Digital Purchasing for people who don't trust Banks

Not really Holla Forums as much as it is an economics thread, but what does Holla Forums use to make online purchases when they don't trust banks? With negative interest rates floating around these days I can't put my trust into the bank holding onto my money anymore, yet its not safe to keep 7 grand in cash in my house in a safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bdMUc
thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/28/unless-you-want-to-go-to-prison-read-this-before-taking-money-out-of-your-bank/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I keep all my money in cash in a drawer. That's why i often have dreams of Jews sneaking into my home and stealing my shekels. Such cases.

But seriously, why do you consider it unsafe? Do you live in da hood or something?

Only put as much money in as you need to use for online purchases.

Then go buy a gun, shitloads of ammo, a good-ass safe, and put the money you want to safeguard into silver.

If you ever keep large amount of money in your house make sure you don't talk about it because I remember some horror story when a cop found a guy with a crapton of money saved like this and they sent him in prison for it.

Learn to use bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a kike scam, by using it, you give it legitimacy.

wut? Bitcoin is the only financial tool not controlled by the kikes. Way to out yourself Chaim.

prepaid debit cards

Bitcoin is history that cannot be adulterated. It is Kike kryptonite. Get out Chaim, you're in the wrong place if you're trying to earn that JIDF paycheck.

top goy reporting in

It's a pyramid scheme and a way for the kikes to hook people up on digital money. Why do you think it was criminals who used it first? Because they are most linked to certain government organizations.

lol you silly kikes, Jews have nothing to gain from bringing about crypto-anarchy. That's all the cypherpunks.

i use greendot cards.

I use a credit union. No fees and I can overdraw like $2000 with only a $30 penalty. No credit card

no that's dumb, criminals have zero interest dealing in bitcoins, the whole problem of crime is cleaning money that can be accepted by normies

what are you, a nigger?
that's seriously below pleb tier. thats what niggers use.
archive.is/bdMUc

Prepaid cards let the nigger-jew jew you out of your money, with even fewer protections than regular jew bankers

If you aren't using credit cards for everything, you are a stupid nigger. I get cash back of at least 1.5% on everything, some purchases are up to 3.3% (gasoline). It makes the credit price cheaper than the cash price.

Literally a Jewish surname in the name of the company that you are using. Again, you are being jewed harder than regular bank jews.

see:

I bought an American Express credit card and I just load it with cash.

Many cards have rotating categories with 5% cash back… these 3 months cc gives 5% cash back on groceries, my grocery store gives me $10 off a $50 gas card after X amount of purchases, and I have another card that gives me 3% cash back always on gas. I save a shit-ton after a while.

Sometimes if I'm feeling extra kikey, I'll buy a whole bunch of BOGO items, save them then weeks later return them for store credit…

Well, inflation is making it unsafe to keep cash in a bank or at home, but you really ought to keep plenty of your money in FRNs in case of emergencies or in case you can get a sweet deal on something by paying cash. At some point, you gotta decide where, guns and metals are great for retaining value in the long run.

I would like to know the best way to make online purchases with being even slightly more anonymous as a goal.

Way to completely buy into the jewing. At least you are paying it off and not going into debt like most of the goyim.

I'm in the same boat here. Mostly, I buy Amazon giftcards and apply them to my account. Most everything I need is already on amazon, but the lack of variety means your often have to settle for something slightly different than what you were looking for.

I'm looking into using regular Visa gift cards to make online purchases outside of amazon. Giving my money to credit card companies is not really better than giving money to a bank, but I'll only give them what I need to buy whatever I want. The only money I risk is whatever I have temporarily placed on the card. They require you to register the card by giving them every bit of personal information you can think of though, so I've been nervous about actually testing this method. I'm confident that it will work out.

As to the risk of keeping large sums of cash; normal people in this day and age are in debt. They do not have any sums of cash beyond what is required to pay monthly expenses. Your peers will assume that this is true of you as well, so long as you don't do something stupid like tell them otherwise. Getting robbed then would not be likely, unless it's a random occurrence, in which case, they would probably not have the necessary tools to rip your safe from it's bolts and make off with it (your safe is bolted down, isn't it?). You'll have to report to the IRS on any purchase over 10,000 dollars though, so getting robbed by the government is still on the table. I've not had to buy a house with cash yet though, so I don't know how that goes.

Like this user said

There is nothing wrong with keeping cash in the house. But if you do, do not tell a fucking soul. Not your friends. Your mom. No one. Because this is how you get robbed.

Same goes for metals, guns or anything else of value.

>>5914568thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/28/unless-you-want-to-go-to-prison-read-this-before-taking-money-out-of-your-bank/
related link for those interested

thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/28/unless-you-want-to-go-to-prison-read-this-before-taking-money-out-of-your-bank/
related link for those interested

Bitcoin

But pre-loaded/rechargable credit cards.

You go to the grocery store.
Buy put cash money into the card.
You use the credit card as normal (even online)
It runs out, you either recharge it or get a new one.

Given you have to trust the company running the program but at least you can avoid the banks directly.