PROVEN: We are not from Apes

The controversy surrounding the bones found in Piltdown, Sussex some 70 years ago that some claimed were the "missing link" between man and ape.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Kb_FAu8Uc0

Other urls found in this thread:

nhm.ac.uk/our-science/departments-and-staff/library-and-archives/collections/piltdown-man.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls go

Posting in a ebic thread.

What does it have to do with this?

Of course we're not from apes…

…but we're not from the israelites either.

We're not from apes.
We, and the apes, came from a common source far older than both.

How do you explain niggers then

Lovecraft has a nice poem about it.

well link it or something u nigger

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

We are from apes, and we ARE apes, specifically a hominid, or great ape.

This. Only idiots parrot the "come from apes" nonsense.

Piltdown man hoax.
>nhm.ac.uk/our-science/departments-and-staff/library-and-archives/collections/piltdown-man.html

lol? you're late mate. Missing link is nonsense stop thinking in essentialism.

We are an ape species, we do not come from any other ape.
macro evolution is not real.

YOU'RE not real.

Where is the dividing line between micro and macro evolution?
Given it is simply a matter of time, how then do you draw the stopping point?

Wew lad

Yes piltdown man was a scam by the guy who "discovered" it, that does not disprove 300 years of archeology.

We are literal Apes you fucking Christcuck, go forgive your muslim brothers elsewhere.

I guess I understand why christcucks are fine with apes marrying their daughters now

Your face isn't real.

I'm very sympathetic to Christendom, but that pic makes me furious.

My dad could beat up your dad tbh.

Your dad watches my dad.

How do you know the age of the fossils? Because of the rock layers. How do you know the age of the rock layers? Because of the fossils. Muh gorillion years ago I was a nigger but then I became a white man because muh teacher told me so.

Avert your eyes then

Which one? You have two dads mate. (cause your dads a bender.)

I've seen fossilized cowboy boots.

Do you know anything about radioactive decay of materials? You know what a half life is for example?

I will right fuck you mate.

Yeah that shit's gross. Christianity's strongpoint is its malleability though. Would be nice if a ethnocentric, orthodox Christianity ever came to be popular (low chance).

Do they really have tautological reasoning like that? I have no knowledge outside pop "gotchas!" for evolution.

That guy is just your average C grade high school science student. He slept through the part of class where he was supposed to learn that the radioactive decay of the minerals in the rock layer where the fossils are found determine the age and not the fossils themselves. Next he's going to mumble something about unreliable carbon dating, not realizing there's a big difference in C-14 and other radioactive dating methods.

Also, christianity's malleability is a weakness. There's a reason Islam is winning.

No you see Christianity's malleability is a strength for its own survival no the survival of the people who adhere to it.
Change a letter here, reinterpret a message there re adapt it for a new audience. Thats why the pope goes around sucking african toes and not whiteys toes because who will be the majority in a few decades across Europe? Now Islam on the other hand plays the victim card gets itself in power and then kills all opposition.
Will be fun seeing which one wins out in the end but its just opposite sides of the same Shekel.