Holla Forums reports on coming Ice Age

Our sun is entering into a solar hibernation phase. One of the characteristics of events to expect on our planet is we can expect higher volcanic activity; which, will release high amount of global cooling particulate further decreasing the global temperature in addition to lesser solar radiation from our sun.

Take a look at this video, we can start seeing this activity already beginning to occur.

Why isn't the lame-stream media not talking about this? Also thank this Holla Forumsack for reporting to us this.

Other urls found in this thread:

georgewashington2.blogspot.ca/2011/08/does-solar-activity-influence.html
brighthub.com/science/space/articles/114114.aspx
www2.usgs.gov/faq/categories/9830/3282
academia.edu/1827859/Influences_of_Solar_Cycles_on_Earthquakes
profile.usgs.gov/jlove
science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/30oct_ftes/
nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/mag-portals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flux_transfer_event
thunderbolts.info/wp/eu-guides/beginners-guide/
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer
youtube.com/watch?v=LDWZ4NNrzXU
youtube.com/watch?v=yBvo7lvfg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bOBPzrPY7L4
phys.org/news/2013-04-link-solar-earthquakes.html
youtu.be/W8N3FF_3KvU
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/solact.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_constant).
archive.is/wpdBj
archive.is/kDdpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle#Galactic_cosmic_ray_flux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle#Clouds
nationalpost.com/story.html?id=edae9952-3c3e-47ba-913f-7359a5c7f723&k=0#ixzz0oLvzRJFt
cnn.com/2016/05/07/us/mount-st-helens-mini-earthquakes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_mass)
universetoday.com/94252/characteristics-of-the-sun/
solar-center.stanford.edu/FAQ/Qshrink.html
natureworldnews.com/articles/21953/20160511/climate-change-update-nuclear-war-can-trigger-mini-ice-age.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=CiYivhCNGgs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1883_eruption_of_Krakatoa
livescience.com/28186-krakatoa.html
history.com/this-day-in-history/krakatoa-erupts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need to support our own Holla Forums

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

How does the sun's solar activity affect volcanic activity?

From: georgewashington2.blogspot.ca/2011/08/does-solar-activity-influence.html

A 1998 report by a scientist from the Beijing Astronomical Observatory, Chinese Academy of Sciences, also found a correlation between low solar activity and earthquakes:
It has been found that:

(1) Earthquakes occur frequently around the minimum years of solar activity. Generally, the earthquake activities are relatively less during the peak value years of solar activity, some say, around the period when magnetic polarity in the solar polar regions is reversed.

(2) The earthquake frequency in the minimum period of solar activity is closely related to the maximum annual means of sunspot numbers, the maximum annual means of solar 10.7 cm radio flux and solar proton events of a whole solar cycle, and the relation between earthquake and solar proton events is closer than others.

Mitch Battros theorized in 1998 that large solar flares affect Earth's magnetic field, which in turn shifts the oceanic and atmospheric currents, which can cause earthquakes and extreme weather. As Battros summarizes his formula:

Sunspots => Solar Flares (charged particles) => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather [including earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes or other extreme natural events]

If you are further interested, I suggest looking up this phrase on any search engine:
solar activity affects earth's seismic activity

The only thing the sun's solar activity would affect is the amount of electrons and protons hitting earth, like in a coronal mass ejection, causing electronic interference, ultraviolet radiation and the stratosphere. There is no way in hell it has anything to do with volcanic activity. The radiation doesn't even penetrate that far.

The only way the sun would affect the earth's volcanic activity is if it affected the mass of our planet by affecting the gravity. The sun's solar activity is not going to do that.

High school physics on mass, gravity, convection, the affect of the moon on Earth's gravity, etc.

The Sun and the Solar Cycle
In order to for us to establish a link between solar activity and earthquakes, we must first briefly examine the nature of the Sun. The Sun is a G-type yellow-dwarf that contains over 99% of the mass of the Solar System. The Sun contains hot plasma that is primarily made up of hydrogen and helium. The Sun is powered by nuclear fusion and temperatures at its center can reach millions of degrees Celsius.

The Sun also has intense magnetic fields which extend far out into space. A process known as differential rotation occurs within the sun where the Sun spins faster at the equator than at the poles. This causes the magnetic field lines of the Sun to twist and erupt from the surface as magnetic field loops causing sunspots and solar prominences. The process is also responsible for the Sun's 11-year cycle, called the solar cycle, where greater activity of the Sun is observed as the magnetic poles reverse themselves. The solar cycle has a major impact on the Earth's climate as well as the oceans and is thought to trigger earthquakes as well.

