Yiannopolous claims not to be representative of the alt-right?

Milo released a new article, for the most part it's regular e-celeb stuff, but this quote stood out for me
What did he mean by this?
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/06/anatomy-of-a-cuckening/
archive.is/IMX0d

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/faq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does he uses Breitbart as his personal blog ?

He never was in the first place, HE IS A KIKE AND A FAGGOT FOR FUCK'S SAKE
ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING RETARDED?!

Pretty much exactly what he said. He's just a co-opter. He wants to be an e-celeb to the alt-right but without actually being alt-right. He's shit, but at least he admits it.

Milo should go back to talking about feminism and video games.

He's right./thread

Because GG sucks his dick

I'm fairly sure that's what he meant.

Look at this shit, Sargon of Bull Prepping garbage been used as if it isn't facile rubbish made for cucks to retweet, I've seen this shit called 'Sargon's Law' lol.

OH NO I MUST BE SAYING I'M THE ACTUAL CUCK, SARGON'S LAW

So in other words, a leftist?

He's a muslim loving piece of trash.

That's just Vox's Third Law of SJWs ("They always project"), only wordier.

Maybe next time you faggots will listen when you are told not to trust a jew

That is just a distraction because he was called out for obviously trying to define and frame the alt-right in a kosher way. Now he is "not a representative" but he is still going to tell you what it is all about. He is trying to Jew us.

He needs to be attacked and forced to back away now before he gets too hooked into it. We need to push him over the edge and put him on the defensive until he reveals his true nature for all to see.

Sounds pretty "Alt-Right" to me, especially that last part.

I think they're NeoCohens LARPing as lolbergs, while the rest of the Alt-Right are lolbergs LARPing as fascists.

7/10, pretty good takedown by milo, minimal faggotry

Yep, exactly.

Shit, can already see it now, universities offering advanced courses in Miloism. Yianomalies and the Cobra Effect 202 on Wednesdays with Dr.Kikestein.

the altright and its ecelebs are merely a gateway point. theyre an introduction to idea which they label "alt right," when in reality, such ideas are simply "right." take from them, research their claims but try to avoid following their cult. a group/movement can be infiltrated and derailed by Jews - but what is naturally right and good can not be.

I wonder…

Milo is just an attention whore. How many Milo threads are there right now? Why did you start another one?

SAGE
8ch.net/faq.html
What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.