/REDPILLING PEOPLE YOU KNOW/ GENERAL

This is perhaps one of the most important things you can do to further the cause, it's easy, and everyone should be doing it.

In the past 2 weeks I have fully redpilled 6 of my flatmates and 2 of my other friends, all of whom were staunchly left wing beforehand.

With Sanders about to lose the nomination to Hillary we will have a lot of angry, disenfranchised people who are prime targets, although this does work on just about anyone due to the sheer power of the plethora of right wing propaganda being created as of late.

Simply:
1) Get them on the trump train
2) Show them Gex's "With Open Gates"
3) Revel in their newfound anger which usually develops quickly into nationalism
4) Wait a few days, then show them it was the Jews causing the problems all along

Every single person I have done this on has started doing their own research, liking right wing pages on goybook, begun to visit Holla Forums etc. I will write more detailed info (with links) on how to do each step if there is interest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qiqC0iHraU
youtube.com/watch?v=B7BPyy9-Qv8
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
thezog.info/list-summaries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go ahead, post them.

Any ideas for convincing women to MAGA? A few I know are buying into the Trump's war on women meme the MSM is pushing.

Is this only Male friends? Or does this working for Females as well?

What materials/infographs do you usually turn to when its time to bring up the jews, OP?

Enraging videos are a good first step to hooking your target. I think a good idea would be to compile some sort of playlist of all those enraging videos we've seen throughout the years on here. Sukant Chandan, Barbara, some of those Britain First videos were the Muslims admit to taking over. Compile them into one big list and your target will watch one after the other after the other. They'll then be forced to look for answers/solutions.

what about a cuckservative Bush-Israel-GOP-dick-rider?
He already accepts the kinds of messages that "with open gates" tries to convey, but he doesn't go too much further. He likes alot of the things that trump brought into the forefront like building the wall, but he hates trump with all of his being because "he's not a true conservative".
These are truly the most difficult people to bring to your side

I think we talked about some other shit too, colonial African and stuff… Now that I think on it, we actually covered a lot.
Hope I didn't reveal my power level too much though I almost-certainly did.
Not sure what got through, if anything, as there's a lot of baggage there, but its worth a shot.

Any other suggested viewing or topic materials?

Any really strong colonial Africa stuff, for example?
Tried to find some during colonial rule/after images, but many seemed cherry-picked to make it seem not-so-bad (like in South Africa, for instance).

Showed him Vice guide to the Congo, and suggested investigation of what the Congo used to be like.

OP Here

When it's time to bring up the Jews, show them how it's the Jews pushing mass immigration first, something like this youtube.com/watch?v=8qiqC0iHraU although there are other options. After this, I usually link them thezog.info/list-summaries/ which has always been enough to get them to start doing their own research into the matter, within a few hours they report back something along the lines of 'gas the fucking kikes race war now'

It's definitely harder for women as they are more susceptible to the ZOG. It might take longer, but get them to realise how much hillary is actually anti women (lots of info on this on the internet, examples: , which is enough to get them on the trump train. From there you can follow the same steps of fuck muslims, wait a few days, fuck the jews pushing muslim immigration

See

Women have to be appealed to emotionally. They are much more susceptible to this if you are a strong, leading, trustable figure, for example their boyfriend. The part that makes it much harder is they don't do their own research, unlike men.

A good compilation of almost exactly what you're asking for came out recently here:

My gf has some redpilling, but is too surrounded by blue pill stimuli to make her regress back. Especially her manic psychotic mother which is a bernout, would rather vote for the tyrant hillary or move to canada (she's been talking about moving to canada for a couple years just to suit her farming obsession)

While I have been slowly redpilling her to the point her old supporting rapefugees is a lost cause argument, and now she's angered by them, her being a bernout and being influenced by her bluepill family infuriates me to the point I'm just about to dump the "who is bernie really" along with a bunch of others.

Even with the 47 mysterious deaths, she will support hillary as long as the blue pill stimulants remain constant from her family. I need a redpill strong enough and in digestible chunks to break that.

Trying to give her a massive dump of a redpill will only shut her off, and at that point there's no use.

Aside from that she has very good qualities, she can cook on her own, is willing to butcher and tan game hide, knows how to can and jar, actually likes to clean, and has some good housewife traits.

I need that kind of redpill that lingers in the back of the mind.

Holy shit those Sukant Chandan clips are infuriating and the thing is it's fucking going on too.

That video is really good but what we need as well is a massive bank of primary evidence. All those Sukant Chandan videos need to be stored without any editing or spin and they need to be shown to the common people. They need to be brought out of their comfort zone and shown what is really happening. We don't even need to influence people, just show them the truth and they will come.