Effect of Solar Events on Global Seismicity
It is known that during times of increased solar activity, electrojet activity, electric currents flowing in the E region of the ionosphere of the Earth, also increases high up in the Earth's atmosphere. The increase in electrojet activity causes magnetic pulses that are irregular. What is speculated to happen is that the magnetic pulses affect the Earth and the oceans by generating currents within the Earth's interior. Within the Earth are fault zones, areas where majority of earthquake activity occurs. In a region of the Earth that is already under stress, where pressure between the plates is increasing, the currents induced by the magnetic pulses directly affects the fault zones causing micro-fracturing and further weakening of the faults. Weakening of the fault zones causes them to crack releasing the pressure between the plates causing earthquakes.

Another way in which the faults could be affected by the currents is by the release of trapped gas, which would open up large cavities causing the fault zone to become unstable, hence resulting in an earthquake. Solar activity can also induce these currents by creating Kelvin-Helmholtz instabilities over the magnetic field lines, which can cause fault zones to weaken.

Effect of Sunspots on Global Seismicity
Sunspots are cool dark regions on the surface of the sun caused by extreme magnetic activity. The 11-year cycle of the sun results in increasing sunspots at first with a gradual decline towards the end of the cycle. Sunspots have long been known to affect the climate on Earth. Now, a link to earthquake activity on Earth has also been established. It has been observed that during periods of solar minima or low sunspot activity greater number of earthquakes occur on Earth. Why this is still remains a mystery.

The hypothesis that is postulated is as follows:
Electrical discharges cause sunspots with intense magnetic fields and the same discharges interact with the ionosphere, causing increased electrical activity. The ionosphere acts like a conducting plate while the Earth, the other conducting plate. Movement of charges occurs as voltage on one of the plates changes. Rocks within the Earth become semi-conducting in nature as a result of the movement of charges and this causes an electrical breakdown within the rock, releasing energy in the form of an earthquake.

Source: brighthub.com/science/space/articles/114114.aspx

Ready to be BTFO?

Lets use a real scientist and real website.

Ready to have your ass spanked with a real scientific article

Influences of Solar Cycles on Earthquakes

academia.edu/1827859/Influences_of_Solar_Cycles_on_Earthquakes

Lets see Dr. Jeffrey Love's credentials, the man who says it's a myth

profile.usgs.gov/jlove

Harvard University, Geophysics, Ph.D. 1993

University of California, Berkeley, Physics and Applied Mathematics, A.B. 1985

Professional Positions

USGS, Golden, CO, Research Geophysicist, Advisor for Geomagnetic Research, 2006 - Present

Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, Universite Paris Diderot, France, Visiting Professor, September 2015

Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, Universite Paris Diderot, France, Visiting Research Scientist, October 2012

USGS, Golden, CO, Supervisory Research Geophysicist, Geomagnetism Group Leader, 2001 - 2006

High Altitude Observatory, Boulder, CO, Visiting Research Scientist, 2004 - 2005

Scripps Institution of Oceanography, IGPP, La Jolla, CA, Assistant Project Scientist, 2000 - 2001

University of Leeds, Department of Earth Sciences, United Kingdom, Leverhulme Trust Fellowship, 1996, 1998 - 2000

CEA-CNRS, Centre des Faibles Radioactivites, Gif-sur-Yvette, France, Bourse Chateaubriand, 1997

University of Leeds, Department of Earth Sciences, United Kingdom, Post-Doctoral Researcher, 1993 - 1995

Harvard University, Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Cambridge, MA, Research Assistant, 1988 - 1993

University of California, Space Sciences Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, Research Assitant, 1986 - 1987

CERN, Organisation Europeenne pour la Recherche Nucleaire, Geneva, Switzerland, Research Assistant, 1985 - 1986

University of California, Space Sciences Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, Research Aide, 1982 - 1985

Committees and Organizations

US National Space Weather Program Committee, 2001 - Present

Bureau Central de Magnetisme Terrestre, France, Conseil Consultatif Scientifique, 2011 - Present

USGS Libraries Advisory Board, 2014 - Present

DHS National Preparedness Science and Technology, Space Hazards Review Team, 2015 - Present

Intermagnet Chairman, 2008 - 2014

Intermagnet Executive Council, 2001 - 2014

USGS Natural Hazards Science Strategy Planning Team, 2011 - 2013

Editorial Positions

XIII IAGA Workshop on Geomagnetic Observatories, Editor of Proceedings, 2009

Geophysical Research Letters, Associate Editor, 2005 - 2008

Journal of Geophysical Research, Solid Earth, Associate Editor, 1999 - 2004

Teaching

Colorado School of Mines, Introduction to Geophysics, Lectures on Geomagnetism, Fall 2010 - Present

Wew lad, we got some real unbiased science over here.

That article literally has no proof, no graphs, no research just muh authority speak. The article I submitted at least had facts and figures.

the basis of your argument is that volcanic activity will dawn an ice age, yes?

so are you claiming that volcanoes are going to released trapped greenhouse gas and subsequently cool the planet?

