but stay fucking grounded or the post-election depression will strike you again and again and again and……

Ran a background check on Glassner. I thought he was just a political campaign advisor who was also a jew, no big deal but then I found he worked for AIPAC as his previous job. That upgrades him from useful jew to scheming kike.

I worry now that Trump doesn't realize the danger the kikes pose, or if he is in league with them. Either way it sucks but I will still vote for him

So many obvious D&C threads
THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE, BEHOLD THE MEME GODS

Something tells me he's using them…

Jesus, at some stage you have to think all these Jews aren't the ones who are going to be used.

THIS

Where do you retards come from?

If Trump was a secret jew agent this whole time, I'm not even mad

well-played jews. we really believed your anger

BEANER WALL DON'T CARE

FILTER PLUS ON ALL THE OBVIOUS SHILLS AND B8 MAKES 98% OF THE THREAD DISAPPEAR. THIS IS WHAT THOSE 200 NEW IDS WERE. BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES AND PREPARE TO REPEL BOARDERS.

The painfully obvious shilling you kikes have been doing is only making me more supportive of Trump.

You know what? If he stops illegal immigration, suspends muslim immigration, lowers taxes for the poorest, improves the relationship with Russia and stops the ISIS/CIA war against Assad in Syria, then I don't care that much.

Clinton would be business as usual. Trump is kind of a wildcard. He could be a phony, he could be for real, I don't know. I want to see if he's going to be like all the other presidents before him or if he's going to be somewhat of a decent nationalist.

Donald Trump has already earned his first term. Let's get this election over with and let's see what's he's going to do.

Are you that new? There were threads about that guy in December and January.

Kek

Also the TPP, I forgot about his opposition to the TPP.

Seriously though, y'all niggas better fucking vote for the god emperor. This specific attack vector only just started now that "I'm a cruz missile" can't be used anymore.

I think people spell Jew incorrectly because they don't want to end up in the neo-Nazi wing at Guantanamo Bay.

This. It's not working though. Their tenacity is amusing, and irritating.

We needed a second Hitler, but Trump ain't him.

I'll wait til the führer arises in the future when civilization collapses.

He thinks he's on Reddit.

You can go back to Reddit now.

Agreed. It is incredibly obvious considering now that the only option is Hillary. The funny thing though, is it could be coming from both Democrats who hate /pol, and also Republicans (like Ben Shapiro fans). Trump has a TON OF ENEMIES.

The way I see it is this:

#1) No Trump = No Wall

#2) Oppose Trump = Oppose Wall = Our Enemy

Donald Trump has about as much chance of building a wall as he does of nuking Israel.

You Trump faggots are delusional children. Grow up.

Trump = Trying to do what's right even if it fails.
Hillary = Trying to do what's wrong.

Oppose Trump = Oppose Wall = Our Enemy

The "wall" only exists in your brain.

You've been taken in by a fast talking salesman marketing genius.

Speak for yourself.

You mean it exists in his 3 lines of code

Guys guys please don't vote, Trump is going to be another cuckservative president, we we all know that, OK?

No we don't. That's why he's going to end up in the White House in January. A majority of americans will say Why Not Him? and vote for him in November. Donald Trump is going to be the next president.

Let's get this election over with and let's see what he's going to do once he's in the White House. He could be a phony, he could for real, he could be a traitor, he could be a hero, I don't know. All I know is there only one way to find out.

It's Trump vs Hillary. Hillary hates us.

To oppose Trump is to oppose any CHANCE for the borders to be fixed. Hillary is 100% defeat.

Oppose Trump = Oppose ANY CHANCE OF A Wall = Our Enemy

I've never told anyone on cripplemidget/pol/ who to vote fore.

Shitty strawman argument. You need more shill classes.

Trump and Hillary both agree on all the important issues, such as undying support for Israel and having Jews control everything.

Hillary is building a wall? Are you sure? She is banning Muslims too? Are you really sure?

Are you all new at this?

I thought you were redpilled. I thought you read the prince and the art of war.

Apparently not.

Trumpstein is building a wall? Are you sure? He is banning Muslims too? Are you really sure?

All the Trump shilling on Holla Forums amounts to nothing more than special pleading, which is a logical fallacy.

Total failure.

Trump = I'm 50% sure he will try to do things I like.
Hillary = ZERO CHANCE. WE ARE FUCKED.

