Netherlands NO!

Concern about Dutch children in rural areas.
(((Teachers))) lost control of the narrative. Dutch kids in rural areas don't want to be enriched.

Dutch article:
archive.is/YyXWK

Archived google translate:
archive.is/pxGq9

Other urls found in this thread:

whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Naughty children having independent thoughts.

Stop being a faggot.

SCHIJTHUIDEN OPKANKEREN

Merkel just confiscated one of those boats.

This is normal. Wake me up when they're calling for White Genocide reparations. whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/

ZZZzzzzz…..

Kids say such silly things, what they really need is more enrichment to show them how silly they are.

Wij voeden onze kinderen tenminste goed op, randstadflikkers.

I teach at a mixed school in a city, the shit that comes out the the mouth of the non-dutch kids is way more scary.

What do you teach?

Hoe is het leven voor de rest in het multiculturele paradijs?

Verrijkend :^)

Geen last van onbekende luchtjes in het trapportaal?

It is already too late for that, the damage that mass migration and the merkel crisis wrought is already done.

What are the non-Dutch kids saying?

history

as a dutch citizen, I find this to be glorious.

Children have not yet had in-group preferences beaten out of them. Preference for people like their selves is natural. Only in a backwards multicultural society is this considered wrong. People are not only expected to care about outsiders, but to care about them more than they care about their own people. It might be a little different if the non-whites were culturally the same as whites, but rapefugees are far from that. They might as well be space aliens.

I wonder if its possible to have a breaching point, as to where media no longer would get listened to, and even openly mocked, like in poland. These teachers should also be mocked openly. Hm, goddamn I wish this was possible.

Nice, seriously.
Do you have we-wuz-kangz kids in your class?

What makes any of you think this is even true?
Its just a way to 'balance' negative reports about non-dutch kids and shit on the rural population in the process.

This is happening all over Europe.
White kids are getting forced redpills every day and are turning into Ben Garrisons.

Video Related.

Kids think in straight lines without all the mental gymnastics. To a kid, the natural solution to racial problems is "throw out the foreigners" and "build a wall" or even "gas them". Those are practical solutions. Something like "walls don't work" is double think and requires indoctrination. No one naturally thinks that, because it goes against everything we observe in reality, namely, the fact that solid objects cannot pass through each other.

I love how he's unable to suppress the disappointment.

This. Kids' Crusade when?

Blonde Aryan children are the most beautiful humans on the planet.

Didn't the childrens crusade end with them all being sold into slavery by turks?

Only according to the Turkish version of the story.

As I recall that is quite literally what happened and was used as justification for reprisals against the turks.

The movie Crusade in jeans comes to mind.

Dutch people are great, too bad their institutions and government are completely cucked.

Vraagje voor de Nederlanders hier; Als een Nederturk zijn Turkse nationaliteit op zou willen geven en bereid was voor Nederlandse normen/waarden en cultuur te vechten, zouden jullie hem dat accepteren?

Nah, I teach the stoopid kids. They only thing they sprout is racism and us vs them. All my kids are born in The Netherlands, but they seem them self's as foreigners. Fucking stupid

alleen als je bekeerd tot het christendom en je achterlijke zand-religie achter je laat.

Ik zou willen weten wat de kinderen zeggen en waar ze het vandaan halen/. Dit is zeker goed nieuws!

Tbh the Dutch have the best harbors and docks in the world. With the right leader, they could easily build the biggest and strongest navy on the entire planet. They've done it before, and they still dominate the ship business right now outside of the military field.

Nee? Heb je daar geen trek in?

dacht ik al.

HUP HOLLAND HUP
LAAT DE NEGERS IN HUN HEMPIE STAAN
ofzo

Het christendom is ook een zand-religie mongool, jezus was zelf een kankerjood

Nee. Alle Torken moeten opkankeren naar hun steppes.

koekoekbroeder

Hoe verranderd dat hun Turkse poep DNA?

Het Christendom is totaal veranderd door Europeanen, het is onvergelijkbaar met die grafkankertyfus religie genaamd Islam.

Ik zie hem liever ook opkankeren naar Turkije hoor, begrijp me niet verkeerd. Ik wou hem laten toegeven dat hij toch niet bereid is om zijn religie te verlaten.

How do you guys feel about the close cooperation of our armies?
t.Landser

its not good because it's being controlled by EU-cucks.

When we both have nationalist traditionalist governments installed it would be great, but for now this.

Why this never happened is beyond me, it's such a shame.

Je vereert nog steeds een stel kankerjoden, het christendom heeft Europeanen in een stel watjes veranderd

You can blame either the Spanish Inquisition with the Eighty Years War or Johan Willem Friso of Nassau-Dietz for preventing the Brandenburg-Prussia-Holland personal union which would've likely led to all of the Netherlands (including Belgium and Luxemburg) to eventually be part of the Reich.