> release greenhouse gas[es] to cool the planet

You are an idiot

science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/30oct_ftes/
nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/mag-portals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flux_transfer_event
thunderbolts.info/wp/eu-guides/beginners-guide/
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

A coming ice-age, you say? Why, that's quite brilliant, then. Bring on the cold. Freeze the refugees. They're from the desert. They'll never survive a truly cold European winter. Even with all the cucks help. This is great news for us, brothers. Come meme it with us into happening.

Failed link fml
>>>/winterchan/

how is asking for clarification retarded?

i said, "release greenhouse gas[es] to cool the planet" because I was asking if he agreed with it. Obviously it is a false claim, thats why I ask for clarification before i went on a rant.

Let it snow!

What does any of that have to do with earthquakes being caused by solar activity? Nothing.

Go ahead and believe it does if it makes you feel better. What does any of this matter anyways? There is absolutely nothing we can do so waste your time worry about things you have no control over.

So I should believe in the geocities website and author, okay!

If volcanos release greenhouse gases, then explain to me how 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora caused average global temperatures to decrease by 0.4–0.7 °C. See: "The year without a summer": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

Once again proof that these discussions attract idiots like yourself. Get him out, get him out of here!

My claim is not that volcanoes release green house gasses for the second time you jumpy fucking moron, im not even making a claim hahahaha. Im asking you to make a claim so I can attack directly, instead of this backwards ass argument about the affect of the sun's magnetosphere on earth.

come on nigger its not that hard.

so I gather from your last post your claim is "the increase of volcanic eruptions will cause global temperature to drop enough to cause an ice age."

That isn't the link I'm referring to; however, that link says right in the fucking article that more data is needed. Let me paste it a second time for your stupid ass.

fuck you normie cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=LDWZ4NNrzXU
youtube.com/watch?v=yBvo7lvfg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bOBPzrPY7L4

Thanks for the Art Bell tier links bro.

A solar hibernation causes our planet to cool. Here are the main reasons:

1. Less solar radiation means less warmth from the sun
2. Less active sun means a weaker field on our solar system which enables galactic forces to enter our solar systems. These galactic forces cause more cloud cover in our atmosphere. More cloud cover does you know what.
3. Increase volcanic activity which will release global cooling particulates.

Great topic of debate. It's really worth the time and effort when you can't do a god damn thing about earthquakes.

Reminder:

Earthquake Myths

No link between solar activity and earthquakes
phys.org/news/2013-04-link-solar-earthquakes.html

mah oldnigga.

But it's not C2C tier. Kongpop Uyen isn't some scraggly coot from minneh-soh-tah who saw the comet-ship. He's an actual scientist.

Not my fault if you feel big for having memorized the shit you heard in ghetto school, we've discovered a lot regarding the electromagnetic interactions in the solar system. Most of the garbage we gen-xers learned will have to be rewritten.

Friendly reminder that we could make the happening happen.

You realize who the faggot is right?

The faggots that worry about shit they can't control from the planet and sun.

Who's worrying here user?

Cool. White people are evolved specifically for this. Good luck niggers.

Great, all these cold showers and keeping my window open during the winter will have a tangible benefit while everyone else is freezing.

White people are better equipped for winter wonderlands, rather than Dindus? First time I've heard of this.
Can I get a source, user?

Nigger what the fuck are you on?

You and real scientists are the idiots, not the anonymous anons and their geocity links.

pls stop shilling for big refugee corporations :^)

I want the Solar Internet Defense Force to leave

Hi user-kuns!

I am Ice Age Chan and I'd just like introduce myself….

Sooooooooo lets see … I am responsible for 4 Ice Ages on Earth. I like to cause Global Cooling and lots-ahh earthquakes.

My hobbies include planetary scale eugenics and micro-evolution - I know it's not PC to mention, but I am the reason the difference races have different IQ scores as I encourage the parents with the ability to plan and reason to successfully raise their offspring because planning and reason are essential behaviour to surviving times of scarcity. I also love to encourage human-migration as the previous Little Ice Age saw Europeans set sail and colonized the whole world!

I am a great promoter of scientific discovery and engineering marvels as I encourage civilizations to invest heavily into STEM fields to find solutions to colder-climate problems, else they will freeze to popsicles! Teeheeheee!!!

In my spare time, I like to discourage degeneracy as maladaptive behaviour is unsustainable to a society and a planetary ecosystem. With colder climate and scarcer food you should expect less or no immigration from Africa as my Ice Ages makes their climate essentially a paradise.

I will be dropping by, in a few years (and if you haven't noticed already, the temperatures have been getting colder recently) and I just wanted to let you know. I am so excited to see how 21st century humanity will fair with the fifth Ice Age.

How will you know I will be dropping by? The sun is a good indicator, the sun is entering into a solar hibernation phase - a deep slumber if you will - where you can expect less solar irradiance hitting Earth for an unknown amount of time.

I love you and can't wait to see what clever and creative solutions you will discover to the colder climate I will bring!

