Do you ever regret not starting a family ?

Do you ever regret not starting a family ?

i regret being a forever alone

then go slam a slut and hope she doesn't take all of those achievements away from you.

glhf

may i ask what glhf means (good luck have fun)
i doubt that

She'd probably end up in the stripper pole

You're kidding right? She's gonna break that family apart once she finds some Chad cock and take all of your money.

I did expect comments like this, but

even if she was dumb, she would still love you more than anything

not even mad

to expand on this,
I WANT hot kids who have can get laid , because I want grandchildren.
THat's the whole purpose of life : to have fertile offspring.
Grandchildren are literally the meaning of life, even grandparents know this instictively.
You WANT to have hot kids so you have grandchildren

That's wishful thinking. I've met daughters who literally hate their dads. Whenever they talk to them, they just shake them down for money. Factoring chemical imbalances and environmental factors in to the equation, I'd say that you have around a 60% chance that she'd love you.

I am only 19, but I say with 100% certainty that I am not going to regret not starting a family plus I am a guy, so if my brain ever does fall out, it isn't like my eggs are rotting
I would, if say monster girls were real or something like that, but as it stand now, all you are avoiding by not having a family is slavery, followed by the destruction of anything you ever worked for in your life.

I'm 29. and I feel like I was 19 only yesterday. Being single will not make you happy, maybe if we were robots and our consciousness was uploaded to a computer we would be ok, but right now we need that in our lives

for what purpose

That is very presumptuous of you. I have been living alone for 2 years, and it has been great.

I haven't had any friends for like 10 years, and I have never wanted a gf, so I have never had one.

I may only be 21, but I can already tell I don't want my defective mental genes being passed down, and I don't think I'd have it in me to raise a kid with my defective mental genes.

that's all fine,
but let's see where you are after ten

i didn't either, but you will realize that it is the only thing worth living for, also
you children might (and will probably) be better than you,
you don't really have a choice, beause
genes are passed down in a population
even if you don't have children, your genes will be passed on by your population anyway

i have five kids they are all assholes

Yep, that is the usual response. Don't even know why I included the >inb4.

I've been suicidal damn near all my life, I don't think much is worth living for anyway.
maybe so, but they'll have a shitty father. It's not always chemical, user.
no shit, sherlock, but I'd rather not contribute to another litter of defects

me, too, i want to save you but I guess I can't save you

Its not worth it. Besides, all of the people i know who hadnt achieved their goals before having kids are miserable.

Would you want yourself as a child, OP? Are you comfortable with the possibility of your child turning out exactly like you? I'm not.

If I brought the next Adolf Hitler into this world, I would at least get some notoriety for that. What would I get out of fathering the greatest shitposter on 256ch? Sage OC and criket jokes won't take care of me when I get old.

That being said,
>tfw no kind and overprotective, yet sadistic and controlling husband
isn't going away any time soon.

Too bad it's impossible fpr defective people to better the world as a whole,right?

If you teach your kids to be good people who are goal driven, then the world will get that much better, no matter how many problems they have.

But Hawking wasn't always a cripple with a voicebox.

Yeah those are just the tip of the iceberg. You want a fucking list?
Type 1 diabetes (about 3 dozen have type one while several others have type 2)
Lupus (4 people)
Vitaligo (in white people no less)
Ovarain cancer (4 different females in my family have it, they all have the same parents save for 1)
Asthma
Dementia
Schitzophorenia
Bone marrow issues
Bone cancers
Osteoperosis
Liberalism (have to smile about aomething right)
Chronic ulcers (men in my family from my great great grandfather and most of his male kids and line)
High T related disorders
Downs syndrome (about a half dozen of my cousins are huge sperg potatoes)
Angina
Reproductive disorders(usually in the women, my aunt has no falopian tubes and my grandmother was supposedly barren)
Predisposition to drug and alcohol abuse
Assortments of other cancers

This isnt all of the issues my family has, but these are the most prevalent. I dont want to raise a potato. Id rather get snipped and live my life to make a name for myself.

And Hawking couldn't have been more productive and happier had he not had a crippling disease?

Become a teacher instead. The effect might be smaller but it's on more kids so it kinda cancels out. Plus you get to go home and not have to deal with them for the rest of the day.

uh…

i'm sure he has more than one set of grandparents dumbass

Point of greentext? Ive never asked the full story, but she had one child, my mother. And she is the literal definition of poor womens health.

If she had a kid, she wasn't very barren.

wasn't very fertile, either.

No she wasnt, but she wasnt exactly the epitome of breeding stock either.
She had my mom in 79 and not for lack of trying. My grandmothers sister (my great aunt) has 6 kids.

I wanted to start a family very badly. But I grew up poor as shit. It took me until my 30's to get out of that to any degree. No woman wanted to be bothered to… oh, I don't know… see me as a human being and provide anywhere near reciprocal support.

Now, my 30's are about to end and nothing's come together and nothing probably will.

Now, I'm essentially just avoiding blowing my brains out. There's no point to life for me. THere's nothing worth accomplishing available to me. The clock ran out and it's pretty challenging for me to give a single fuck about much anymore.

'69 sorry.

It's better this way op, we weren't meant to be patents.

Pretty sure that shit's overrated. I'll just keep sitting on my bed watching TV and eating chimis daily, thanks.

faggot.
If not, yer fucked up.