They are social creatures. Try to get their social circle on the Trump train, they will follow.

Redpilling is a tough art. Sometimes you just have to double down and be very upfront, others you have to be very light with the information.

Here is a sort of skeleton template for the process.
I agree with

We need a more detailed, conclusive gathered set of evidence on top of the emotionally charged, edited videos and we need to store both of these types of red pills somewhere we can access it easily, and in the order to send it to people.

In my personal opinion the sticky needs updating with this set of info

Agreed. Most normies mind's are completely fried. Nobody has much patience and everything's fluid and volatile. People can barely contain a thought in their head for more than a minute. These initial rage inducing videos would act as the hook. There's no doubt that if the average white man/woman watches a video where a man actively calls for Europe's death they will naturally get angry. It's then about harnessing that anger and pulling them deeper down the rabbit hole.

1. Anger
2. Explanation
3. Solution

We jews now.

In what way? The Jew lies, we merely present the truth.

Honestly the best way to go about this is to ==START CLOSER TO THE FINISH LINE==

There are millions of trump supporters out there. These people can literally be turned against the ZOG in a matter of less than an hour with THREE links in this order:

1) ROME IS BURNING: youtube.com/watch?v=B7BPyy9-Qv8
2) WITH OPEN GATES: youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
3) JEWS PUSH FOR WHITE GENOCIDE: youtube.com/watch?v=8qiqC0iHraU

Optionally this to hammer it home: thezog.info/list-summaries/

The greater the current acceptance of the situation in the population, (i.e. all or most trump supporters redpilled), the easier it will be to turn the harder targets, e.g. liberals.

Although I do understand want the liberals redpilled since many of us have family and friends who have fallen under the ZOG influence

There is ZERO excuse for not COMPLETELY redpilling any and all white, male, trump supporting friends you have. Once you do this, they will start redpilling others and it spreads like fucking wildfire.

I know I'll get laughed out with "it's just a coincidence stop being racist" if I show them that. Is there something with less generic violent crime footage and more statistics being thrown at you?

Okay so we have materials, now where we push these videos? How do we send them to vast amounts of people? Let's organise a little here.

if you make them two minutes long, give them a more impactful opening and change the title to something clickbaity like "What exactly is Trump's Wall going to achieve?" or "The future of society", I could easily see it going viral on facebook/reddit.

Concentrate on swing states and their regional forums. Concern troll these liberals about Clinton and get them to at least not vote. Many liberal men still have half a ball between their legs and we have to help them find it - if anything to just stay home on election day.

I guess I made this thread more for redpilling people you know, but I think you're right, there is potential here to hammer the actual TRUTH about the jews home to millions if it's in the right format.

It can't be done without proper organization though. This thread is typical of Holla Forums. A ton of ideas but no organization. Would it be so hard to create a board dedicated to this? It could contain a guide to red pilling and then a discussion of potential operations. When an operation has been agreed upon it could be stickied and the board's population could focus their efforts on it.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FAGGOTS HAVE BEEN ON Holla Forums THIS LONG AND CAN'T REDPILL? THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HIDING LIKE CUNTS. GO ON FACEBOOK AND ATTACK. DONT BE FUNNY, BE SMART. FUNNY COMES WHEN YOU ARE REALLY GOOD, REALLY GOOD AT IT. WHICH MEANS YOU COMMAND PEOPLE'S FEELINGS.

COME ON Holla Forums, get in the fucking game

Nice Trips

A thread which is always up on Holla Forums like Brit/pol/ would get more attention than just another dead board

G-guys please shill for us. Hiring actual shills costs money and Mr. Derp and his jewish friends don't like spending money.

It's better if we hype you to do it for free. Make Israel greater again! MIGA

We're not talking about going to facebook comment sections and mindlessly screaming "FUCK THE KIKES" here Chaim

Suffering. I try to red-pill her but it just doesn't work. She's been raised in a super left family.

I'll just give her time.

Stop shilling your shitty video, faggot. 2 and 3 are solid though.

I have done such a thing.
I genuinely intend to keep it maintained.

Feel free to check it out; if there's a lack of interest I'll let it die. I feel it will be a valuable resouce, though.

>>>/redpilling/

but the sharia would be Holla Forums wet dream

1. Women are emotional. You have to be the sure, steady, and empathetic guide or she won't listen to you.

2. Redpill her on the history of Marxist indoctrination and public-relations. Get her to see how she has been conned.

3. Redpill her on race.

I wrote a ten page manifesto on the metaphysical/cultural impact and biological function of race as well as why it should be preserved in its current state; why some races are inherently superior to others, etc, and all she said was "This is really well-written, but it's literally just rightist propaganda."

