Why do the Jews hate Trump?

By all accounts, they should love him. A Jew York City real estate magnate who, despite being a goy, has married off several children to Jews. He is, at least, nominally, neutral on the subject of LGBTHIV rights and whatnot. He pandered to AIPAC nearly as much as any other candidate (more, if you count the Trump 2016 yarmulkes). He opposes the Iran deal. If you were to describe all these qualities to me in a vacuum, I would naturally assume that you were telling me about some neoCohen shill who has dual citizenship in Israel.

This isn't to stop you from voting Trump. We all knew that he wasn't going to be Hitler. It was just puzzling me why it was that he faces so much opposition from the Semitic circles of society, when he loves them. And I think I've figured out why.

Trump genuinely respects Jews and Israel. Crazy, right? But remember, this guy is a moderate New Yorker who has very recently taken a conservative bent. He's lived around and worked with Jews all his life, so it influences his values considerably But, he is not beholden to them. He's had to play the Jew game from a rather young age, so he sees them as equals. He respects Israel because he sees in them what he wants America to be, only without the use of white phosphorus.

My point is this: Jews are afraid of Trump because his friendly feelings towards them are entirely dependent on them and their actions.

There are currently three kinds of Israel shills in our government. The evangelicucks, who do it out of a misplaced belief that the Jews are still God's Chosen. The Jews themselves, with their dual citizenships and matching dual loyalties. (Implying there's anything dual about their loyalties) And finally, the average Congresscritter who has fallen into the snare of political bribes and bargains.

Trump? Trump is none of those. Trump is… well, Trump is Trump.

What scares the Jews, and what is making them overplay their hand, is that Trump will get in office, take one look at the first briefing on the Mossad, and start metaphorically hammering the "Nuke Tel-Aviv" button. Their attempts to Stump the Trump are showing him how far his former reputation among the Merchants got him. AIPAC was his attempt at reminding the Jews that he was on their side, which didn't work out for him. I believe that, once Trump gets into office and has the whole of the Capitol's Semitic sickness laid out on display before him, he will start to change his opinion real quick.

Op can't inb4 you stupid cunt.

I bow before your 1337ness.

Go back to wherever you came from.

sage

I was just trying to work your digits in.

because he goes against their globalist schemes, and he would be neutral on Israel-Palestine (jews demand 100% obedience)
also there is a chance he would cut the aid they get from the US and have them defend themselves

Because he's the savior of the white race, the destroyer of (((gloabliasm))), the man who will return the world to nation states.

Trump learned from Hitler's mistakes and that makes him the International Jew's worst nightmare. An unstoppable, redpilled, anti-semitism proof goy.

This is , of course, assuming Trump doesn't have ulterior motives for running , either negative or positive ones for us. It's, of course, difficult to tell at this point exactly what the nature of his big for presidency is.

Is he a shill plant? Very unlikely, the establishment wouldn't need to push someone through from the outside, they had plenty of choices that weren't Trump, and it appears as though their original plan was to push Jeb into office, however hilarious that may sound now. Trump also would have no reason to go along with it, due to how completely he would be destroyed if he did. There is no amount of blackmail that the jews would have on him that would make what is happening to him now the better option. A good half the nation views him as the devil, and if he betrays the right after getting into office, the other half will hate him too. He would be as good as dead.

Could he be much further right than he appears, and is only playing a long game in order to get into office? Unlikely, but more possible than him being an establishment shill. He has plenty reason to hate the way the country is now, and he has had many friends who died on 9/11. That's also ignoring the fact that he may know much more than he lets on. He does seem to hint every now and then that he knows how the world really works. If this is true, next year is going to be very interesting.

Is he just a civic nationalist who is running because he's tired of seeing the US make bad deals? The most likely scenario. As any blue pilled person with a ounce of brain, he has likely been baffled by the governments dumb decisions over the last 50 years and thinks that it's due to incompetence ( though we know the jews know exactly what they're doing) and he thinks he could do better. If this is true, it won't take but a week in office before he gets to see the seedy underbelly of the country and will likely attempt to fix it. Becoming the president would have to be the most powerful red pill known to man. Nothing short of walking in on kikes drinking a little girls blood would cause someone to so quickly discard their previous world view.

Basically, Trump isn't Hitler, but unless he is a plant, he will quickly turn into him after taking office.

The dude has an IQ of ~156, that's more than just an ounce.
I really don't know what to think of him, but I do know he is miles ahead of all of the other "candidates"

(beautiful digits)

Trump's been playing a moderately long game, at least. He registered the trademark "Make America Great Again" just six days after Obama won in 2012.

You just summarized my entire amphetamine-fueled ramble into one line. Brilliant.

Psy-Ops + Controlled Opposition = ???

Definitely, at the very least he is bringing topics to the forefront that haven't been seriously talked about in years. He's also paving the way for people to speak their mind so they don't have to hide in the shadows.

He's supposedly wanted to run for president since the late 80's early 90's. If he is holding his cards close to his chest. It's possible that he has a whole lot more up his sleeve than we possibly know. He also couldn't have done it alone, he is obviously worked/ is working closely with Oliver Stone. We may be seeing the tip of a nationalist conspiracy iceberg. I can imagine that every move he and his family have made since he was young , is possibly working toward a singular goal.

I don't really like putting to much stock into him being a secret Hitler, because i don't want to get my hopes up. The chances are low, and its almost guaranteed that we still have much work to do ahead of us. Trump winning will only be the beginning.

