WHAT THE FUCK?

DICK CHENEY ENDORSES TRUMP
archive.is/azScG

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/pentagon/view/
aanirfan.blogspot.com/2016/02/trump-rothschilds-rockefellers-cia.html
avaresearch.com/articles/1901/World-Leading-Analyst-Calls-Trump-A-Con-Man-And-Jewish-Puppet.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sheldon Adelson too.

Maybe Trump really did sell out to the Elders of Zion?

I-is this good?

He's probably trying to ruin Trump's outsider cred

You shilling brah?

Yeah, nah. I ain't about to be coopted. Trump has called for the release of the 9/11 documents that would fuck this guy over, yet he gets his endorsement? Something is up

Cheney is old and crafty. He's smarting than most of the establishment and can see the writing on the wall- if he doesn't support the Republican nominee, he'll be losing a great deal of influence, at best, and all of his power, at worst.

Basically, he's sending a message to the rest of the GOPe: Support Trump or lose.

Even if Bush's administrative had somehow managed to orchestrate the entire affair, it'd be Bush, not Cheney, who'd have his fingerprints all over everything.

I'd say I'm shocked but who really expected Trump to be legit?

LMAO

Let me guess, you think it was Bin Laden?

It was Cheney who had fingerprints all over the Iraq war, which failed completely by the way. Without 9/11 Cheney wouldn't have been able to oversee the "rebuilding" of a nation.

No. It's unlikely that Bush even knew it was going to happen, he was just their useful idiot.

I'm still skeptical, even if Trump is being legit I doubt they'll ever give us the 'official' story behind 9/11.

We are still waiting for the official story on the JFK assassination.

literally who

hasn't been relevent in more than a decade

Yeah, as much as I'd like it there's little chance of that happening. In the event that Trump does become president I'm anticipating that it'll be made clear to him that instead of an assassination attempt on his life Ivanka would suffer an unfortunate "suicide" instead.

It doesn't really matter. It's just lip service. They're still going to try to fuck him over in the general. They want Trump to lose so they can run Paul Ryan or Marco Rubio in 2020

First thought that popped into my mind is that it's a cover for when his goons try to assassinate him he can act like he's innocent.

The problem is Trump shit all over the Bush administration on Iraq and 9/11 but then this guy who was waist deep in it is endorsing him.

Those unholy quads confirm

This is the globalists beginning to pull out the big guns. Watch soros come out and endorse him at some point too. This is psychological warfare at its kikiest.

Are you slow? He's the nominee. He can't be the nominee without the party, or at least some of it, supporting him. It's more for their own sake than his.

No, I think it was the Saudis who were cutting down their regional rivals by using the extreme Islam they like to cultivate as catspaws throughout the Middle East.

There's way too many points of failure for the US government to pull of something like that. Either it would have been blown wide open in the months following, ala Bay of Pigs, or it would have failed to occur as planned.

Not for those military subcontractors it did. If the employees at Blackwater were making anywhere around $100-$200k, just imagine how much money their employers were making. That's not to mention the millions of dollars in funds that went missing.

Checked.

Cuckservatives pls go, we hijacked this plane with none of their help and we don't need them now

Trump's nomination is a repudiation of all party elders so they can get stuffed.

1 macroshekel has been deposited into your account, infowars drone

The government still covered it up to protect the Saudis and used it as an excuse to invade other places.

Yep, Trump will tow the line just like Ronald Reagan did.

That was my point. I'm sure if you dug enough, you'd find everyone who profited off the Iraq War related to Cheney.

its between hillary and trump now
these people have to come out for somebody
we may not like them all, but most of them would rather Hillary not win, and we would rather Hillary not win. don't listen to the anti-trump dipshits. or anyone trying to concern shill a god damn endorsement. it means nothing.

Killary is in serious trouble within her own camp. Only the neocohens can save her now.

I'm sure not a fan of Dick cuckny… But what he said on his way out (when Onigger was on the way in) "Don't judge us for what we have done, tell you see the mess we where dealing with" or something to that effect. Dick is a prick, we all know that, but I think ol rummy is more to blame for war crimes then cuckny.
Check out Rummys war from Fruntline if you are interested. pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/pentagon/view/

I still think we might get a bit out of it. A reprieve from TPP that will happen under a later president and some sort of wall. But anyone expecting all the secrets to be revealed and the Bushes and Clintons being thrown in prison are kidding themselves.

