Who was the biggest punching bag in Star Trek? Worf or O'Brien?

Who was the biggest punching bag in Star Trek? Worf or O'Brien?

worf builds up more punchbaginess during TNG, they were even during DS9

Worf deserved it for being an autist. O'Brien just wanted a quiet life.

Were Wesley Crusher episodes kino?

They were suffering.
Wil Wheaton should have killed himself after leaving Star Trek. Would have made the world a better place.

at the very least he could have done the world a favor and gone into obscurity
instead the faggot decides to do the bidding of whichever camel-faced woman he finds

Now he's a shameless self-promoter who keeps trying to put his faggoty name on everything he can.

La forge was on par with Worf Fortress and Punished O'Brien for punching bag at times.

Worf had to take a lot of shots from various badasses, so you would know how badass the badasses were.

Chief O'Brien was married to Keiko.

I'd say O'Brien had it worse.

Worf physically, like any Toby.

O' Brien was hurt emotionally, where it counts.

The kikes have never forgiven us for exiling them

who was the broccoli of DS9?

the viewers

Off the top of my head:

-Can't enjoy any of the holodeck programs because the rest of the crew insist he's just "too good" at playing bad guys and force him to play the role regardless of his preferences.
-Not into loli, his wife gets turned into one and still wants him to treat her like she's an adult.
-Wife in general browbeats and shits on him.
-That episode with the well-meaning clone of him who fled to the Gamma quadrant.
-His child gets trapped and prematurely aged to adulthood with the mind of a caveman and O'Brien has to raise her. Just as he starts to adjust and accept her as his daughter and get attached, she wanders back into the cave and sends out his normal daughter.
-That episode where he had to fight a crazed Garak by himself.
-That episode where the Gem'Hadar demonstrate their knowledge of human nerve physiology by grabbing him on the chest causing him to writhe in pain through his whole body.
-Finding out his best friend on the station is genetically engineered and has been letting him win the games they play on occasion so as not to upset him.
-Later discovering this same friend was also replaced with a Changeling for several months.
-Possessed by aliens when he was on Enterprise, forced to take his own wife hostage.
-Argues with an annoying Cardie, she gets all hot and bothered by it and thinks he wants to fuck, have to diplomatically turn the disgusting spoonhead down.
-20 years of solitary confinement memories stuffed in his head no one else remembers.
-Nog taking his security codes and getting half the station wanting to kill O'Brien because Nog has used the access to trade all manner of possessions off the station.
-Tom Riker posing as William Riker not wanting to risk O'Brien asking him a question he can't answer, and so upon seeing him immediately insulting him and telling him he has nothing to say to him after what he did, a hurt O'Brien just quietly leaving the room.

Star Trek really is the most Jewish show of all.

O'Brien is the straight white male, the audience that keeps Star Trek alive but that the writers despise with every fiber of their being.

And by this he means they're leftist cuckolds parroting leftist propaganda.

I wish I could go back in time and beat Roddenberry to death.

sheeeet

I don't think having a loli wife is suffering.

All wars are fought on Speciest/Racial lines. Yet Aliens repeatedly try to bang humans.

And she must have been a slut. Goddamn, five minutes of banter.

Having a loli Keiko is torture.

Oh fuck yes I have been wanting to post this webm for a while, now is perfect: Why Keiko O'Brien was ice cold cunt of a wife. Its not enough that the goy should be forced to race mix, but he has to be shackled to shrill harpy who does everything in her power to make miserable.

I know some of these are out of context, but fuck why was Keiko such a constant bitch?

Asian females can either be submissive house wifes or heartless sociopaths. The difference is if her owner beats her hard enough she will know her place. You see this in Asia with the difference between South Korea, and China/Japan. In Korea they gave women power and they went insane formed a secret cabal and did everything in their power to destroy men. In contrast in China and Japan they know how to take care of their property old school style and thus have more stable families.

Part of the reason why was that the O'Briens were really the only traditional family of the main cast. Every other character was alone or had someone missing like the Captain Sicko's wife. So if the writers wanted a family drama the O'Brien's were the only one available.