XOXOXOX, Love,
-Ice Age Chan

lel

I'm not even shilling for anything. I'm genuinely curious on the differences between a Dindu and Whites.

Get up to speed on your European ancestor history.

Oh, sorry bruv, someone else would be better suited to help with explaining that than I, for all I do is shitpost.

Something to do with them living in the deserts their entire races life while the whites migrated north to colder climates and adjusted to it much better.

The Genetic History of Ice Age Europe
See attached, also focus on part 1:27.

Colder climates encourage K-type genetic behaviour in us; furthermore, cold climates prevent idiots who eat their own seed crops before winter/spring ends. Evolution has encouraged European and Asians to have genetic traits for planning, reasoning & kindness to kin.

Click: youtu.be/W8N3FF_3KvU

Well if our skin tone isn't a hint, then you're a fucking retard… It has something to do with the sun. Go have some fun with google now.

thank you for clarity

The sun is not changing it's output anytime soon. We have the data that it has been extremely consistent since we could measure it, so id say, while it is logically correct that the sun CAN change outputs, it is not taking place and thus should be discounted.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/solact.html

This link above does supports the claim that solar flares and spots change the planets SHORT TERM weather but by no means does the data indicate that corresponds to the global climate history.

Once again you are returning to varying net solar radiation output as the primary contributor to earth's weather but this is false because we know the solar output is not modulating (see solar constant: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_constant).

Could you please elaborate what you mean by galactic forces?

Actually, as a planet becomes less active, it cools. That's what happen to Mars after all. The planets size was not large enough to sustain reactions in the core and so the planet cooled from the inside. Or did mars die because the sun went into solar hybernation?!?!?! Volcanism is a function of the planets mass, volume, and rate of rotation and so thus the primary contributor to geological activity. Note I'm not arguing the sun cannot cause earthquakes.

Lots of huge eruptions could release debris into the atmo that would block out the sun due to a highly opaque atmo; sky's are black with ash so no light can hit the ground. In which case, an ice age still would not happen, only a brief period of cooling until the ash fell. The earth is only going to have an ice age when the earth wants to, you see.

I wasn't even talking about any of that, I was talking about our external adaptation, by which we're more effective in absorbing vitamin D from the sun in these kinds of climates than niggers. Plus our body hair is better adapted to cold climates. None of the other stuff matters because these fucking niggers will be mooching off our civilization no matter what the climate is like.

It's the fine particulates and sulfur dioxide pumped into the upper troposphere reducing incoming solar radiation that cause the cooling. This has happened in the past, mid 1700s I think. It snowed in June and July over parts of Europe and North America. Does the mini ice age ring a bell? That's on top of the sun's Mauder minimum at the same time.

actually there is no "WE" collective associated with what is happening.

ACtually there is NOTHING occuring in that video.

You are not an authority to tell people what they are seeing with moving images.

fuck off you hoax.

Nasa made you a shabbos goyim.

So, underground bunker, underground spring with water wheel or 2 for power. wut do for food?

hunt fugees?

I-Ice age chan, is that you?

I don't mind being cozy.

She's back, user. And stronger than before.:)

ITT Triggered Niggers, Jews and Arabs.

Ice is our greatest strength. Let it snow.

meme magic

I drew something for you guys. It's my interpretation of Ice Age-Chan.

The scientific chat at the top of this thread reminded me of that science article archive pol was working on a few months back. What ever became of that? Did that project die?

Well, I've spent ten minutes on google scholar looking for a scientific paper from a reputable journal that links solar activities to earthquakes. There aren't any.

Also, it seems like this pseudo-scientific garbage is being pushed by the LaRouche cult:
archive.is/wpdBj
archive.is/kDdpk

Shit thread.

How about we evolved in the harsh ice lands, and survived an ice age? It made us strong, and smart.

While the dindoos survived easily on the equator and adapted to a life without much hardships.

We molded by our environment(genetically over the course of thousands of years). The cold has made us who we are.

Why does it look like a male? Otherwise its not bad.

Galactic cosmic ray flux
The outward expansion of solar ejecta into interplanetary space provides overdensities of plasma that are efficient at scattering high-energy cosmic rays entering the solar system from elsewhere in the galaxy. The frequency of solar eruptive events is modulated by the cycle, changing the degree of cosmic ray scattering in the outer solar system accordingly. As a consequence, the cosmic ray flux in the inner solar system is anticorrelated with the overall level of solar activity. This anticorrelation is clearly detected in cosmic ray flux measurements at the Earth's surface. The effect amounts to several percent variation over the solar cycle, greater than the typically 0.1% variation in total solar irradiance.[38][39]

Some high-energy cosmic rays entering Earth's atmosphere collide hard enough with molecular atmospheric constituents to cause occasionally nuclear spallation reactions. Fission products include radionuclides such as 14C and 10Be that settle on the Earth's surface. Their concentration can be measured in ice cores, allowing a reconstruction of solar activity levels into the distant past.[40] Such reconstructions indicate that the overall level of solar activity since the middle of the twentieth century stands amongst the highest of the past 10,000 years, and that epochs of suppressed activity, of varying durations have occurred repeatedly over that time span.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle#Galactic_cosmic_ray_flux