Leave it to the dutch people on this chan to be behind on what is cool. Again, the more refined enemy is egalitarianism. Not Christianity directly. Orthodox for example have race realism build into it.

A bunch of the kids here oppose marxism, that is good, but dont think for a second that you guys reading here are not huge cuck failures.

Oh gaan we van die kankermaymays gebruiken? Want ik heb die toevallig ook

piek lol, gristenkoek.

Nu heb je de poorten van schijtpalen geopend, dus laat ik mij er ook in voeren.

Hitler was a devout Christian and a supporter of Islam.

You're going to be laughed out if you push this angle.

Great, an other thread derailed by christkike/LARPagan shitflinging.

Hahahahaha

A lot of people talk like it's subservience and that "le Ebil Germany is dominating poor Holland" but it's not. The Netherlands would have entered Germany as a third head. Germany has for the past 500-1000 years had three major cultural centers: the cultured and philosophical south, the militaristic north east and the ocean going and mercantalist north west. The south had Austria to lead them and the north east had Prussia, but the Rhinish states didn't have anyone strong to put forward their views.

With the southern states coming up with all sorts of fantastical ideas and wielding the north-eastern might against their opposition, the moderating tone of the Dutch traders could have seen Germany move forward in a more nuanced fashion. While most here like Hitler and Fascism, more careful and subtle diplomacy would have worked him wonders. Not to mention one of the greatest naval traditions in the world.

??

Maak je liever hard voor de Turkse zaak. Allochtonen helpen ons het meeste door voor remigratie te pleiten onder hun eigen volk. Er is hier geen toekomst voor Turken.

How could have I forgotten the mightiest state of all!

L I P P E

It would also probably would have prevented/reversed the ethnic cleansing of Artesië, Elsaß, Lotharingen, Luxemburg and Wallonië by being able to beat those expansionist Gauls back without the Elsatian bottleneck.

I don't have a problem with there being a 1% foreign population that actually has skills we need.

Annemaria KOEKKOEK

careful if you actually represent what christianity is here you might get a lot of people to convert fedora. if you keep misinforming and twisting the truth then it would be easier to pretend that it's bad.
huh i guess they never mentioned in church slaves or free people never existed or that there is no man or woman or jew and greek. wonder why god smashed that babel tower or something.

you know natsoc is egalatarian right…?
and you know christianity is anti-egalatarianism right? like why you get automatically excommunicated if you join up with communist or freemasons. you know christianity is nationalist right? just like hitler said our movement is pro-german not anti-others. christianity is for every nation to be separate. you know like when governments were christians and nations were separate there was no massive immigration but when the laity became anti-christian and erected anti-christian governments they started shoving in mass immigration? oh right sorry I brought that up, forgot once you stop looking at a narrative of 10 years and you start looking at the history of mankind it stops making any kind of sense.

this shilling, god I am kekking at you fugging shills.

Just take your desert religion and shove it in a place where the sun doesn't shine. I'm sick of these fanatics who want to defend Christianity at every turn. The religion is a mumbo jumbo mess of local legends and mythology, all combined in a single bland package. Your religious worldview just doesn't merge with your political worldview.

Dit is de schuld van die kankeramerikanen en hun geschil voor die religie

En weer lopen koekoekkerkgangers de draad vol te schijten. Bedank de Amerikanen voor hun continue geschil voor die kankerreligie.

Godverdomme warmwiel

This is awesome

rustig aan autist

En welke zand of geiten gerelateerde vaardigheden hebben we precies nodig?

oy vey bad goyim shut it down

je moe

Race realism, en egalitarianism zijn de meest gedistilleerde tegenpolen wat onze taal kan beschrijven.

religie faggots zijn buiten het spel gezet sinds een lange tijd nou en ze proberen als een irritante rat, weer terug in het huis te kruipen.

Dat ze nederlands praten maakt niks uit, ze zijn nogsteeds leftie cucks, welke gerapporteerd, en verbannen moeten worden.

you got me, str8 up posting from the vaticans with my 12 new refugee buddies :)
sorry to burst your bubble but it is.
men and women equal same duty
all men equal
men and women equal different duty
all men equal

when you kill all your aristocracy sure makes you egalitarian. Natsoc is breddy gud but only on the third step, not good enough for christianity. for christianity you need to take step 4.

did you just come from /r/atheism after watching zeitgest?
oh come on now. HELLO?

holy dubs confirm, must shut it down

Creating that would be very noticeable.
Regardless, they wouldn't be able to, the U.S. has naval dominance because it boarders the Atlantic and Pacific.

