SPICS ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER CALIFORNIA

SPICS ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER CALIFORNIA

MONTEREY PARK, California — Protesters took to the streets outside East Los Angeles College on Thursday to demonstrate against Democrat presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton, who was inside the college gymnasium for a Cinco de Mayo campaign rally.

Dozens of protesters — including from the Black Lives Matter movement and the East L.A. Brown Berets, some of whom sported masks — waved Mexican flags and brandished signs with slogans including “Clinton Crime Family,” “Hillary for Prison 2016” and “Bernie 4 President.”

Clinton was in the predominantly Hispanic neighborhood of Monterey Park to host the evening rally, where she called for comprehensive immigration reform and warned that “loose cannon” GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump would create a “deportation force to round up millions of people.”

Clinton also said that her first priority as president would be “creating good jobs” and “raising income,” and vowed to follow California’s lead in raising the federal minimum wage.

Thousands of Clinton supporters stood in a line that snaked around the block to wait their turn to enter the rally, but many were turned away as the gymnasium filled quickly.

“I could have just stayed home and found the video on YouTube,” one frustrated would-be attendee said as he was turned away.

At the conclusion of the rally, the protesters turned and marched toward the entrance of the gymnasium, chanting “Pueblo organizado, nunca se cansa!” or, “An organized people never tire!”

According to Los Angeles’ KNX 1070 AM talk radio, rally attendees were led out of the back of the gymnasium at the conclusion of the event to avoid a confrontation with the protesters.

Earlier Thursday, Clinton met with local leaders at the California African American Museum in Exposition Park. The candidate is expected to attend a pair of pricey fundraisers in Los Angeles Thursday night before traveling to San Francisco on Friday for a fundraiser with actress Elizabeth Banks and California Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer.

Bill Clinton spoke Wednesday at an afternoon event in the Koreatown neighborhood of Los Angeles, where he delivered a policy-focused stump speech on behalf of his wife’s campaign.

archive.is/PkUzn
breitbart.com/california/2016/05/05/hillary-clinton-rally-bernie-sanders-latino-protest/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728297587418247168
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1461
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, I never would have guess spics are trying to invading the US and replace its population!

I've said it once and I'll say it again: the more Pako does shit like this, the more people are going to support Trump. Like it or not, a good portion (if not most) of the hispanic community are simply unable to vote due to being illegal immigrants. Any attempts to intimidate white people are going to end in failure as they aren't able to politically influence any election, ending with the whites voting in candidates either apathetic or even hostile towards Mexican concerns. So Pako, still wondering why you're making horrible sandwiches for horrible people at Shitway?

*psst…swim home before it's too late.

I live in commiefornia. Race war when?

How many non-whites in California are actually interested in a race war with whites?

It won't matter once it starts.

This sounds like it's the opportunity for burgers to redpill some spics.

Shillary will never do something to protect Spics from anything but sheer starvation. An establishment democratic administration will keep them in poverty. Explain to them how incentives work.

Wew. Hillary Clinton got the enrichment she so richly deserves.

Holy shit do they not even realize they are responsible for fucking drug cartels? Do they even know what a cartel is? And why don't these people see the pattern; that where ever they go in large numbers crime follows. And that the only places they ever want to go are white majority places? Brown people are absolute garbage. Shameful.

Excellent.

Everything is going perfectly to plan.

Perfectly.

Papers, Please: Spic Edition

What country do we live in?

Also the obligatory Gay Fox mask, lol

Why are spics so fucking retarded? Everyone with half a brain would know that if they wanted to show people that they were just as American as the rest of us that they should fly the US flag. Instead, they fly the flags of their own countries, making it appear as if we are being invaded and that the Don is right.
This is basic political protest knowledge.

That's because they aren't American, nor can they ever be American

Flying your colors in another nation while stripping and burning that nation's colors while doing so actually IS signalling your invasion.

Angry vets when?

Technically it was "brown" more than a century ago when Mexico owned it. Almost no one lived there, it was captured during the Mexican-American War with almost no fight. Americans gave the land actual value with irrigation, tech firms, and so on, and NOW Mexicans want it back.

They don't get that the value came from the people as much as the land.

Good luck redpilling people on it, really. Most Californians see this as a good thing.

t. Californian

Welfare reform destroyed families? That doesn't even make sense, the default should be no welfare for a family. If a family is destroyed because the amount or type of welfare they received changed, it isn't welfare reforms fault. It's the members of the families fault.

What do you mean trying? The State is already majority Hispanic.

Hispanics are beginning to dominate the politics. They already dominate the unions.

Evenutally only whites left in the California are either single hipster or wealthy families.

There were a bunch of people in California when Mexico claimed the territory from Spain. They just weren't natives or Mexicans.