Note: That bold text is a subtle red-pill on the whole issue on climate change

Clouds
The cosmic ray changes over the cycle potentially have significant atmospheric effects. Speculations about cosmic rays include:

- Changes in ionization affect the aerosol abundance that serves as the condensation nucleus for cloud formation.[55] During solar minima more cosmic rays reach Earth, potentially creating ultra-small aerosol particles as precursors to Cloud condensation nuclei.[56] Clouds formed from greater amounts of condensation nuclei are brighter, longer lived and likely to produce less precipitation.

- A change in cosmic rays could cause an increase in certain types of clouds, affecting Earth's albedo.[citation needed]

- Particularly at high latitudes, with less shielding from Earth's magnetic field, cosmic ray variation may impact terrestrial low altitude cloud cover (unlike a lack of correlation with high altitude clouds), partially influenced by the solar-driven interplanetary magnetic field (as well as passage through the galactic arms over longer timeframes).[38][39][57][58] A 2002 paper rejected this hypothesis.[59]

Later papers claimed that production of clouds via cosmic rays could not be explained by nucleation particles. Accelerator results failed to produce sufficient, and sufficiently large, particles to result in cloud formation;[60][61] this includes observations after a major solar storm.[62] Observations after Chernobyl do not show any induced clouds.[63]

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle#Clouds

I am so horrified by that statement that it just has to be a troll. You seem like an intelligent user so I am going to take the bait if you are trolling and explain this to you: The sun does change solar output, and it already started decreasing last year. I've attached this pick we made last year as well. This is already accepted news and it's up to you now to get up to date. A simple web-search on terms like:
- "Are we entering an ice age"?
- "Solar Hibernation"

I write this in all honesty and sympathy, please do your own research by looking up and confirming this for yourself. I have attached a picture of a collage of various articles already written about this subject.

I see no sense arguing this if you don't agree we are entering into solar minium as I mentioned in my first part. Let's both agree on this point first before proceeding to this. If you don't agree we are entering into a solar minimum then there's no point me arguing solar activity affects volcanoes because we will be both wasting our time here.

Hi,

I'm IceAgeChan, I'm pleased to meet you.

I am responsible for 4 Ice Ages in total on earth.

I am responsible for the biological and cultural distinctiveness for the white and asian people on earth. They are smarter and have better planning ability thanks to me.

I am responsible for the great technological progress that usually accompanies colder climate, including (but not limited to): advanced farming practices, navigation.

Som people would say, it was the Little Ice Age, which I brought to Europe, that caused Europeans to explore the world and colonization it for what it is today.

I will be coming soon too user-kuns!

The sun is entering a solar hibernation, a deep slumber in simple terms, and this means there will be less warmth arriving to Earth. As this begins to happen, expect to see more of me.

I can't wait to see what 21st century humanity is capable of when the Ice Age happens.

For your interest
nationalpost.com/story.html?id=edae9952-3c3e-47ba-913f-7359a5c7f723&k=0#ixzz0oLvzRJFt

did not intent that .__.

So tl;dr
Rev up dem american oil guzzlers for dat sweet sweet earth warming CO2?

How would a mini ice age affect Europe/Northern Hemisphere?

kek

tldr:

Start memeing lads, start rituals, and start praying to all the winter gods across every various european religion you can think of to bring about a super harsh winter to kill off the migrants and the mexicans

Mt St Helens has started showing activity again.

Donald Trump is in that state.

We've started memeing for trump and memeing for an ice age.

Coincidence? I think not.

GAS THE SLIMES ICE AGE NOW

Hey IceAgeChan
WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU LAST WINTER? YOU'RE SO FUCKING LATE HOLY SHIT!

No, not the ice age chan shit again

Yep, because it totally froze all the dindu hoards last winter. Right guys?

Babylon is supposed to be destroyed by fire in the span of an hour, right?

Yellowstone is the geologist equivalent of THE HAPPENING. That shit ain't exploding.

Volcanoes take time.
Tsar-chan calls you to hell humanity-niichan~~

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN

Well, it's official guys

We're living in the end times

The ash will block out the sun for one hundred years.
That bastard will kill humanity.
God…let me live under emperor Trump .
That's all I'm asking

Not enough.

OH NO A CHANGE IN THE EARTHS CLIMATE

TIME TO DO
THE ONLY SENSIBLE THING
CRIPPLE INDUSTRY, ABOLISH MAN'S RIGHTS

WHEW, CRISIS AVERTED

Yay, science fights!
Anyone sell stuff on shapeways, or know someone who does? Fimbulwvinter rune would sell well to us meme magicians.

Texan reporting in
How fucked would I be if I remained here as that bastard went off?

