White Power Movement Believes It Has Newfound Relevance Thanks to Trump

Dangerous White-Collar White Power Movement Believes It Has Newfound Relevance Thanks to Trump

Ramzpaul,The gregarious blogger outlined his three-point plan for the amorphous, mostly web-based movement known as the alt-right, or alternative right, a reactionary form of conservatism that views itself in contradistinction to mainstream politics. “Identity,” the bedrock of the alt-right agenda, rests upon three pillars: sex realism (“men and women are suited for different roles”), race (inexplicably broken up into “race realism, nationalism, and Jews”), and natural order (a nebulous and quasi-mythical construct that appears to amount to the naive, tautological, and politically irrelevant idea that society should resist acting against what is deemed “natural”).

I was slightly taken aback when Ramzpaul broke up his Powerpoint-heavy presentation to tell us it was time to make friends. We were encouraged to turn to our neighbor and give him a gift. Mein Kampf was mentioned as a possible option. I ended up with a printout bearing the image of a red pill, a metaphor used by right-wing movements, from men’s rights activists to the alt-right, to describe a moment of “awakening,” a la Neo in The Matrix.

It’s tempting to brush off Spencer and his ethno-racial identity-first argument as highfalutin but web-friendly racist blather. Spencer’s vision for the alt-right isn’t a revived Ku Klux Klan, and it’s, oddly, too inclusive for regulars on some neo-Nazi platforms, such as Stormfront and Daily Stormer. Although Spencer is delighted that some more mainstream conservatives—such as Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos—have undergone some degree of “alt-right-ification,” other allies have been less enthused. When Yiannopoulos published an explanatory piece on the movement, the Daily Stormer (“the world’s most visited alt-right site!”) followed up with a meme-laden takedown entitled, “Breitbart’s Alt-Right Analysis is the Product of a Degenerate Homosexual and an Ethnic Mongrel.” In a similar vein, the article’s author, Andrew Anglin, retracted his support for NPI’s November conference upon discovering one of the speakers was “an open homosexual.”

“If the government, especially at the federal level, is no longer as reliable an enforcer of white privilege,” Barbara Ehrenreich wrote in The Nation this winter, “then it’s grassroots initiatives by individuals and small groups that are helping to fill the gap—perpetrating the micro-aggressions that roil college campuses, the racial slurs yelled from pickup trucks, or, at a deadly extreme, the shooting up of a black church renowned for its efforts in the Civil Rights era.”

This time, they might be wearing suits and ties.

archive.is/pYdXf

OY VEY

These Jews, they used to laugh, they are not laughing anymore, today they realize the gravity of the situation

NO

Man, that article made me wish I had been at that conference tbh.

The substance was standard leftist fare though. The author just states alt-right ideas with the assumption that the audience will view them as inherently bad, with the occasional "Look how racist they were being!!!". Intellectually unstimulating, showing barely cursory knowledge of her subject, and overall pretty gay…but the fact that this article was even written and that the conference even happened are good signs.

Alt-right types are cancer when they condemn "14/88ers" but the "no enemies to the right" types are okay in my book.

fuck ogg

Also check my quads :^)

I'm 1488 tier but I identify as "Alt Right" on social media because I know it triggers cucks like Ramz who want their kosher moderate identity politics to be mainstream.

You know, I wonder what it would be like for a real white nationalist to actually go up against a dye in the wool SJW.

I'm fairly sure the SJW would have no idea what to do, because their pejoratives will simple be ineffective.

The most effective tactic is to shrug off their name-calling and refuse to accept their premises. They speak as though their premises are already accepted fact, if you combat them on these they have nowhere else to go.

Take white privilege for example. Such a vaguely defined concept is impossible to defend unless they point out how much better whites do in most metrics, which of course opens the door for you to suggest racial differences as the explanation.

They're so used to controlling the narrative that if they lose control over it, they get emotional. Once they do that, just mock them and make them look stupid and piss them off. One, that will turn off the audience from supporting the leftist, and two, the emotional triggering they'll undergo may be potent enough to cause them to reexamine their position…or more likely, cause them to double down on progressivism, but in that case they were already a lost cause

GET READY YOU FUCKING CUCKS TIMES ARE CHANGIN'

I remember back in 2010 when i first became WN "redpilled", since then it has become glaringly obvious how huge the intellectual vacuum is in the united states. neo-cohenservatives don't actively have any values, they function as yes men. left wing people ultimately, as in at their very core, simply believe in the destruction of all white people. for a white male with any semblance of self-respect there is absolutely nothing to choose. when you completely cut off a bunch of people don't be surprised when they start coming up with ideas you don't like, these faggots are digging their own graves. the fact that they don't even try to understand where we are coming from when it is obvious we are ascending ideologically with the world spirit will simply lead to violence. a lot of young white men have spent their whole lives being treated like worthless trash who will inherit a 3rd world shithole from navel gazing boomers and they are fucking mad as hell.

Hardly a surprising reaction.

The doublethink always amazes me though.
Yeah isn't that ODD? It's SO WEIRD how all of these people should be evil nigger killing neo Nazis but they aren't all the time! Must be a fluke.

I'm not familiar with the Nation but that sounds like some kikery in disguise.

Fucking idiots.

“Alternative”, something that isn't something else. What a completely useless word.

>>>/n/394170

Ramzpaul is sucha fucking faggot and makes us look faggots by trying to associate with us. I wish he would just go away.

gets quads with a kinsey scale meme
don't overlook this

Trying to argue these identity politics, does it seem to anyone else that men and women are reduced to protoplasm? Progressive things (things == people), have so much "intellectual" lingo-jargon, do they even know what they are? Really? Cisgendered transmission fluid? What? So, yeah, the realism. Realism works. Reality doesn't require anyone to learn all new pronouns to discern everyone's invisible, imaginary friends.

When the accusations come, just keep asking what is it. You're a racist. So what's a racist? When you keep asking what it is and you see how the definition keeps changing each time the question is answered, that's how you know it's full of shit.

I hope everyone realizes this is the Jews plan

divide and conquer. Why do you think the Jews fund a bunch of Neo Nazi groups, and black lives matter groups.

You have to transcend that bullshit with a new form of white nationalism to beat the Jew.

Get in, Hillary!

Hillary, oh Hillary!

How many crimes are committed by "white power" groups? How many terrorist attacks do they commit?

Or, you know, they are trying to keep you from radicalizing and maintain you in their safe pen of ineffectual kosher white nationalism.

Exactly. All those who talk about being "respectable" and going for "the moral high ground$ have already lost because they have played into the framing and assumptions of the left. All those who refuse to talk about the Jews, for example, because it is not respectable, are useful idiots of the left without even knowing it.

Just like Trump faggots on Holla Forums.

"Anti-Semitism has no place in our society."
- Donald Trump

He's right. Once he gets rid of the Jews, we won't have to worry about anti-Semitism in our society.

sage
sage for Ramzpaul.

sage
sage for douchebag

sage

kek

You mean once he gets rid of his entire family and all his employees?

Okay, Trumpshit.

The comments in the article are fucking hilarious, over-educated spinsters and college professors in their 60's going over how corporate america is based on the principals of nazi germany and Mussolini, and how the founding fathers (Thomas Jefferson, etc) were all proto-facists.

These people will fucking hang for their irrelevant naval gazing and overly-complex articulation of "muh feels are reals" Dissecting nationalism without offering an real alternative.