Man, I can imagine this acdef3 faggot coming here to shill 24/7 agains Trump if people he dislikes start favoring Trump too much

The only thing with dubya's fingerprints on it is a crack pipe.

you're a schizo

I bet you think Sandyhook and the Boston Bombing were massive hoaxes done with crisis actors, too, right? These are Disinfo Memes spread to make anyone who disagrees wtih the government look like tinfoil hatters. There are too many point of failure, too many people involved, and too many opportunities to talk for a government to pull those kind of movements off on their own soil.

Reminder: The Americans couldn't even keep the Atom Bomb a secret from the Soviets.

I'm not denying that Mossad and the Israelis profited from it, however. Anything that destabilizes the region is a net gain for the kikes.

That's true. I still think Cheney is wily enough to keep his name off any incriminating evidence.

He said he was going to unite the party, these are folks making political plays think nothing more.

So what is the USS Liberty? There's a large monument to 9/11 in Israel made from the steel of the WTC. It's a trophy, not a memorial.

How about the OKC bombings, was that a real attack as well?

If not, then it's clear that there exists people who would gladly orchestrate something like 9/11. Attributing the disbelief that nobody knew about the attack beforehand and the unexplainable aspects of that day to "government disinfo to make everyone look crazy" is lazy.

No one said he must have him, you dunce. But if he's going to be a Republican candidate, then he's a part of the party. If you can't comprehend that, then you're fucking retarded. Some are going to back him because it's in their own best interest, because he's the Presidential nominee for the party. If he were running Independent then no, they wouldn't endorse him, but he's not. Not complicated, stupid.

Either that or he's a deep agent.

At this point they're probably hoping they can be let off mercifully. They're like vultures.

What does the USS Liberty have to do with the World Trade Towers? That was Israel testing the US to see how much shit they could get away with. Answer: A lot.

Extremists don't act rationally and completely disrupt even the best laid plans. Every person you add to a conspiracy is another point of failure. Two, if both are within their home country.

Even fucking Vicente Fox is pro-Trump now

I'm not keeping score, I just want to know if you think the OKC bombings were by some solo white nationalist?

USS Liberty was the test, 9/11 was the final exam

Fuck off

HE'S THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE, YOU FUCKS. THAT'S WHAT WE WERE FIGHTING SO HARD FOR. FOR THIS! THEY KNOW HE HAS THEM BY THE SHORT HAIRS.

Something's Fucky

You should know, by now, that kikes are all short term planning.

I'd say yes. The Unabomber was one man, too, you know. He would still be out there if his brother hadn't recognized his handwriting AND decided to air his suspicions.

One or two men can keep things under wraps a lot better than an entire cell or government department. Secrets leak.

T MAN!

BY THE POWER OF GREAT WALL!

most establishment cucks will get behind trump because they don't really have any other choice–if they back shillary and trump wins their political lives are over, if they back trump and shillary wins there won't be substantial consequences for them. it doesn't mean they like him. the idea that the guy who orchestrated the iraq war would have a candidate who shat all over said war as his first choice is laughable.
see: the fact that ted fucking cruz, who literally everyone hates, had most of the republican establishment sucking his dick and pretending to like him when they thought he could stump trump. then after he dropped out they all went right back to hating him.

Really? Is this really that fucky?

The people suddenly endorsing him now would've done the same for Cruz. Or Rubio. Or Bush. Or a fucking potted plant if it was the nominee.

This just seems fucking standard. He's the nominee now, most will probably start sucking up to him now. They fought him and they lost, so now they're sucking him off in hopes he'll be gentle.

Expect a Romney endorsement soon.

He's not attending the RNC if I recall correctly

I know a lot of people are worried but this is what has to happen.

This is the party coming together to back the nominee that the people chose. If this doesnt happen it fractures and it becomes much more difficult to win against the democrats. When Republicans say they arnt going to back the presumptive nominee it makes the part look weak.

Trump is a uniter, but he always gets the best deal. You can't go at it alone, you have to play the game, that means fundraising for the party, getting the team together and cutting out the infighting.