Not very. Someone have the wind pattern map showing where the fallout lands?

Take a guess

So I'd be within the ash, but not enough to kill me off instantly
Have fun you yanks
I'm gettin comfy for the winter than never ends.

Everything is linked to electricity, magnetism, and light, in a way that isn't accepted by the mainstream ((('Scienctific'))) community/religion.

is it actually worth worrying about this, or is this just something that's gonna happen in like 3 thousand years or whatever?

Diversity is our greatest strength.

FTFY

See

It's happening within our lifetimes, I do honestly believe. And more seem to believe it to be happening within the next few years.

It's happening

My man, I know you probably have good intentions, but seriously, Alex Jones?

Yes yes I know user, but listen to the old fag on there for a little bit, not alex "moon rocks to cure cancer" jones

alrighty then

Given that it has happened multiple times in our planet’s past, yeas, that’s exactly what we’re saying.
LOL

Reported for obvious paid shill.

Reported for not even trying.

An El Nino winter means a La Nina winter to follow. It should be as cold as in 1998 this year.

Scientists Predict Major Earthquakes in US

Oh fucking boohoo.

I've had enough of these "Doom's Day Happenings".

Nothing will happen as per usual. This is just a distraction from the current US/EU politics. The knowledge of an Ice Age coming soon(TM) won't change the fact that we would fucking die anyway.

Global Cooling is good for us.

It will increase the white Lebensraum.

The coloreds will move back near the equator.

The white race will triumph.

You can't figure things out on your own with the actual data?

Where was I? Where where you?

Published on Apr 12, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Apr 10, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Apr 6, 2016

Published on Apr 1, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Mar 22, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Mar 11, 2016

Published on Mar 8, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Mar 7, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Mar 4, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Feb 27, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Feb 22, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Feb 18, 2016

(Continued)
Published on Feb 16, 2016

check out Thunderbolts Project on youtube

(Continued)
Published on Feb 15, 2016

No, only whites will repopulate but more than just two. Native Americans will be welcomed too, which is okay.

You're my hero, user. May winter-chan bless you

That shit would kill billions by the time alls said and done

fucking shills

I just want an ice age to a happen immediately!!!
Its starting to get hot where I live I hate the heat especially here were its its very humid.

Your runes are not elder runes so I cannot read them all, just some.
And are you writing in English?

We're still summoning Ragnaraok eh?

GOOD LUCK WINTER CHAN

Krúnk, krúnk! nafnar, komið hér!
krúnk, krúnk! því oss búin er!

HAIL WINTER

Know what makes it worse? all that ash shit falls into the least Black/Mexican infested and open lands left in the USA.

What if it's two peoples that repopulate?

As in, races?

Fuck you. Fuck your whole shit.

I hope AM radio fucks your girlfriend and drinks all your liquor.

chilly bump

Scientist recently found sunspots are linked to variations in radioactive decay. That means by some unknown means solar activity can accelerate or decelerate decay rates which is primary source of inner heat for the earth.

Basically empirical observation trumps explanation. Theory follows fact. Don't be a hurdur bur muh theories faggot.

As soon as yellowstone blows we need to move enmass to settle. Volcanic ash will make the entire area very fertile and it will be wiped clean of previous degeneration and browns.

how fucked would the part of illinoi be thats caught in the ash zone

Are you saying we are a bunch of cold guys?

Certainly not hotheads

Isn't famine one of the consequences of cooling.
IIRC Syria's got one of the worst famines now due to lower precipitation.

Ice age sounds more fun than global warming.
I prefer cold weather

here watch this meme magic documentary.

Indeed it is. We'll be starving them out and then when they come north they'll freeze to death. It's the perfect solution.

HAIL WINTER

Reported.

No, this actually puts us whites in conditions closer to that of our ideal natural environment. However, the tropical mud races will be beaten back by Winter itself. Winter Chan was apparently a slow release meme.

That was neat. The population that arrives fourteen thousand years ago is likely the the near eastern agriculturalists.

Whites are the children of the extinct Neanderthals who fucked niggers which makes them smarter then pure niggers.

Dumbass, it will poison the soil.

Nope. There are is signficant divergence between the Europid peoples who banged the Neandermander and nig nogs.

o shit waddap

Bump.

can Holla Forums seriously look at the correlation between this shit and everything on earth going to hell and still think that earth isnt a massive battleground for a fight between the sun and the moon?

A solar hibernation phase means the children of the sun's power will fade and the children of the moon (kikes and shitskins) will be emboldened

war is fucking coming, you better be ready for the kikes to ramp shit up.

Goddamn I love brian peppers.