Why not redpill them on the jews instead? That tends to get things shut down real quickly.

All those enemy combatants. Surely someone knows their names.

I hope Clinton keeps doing this and the trash keep protesting. It won't drive voters to Clinton. It will drive them to trump.

I'm not from the US but from what I gather (this is strictly from talking online to people and listening to some stuff based out of California), it seems like Paco is probably smart enough to know that he can have California since the people there are essentially giving it away, and the combative Paco's probably have the gall to want a war since whitey in California seems to largely be stereoytyped as the Latte Liberal (I just made this term up; I think it's a good way to describe college aged libs who you can't classify as Limousine Liberals [yet if ever]), the overbearing "My little Bobby is perfect, oh yes he is schnookems, etc." soccer mom who won't let their kids out of the house unless they're dripping in hand sanitizer types, and the "Hey man, electricians and plumbers are retards; smart people like me just make the next Angry Birds-tier app *sips Starbucks™*" type pussies who dress like lumberjacks but couldn't differentiate an axe from a hammer.

cultural marxist/liberal/Identity politics 101

back in the 1960s, liberal psychologists started open group meetings between radical blacks and radical whites, "Racial Confrontation as Transcendental Experience," it devolved into black people screaming at white people who were originally sympathetic, at the top of their nigger lungs for hours on end. It was a complete disaster of a failure, which ended with the black people in the study complete rejecting it, reason was, finding common ground with "ebil whitey" destroyed the collective group identity of being balck, which therefore, in their minda, took away the power of the blacks, as independent thought and individual feelings were created by the whiteman to destroy the black community, along with aids and crack cocaine.

You're not wrong, but I'm not sure if the spics internalize it like that. California used to be conservative, white, and had a huge number of military families. All gone now. All that's left are the effeminate folks you describe and the poor bastards who remember how good it was but for some reason or another refuse to leave (Steve Sailer popped into my mind).

Spics will have to fight for states like Arizona, Colorado, and maybe even Nevada. California? Forget about it. It's already lost. We can reconquer it and repopulate it eventually, but the current folks living there won't. Niggers figured that out a decade ago, and they actually fought back.

The fuck do I care?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728297587418247168

There are posts of this pic on kikebook with 200,000+ comments of angry spics completely losing their shit…. makes you realise how fucked the US actually is

made me kek when I first saw that

Commiefornian chiming in. The tacos waving the wrong flag are 95% Mexicans. Yeah they are the majority of the Latino population, but they lord over the others, most of whom either are legal or want to be legal. So it would not be too difficult to swing enough over to counter the tacobenders.

And Hell, why not just deport EVERY mexican/mexican decendent? After the wall is built ofc. The remaining latinos will be properly cowed and be subsummed into The People.

Get rid of the Mexicans and the majority of the problem is solved and the remaining is handled mostly by "The ever evolving nature of society"

There are mote than 50 million spics legally residing in the United States right now + 25 million illegals.

Beaners are the same as niggers in that they are too stupid to be self-aware. They can't grasp the idea of hypocrisy.

Trump needs to win this general election. If he doesn't, the next time there is a vote for president there won't be enough white citizens left to be electorally significant. Newly imported and naturalized Muslims, beaners, and niggers will simply outvote the whites.

The only people that can afford to live in California are the super rich and the illegals.

Wait, wasn't California already minority white?

I'm having a tough time figuring out for whom to cheer for here. On the one hand there's whites, but they are California whites, and on the other is la Raza that are spics, but they also hate niggers and wanting to slaughter whites in California.

Because it is still a state your forefathers shed blood over getting and building, you anime posting faggot.

Go for the California whites, it tends to be only rich college fags who are liberals, any poor or working class white tends to hate nigs and spics.

Damn, your post really piqued my interest and I've doing some digging into this group you're talking about.

Pic related has been cited as the source for the following:

There is a documentary floating around detailing these sessions along with others attempted by this group. They even supposedly converted a bunch of nuns to lesbianism after undergoing these sessions.

was that George Leonard too?
I thought that was a different psychoanalysis group that made everyone quit and turned the remaining into lesbians

The reasons for this are truly a mystery.

good one

It was a different group, but they were both part of this Esalen/Human Potential Movement

White Californians are a vast minority of the white population. Also I doubt they see this as a good thing, considering how many went to see Trump and how excited they were to see him. Most whites in Cali don't live in cities for a reason. They don't want to be around the sub-humans, even if they won't openly admit it. They also want to get away from the Leftie politicians; hence why so many are moving to Texas.

That's true for all the white libcucks, and as long as they keep pretending they're better than the rest of us they are the enemy.

