ITT: shitty comedians

ITT: shitty comedians

You never did answer my question.
What about Sam makes you angry enough to spam threads about him on Holla Forums?

Sorry Drumpfcuck would you prefer me to make a DICKACCINO meme or a POOPSEEKER meme?

not him but i always appreciate more scullyposting, friend

So it's the sudocuck that's butthurt and spamming shit.
What a fucking surprise.

All comedians are shit because none of them preach the glories of communism.

Name a single unfunny joke made by Sam.
Protip:You can't

Sam IS an unfunny joke, his TINY little mind desperately grasping for an excuse for his lack of talent. It's inevitable that he would eventually become a hate mongering bigot, it was always a question of when not if.

He's a piece of shit who thinks he can forcefully impose his EVIL onto everybody. Fuck him and fuck anybody who likes him, you are enabling racial hatred any you should hang your head in shame! It's fucking disgusting!

The real question is how anybody could actually like this racist piece of shit. He's like a caricature of the typical basement dwelling Nazi. A sad mental midget.

The funniest thing about Sam is his LIFE!

HE'S A FUCKING JOKE! HAHAHAHA!

WHERE'S YOUR SHOW NOW SAMMY BOY?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

ITS OK SAMMY…..IM SURE DADDY DRUMPF WILL SAVE YOU! PFFFFFFFT!

I can't tell if your serious or not.

Sam isn't a comedian. He's a preacher for the modern age.

TruthSeeker, Dunkaccino and I'm Lovin' it are Memes.

Trump won.

Sam Heide is kinda funny.

Admittedly I only laughed at The Wall skit and prefer the dudes he works with.

Yeah, the lonely island are shit.

i don't get it
why is Holla Forums egyptian?

I don't get it. Is anyone going to start posting comedians? All I see is an autistic reddipol larper, a chink, and the only reason to watch X-Files

Amy Schumer
Daniel Tosh

Someone on /new/ who called truthposting autistic had an Egyptian flag.

I thought TruthSeeker was a Holla Forums falseflagging as a Holla Forums operative posting on Holla Forums who was impersonated on Holla Forums and then baited to Holla Forums where he got meme'd on.

The closest I can get is this.

I believe there is a real TruthSeeker, out there. Probably the one who is actually sensible when he debates but the rest is just fun. It's fun to piss people off. It's fun because the comic literally pisses everyone off…except TruthSeekers.

This is why we rise

yah
you can't kill TruthSeeker
because TruthSeeker is not just a man, it's an idea

also
is he still around? haven't seen him in a while

My only hope is Power Girl autist, the furry spammer, and everyone else who stirred up Holla Forums also get in this just to see how much shit we can stir up.

Stand alone complex

There are as many TruthSeekers as there are shitposters on 8ch. Everyone has a reason they became a shitty person. Irony becomes over whelming for some and they can't break character. Some are so autistic they can't function without order that they disrupt everything to force it into a mold. Some are so depressed they want to lash out at anyone they can to try and shake it off. But the vast majority are just wandering and lonely. Real life is ultimately so unfulfilling that they just end up rotting alone inside.

You talk like a fag and shit all retard.

Tell me, why do the kikes fear him?

Yeah he got btfo in a thread by a cuckservative and so doubled down
So the centeist ts appeared then aussie ts who may be the centrist one posted…look the thing is fucking retarded its an autist vs a hivemind

He has been shitposting all over. I saw him on /tg/ and Holla Forums because I am an autistic man child.

_____________________________TruthSeekerism: The path of light~Space Wolves Deathpack CHARGE!!!!Trollhunter COTY:2016

Anyone, but him.

But see the funny thing is, sometimes he's reasonable. That to me is the ACTUAL TruthSeeker and then you get AusPoster who was taking the piss or like…a poster on Holla Forums who posts the comics and says "THIS ISNT REAL COMMUNISM" or "I'm going to fucking kill all the jews starting with you, you better start running!!!!" or even somebody just argue like a real Holla Forums user or a Holla Forums user etc etc

Actually typing this made me realise. He actually kinda did it. If his version of communism is faceless genderless etc etc under one banner. TruthSeeker kinda IS real communism or literally Tyranids. You have the Brood Queens (The comics) then you've got the genestealers that congregate around the Queen and just raid the shit out of the thread.

Someone shop Bugs heads onto some nids

stop derailing my thread faggots

The comic has changed a bit too if you contrast the smugness of some of them, the obvious parody of others, the Sonichu levels of some and the absurdity of others. But it's fucking impossible working out which one is the real one.

We're talking about the GOD DAMN KING OF COMEDY know your place Sudocuck

You're a great impressionist

FOUR EWES

honestly? what he did to tim heidecker is unacceptable. accusing tim of getting his show cancelled and slandering bret gelman is fucking pathetic!

thats not how adults behave. which
is why he will never be taken seriously.

he is also just unoriginnal and pretentious

jesus how do you get btfo by a cuckservative they are by definition the bottom of the barrel

Is this real? I can't tell anymore. I wouldn't be too surprised if Sam wrote this post himself.

wtf I love Israel and the implicit gay white identity now

Is he a weeaboo?

yes

Weebcuck lmao can the aut-right get any more pathetic?

This shit is so cringy. Imagine, if you would, a bunch of bronies with neckbeards, fedoras, and pony tails standing around and talking about leading a communist revolution and tearing down the corrupt bourgeois system. The aut-right and it's anime obsession is the nazi version of that scenario. So embarrassing. No wonder they got played by drumpf. You just dog whistle at these clowns and they will fall in line and do what they are told as long as you suggest that their pathetic childish obsession is involved.

Bravo Kushner. You managed to subvert the disenfranchised youth with legitimate grievances by paying off a crippled ex-pat and his greedy racing mixing partner to push a narrative on a Corean CinemaScope conclave.

smdh fam This is most definitely not real communism.

Sudocuck never ever

YOU ARE NOT REAL COMMUNISM

Oh look here comes the POOPSeeker drumpf false flagging Holla Forumsyp SO FUNNY MEME HEH HEH HA HA HOO HOO

NEITHER ARE YOU

And ideas are bulletproof, real communism will rise soon.

Stopped reading.

bump

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY IN MY COMMUNIST THREAD