The clip embedded has Newt explaining why Paul Ryan is being a dipshit by not backing the republican presumptive nominee.

I just fear that the GOPe might try to slither and co-opt Trump. It seems unlikely, but we shouldn't be complacent and stay vigilant.

Ok, that's all I wanted to hear.

Never gets old.

they undoubtedly will, as it's their only option for remaining relevant
it probably won't work–worst case they get a couple of their guys in trump's cabinet, but they don't have a lot of leverage at this point.

It's called
KISSING ASS
You fucking retard.

Realistically, there are only two groups of people in the GOP who will refuse Trump.

The first are people who are unable to support Trump. This is mostly going to be people who've made the wrong deals or have a nasty enough past that a Trump presidency will destroy them. It's why the Bush's aren't showing up for any of Trump's triumphs.

The other group are middle ranking members of the party. People with a political career that's strong enough to stand on its own, but not so strong that its irrevocably marked them as Republican.

Lower ranked party members rely on party support to get elected and can't leave. Conversely, the GOPe elders can't afford to leave- they ARE the GOP and there's nowhere for them to go if they leave. They'll either have to take the bitter pill or retire.

Never gonna happen. You'll only get a different set of lies.

Cheney is smart, he knows to survive you need to get with the times

The Bushes are finished after this election, no matter what they've been exposed as useless cucks. McCain, Romney also will not be relevant anymore.

Not siding with the nominee is a deathwish that ensures the party will leave you in the dust.

Yes but even if we won't get to hold Israel accountable, at LEAST we could hold the Saudis responsible. The saudis then might leak docs implicating the israelis as a result. I don't know.

We currently have gridlock. Releasing something would break it up in some way.

Why do you think the US is protecting the Saudi's so much?

Because if the Saudi's go under, they will drag the whole Israeli/Mossad carpet out with them.

Cheney didn't endorse Trump you fuckwits, he said he would always endorse the Republican nominee.

That + the petrodollar hegemony, I agree

Two anti-whites

Trump is a populist while the GOPe is pro-business

The end result is that Trump's populism becomes the primary force in the party but pro-business stuff remains as the old elite is subsumed into the new elite

The most cancerous members of the elite like the Bushes and Romney are purging themselves, the ones which realize the age of screwing the people and getting away with it is over are ready to make a deal to keep some of their power

Why's lizardman anti-white?

Can someone explain the love for Newt "NAFTA Quarterback" Gingrich?

That's the same fucking thing

Cheney is crafty as hell

He's not going to shoot himself in the foot like the others are doing.

MOON BASES

Party elder who likes Trump and was based in the 1990s even if he moderated his positions over time

Let's be realistic here. If they get something on Trump and get him to do their bidding, there's not a damn thing anyone here can or will do. If we're being honest, no one here actually did shit for his campaign. It was all him and his team that made all this happen, not Holla Forums. Holla Forums helped spammed some early polls that gave him something to brag about on the debate stage. That was about it. This meme shits doesn't mean anything and you guys know it.

It isn't even close. It's saying he will vote Republican, endorsing Trump means he gives him his seal of approval personally and whatever weight that brings (in this case it's radioactive waste)

Can someone explain this doublethink for me because I'm having trouble reconciling these thoughts with the board's aversion to transnational, sovereignty destroying trade agreements

So why are you here?

Cheney's a slimy fucker, but he's smart. He knows get out of the way or get run over.

We are/were a pretty effective media lynch mob to be honest. Remember that canadian guy who said Trump has no chance of winning? He is still complaining about the emails he receives gloating about it.

The fact that's it Cheney is what concerns me. His fingerprints are all over 9/11 and Iraq and if we're correct, Trump will address it appropriately if he turns out legitimate.

If not…that's what has me worried.

He's still trying to ensure his ass isn't glassed when Trump becomes nominee, he's trying to play all sides in order to ensure he comes out of this unscathed

The Bushes are destroyed, but Cheney survives

I wonder why he hasn't died yet though, he really does survive

jesus christ.

The USS Liberty is not a conspiracy you cuck, everyone from the US Government to the Israeli Government acknowledges it was an attack by the Israeli Military.

Dick Cheney's alright. Go watch his VP debates with Edwards. Read his autobiography. Look up his quotes. Best and only co-President we've ever had. Too bad about about the other guy.