Shit… not oliver stone. I can't think of his name now, the guy that wrote the book with "big titties" guy.

Roger Stone

That is the only thing that I like about him. I don't trust him otherwise, but if every major kike on earth is going against him, then he can't be all bad.

A bunch of wildly speculative bullshit with a specially commissoned picture of Trump looking like the happy merchant.

Some Jew hate Trump because they hate all Whites, Conservatives and anyone who brings up the issue of illegal immigration.

Most Jews though love Trump though.
Why else would the Jews let Trump speak at the AIPAC convention?
You know…the convention for the largest and strongest PAC in the nation.

If you look at New York…. The ONLY votes he lost were Jewish neighborhoods

They hate him because they hate America. Make no mistake about it. They are as educated as we are. They literally fucking hate America and want Globalism to continue.

One of the best and most succinct Trump analyses I've seen.

He's against globalism, open borders, shitty trade agreements, the UN, EU, thinks NATO should be reformed, thinks the Federal Reserve should be audited and doesn't want to protect ISIS by arming the Syrian "rebels" like Obama and Hillary have done.

The same reason they hate every goy Pinky - because they inhibit the Jews taking over the world.

I hope that you are right.

Also, that girl is very pretty.

america first

That first graphic needs some more clarification/connection.

BECAUSE HE SAID IN PLAIN TERMS THAT HE'S SENDING THEM A BILL FOR THEIR ROLE IN 9/11, THE ZIOWARS AND OUR INVOLVEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

TAKING FROM A LEPRECHAUN KIKES SHEKEL POT IS WORSE THAN LITERALLY 6 MILLION SHOAHS TO ISRAEL

THEY WROTE A FORMAL LETTER SAYING 'AMERICA FIRST' IS BIGOTED AND ANTISEMITIC BECAUSE IT ISN'T 'ISRAEL FIRST AND FOR FREE' LIKE HOLY FUCK KIKES

sauce?

Because he wants to audit the Fed, which means they won't be able to print infinite money under his watch and crash the economy for their own gain.

Trump is a fucking billionaire who keeps an eye on world affairs. He can use his money to find shit out if he wants. The idea he doesn't already know anything about the Jews is laughable.

I'm still quite worried Trump is a false flag, although his off the cuff speeches make that less likely. Even if he was a shill, we should still throw our weight in behind him, because he has the potential to shift entire political conversations in the direction we want.

If Trump is being offered to us as a mollifying, we need to grab it with hands, but immediately demand more. Don't fall back on your ass if Trump becomes president, look into everything he does. Keep up pressure on the wall. Keep up pressure on the no more Muslims front.

Pretty much this.

We don't really have much to hope for at this point before we become extinct.

Trump at least gives us hope for some sort of future.

Too bad so many cuckservatives think >muh constitution and >muh principles are more important than not having the next Supreme Court judges be appointed by Shillary or have mestizos turn Arizona and Texas blue.

It's infuriating how deluded they are.

Yes, he is not really a kike puppet you see, he is merely pretending! Just like Putin, that master chess player who is not a part of ZOG at all, despite having kike oligarchs run his country. He is just outplaying everyone!

Top shill m8

Hype text is not proofs

They love Trump, what are you talking about OP?

djwfh

Because their instincts are telling the rats that Trump hates them, which is true. Trump intends to shoah their entire vermin race.

Where did you hear this?

Why do the Jews hate Trump?

Because he puts the interests of European-Americans before those of international Jewry.

You read Derb?

He heard it from his bowel movements apparently

That's why he appoints kikes in most positions, because having Jews rule over them is obviously in the interests of whites he he he

He hasn't appointed kikes to any important positions. He hasn't made any cabinet appointments yet.

(checked)
I wanna jerk off onto that girl's face.

Of course they can wtf are you gong on about

Test

Right. Except all the executive positions of the Trump Organization and the top positions of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

Those aren't cabinet positions you fucking loser.

yea trump get every last trump adat joo joose

did u mean every last drop a dat joo joose?

Irrelevant. If Trump does become President, he will fill his administration with Kikes. That much is 100% certain. And most of them will be Kikes who work in his corporation and his campaign.

The special pleading you Trump cultists engage in is truly mind boggling. I've never seen anything like it, except from maybe Obama cultists.

Hi Sinead

I knew Trump cultists were dumb, but come on.

Its because Trump knows about 9/11
Its because Trump is going to expose it and when he does people aren't going to like the Jews

9/11 is his biggest motive

See unlike Putin, Trump has a motive to play the kikes
He wants to avenge his buddies he lost in 9/11

They don't. The fact that he's not completely being censored on the MSM shows this.

Compare this to Ron Paul and you can see that Trump is kosher and jew-approved.

You're an idiot.

They're marketers. They really have destroyed this board.

Kill yourself

Then leave if your precious board is "destroyed"

The $hillary Bots still haven't given up. Not as long as there are millions of $hillary $hekels being funneled into the $hill fund.

That wasn't the point idiot. Renegayde Broadcasting and Firedouser Media trolls are very active on this board. Hi Sinead! is just like Hi Liz! and Hi Dan!.

Unlike you we do it for free. When it was Ron Paul Vs the Establishment most people in 4chan/pol/ supported Ron Paul. It's the same thing this year except Trump has a 99% chance of becoming the next President.