Russia is backing UK brexit to cut the "cancer" of US influence out of europe

Russia is backing UK brexit to cut the "cancer" of US influence out of europe.

The rising migrant problem is being capitilised on by russian subversion, with russia painting itself as some homeland of wholesomeness and christian purity, they're demonizing migrants to win an incresingly right wing europe over.

Moreover the UK is being demonized as it is encouraged to isolate itself through brexit, as the mastermind behind all of europe's migrant woes, which the UK (and by extension US) does not suffer from.

The reason the UK and US do not is naturally geographic, although it is being painted by russia as an elaborate scheme which proves the UK and US are behind the migrant crisis in europe.

Effectively what is happening right now is russia is using the migrant crisis to split a growing formidable EU and gain influence in the region.

Cold War 2.0 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BC8w1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't trust Russia, but mainland Europe is already dead, they just don't know it yet. The UK is on the brink, but it might survive if it wakes up now.

Russia's acting in it's own self-interest, the EU is acting against it's own self interest, and the US's actions are ((pure coincidence))

What actions?

if it means the EU collapses then I'm all for it

wut, nationalism is rising everywhere in europe. Do you call that "dying"? And btw, its only Sweden, UK, France and Germany that got hit hard by the immigration. You speak like entire of Europe looks like Berlin, it does not.

You always choose the lesser evil out of two

How much of the European population is actually nationalistic? Because last time I checked, anti-immigration protests were dispersed by outnumbering antifa fags, and at least in Germany.

The Brexit is just one part of growing Nationalism among the western nations
Whats next are you going to blame Putin for Trump

My estimates:
15% is secretely nationalistic, less than 0,1% is openly nationalistic

You forgot Greece and Italy.

He said Russia is trying to put the blame on Britain.

Antifa fags are paid shills. All of them are drug addicts, most of them in my country are then stratified into either unemployed or students hardly working to give in their first year courses in their sixth year of study. I remember when there was this big deal about making college always free and the ones leading the charge were the aforementioned "students". We call them "vječni studenti" (eternal students) for this reason.
Thing is, you can get university level education for free provided you never fuck up and you do all you're fucking supposed to on time.

Anyway, since they do absolutely nothing except smoke hash or inject heroin they've got ample time to act tough for about an hour when Shekelmaster Soros not only funds their drug addictions and even organizes free transportation for them to get to wherever those sickly malformed Marxists need to be.

A lot of people don't trust Russia since they are ex-soviet and still have a lot of Jews. I don't trust them either.

Still it's interesting to speculate that maybe Russia only has some strategic Jewish partnerships enough to spare them from multiculturalism and allow them to stay sovereign for longer than the rest of the jewish bank, jewish media accepting world.

t. american
Europe is finally slipping away from your cancerous sphere of influence and it's great news.

Slipping away from one zionist occupied government and into another…

Here's hoping that the UK isn't as cucked as the Irish, who choose not to succeed, and chooses to back the Brexit.

Not really. I hope you do, but we won't know until Brexit. I will admit that anti-EU sentiment is becoming the norm though. Since Europe is still under our thumb, having Trump at the helm will be a big boon for European countries, Germany most of all.

Nah. They receive migrants too either by force from the EU or through the tunnel linking england and france, but I'm tired af so I might be wrong.

I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.
Hopefully Trump will treat us as allies and not as vassals

He wants to get rid of NATO, what do you think that means?

It's fucking happening. Make Europe White Again

t. Italian burger

Russia only looks like a white nationalist utopia to some people because they have the social norms of the 1980s.

Good, US influence has been a cancer on the world for the last 100 years. Getting out of it should be Europe's first priority.

archive.is/BC8w1

Not a Russian but stay salty westerncuck. Russia DOES have the moral high ground. You gouged your own eyes out.

I think you missed the board you were looking for, cuckold:
>>>Holla Forums

Stay objective pls

The US kikes controls mainland Europe's governments through the EU and NATO, with the CIA used as a fail-safe in the event one of those governments don't tow the line.

That's an example of poor immigration policy on the part of the UK government as well as them turning a blind eye to the growing extremist elements in this country.

insightful commentary

The point is it's not the EU causing it, even if we leave we'd need to a complete restructuring of our own immigration policy that's been in force since Blair.

OH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

IT'S ANOTHER RT THREAD

RUSSIA IS OUT FRIEND……………….AMERICA IS BAD…………………………………..IGNORE ISRAEL WHO OWNS PUTIN……………………………………

IGNORE PUTIN IS ANTI-WHITE AND PRO-MUSLIMS……………………………………………………………………………

OK MAYBE HE IS LYING

LET'S ALL HATE AMERICA INSTEAD OF SUPPORT THE ONE IDEALOGHY THAT MIGHT FIGHT GLOBALISM…………………LET'S IGNORE IT'S ZIONISM AND BLAME AMERICANS WHO CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH LET ALONE CARE ABOUT WORD POLITICS.

I'm going to assume you're a troll now good day.

Why are you even here

this

russia shares natural interests with the people who run and support right-wing/populist parties across wester/central europe. muh evil pootin interfering in europe is good for right-wing whites. if you live in europe and want to survive merkel's kebabistan, you better hope russia starts interfering in your domestic politics hard.

you can start worrying about throwing off the russian yoke after you've thrown off the (((american))) yoke. at least the russians don't demand you cut off your dick and sell your daughters to african muslims.