Oppose Trump = Oppose ANY CHANCE = Our Enemy. It's simple.

Are you sure? That's not what Trumpstein told the New York Times editorial board in an off the record meeting.

No, but I know no one else is.

whoshouldivotefor.jpg

Neither will Trumpstein. His campaign rhetoric is the most obvious troll bait in presidential electoral history.

Remember how George W. Bush said he was against "nation building" during his 2000 presidential campaign? No, you probably don't, since you're only 15 years old.

In regards to being politically incorrect? Not being a feminist? In regards to the wall? Or did you just mean the banning Muslims thing? Or nationalism? There are tons of things I can list that make Trump better for us than Hillary.

Hillary = Clearly saying she is 100% against us. You must be a shill to not understand this simple fact.

I'm talking about his immigration rhetoric, including the wall.

By the way, Donald Trump's illegal immigration plan is MASS AMNESTY.

You should vote for somebody who's a terrific guy. Somebody who's a terrific leader. Somebody who's great for Israel.

How come you didn't mention that Hillary is a feminist and Trump isn't? Or how Trump is more nationalistic? Or how Trump acts like /pol in terms of being politically incorrect?

Even if people think Trump will fail to build the wall, with Hillary you can bet she will want the complete opposite.

Hillary = 100% defeat.

Name one thing that trump has done that is overly kikish?

So who are you voting for?

It's possible. But the question is it still worth it to push for him? What will create a bigger blow-back? The shitstorm Hillary will make, or the utter disappointment of white Americans if Trump betrays them? I think this is the angle we need to be pursuing.

Name anyone who is doing more damage to kike interests than Trump is. Until then, fuck off lampshade.

Is that a serious question? Everything in Donald Trump's entire life is overly Kikeish.

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Name anyone who is doing more to help Kike interests than Trump is. Until then, keep promoting Jewish Holocaust myths like the "lampshades and soap" story.

Somebody who's a terrific guy. Somebody who's a terrific leader. Somebody who's great for Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

here's your dollar

you're pathetic

No, living your life as a Kike means you're a Kike.

Ask a shill a direct question, get a deflection. Next.

Here's your Trumpstein shekel.

goddamn you are a tryhard

wut
I thought the secret was that trump was redpilled

You've been exposed. It's time to go.

If there's really no difference between Clinton and Trump when it comes to immigration then why bother voting for Clinton when Trump will generate riots just by being Trump? There's going to be Mexican rage riots on the very night he's elected. Mexican flag waving Mexicans attacking whites just for being possible Trump voters.

So you want Mexicans to attack and physically harm white people? Are you a La Raza activist?

What's secret about Donald Trump's Zionism? Donald Trump is very open and proud about the fact that he's a lifelong Zionist.

No. Jews are subhuman.

FTFY

Never tricked me. I've been fighting the Trump spam since day one.

who better to outjew the jews, than a jew?…..I guess?

how many whites will be in his cabinet though, that's what's truly important

I know of Jeff Sessions already

underrated

White and jewish?
Should i old my breath?

"Hold" damnit.

newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
We got fucking schlonged, folks.

n Fox News on November 12, Trump’s son Eric expressed frustration that the media overlooks this:

The point isn’t just deporting them, it’s deporting them and letting them back in legally. He’s been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but it’s deporting them and letting them back legally.

I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

This is a policy called “touchback” and it was first proposed in 2007 by moderate Republican Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (Texas). She offered a “touchback” amendment on the Senate floor that would have required illegal immigrants to return to their home countries to apply for a special “Z visa” that would allow them to re-enter the United States in an expedited fashion and work here indefinitely.

In 2007, the Los Angeles Times did the first telephone poll of illegal immigrants and asked whether they would go home under a “touchback” law that allowed them to return with legal status. Sixty-three percent said yes, 27 percent said no and 10 percent were undecided. If they were promised a path to citizenship when they returned, the number who said they would leave and return legally grew to 85 percent.

s/American/Israeli

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions

what are you talking about - he's English/Scots-Irish and a Methodist, and wants even legal immigration drastically reduced

you tried

Are you retarded for real or you're just pretending?

And it's not what I want, it's what is going to happen whether you like it or not. Anyone here who lives in Chicago or Los Angeles needs to be prepared for the election night riots.