>>>/fringe/

Fimbulvetr
i
m
b
u
l
v
e
t
r

f i m b u l v e t r f i m b u l v e t r
i m b u l v e t r f i m b u l v e t r f
m b u l v e t r f i m b u l v e t r f i
b u l v e t r f i m b u l v e t r f i m
u l v e t r f i m b u l v e t r f i m b
l v e t r f i m b u l v e t r f i m b u
v e t r f i m b u l v e t r f i m b u l
e t r f i m b u l v e t r f i m b u l v
t r f i m b u l v e t r f i m b u l v e
r f i m b u l v e t r f i m b u l v e t

This is what wiccans actually believe.

thats what we get for listening to /fringe/ instead of memeing it up like normal

Fucking city boi.

Kids wearing masks in China to survive

Fuck global warming.

There are other reasons rto control pollution

And population going to doubl.

Hot or cold,we fucked

Getting in touch with the woodland and stuff is fair game user, I do that too.
But while trees are living things in a way, they aren't living in the sense that they can "approve" of shit.
Asking the gods for aid takes time, and even though we can copy the rituals, there most likely aren't any people around who are pure of spirit enough to do it any more.

Low-tier halfchan meme, you're looking for ice age-chan

Why do faggots misunderstand climate? It happens on the scale of centuries and millennia, your great great grandchildren won't live to see this shit.

Especially if technological development finds a new energy source in the next 200 years.

What is the abrupt climate change event called the Younger-Dryas which caused an Ice Age to form in less than 20 years?

What is the abrupt climate change event called the Younger-Dryas which caused an Ice Age to form in less than 20 years?

double post, double dubs - checked bump

Won't there be mass starvation and loss of industry?

Why would anyone be happy about an ice age? I don't know about you but I still want to do a few more things before I I get my head caved in by maruading niggers in a winter blasted hellhole

YOU MEAN WE WUZ ICE RABBITS N SHIET?
Blacks have waaaay lower tolerance for low temperatures than whites. Plus indoor precision farming is already a thing.

We'll be fine, the middle east and africa will suffer the hardest.

plus our dindus would freeze off like an icecicle

Anyone who says they can predict with any reasonable certainty what the climate will be like in 50 years is a liar and/or a crank.

No one knows and any honest climatologist will admit that all of the worst case scenario global warming predictions they've made have been failures to date.

yes, but what about white niggers and mixed races?

Oh what indeed.

I like the way this friendly mustached gentleman thinks. Certainly he will bring about an age of tolerance and peace.

Good job goyim it looks like we fixed global warming! We better triple carbon taxes to make sure it never happens again!!

Seeing that we dont yet truly understand how gravity even works it very well could affect it.

sorry i was away

I can accept that the sun is changing outputs because it is a known phenomenon. Did i realize it was occurring? no

I do have one question though,
since the sun is decreasing in output, that means less fusion reactions are taking place in the core. If the core is producing less heat/energy, there will be a corresponding change in the planets surface area.
Less energy is being produced but there is still, generally, the same amount of gravity so the sun should be shrinking to compensate as less outward force is being applied.

have we found any evidence of the sun shrinking in diameter?

please note, i am listening.

Is this another one of those confrontational, argumentative lolberturdian?
So fucking annoying.

This is embarrassing. But probably the main reason the "rational, smart with an advanced ideology" lolberturdians are so pigheaded and believe bullshit like the Holohoax or whatever lies out there.
This is so cringeworthy.

The post quality has really dropped recently.
Not because you are ignorant about the subject.
But asking for "sources" instead of explanation, data and recorded facts?

It's important to note that our sun is 99.86% of the mass of all mass in our solar system. (see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_mass) So make a note of that. Also keep in mind that in the future when it runs out of usable hydrogen fuel in the core, it will become a red giant as well. It will engulf the orbits of Mercury and Venus, and possibly even the orbit of the Earth. For a few million years, the Sun will be about 200 times bigger than its current size. (See: universetoday.com/94252/characteristics-of-the-sun/ )

Is the Sun Shrinking?
I could try to explain but this article says it better: solar-center.stanford.edu/FAQ/Qshrink.html

harsh

Source?

Is this
WINTER CHAN
or
ESTABLISHMENT MEME MAGIC
?

WE'RE GONNA MAKE WINTER GREAT AGAIN FOLKS

White bump

me love you long time

solar-center.stanford.edu/FAQ/Qshrink.html

from that same source,

getting hotter seems atypical of a hibernation cycle

THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN A REACTIONARY DOOMSDAY FAGGOTS WET DREAM THREAD.

THIS SHIT IS SLIDING TO THE MAX. FUCK OP HE IS A FAGGOT.

please kill yourself kike shill

was meant for

All these polluted whites must be seriously buttmad about Ice Age Chan's visit.

Ice Age means Aryan Wonderland ,user. Are you afraid you won't handle the cold as well as your white ancestors did? Are you of muddled blood ?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WITNESS ME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Even South Africa won't be safe

Meme this hard faggots. Non whites need to be purged form this world. Any means necessary

She will visit Egypt as well

BUT WAIT!!!!

I love you, ice age chan!