The notion of metaphysical superiority is just stupid. Race-realism has a lot more to do with biology and history than philosophy and religion.

Show her crime videos and statistics. She'll get it on a gut level that they are not like us.

Women are too influenced by what people around them think to be redpilled from a solid leftist background

Naaah, you're treating her like an intellectual equal. Will never work. If she believes she's on the same intellectual foot as you, your facts become just as valid as her own "facts."

"Literally," just insult her. Call her dismissals sad and pathetic. Make it shameful for her, that her lack of pride in her own race is a reflection of her own self-esteem.

And never let any of this descend into an argument. You can't send the message that it's worth arguing over, or else it's not the truth. Walk away from her if she tries to retaliate hostilely so that she knows it's not a viable avenue. She needs to feel her status in your life is being lowered with every mention of "rightist propaganda." You're right; she's wrong, and you're unwavering in these matters, unlike her.

This makes it so that she feels an impetus to change.

This documentary series is a great red pill on the subject of nature vs nurture, differences between males and females, race reality, and IQ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

All episodes are available in the link above.

The hard part about this is that my friend circle is nihilist, and say shit like, "Oh, well, I don't care if white countries are undermined" "We've had a good run" "I never want children anyways", that kind of stuff that's far more infuriating. Any tips for these kind of people?

True, it's far easier to bring a leftist over than it is to bring a "true conservative" over

you done fucked up right there

I'm so proud. When Trump sends her back, I might just tag along.

They're probably not completely nihilist, they just have nothing to live for, remember most people, especially the younger generations are for practical purposes broken as humans

They don't have a purpose in society, they'd probably be most convinced by example rather than logic

Im I'm the process of redpilling a nice Aryan women that I might begin dating. Its going very well. Heres the path I took.

Begin with bill whittle on the narrative. Then talk about how the destruction of the family is a goal of marxism (show primary sources of marx and engels planning on how to destroy the "oppressive" family unit) Then show her how the rise and fall of nations can be linked to the sexual restraint of the population, which critical theory is rapidly chipping away at.

Show her how toxic these "gender studies" degrees are, and how liberalism in general causes nations to descend into the age of decadence.

That got her to flip from 100% liberal, to now sympathizing with maybe conservatives are right after all.

I plan on now showing her how the republican party was coopted by neocons, and trump being the answer to ending their globalist agendas.

I don't know what's in your water supply, but speaking from personal experience, some of the women in my family are redpilled, and would never fall for that kind of crap.

Mom is actually the redpilled one, and Dad is the Bernie supporter.

I had Mom take the holocaust quiz, and by the end of it, she said that Hitler seemed like a great guy that was just doing what seemed best for his country, and that she felt bad for thinking poorly of him before. She redpills herself on things, but she just hadn't gotten into that before. She realizes that the people in power are corrupt, and could immediately tie in the holocaust with that. I only had to show her the facts. She gets it. I even talked to her about the different races, and IQ, and all that. She apparently recognized that this stuff is officially supposed to offend her, because she said at one point that she had heard somewhere that being offended is a choice, and that she just didn't choose to get offended about this stuff. She was taking it on an intellectual level.

My sister is also the same way, but she has her own kind of thinking about things, and she often teaches me new ways to think. She's one of the smartest people I know, whether male or female.

I have some very smart men in my family as well.

It's fine to say that women are, on average, more emotional than men, but I see on here too often that people seem to think that ALL women are that way, and that women are just blank slates for men to manipulate or something. That's just not the case, and I wanted to explain that here. Especially when talking to someone you personally know, which is what this thread is about, you should be able to tell whether they have a mind for facts or whether they have a mind for emotion.

I have successfully managed to convince my father to seriously doubt the Holocaust. I had some help though; he had been to enough Holocaust museums to see that the numbers cited on the plaques aren't adding up. But I believe he no longer thinks that homicidal gas chambers exist.

I would suggest a similar strategy for anyone else. Visit the Holocaust museums with them. Point out how ridiculous the numbers are and how Nazis would have to have super laser incinerators running 24/7 to dispose of that many bodies. If possible, travel to the camps themselves; the Soviets did a terrible job. The kikes, too; the false evidence and narratives don't hold up 70 years later.

Did you talk about Hillary laughing at getting off a guy who raped a 12 year old girl and laughed about it? Not only that, but she did some really shady shit to do so by refuting DNA evidence with an appeal to authority, AND she did this awful deed just as a "favor" for a lawyer friend, not even because she was required to by appointment. She CHOSE to support the rapist.

good shit right here m8's

thanks

To redpill your gf you need to utterly fuck her brains out. Just fuck, suck, and finger her to repeated and exhausting orgasms. Then redpill in I gradual steps. Once she is chemically addicted to you her mind will submit naturally as her body assumes a docile state.