Only North and Central America have the suitable boarders for naval dominance.

I don't even know for certain what language this is but I still know it's a meme.

Well done young lad.

it takes a lot of thought, and sometimes empirical knowledge to be accepting of people who are different. sure, that means the people who are more accepting are usually smarter and more knowledgeable, but it does also mean that their knowledge is experimental in a relative sense when compared to how human instincts have developed - which means that its not yet known to be a foolproof way to operate, or it would come naturally in children (which it doesn't).

Zandnegers optiefen en gauw !

Wie gaat er hier ook /Geertwilders/ ?

Nederlandse protestanten zijn de ergste religieuze mensen die ik ooit heb ontmoet. Constant geschil voor Joden en ze bidden ook altijd voor Israël. Ben ik effe blij dat ik uit die kutkerk weg ben

This is the first generation that feels absolutely no white guilt It's going to get vicious in a few decades.

schud mijn verdomme hoofd om eerlijk te zijn familie

No they were all sold into slavery you tard

Vlaanderen staat paraat kameraad.

You are aware that the Germanic tribes were as prude as it would get, right?
- Homosexuals and other "men stained with abominable vices" were killed and thrown in a bog so they would never be seen again.
- Women who cheated were shaved, stripped naked, paraded through the village and exiled.
- There was strict monogamy except for chieftains who had to enter into strategic marriages.
- Men who were unwilling to fight for their tribe were hanged from trees.

If anything, Christianity is a vehicle by which unnatural tolerance has slipped into our cultures.

Sprecht Ihr Deutsch? Ich finde die Niederländische Sprache süß. Klingt wie ein Deutscher mit Sprachfehler. Nicht böse gemeint

I agree and concur with all you said.
Only posted it because of the first paragraph. The muh enlightenment second paragraph does detract from it sadly.

Back to the mudhuts, then.

Poor bait

Mein Lieblingskünstler

Why would we, though?

"Bait" is the easy way for you to pretend that I am not making a factual argument against your position, you dog.

Ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch. Wir Niederländer sagen immer das Deutsche menschen so laut sprechen weil wir selbst auch nicht leise sprechen :^)

Media en cultuur van de PVV he ?

Niet slecht voor iemand die zichzelf: "De hamer van de Surinamer" en "Gaskraan voor de Marokkaan" mag noemen

Ja jullie zijn best luid.
t. Vlaminck

Beter dan een zachte gay, zuiderbroer :^)

My position being what?

While you obviously believe that the christian god made civilisation and progress possible.

Laughable, you cuckold.

I can't be bothered with you, since the fighting Battle of Nations is going on and I want to watch… But I see you, and where you're going to spend the rest of time. You're not making it to heaven… But, that's fine with me, like I said… Better things to do than help your animalistic self.

Inderdaad maar we kunnen jullie er altijd van ver uithalen.

Sure thing, autismo.

However, "God" is not real and will not save us. If a full church would catch flame, would the congregation run? I bet they would.
We've got only ourselves to place our trust in, not our imaginary Jewish friend in the sky.

Nou ja, er is een reden waarom ze zeggen dat je Nederlanders op vakantie kunt herkennen aan hun luidheid

Als Vlaanderen nou bij ons komt knappen wij jullie lelijke snelwegen en spoorlijnen wel op ( En we zouden de Schelde kunnen verbreden want Amsterdam is een shithole )

Ach die voels.
Ooit, dat beloof ik.

Ik hoop dat we hereeniging in ons leven kunnen zien, broeders.

Mof hier, dat klopt. Waarom zijn juliie steeds zo ''ongeloofeliik" luid? Een herinnering van jullie zee-geschiedenis?

Gehoorschade door te veel EDM muziek

Mommy. For class exercise, teacher said I had to have a black baby daddy and I had to like it.

Nee, wij Nederlanders zijn gewoon een stelletje asocialen.

Dit. Veel te veel jongeren hier worden al aan het gehoor verkracht sinds ze 12 zijn

Moeten we niet engels lullen hier voordat het topic weer doodbloedt?

Kanker NOS voorop en de rest van de media erbij zijn linkse hersenspoelmachines. Haal je informatie van internet en probeer vrienden en familie te red pillen op facebook door ze het andere kant van het verhaal laten zien.

JE MAINTIENDRAI

Je weet toch wel dat het eerst je maintiendrai orange/nassov was, maar dat hebben laten vallen omdat ze het niet meer handhaafden? Zegt wel genoeg over de kracht van die motto and het huis dat pretendeert van Oranje-Nassau te zijn.