Space Age tech awaits us during the Ice Age

Frozen kebabs are best kebabs.

WE WILL HAVE OUR ARYAN WONDERLAND

THE ICY MOTHER OF OUR ORIGIN WILL RETURN AGAIN AND PUSH INTO NEWER HEIGHTS OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROWESS

TYPE "I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN" IF YOU WANT HER TO SUCCEED

Why , Kek? Why

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN

also I love you based user for the bumps

No sauce, but neutrinos do have a extremely weak effect on fission rates and other nuclear decay processes.

In theory anything that affects fusion rates in the sun would affect geological processes by messing with the rate of heat production in the earth's core (core heat comes from fission and radioactive decay).

If you math it though the effect would surely be too small to matter.

Holy shit, nuclear war with the moslems would kill 6 million birds with one nuke.

natureworldnews.com/articles/21953/20160511/climate-change-update-nuclear-war-can-trigger-mini-ice-age.htm

holy shit are the grumpy antieinstein shills in every science thread you? how many are there?

lower solar activity -> less radioactive decay -> less heat production -> more earthquakes

jesus christ how stupid are you

Let's pretend that solar activity actually does affect heat production in the earth's core it doesn't.

You'd expect changes in the heat flux would make the crust expand and contract a little bit, which could cause earthquakes.

Of course, it's not like those changes would propagate instantly from the core to the crust. The transit time for magma between the core and crust is measured in millions of years, so at best the earthquake activity we see today is a reflection of the solar activity of like 50 million years ago.

/comfy/ af tbh fams

One of my favorite winter-chan pics.

Citation needed.

Can Jim please ban all autistics?

kys my man

You made a non-trivial claim, so the burden of proof is on you.

I made no claim whatsoever. You made the claim that the fucking sun doesn’t affect the Earth. Back it up, faggot.

Blizzard are also meming the coming Ice Age into existence. They have been doing so for quite a long time. WotLK was the last great expansion and what did it have? Snow , ice , cold, and fucking Ice King.

fugg :DDDDDD

based blizz

HELL VINTER

HELL ICE-AGE CHAN

HELL VINTER-CHAN

LET IT SNOW

Is the girl on the left a sister of Ice Age Chan?

Yes brother, that is Winter-chan.

Both 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ created the idea of an winter diety to freeze the kikes, simultaniously but seperately. Winter started on 4, Ice started on 8

but I brought winter here because 4chan sucks

also winter is the hotter sister tbfh

I have a feeling this happened before as if we are calling them to come back.

You're not wrong.
There was an user that discovered that we're basically invoking two old god sisters in the earlier threads. I'll see if I can find the cap

Found it

This is freaky.

Yep. So not only did we summon Kek, we're also summoning those two as well as some others we probably don't know about yet.

Is there anything we aren't fucking summoning these days?

more shitskins

Those don't need summonning. There's plenty to go around

There's never a shortage of fuckwits who lap up a statistically significant correlation that was spotted in the output of a wholesale fishing expedition with hundreds of comparisons.
Type I error.

I generally don't know enough about the climate cycle to have an opinion on the possibility of an Ice Age.

All I can say is that I pray for an Ice Age daily, because I do know that an Ice Age would completely thwart the advance of the great brown horde.

Let us all see the winters of our ancestors.

My good man. Let me show you some revelations we found during the previous threads, as well as some things that have popped up since.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiYivhCNGgs

That's nothing, look at what Disney did.

So how are you planning to survive the winter? You started to stock up yet?
I seriously hope you don't think you'll survive just because muh ancestors. I had a similar friend once, stupid fucker decided to sleep butt naked in a snowy forest and few days later we found his body frozen to death.

freeze all niggas

Nah. You shouldn't worry about that. You should worry about (((terrorists))) exploding a nuclear device right on the caldera. Now that would be a blast!

Oh, indeed it would be. Indeed it would.

:^)

NUKE CALDERA ICE AGE NOW

Oh, indeed it would be. Indeed it would.

:^)

NUKE CALDERA ICE AGE NOW

THE COLD WINDS ARE RISING

Come join >>>/winter/ lads

Hey Holla Forums.

Can we meme Clan Ghost Bear Kodiak and Executioner mechs into reality to exterminate all the freezing shit skins and dinnt du nuttin's during the upcoming ice age?

daily reminder that your mod is a sandnigger and you all are cumskins

Kill yourself and who ever made that shit

Wouldn't a cooling down of the earth actually make the entire planet's population slightly whiter?
That's pretty cool.

Here's just how powerful a supervolcano is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1883_eruption_of_Krakatoa
livescience.com/28186-krakatoa.html
history.com/this-day-in-history/krakatoa-erupts
It's eruption is the largest known sound on earth, which was heard as far away as Perth in Aussieland (4500 kilometers away)
The eruption destroyed the entire island that the volcano was on, causing massive tsunamis felt all across the Indian Ocean

that's a lie