In addition to that the show runners wanted more personal conflict which they were not allowed to do on TNG so they saw a fresh opportunity with Chief's family. I feel they only thought in the short term for the needs of each episode rather than thinking what the viewer would think of Keiko over time. Towards the end they either made excuses for her to be off the station, or at least showed her being more supportive. I think that later on they realized that the audience was turning against her but by then these half measures were too late.

On top of the "O'Brien Must Suffer" rule, DS9 spent a lot of time making Worf seem genuinely badass.

TNG had him get his ass kicked a lot, but worse than that in early seasons they portrayed him as possibly disloyal and willing to side with Klingons over the Federation. Then when they had Riker spend time on a Klingon ship we discovered Worf wasn't typical of Klingon behavior and suddenly on top of getting his ass kicked all the time he became "the boring klingon" despite having a son I think the best moments he had on that series were when he discovered prune juice and that episode where relented and sat in a mud bath with his son and Troi's mother.

DS9 changed my perspective on him completely. He wasn't a boring klingon, but an extremely honorable and measured one. And him acting the way he did made sense after we learned more of his backstory, how he acted like a typical Klingon until he accidentally killed a kid by headbutting him during an athletic event.

By the end of DS9 when he let Martok beat him to regain his confidence the audience wasn't thinking "Oh boy, Worf gets his ass kicked again" but "Martok's lucky he let him win. Worf's a damn good friend to have." And I mean, he kills Gowron, he could have taken over the entire Klingon empire at that point, but he handed the mantle down.

O'Brien's suffering just continued. It would have been nice if he'd had an epilogue about how Keiko was out for a joyride in a runabout and got into an argument with the computer about safety protocols and forced it to open the doors straight into vacuum and as a result was sucked out into space disappearing into the wormhole, and he had to take a runabout to give her a proper funeral alone, only to run into a group of scantily-clad Dabo girls heading in the same direction who would be more than happy to help him through the grieving process while hitching a ride there.

What kind of cruel and unjust God would allow one man to suffer this much?

…THE FUCK IS THIS?!

The one where the pretty much 100% identical clone but with some deep secret evil programing that the crew treats like literally Hitler put him down like a old retarded dog that got hit by a car?

If you weren't aware, South Korea, supposedly the better Korea, is actually a feminist dystopian nightmare.

Their president just resigned after it was revealed that she had been manipulated and used by a shadowy organization of wealthy female businesswomen who called themselves "The 8 Goddesses" – They've been using her for years, longer than we may know, to push forth the heinous gender war bullshit that the country is just now waking up to.

Imagine? People would be remembering him with pity and what-could-have-been.

I think he'd still be reviled as one of the most obnoxious characters and literally Gene Wesley Roddenberry's self-insert Gary Stu character, but we'd be saying
>That's a shame.. he could have grown up to be a good actor.

So you're average azn woman?

he should have at least married a woman that would cook him something reasonable

You mean the real him right? Watch the episode again, there is literally no indication the obrien that tries to investigate is a replicant, the rebels just literally make up a story, then produce an injured obrien. They already said no amount of questioning or medical test could prove the difference, so why is there any reason to believe that wasnt the real obrien? Replicant obrien replaced him for the remainder of the show, presumably never fulfilling his mission and otherwise being more or less identical, until one day replicant obrien gets temporally displaced and replaced by alternate future replicant obrien.

TV Tropes seems to disagree

TV Tropes is filled with faggots anyway.
Not surprising they'd like Keiko.

The one where Miles has the prison memories inserted into him was the one that struck the strongest chord with me when I first saw it. It was basically the aliens goal to put him in a situation that would break him, if I remember right. I can't even remember what they had accused him of, some bullshit compared to doing that to a man if I remember right.

Warf was a punching bag, but they just flat out shit on Miles. Fucking Jews.

This is very unsurprising considering TVTropes is filled up to its neck with betalord SJW cuckolds.

More star trek

the fans