Win your women with your hard dick and gentle words.

Do not use negative reinforcement. It will backfire too often. Just smile and show extra warmth and appreciation when she leans the right way. Work subtly to get at subconcious. Arguing too directly can engage conscious defenses.

If you need to show negativity don't be angry just be indifferent and apathetic. Such as "hey user I love bernie." You: "Oh that's nice. Hey what do you want for dinner?"

Women will maximize warmth and minimise apathy unconsciously.

Again don't fight and don't tear her down. Be gentle and subtle. If she happens to be smarter than you than use your dick.

we may be similar so i question for you.

Why do you keep women around? Even if you see them as inferior? Where does there usefulness
surpass they're ignorance?

No I didn't. I'm gonna need a link on that to support this so she has it right in her face.

youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4

Listen we get it, #notallwomen

You seem to have some good genes in your family and thankfully your mother passed them on to your sister.

But MOST women think and respond primarily with emotion.

Take something like the Myers Briggs personality test for example.

The percentage of women who score INTP, INTJ, ENTJ or ENTP are less than 10% cumulatively.

These are the women who are capable of being in STEM, business and political leaders. Only 10%.

90% of women are emotional and aren't as logical as men. Their brains process information differently.

The stereotypes are there for a reason user.

And the only reason anyone here should be concerned with redpilling women is because they have equal voting rights.

She is going to vote for Shillary because vagina. I don't even care if she votes for Hillary, but I just want her to have a less retarded reason than hurr durr muh vag. I've tried for the past decade to get her to stop being so retarded but it always turns into an argument and she always tries to change the subject to hide the fact that she has no idea what she is talking about. Hell, I literally just had another argument with her today because she says Trump lies and I asked her to bring up one thing he lied about. Of course she could not and she even decied to just say "well I like Hillary because she's a woman." It just went downhill from there. I love my family but holy fucking shit they are absolutely fucking retarded.

Actually I've had success by cracking their social circles, exposing the stupidity of those around them, and shaming them for associating with such people. I hate to use this word, but you have to be an alpha male type to get away with it, if you're a beta they'll just laugh at you. Sure, I've created a few anti-social psychopaths that hate society, but it's not worse than the Bernie loving liberals they used to be.

My sister says she would totally vote for Trump, but we're Canadian so that's doesn't mean much.

With females, you need some sort of authority over them or otherwise they must be emotionally dependent on you.

They respond most favorably to pathos, lesser ethos. Practice this. It is also good to engineer situations where they feel their opinion is both morally wrong and in the minority (same mechanism as the electric Jew).

If they're average, emotional hooks and some inoculation against the enemy's is all they'll need (basic bitch arguments Leftists have, in brief, and why they are wrong). If they are above average, you should provide them with studies etc, but only after you have already won them over on emotion.

Have you told her she isn't even a good female candidate? Sure a lot of idiots want a female for president - for whatever arbitrary reasons - but remind her if she really wants the first female president to be Hillary. Tell her that a female candidate like Hillary who has done so much wrong and has so much skeletons in her closet, it would be a "black eye" for any future women who want to aspire to leadership or presidency.

Of course it's bullshit because women don't aspire towards leadership roles unless it serves ulterior motives for them.

I'll add that this means they in particular should be also having more children, in order to have better smarter people later. These are the ones that can easily choose to be career people, but if they do it and miss the window for kids, that's still a problem.

Thank God, I'm not crazy.

This is basically the only sort I've been trying to redpill, and it's just not working at all.

I've gotten generally far enough that they like Trump as an 'against establishment' thing. But they don't go any farther.

They generally believe that the "trade war" is a bad thing, and that it's somehow relevant, but anger at the Romney's of the world wasn't letting that matter enough.

I suppose it's because the leftists really don't know anything.

Also I have indeed literally used 'With Open Gates' to those exact results.

You could always just marry her.

Link to Holocaust quiz?

I bet it was shit, anyway.

You know what causes violence? It is the unpayed dues. And you will pay what you owe me.

"Red pill"
Your struggle means nothing, you are still no closer to the truth
Enjoy the fire and brimstone, faggots

post a hypno webm or fuck off

I went over my bandwidth and straight talk throttled my speed

bumping good thread

bump

Try also from cinders to cinders. Another fantastic piece.

Holy shit that image is genius.

You are to red pilling as Henry Ford was to the automobile