WASHINGTON STATE TRUMP RALLY CARPOOL/LINE PARTY

Seattlefag here, looks like Trump is coming to Lynden, WA on Saturday. This is 2 hours north of Seattle, right near the Canadian border, probably to pay homage to Rato's failed campaign.

I've got one other guy from here I'm going with. We are leaving the University District at 7 AM, heading north from there. Anons are welcome to join us in the line (will be a long wait) or for the car ride. I can pick you up if you aren't too far out of the way. My car has seating for 3 more people.

I'm around for the next 8 hours, then my buddy will probably check the thread before he goes to bed.

My Tox ID: 77DF2CDA64EAB15229E80EF5892D1F0F8807A2282E7645723FC41F67EA72D407892E880F615E

Guy I am going with: 4D1A6D61219EFBA10D1ED502D0435B843C98DD5017AA916B1A173F8919E9445C8E51E255DAB9

And just to clarify, by Saturday, I mean tomorrow.

Bump to get fellow washington Holla Forums people to get together and have some fun.

If it was a month later i'd join you but I'm not moving to Seattle until June

Whew, finally one close enough for me to come.
I'd be happy to carpool with you guys, I'll contact you over tox in a sec.

Cool, at the ready.

fucking Donald, thanks for the warning

damn it…. 3 hours to go see the emperor…

i have never attended a rally like this in my life anons. What do

Get your ticket from trump2016.com/schedule, and then just drive there. If you don't get there I'm guessing 1 or 1.5 hours in advance, at least, he might start without you, or you might not even be able to get in.

Never got a tox contact FYI. Feel free to post your ID.

Also you will be searched, metal detectors, etc. Don't bring anything you don't absolutely need, to make the process go faster.

Bumping this since I'll only be around a few more hours.

Sadly I won't be able to go on such short notice. I did get my ballot in the mail yesterday, so I'm not entirely disappointed.

Just purchased tickets. I'm going to try to get there around 1 pm, 2 hours before the rally starts. Do you think that's too late?

Well I didn't purchase them because they're free. Based Trump

It might be. Why not get there earlier?

Thx for thread brother. Got mein 2 tickets, will be heading up there with another Holla Forumsack and another trump fan.

I will be leaving the 253 around 7am. I plan to get there early as fyuck just in case. I'll be damned if I drive to the ends of the earth and miss the God Emperor.

Look for me anons, (pic related, obviously I won't have the guns)) I'd love to meet some other Holla Forumsacks in person, especially for such a marvelous occasion.

If you're bold, tox your number to 4D1A6D61219EFBA10D1ED502D0435B843C98DD5017AA916B1A173F8919E9445C8E51E255DAB9 so we can find out where you are. I lose all opsec thanks to my plates being exposed so giving out my number is whatever. I'd give you mine but I'm leaving my place right now.

That Tox is the guy riding with me, OP, of course.

Won't be home for a while, and I don't have my tox I'd atm broham. Will get it to ya when I get home tonight.

And will tox u my #

I remember you from the Holla Forums songs. Based as fuck.

Sweet, FYI though 4D1A is the guy I'm riding with but, sounds good. Also dig goys of summer lol.

Thx user, u gonna make the rally?

I'll tox u my # so we can meet up. Always good have more contact with local Holla Forumsacks. I'm meeting up with another Holla Forumsack that I met at the gun rally back in January. Excited to see you all tomorrow. Ready to mine massive payloads of Marxist salt?

nah sorry dude, I'm Canadian. :c

Washington state has enough nukes alone, that if it were its own country, it would be the third largest amongst nations with the bomb.

You're forgetting something else.
If we were to purge all the commies, we would still have the best tool makers and some of the best firearm manufacturers in the US.
Plus some of the most treacherous waters in the world are on our coast, which would make landings quite difficult.
The mouth of the Columbia river is also a major choke point for any navy attempting to take the river.
And then there's the population. There's an above average amount of experienced outdoors men and survivalists in Washington.

If we weren't restrained by the shackles of kikes and commies, Washington would be unstoppable.

If we had a based Military commander declare martial law, and abolished the Seattle City Council, that would be a massive improvement.

Virtually all the graft, wasteful spending, and corruption is that fucking council alone.

FUG, off by one digit.

(and any one else interested)

I was planning on seeing the god emperor, but my family is getting together on Sat and we never get together, so i kinda gotta go.

Feel free to tox me tho, id love to meet some Holla Forumsacks in the sound area, i live in 253

tox ID 678F8D93F3DD84DD08500A5A22B631E9C6C4E2BC6BB708B5504A64755F2C884BF00681AE59C3

Give em hell for me boys, crack some commie skulls

and then do a complete city sweep, purge the homeless and niggers, pack them on the sound trains and ship em to cali.

Seattle might have a chance after that

Anyone else going to the spokane rally?

I'm going from Bellingham. The newspaper here reports that our somewhat cucked county Republican party is recommending we show up between 7:00 and 9:00 in order to be sure of getting in. I'm not sure if this is disinfo to discourage supporters or is genuine concern about crowds.

I don't have tox…

I am, see you there :^)

I'm this guy. I got tox to work.

F04D1F57CADF3B4C675AB408E6C5BA3A23FA90A712D271CDA15725FDB3105B0A81F41B7FB75D

See you all there. I'm the tall guy with the black hat and cane.

….C-can I come?

?

Also, it looks like they'll be bussing in degenerates from all over to protest in the reddest town in the Western corridor. This ought to be good.

me irl

No, faggot, a baseball cap and a hog showing cane made of uhmw polyethylene. I'll be fucked if I'm going entirely unarmed.

Going to the spokane rally

Ill be the one in the suit and white fedora

Out here at the Lyndon rally. Any other Holla Forums can say hi if they see me.

I am on my way. What is the crowd like?

Very positive hardly any protester s

Anyone here at Spokane?

Well look what arrived today.

Based Washingtonians. Sorry I couldn't go today. I wish he was closer.

Lynden still waiting.

Update us!

He still in Spokane speaking.

Just got in. Snipers for The God Emperor!!! Only a few protesters ATM, subject to change. Several Holla Forumsacks here, great conversations…awaiting The God Emperor.

Wish I could meet you Holla Forumsacks. also

of course.

"What are we here for!?"
t. bernouts

Another time, friend. This is my 2nd outing meeting other Holla Forumsacks, and i'm diggin' it. Feels good to meet one another in person and 1488 it up. Yea…the blue hair..malways with the colors that say STAY AWAY!!!

I saw you, nigga. I was in front of you and to the left.

BIIIIIIG CROWD!!!!

News said he'll be there in 20 minutes. Helicopter is following his motorcade.

A sacrifice for The God Emperor

Have a safe journey home Wash/pol/

shieet, Was that you in the face slapping shirt?

Shit was pretty high energy, man.

Disgusting people.

anyone notice this sign? fucking awesome.

i think this was his best rally yet, and I have watched them all. such a great atmosphere.

They didn't show up in numbers until after everyone was inside. There was about 10 protestors while we were waiting in line. One guy had this sign with tiny words all over it and you couldn't read that shit especially since he kept moving up and down the other side of the street. I got badly sunburned on my face, ears, and hands but it was worth it to see the God Emperor.

I'll share the rest of the pics I took.

Z, tox me bro:
77DF2CDA64EAB15229E80EF5892D1F0F8807A2282E7645723FC41F67EA72D407892E880F615E