Entertainment value, plus I avoid the mainstream news so I need some way of finding out about things. Holla Forums provides the stories.

He endorses Trump but he didn't support Trump.

He'd endorse the nominee if it was Mickey Mouse.

[hand rubbing intensifies]

The reasons behind it matter. The attack was intended to be a false flag, but when it became known the Israelis said, "my bad best ally, t'was a mistake xDDDDDDD"

It was meant to get the US to believe it was Egypt that attacked

Because he doesn't seem like the sort of jackass who would do that, but apparently he's just that slimy and doesn't care if someone will reveal his record of decisions because he doesn't think he will be punished.

You were probably a complete leftist when Cheney was around. Just go to wiki quotes right now and read the compilation of 'bad' quotes from him. Or, again, watch the VP debates. Edwards was 100 the like Cheney is.

"100x the kike". Why isn't kike in my spellchecker?

oh look, the anti-Trump shill got the first post, which is a signature JIDF move. pure cohencidence?

He's Neoconish, he's good on some issues and bad on others.

Cheney probably covered his ass a long time ago so he has no problems supporting Trump

Party unity and earning brownie points with Trump and ensuring his GOPe buddies can't screw him

Expect more WTF endorsements as the election gets closer.

Cheney is Faust and doesn't care, I think he sincerely hates Clinton so much that's probably what led him to this decision. He also never was too hard for Romney and the current crop of GOPe (from what I remember).

I love how Lindsey Graham even was taken aback which reminds me how much Telephone Boy is a spit slinging retard.

We will start to see people try to play chess now (the checkers champions are already out), their problem is Trump's playing Go.

>>5917247
Don't forget lads, politics makes strange bedfellows.

Trump's playing 4D chess while everyone else is playing mancala

This is true, but remember to still go out and vote even though Cruz and K-Sandwich are "out".

Cheney would have covered his own ass by either removing evidence or tossing someone like GW under the bus for him. That and he's getting really old, so may use that as a defense.

That's all I'm seeing. Unluckily for Cheney, he is not aware of the friends Trump lost so his head will roll anyways.

I guess that's a good thing

CHENEY IS PURE EVIL YOU FUCKING STUPID RETARDED NIGGERS
THE BITCH WAS IN CAHOOTS WITH 9-11
AND HAS SCORES OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

THIS IS AMERICAN GENOCIDE AT ITS BEGINING.

All we need out of Trump is shifting the overton window to the right and building the wall. He was never going to be the savior of Holla Forums. The wall and pissing off leftists was all that was expected of him, because the country is kind of fucked either way so we may as well give a finger to the leftists and cuckservatives.

lol, is this the 2016 version of this cunt ?

ok, so who will pick up after him ? (don't give me any bullshit saying ivanka or milo or whatever)

TRUMP CHENEY 2016

:^)

Your waifu is a coalburner

and now we're beginning to see the shit we knew we would once Trump eliminated Cruz officially from the race

All the fucking rats and snakes are beginning to slowly turn their noses and look in our direction, a few are beginning to crawl over, the fucking parasites and selfish destroyers of our country are starting to "join" our side now that they see which way the wind is blowing

I accept this ONLY because it harms the establishment and hurts the kike machine, and ONLY as a temporary measure; but once we've gotten out nation(s) back on track, these fucking insects should hang like the rest for the things they've done to them.

Defecting this late is the game is not even close enough to deserving forgiveness. Fuck them.

They have no choice but to endorse him although I still don't like it. Trump needs to get rid of these dirtbags

This along with the Goldman Sachs/Soros/Hollywood kike, the call to down Russian jets in the Baltic Sea, and the endorsment of Israeli expansionism makes me think he was a psyop all along…

who should I vote for?

It's about attempting to maintain influence, you idiot.

They recognize that, at least at some level, Trump's movement is the future of the GOP.

The #NeverTrump people are just alienating themselves from everyone who isn't a National Review subscriber, and will find themselves purged from the party by both the establishment and the Trump people.

All I care about is who Rumsfeld supports.

Saudis + Mossad did 9/11.

Who do I vote for, then?

This. Cheney may be a lot of things, most of them bad, but one thing he's not is anybody's fool.