Walgelijk dat ons motto niet gewoon in het fucking Nederlands is

He supported islam because he was not informed on the religion and pretended to be a devout christian to get the support of the German people, kankerdownie. "The Young Hitler I Know" by August Kubizek states that he read a lot of Schopenhauer and Nietschze as a teenager/young man, both whom were extremely anti-religion and anti-christianity.

Ach ja, slechte gewoonte

Also:
Proof that christcuckery is just another branch of judaism.

Het werdt wel eens tijd dat de grootheid terug zou komen. Ik verwelkom de invasie, des te sneller dat we het zooitje in dit land kunnen uitroeien, inclusief de subversieve communisten.

Kikestijl met hun constante pro jodengezeik is letterlijk om te walgen.

Very well written m8.
Small sentences, to the point and 100% correct.

If you have some spare time, would you be willing to contibute to a project for redpilling normies?

Its a book you retard

Ah wist ik nog geen eens OEPS. Je kan niet alles weten. Thanks voor de verlichting.

*Concordia res parvae crescunt*
cunt

Hopefully never

It's a tragic thing when a child is forced onto a battlefield.

Is the fire rising?

Voor alle Nederlanders en Vlamingen. Via meadhall hebben eens in een twee maanden een bijeenkomst met ongeveer 10-20 man.
>>>/meadhall/

Nee, het vuur stijgt.

Top Kek.

Nee, een volk is net zo iets al een grote familie. Één unieke groep voortgekomen uit een select aantal individuen/families in ver vergaande tijden (late kopertijd, vroege bronstijd ofzo).

Om buitenlanders toe te laten in deze unieke groep, is om het voortbestaan van het volk (een genetisch en culturele eenheid) in gevaar te brengen, in ruw weg 2 manieren.

1: het vernietigt de genetische samenhang van het volk als de buitenlanders zich vermengen met on volk. Dit zal op den duur zorgen voor onherstelbare schaadde op de unieke genotypen van Nederland en heeft als eindpunt; het einde van ons volk. Ik hoef hierbij, denk ik, niet uit te leggen dat maatschappijen en culturen ontspringen uit de rasselijke opmaak van een volk en niet omdat ze toevallig ergens leven.

2: Dan het mentale/culturele aanzicht. Stel je voor dat we de buitenlanders die hier komen onvruchtbaar maken, zo hebben ze geen genetische inslag. Dan nog is dat slecht voor het welzijn van het volk, omdat je onze natie de essentie verminderd. Je trivialiseert onze natie tot een aantal punten die de buitenlanders moeten doen/opvolgen. In plaats van een elite waartoe je word geboren, met alleen mensen van zelfde waarde en kwaliteit om je heen.

Je kunt het ook zo zien: Er komen hier buitenlanders, oftewel mensen van niet, Frankisch, Saksisch of Friese afkomst. Deze mensen leren dan onze cultuur opgebroken in voor buitenlander berijdbare stukjes. (Denk dan aan hoe de staat nu onze cultuur heeft afgebroken tot bijna alleen nog onze taal en koningsdag). De mensen die dit dan leren zijn niet in een keer Nederlander geworden, het zijn slechts Marokkanen, Turken, ect die larpen dat ze Nederlander zijn.
Net als die mensen die op weekenden door het bos heen renen, doen alsof ze een elfje zijn. Is het voor de buitenlanders ook alleen maar aangeleerd gedrag, iets geïmiteerd.

Dus ruw weg om deze 2 redenen zeg ik dat we gewoon nee moeten zeggen en doen.
Hierbij wil ik wel zeggen dat wij al zijn aangetast. Onze cultuur is al getrivialiseerd, onze bloedlijnen word al actief vernietigt door rasveraders en mensen die hun goede genen vermengen met mensen met erfelijke ziektes, ook als zijn ze Nederlanders, maar het is nog niet te laat! De essentie kan nog gered worden er zijn nog duizenden als niet miljoenen Nederlanders met goede bloedlijnen en goed verstand (het artikel waar deze draad over gaat is een goed voorbeeld, dat hebben de kinderen van iemand). We kunnen onszelf nog redden, maar dan meten we nu actie ondernemen!

Dat is een langer dan verwacht antwoord

Ik had eerst de draad moeten doorlezen, ik weet niet of het, het wel waard was om deze reactie te schrijven. heb nog maar een mooi plaatje erbij dan.

What the fuck does that even mean. I get the gist that they want the refugees back but what has the broken boat got to do with it?? What?

Ik ken een Turk die totaal voor Nederland staat, zich bekeerd heeft tot het christendom etc. Probleem is het hij nog steeds Turks is en vanuit zijn ras dus ook trekjes heeft die rasgebonden zijn. Aardige vent niet daarvan, maar in bloed zou hij nooit een Nederlander zijn.