And they'll shit up Texas as well. Thing with the leftists is that they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. They shit up the place they live with "diversity" then make a run for it when the horde is knocking on their door, leaving working class whites behind to deal with the fruits of their narcissism, while they go to another homogeneously white community to start the process anew.

this right here tells us everything we need to know about these spineless lefty faggots
they are coming to these protests to see, rather than do.
they're there for the "protest experience", so they can lie to themselves and pretend they're doing something or making a difference
when was the last time one of these protests accomplished anything more than a chimpout?

story behind that gif?

stuff like this is why i laugh at people who think Trump could win California in the general. We don't even have fucking voter ID laws here. I struggle to believe there are that many more normal people than half-retarded illegals in this state. Unless the deportations start early, there's little-to-no hope that we can actually help the God Emperor come November.

Best info i found was on shekeltube, happened in Columbia, dude approached riot cop with a cloth covering one hand and the cop shot him becuase he did not know what might be under the cloth.

that was a gun?
I thought that was a grenade launcher and the guy got blasted with a riot control canister

Why is shit like that even allowed?

because the savior of democracy is a card that teenagers counterfeit to score beer and cigarettes being screened by volunteering school teachers

Not a gun that shoots lead but it shoots bean bags? Non lethal that is for sure.

I'm a spic and even I know I'm better off in a white America instead of a brown one

Yeah its a shotgun, can't tell what type, was loaded with rock-salt, bean bags or rubber bullet rounds. probably.

when you're shooting bean bags or rubber bullets you aim them at the ground to take out some force out of them.

Getting shot with a bean bag, at that range, directly likely did some serious damage.

truly it is one of life's greatest mysteries

Jerry "Pozzed" Brown is the Governor.
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1461

Let no one tell you otherwise

BEANERS ARE THE #1 THREAT TO THIS COUNTRY

I don't give a single flying FUCK about your anecdotes of "based" spics or saying niggers are worse.

How many of your fellow spics understand this?

They sure fooled me, those brown bastards!

This Is Are Land!

Assuming they manage to pull that off (lol) they will have had to organize on Facebook and make it entirely obvious that non citizens are voting in our election. They would then piss off white America even more, and force a re vote.

Not sure how the primaries are on requiring IDs, but it's a closed primary. They would have to use registered republican names even if they faked it.

Pulling all this off would be rather impressive.

Somebody's got to teach the kids about actions and consequences.

I've been trying to find a music video where some mestizo rapper raps about how "browns built America" or something along those lines. Help?

Thats from LoGH, not Angel Cop by the way.

The Browning of America?

i'm a spic; some parts of Texas have nice, conservative spics that are too smart to buy in to this anti-white rhetoric. i personally find those who flaunt their shitskin flag while disrespecting the American flag most disgusting. i would be glad to see those illegals sent back to their shithole where they belong.

You're right, good catch.

You have to understand there are two types of mexicans in the us. 1. Cartel servants: ruthless. will execute children in the street. "lead or silver?" is the only question they ask you. There are very few of them. 2. The rest who work mowing lawns, work in the kitchen, or work valet. They only need a little bit of extra money because they send it back to mexico. They think of being in the us as a vacation or an adventure and know that the worst thing that can happen to them is they will get sent back to mexico.

r u me?

seriously, I hate cuckspanics that buy into all the "muh brown hurtage" bullshit, nothing worse than a Mexican who emulates blacks.

Do you actually believe that? There are other groups to. Fastest growing is the spics that have been americanized but still are fond of mexico and prioritize their own culture and people first. Your average spic is no longer a housekeeper or farmhand, this isn't the fucking 80s anymore dude. Look in the OP, that beaner with problem glasses and the Make America Brown Again shirt is likely in a university, and connected with anti-white groups.

Whites who don't live in California underestimate them, and still think of brown people as little underlings and low wage workers when in reality, they want what we have, and they will continue to push and grow at all the weak points in our society.

war is coming if Trump doesn't win

They fucking embrace it.

ends justify the means

Your warning comes a couple of decades too late.

Technically the CIA is responsible for the cartels.

Enough to make a post about it, you anime weeb Holla Forums faggot.

I did not know they were actually tearing down American flags and putting up their own, I just cracked a tooth.

I agree, damn President Johnson and the perverse incentives of his Great Society.

Ay Dios! He do nada wrong, mang.

Non-Whites are not welcome

You have to go back

I guess the cop hurt his feelings too.

Remember, spaniards, without knowing, rendered useless in a swift genocidal attack what would've been the world's (or at least America's) biggest problem along with the jews, the South Mexican native
And they are returning with their dirty moves

sadly most of them are going to be coming back in after voluntary deportation and they will enjoy full citizenship. Thanks Trump!