He sees which way the wind is blowing and is less emotional and "honorable" than many of his cohorts. He's getting on the train early, "like a good Republican". Others will follow when it sinks in that the Don is all that stands between them and 4/8 years of Hildog's rule. But Cheney will have already established himself as a strong supporter of Trump by then.

less emotional is the perfect word to describe him. 90% of the GOPe is acting like butthurt women over the party line being moved

They are adapting.

They now understand that whoever they endorse, sinks their campaign. So they are pulling good old dick out of the cuck shed, who everyone hates, to sink his numbers.

That's not the Jews.

Do you not know what kind of 'Islam' they practice? It's an open secret.

I'm good thanks, the Middle East will purge itself whether Americans die there or not.

Anyone who didn't buy a MAGA hat before the NY primary is going to be frogmarched to the scaffold.

All kidding aside, Trump has a clear mind and a long memory. He's not going to forget who was laying mines on the tracks for him. No matter whose banner they're cowering under now.

Whabbism is Judaism now?

Great Purge when?

#NeverTrump will soon find themselves in the gulags.

Seek psychiatric help.

Yeah. Holla Forums is buying into the mainstream Trump = Nazi fantasy because many of us would like it to be true.

He'll just make them suffer socially and economically by cutting off the access to power they're used to.

Different names, same shit.

no, people are just making light of it

come to the jew side

Nice JIDF edit, where's the real version?

That's right! You never made a difference, goy. best just pack it in and stop wasting your time. Trump doesn't want anyone's else's help or support, amirite?

Literally don't believe anything Cheney says or does, he's a sociopath genius 100 steps ahead of anyone with the exception of maybe Trump.

Clearly trying to #stoptrump

aanirfan.blogspot.com/2016/02/trump-rothschilds-rockefellers-cia.html

1. "Front men for the Rockefeller and Rothschild families.

2. "And, the Rockefeller and Rothschild's 'enforcers' in the CIA and Mossad."

In 1987, upon the death of longtime CIA front man James Crosby, the nominal head of Resorts International, Donald Trump bought Crosby's interest in the gambling empire.

In 1980, Fortune business magazine reported, "The Lansky organization … begins to move forward at Resorts International."

Michael Glassner (above) arranged the deal that gave the lease of the World Trade Center to the Larry Silverstein Group.[7]

Michael Glassner, formerly of AIPAC, is now Donald Trump's top political planner.

Fifty days before 9/11, Larry Silverstein's Silverstein Properties and Frank Lowy's Westfield America secured a 99-year lease on World Trade Center Buildings One, Two, Four and Five. Silverstein already owned Building Seven.

Cheney only cares about Cheney so he will work with anyone. The only reason Bush had him around was he needed someone with Congressional experience who could control his legislative agenda.

I'm selling these,
I figure ,they'll be a hot item after a term of Trump.

What does Holla Forums think?
Should I invest my shekels in more?

The hairs in my nose are itching yes.

Since this board has a large amount of the disapored like myself,I thought I'd ask.

Shalom,and god bless our friend President Trump

This your first election cycle or something guys?

Expect pretty much everybody to fall in line and endorse him. That's how it works.

avaresearch.com/articles/1901/World-Leading-Analyst-Calls-Trump-A-Con-Man-And-Jewish-Puppet.html#

Agreed. I don't care if you hate Cheney more than life itself, he's one of the smartest men in politics. Almost like a Newt Gingrich, another one who is very smart.

They may not have always used their intelligence for the best of purposes, but they're definitely very intelligent.

Um, and the KKK endorsed Killary too. I don't know what Cheney's game is. Adelson worries me some. They'll try to make him their pet dog, no doubt. Trump may actually play along a little, but I don't see how it's in his interest to go along with these guys after he wins.

Typical trump cuck, supporting newt gingrich, trumpstein, and cheyney. the only smarts they have is conning dumb goyim like you.

Yeah but it's still just like being endorsed by Satan himself. I'm getting a sick feeling that the Republican convention is going to be like the Red Wedding.

"I support you, Trump."
"Please don't stump me."

- Dick Cheney, 6 May, 2016

This is the first and last TYT vid I ever enjoyed and agreed with. Sums up Cheney bretty well.