The UN is very upset that albino blacks are becoming an endangered species

we must preserve these white black people in their natural habitat

This is a crisis?

What if someone said there is no problem because the albino africans have the benefit of white privilege?

they're being killed because they're witches right? or they cause aids, or killing one cures it? what's the voodoo reason again?

Many voodoo reasons, but albinos are preyed upon because there's some kind of "power" you can gain from eating their limbs. As if we needed any more proof that africans are disgusting savages.

FUCKKKING THIS

no, they are being killed because of witch doctors

they grind them up into "magic powder" thats used to cure everything from impotency to full blown aids

how is the albino population facing extinction? are they hunting down niggers with recessive albino genes too?

also this, cheeky cunts better check their privilege

they are being killed because african low IQ related voodoo(black science) believes if you eat the limbs of albinos then you will gain "great powa" or some stupid shit of that nature

So they finally figured out that gangraping 18-month-old babies to death doesn't cure AIDS.

Oh, who am I kidding. They probably do that for fun.

Cultural relativism prohibits me from judging that noble custom.

Maybe those niggers should have checked their white privilege

This is incredibly weird to look at, they're actually making me angrier than normal negroids.

Isn't it closer to eradicating a genetic disease? Alibinos lead shitty lives. They look ugly and they get skin diseases. The UN apparently wants people to live horrible lives.

It's because they are appropriating our white skin. Think about that next time you listen to the rap music.

Top Kek, they know that they dun goofed with the blatant anti white bias, but they're in way too deep to do anything but make ridiculous token gestures.

Fucking troglodyte looking things

They get eaten by the other niggers who think they're magic

I thought albinos were sterile and couldn't reproduce? How the fuck do you stop that?

but how does that stop albinos being born?

Natural selection. Evolutionary pressure to not be the wrong color.

well then there's no reason to interfere with it

We did it lads, we finally got the UN to care about white genocide!

Well, since we're white generally we see merit in preserving things, including books, historical artifacts, and animals. It's understandable for us to not want any animal going completely extinct.

That chinese baby is so cute.

Albinism is just an issue with pigmentation. Doesn't have any effect on reproductive ability.

Isn't albinism just a mutation, though? They're not like a distinct people with their own culture or anything, why does it matter if they go away?

underrated post here.

fixed, ya dingus