OC Weekly Magazine: Depicts Hillary Donkey Raping Donald Trump in the Ass

Other urls found in this thread:

joomag.com/magazine/vive-charlie-issue-26/0142312001459924360/p52?short
breitbart.com/california/2016/05/05/oc-weekly-cover-depicts-clinton-donkey-raping-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't mind really, it's a cheap knock off of the Charlie Hebdo joomag.com/magazine/vive-charlie-issue-26/0142312001459924360/p52?short caricature of Erogdan and Merkel.

breitbart.com/california/2016/05/05/oc-weekly-cover-depicts-clinton-donkey-raping-trump/

Fuck off, cuck.

What the fuck is wrong with Mexicans these days?

The more these filthy spicks get disgusting and hostile - like those subhumans giving the finger and screaming puta while smashing police cars with a smug grin on their face - the better for Trump. Let them go wild, it only helps wake people up. Nothing makes you think like anger and disgust.

They should put a Jew instead of donkey and it'd be accurate.

So what would you have done?

Ban criticism of Trump? That makes you look thin-skinned and weak.

This. That said, if we flooded these people with pictures of Trump or a wall raping Mexico, how would they like it?

What a disgusting people.

Why aren't we flooding them with Guatemalans?

Kill yourself my man.

Go back to gamercuck, you reject.

man our non-white enemies have zero tact, at least the kikes can be subtle. shitskins immediately get violent in everyway when they encounter opposition, its either rape, torture and murder fantasies or empty threats. its funny because we were supposed to hear how we need "tolerance" in our country to make it work, these fucks are just proving it was all bullshit all along

why? he's right. some beaner making unintelligent, unfunny propaganda in poor taste is actually good for us. this is exactly the kinda shit that makes people hate the left.

between this and Hillary starting a massive ad campaign for Trump, I don't see why we should be worried. cucks are doing our work for us, same as before.

Wow. Just wow. I cant even! I was raped because i like to go places dressed like a stripper and I cant take this. How can they just make fun of rape like this?! How many trump supporters are going to now make their victims yell its yuge while raping them?! Why would you give these monsters ideas on how they can further harm women?! You dont even care about women do you? All you see is skin color you dont care about our oppression from the patriarchy!

They are really giving us so many ways to make them eat each other on a sulver fucking platter.

What the fuck are you two cunts talking about?

I'm saying that getting flustered is feeding this amateur hack the exact response he/she wants, ignoring it and allowing it's own readers to realise what a childlike cluster-fuck their political position has become will do more harm to them than complaining ever could.

Fucking imbeciles.

Take a second to go to the 8ch homepage. Check out the board rankings. Since Trump got the nom we got like 400 more unique user ids. We are being shilled hard and they are going with the DnC/Demoralization strategy.

As classy as ever, nonwhites.

Flood them with Trump pepes raping mexico and guatemalans.

Soon

Explains the race-baiting thread on the front page with so many fucking responses it's hard to believe the mods exist

Shift click the thread to hide it.

I remember the mexicans hated Pete Wilson because he was promoting proposition 187.
They did the same shit, pictures of pete decapitated, posters with 'matando pete wilson' and waving their shitty flag around.
That was in the 90s, their numbers were smaller, now they have a majority in CA and its worse.

Why are liberals perpetuating rape culture?

Post pictures of spics.

Is this the level of discourse they want with hillary clinton?

REMOVE CABEZA

test

Nigger, "I don't mind" and "this could benefit our cause" are two different things.

(checked)

Holy keks

its the low IQ

violence is a go to for them

Listen dumbass: there's nothing to do here.
That cartoon is the very best they can do with all their intellect and effort. Let them have it. It's not like something can be done about it, just like they can't do anything about Trump winning the elections.

This.

FAKE

That happened in Mexico and not in the US.